Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2012, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Really enjoyed this episode

Damon/Alaric... only good because MATT DAVIS was back!!!

DE bloodsharing They try so hard to make everything they do be so sexy, but it just comes off as lame and completely hilarious Also.. Damon is a *********.. he deserved a hell of alot more then a punch from Stefan.. Stefan should have beat the ever-loving sht out of him

Stefan/Bonnie .. gah Gorgeous.. love when Stefan gets to interact with other people that don't include Damon and Elena

SE scenes... The make-out was way to short, but oh so hot.. it wasn't over done at all.. it was perfect

STEFAN You just continue to make me love you more every single time you are in a scene You are flawless and I heart you so effing much Paul Wesley is DA MAN!!!

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 10-18-2012 at 08:18 PM
Old 10-18-2012, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

The best part of the episode was the Damon/Ric scene for me. One I love Alaric. Two Ric/Damon were both awesome on screen together. Lastly the entire scene put Damon into the situation I love him the most and have missed the most from him since the early episodes... That is Damon more in adult situations. I love it better when he was with Liz or Carol or the Council or Ric. The image Stefan and him were suppose to portray was that Damon was his guardian so I hated when Damon started get way to involved in every teenybopper story line. I much prefer my Damon with cougars then children. So i just loved when all he could say was that they were all children and he was stuck babysitting. It just worked perfectly for me and brought back everything I was missing from the Damon i loved.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Greats moment of this episode was Damon and Alaric - that friendship is the truest and most genuine relationship on this show and frankly, the show is worst off without it - that last scene was perfect and beautiful.

Couldn't care less about the love triangle stuff, no interest there, it's really all Dalaric for me. Damon confessing to Alaric and GhostAlaric just sitting there listening as usual, nothing better than that.

And I'm also really just tired of every other character complaining about everything...yes Elena is a vampire boo hoo! World's not ending, just grow up and deal with it already... Stefan is being massively bitchy about everything is getting on my nerves quite a lot...

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 10-18-2012, 08:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Ok not "character bashing" but I'm just not feeling Elena being a Vampire .
Old 10-18-2012, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeRoMe (View Post)
Im not quite sure what i think about it yet... I still need a few more episodes to decided.

Oh, I also love the little moment where Caroline was all protective of Tyler in the church saying she'd kick the guys booty. It was so cute.
Old 10-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

I actually liked the episode.

The new hunter was interesting, smart move on the gloves and weird bullets. Of course hes a douche for stabbing an innocent girl for no reason then bait. Hardly coming off a good guy.

Caroline saying she'd kick his butt for shooting her boyfriend? Spot on Caroline. Adoreable.

Elena throwing up all blood and with no explination? Don't care. The whole storylines a bust. Booooring.

Stefen with the cheap shot. Unsurprizing. Whining about Elena at least trying his bunny diet, its more crap. Hes diet makes him split personality between ripper and saintdouche. So yeah, Damon is spot on for calling it stupid.

Damon/Aleric. Ah, the best part of the whole episode. It was just spot on, and I miss their friendship. Damon getting stuck babysitting the kids while they whine and lite candles, very in character. All the while not saying what he really means, that he misses his bestfriend. But Aleric got it. He always did.

Bonnie....doesn't it get old only seeing your 'friends' when they need something from you?

Jeremy, its gotta be a ghost thing if your the only one who can see the ink.

): )
Old 10-18-2012, 09:47 PM
Passionate Fan

I was a little suprised Bonnie didn't mention her Mom in the list of people they were remembering. Did the writers just forget that they killed her off too?

~Katie~
Old 10-18-2012, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

i don't think it's terrible that tyler was left out. he was shot and he is supposed to keep a low profile so people will think that he got hurt and will not be alerted to his supernatural.

besides, why should they have waited? it was stefan's idea and he's not close with tyler. caroline did however, point out tyler's dad.

the SE sex scene was actually pretty bad imo. i thought it lack sexual chemistry as that has never been stelena's forte for me, the scene was tryhard and terrible. granted, the DE bloodsharing scene was by no means a prize either. had they scrapped the lackluster forwood sex scene and all the triangle scenes, the ep would be A+

also, i dont get the hype over damon/alaric. damon was funny but i didnt think it was emotional or anything. had we not seen alaric, it wouldnt even be classified as a scene where people cried. alaric is so overplayed.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the last scene with the gang sending up the baloons, very touching.
Tyler was perfection, his speech in the church and him protecting his "team" - baby.
Matt is also perfection, i hate that he blames himself tou. STAAAP IT
Holy gucamole someone cared about Bonnie, Thank you Stefan
Caro and Tyler being cute again - yay
Funny how Damon, Tyler, Elena etc didn't tell the rest what the shooter looked like, might be a good idea..
- Caro calming Elena down was quite sweet.
- Don't care about the triangle or the people in it
Old 10-19-2012, 02:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3words8letters (View Post)
also, i dont get the hype over damon/alaric. damon was funny but i didnt think it was emotional or anything. had we not seen alaric, it wouldnt even be classified as a scene where people cried. alaric is so overplayed.
The hype is about a good friendship that was cut down and the loss of something like that which many people missed because genuine good friendships is hard to come by these days in this world - there wasn't anything about being funny, it was Damon admitting and confessing to a friend's gravestone his feelings that he can't even share with anyone else - if anything, the scene is sad because there's Damon alone with no one to really talk to except a tombstone, that even in death, it's still Alaric that Damon can really trust with all this. Even if Alaric didn't appear, I still would have cried and there are others who would have cried too, just because it's only one side of a friendship saying something, it's still meaningful and emotional. There was nothing overplayed in that scene, just two friends, each alone and still going to each other when things get bad. But then again, if you don't care about the characters or the bond of friendship between them, then of course you wouldn't get it or feel the same as the people who do love this friendship.

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 10-19-2012, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not a bad episode.

The final scenes were the best for sure.

So Elena can't hold down any blood that isn't human? Great

She should have told the truth to Stefan instead of going to Damon behind his back and drinking his blood, not cool, Elena.

I loved how Caroline tried to help her with the April thing.

Matt gave her his blood

Tyler took one for the team, I am kinda loving him right now.

Stefan and Bonnie scenes warmed my heart.

Damon just had to brag in Stefan's face that Elena drank his blood, hadn't he?

Stefan should have punched more than he did.

I just can't deal with this forcing DE in every way down my throat, she choose Stefan stop trying to meddle buddy and grow up before calling other people children because the only child I see it's you.
Old 10-19-2012, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
I just can't deal with this forcing DE in every way down my throat, she choose Stefan stop trying to meddle buddy and grow up before calling other people children because the only child I see it's you.
Truer words have never been spoken. Damon is such a douche.. that whole DA scene is ruined for me, because I can't stand Damon, and I really don't believe DA were all that epic
Old 10-19-2012, 06:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really really liked this episode It made me realizing why I missed TVD so much

the end scene was just so sad and it kind of reminded me of the scene were alaric died and they all were standing together and we saw ALAAARIIIC

oh and I liked elena's problem with blood, it's interesting..I don't know what I should think about the new vampire hunter, but we'll see
Old 10-19-2012, 06:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the episode a lot.

I liked the whole cast together, again, protecting each other. How cool was it that they were all listening in on each other, rooting for each other. It's been a while they have had these scenes, I always love them the best.

I might be the only one, but I like the triangle, even though it is a bit too obvious. I liked Stefan finally stepping his foot down about Elena asking Damon's help. If I was him I'd have to punch Damon too,

The scene where Elena fed form Matt was so cool, it was nicely directed and acted form everyone.

Also, I get why Elena lied about being able to "digest" blood. Stefan somewhat puts her up on a pedestal, thinking that she is so innocent, honorable, honest and perfect. She might feel, that she doesn't have room to err in becoming a vampire, doesn't want him to think less off her if she actually does desire human blood. Damon hasn't had such expectations for her so far, or she so. And Stefan wouldn't judge her or think less of her, this is just something in her head.

My final comment is going to be about Damon... No, Damon, you are not the adult babysitting the kids. Before Klaus came to town you were the only toddler around having a tantrum and throwing the toys out of the pram when you didn't get your way. Just this episode proved it. He couldn't hang around for one nice moment together with the rest of the crew, who obviously needed to have that lantern moment. He had to have a fit and walk away huffing and puffing. He can't let Elena make up her own mind what she wants to eat and when. Caroline was able to talk her out of harming April, Damon would have encouraged her to feed from her.

Last edited by mokhashin; 10-19-2012 at 09:08 AM
Old 10-19-2012, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeRoMe (View Post)
I don't like it, either. Makes the whole vibe of the show feel different...in a bad way.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy