Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Master Fan

...Heres another question, season final had Elena waking up in the morgue. Then what? She decided to take another nap and wake up in her bedroom? I dunno if anyone else picked this up, but you can't wake up dead twice.

Kinda defeats the perpose.

Gah, someone pointed it out and its true. The end with Elena/Stefen was so twilight I wanna vomit blood. Twilight is the devil, the devil. You can't go from mocking it in season 1, to emulating it in season 4.

Oh well, hopefully the next episode doesn't suck as much.

): )
Old 10-14-2012, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
...Heres another question, season final had Elena waking up in the morgue. Then what? She decided to take another nap and wake up in her bedroom? I dunno if anyone else picked this up, but you can't wake up dead twice.
While i thought this was dumb and a mistake as well. Stefan does say to her "You've been in and out for hours." or something to that extent. So i guess they moved her from the morgue after her first bout with semi-consciousness and brought her back home.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
..Heres another question, season final had Elena waking up in the morgue. Then what? She decided to take another nap and wake up in her bedroom? I dunno if anyone else picked this up, but you can't wake up dead twice.
More importantly what kind of hospital is it? You wake up in the morgue and if your friends insist medics will let you go home? After she had an aneurisma and a fake death? Hilarious.
I know there's dr Fell, who can cover but it's a bit too much.Aren't in the hospital also other doctors?
Quote:
Gah, someone pointed it out and its true. The end with Elena/Stefen was so twilight I wanna vomit blood. Twilight is the devil, the devil. You can't go from mocking it in season 1, to emulating it in season 4.
Oh well, hopefully the next episode doesn't suck as much.
I'm readu for the worst,I mean, for more Twilight writing.

Icon
Old 10-15-2012, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The end with Elena/Stefen was so twilight I wanna vomit blood.
How, exactly? Because they're now both vampires? Of course there's a comparison but I can't see how it can stretch to making a beautiful scene something resembling that fail that was Twilight.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

If anything I thought it was more Dawson's Creek then anything . I will admit that the fail of the triangle is starting to resemble Twilight levels of eye rolls but I did like that little scene on the roof.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

It was just so over th top. Those two gazing longlingly at the sunrize, reaffiming their 'epic love'? Are we supposed to think that its sooth sailing from now?

Stefen was a douche most of last season, spending months randomly killing people. Elena was randomly kissing Damon while trying to commit suicide through idiot plans. Elena browbeats Stefen into letting her die.

And we're supposed to be ok with this? And now its all hearts and flowers cuz she chooses him? Stake them both now.

Finally figured out why Matt's being blamed for the whole thing. Misdirection. If we're all asking why Matt's being blamed, then we're not blaming Stefen who is actually at fault. Or Elena would commited suicide through Stelena.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

i agree. the stelena scene at the end was laughable, along with elena's 'i can be with you forever.' LOLLLL i died laughing.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:46 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3words8letters (View Post)
i agree. the stelena scene at the end was laughable, along with elena's 'i can be with you forever.' LOLLLL i died laughing.
Off course they can bore each other to death, so they will be technically 'forever'.
Just give me a reason, Just a little bit's enough. Just a second, we're not broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again. it's in the stars. It's been written in the scars on our hearts. We're NOT broken. Just bent and we can learn to love again.
Lyrics by Pink
Old 10-16-2012, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Maybe the transition affects people in different ways? I don't know but it's interesting that you pointed that out because it's inconsistent compared to the other transformations.
True true although it was weird how Stefan already knew it would taste disgusting. Unless maybe he has dealt w/ other transformation cases in the past besides for Vicki, Caroline etc. Or maybe the writers just forgot, who can tell these days.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-16-2012, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
IF she wants it,LOOOOL.
Quote:
If anything I thought it was more Dawson's Creek then anything
Yeah, at least Edward was clearly against Bella's suicidal plans.

Anyway I'm happy some people liked it.
I believe it was too cheesy and repetitive and kind of forced,but I personally have issues with how EVERY couple has been written.

Icon
Old 10-16-2012, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Hopefully it doesn't go the way Smallville did. Earlier seasons were interesting, funny, dramatic, on course. Then they got to just mushed together with half baked lines, parts clearly stolen from comics & movies, and all together lost the plot.

I hope there not trying to retcon things. The food being bad? Since when?

Old 10-19-2012, 06:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

okay, i'm late to the party. first time posting on here that i know of so, i'm going to dive in. i had to rewatch the episode before i commented.

overall, i thought the episode was okay, not great or bad, which translates it could've been better. it wasn't as strong as previous premieres. i still feel like season's 2 premiere is the best so far. there were a number of things that bothered me...a lot.

first off, i really hope this is the last of the "save elena" bandwagon. i literally can't take it anymore. it seems like every other episode in every season, "we need to save elena." it doesn't matter who or what gets in the way because it's all about elena. i understand that elena didn't want to be a vampire and i respect her choice on that because it's her life. if she wanted to die, she could've taken another opportunity and not drank that guy's blood and just died in that cell. but, it bothered me that she said she was ready to die because i'm thinking, she's eighteen with a lot to live for, people are making efforts into protecting her and putting their lives on the line just to save hers and she wants to give up. why? did she think with her gone that everyones' troubles would go away? i may not be 18 anymore, but there's no way that i would easily give up and say i want to die. i would fight with every breath in me to stay alive because i want to live. of course, i'm not elena. now that she's a vampire, she needs to start contributing. i hope there's a change in her because she's going to have to fight. i'm tired of seeing everyone else fight for her. the way she lunged at damon to protect matt is what she needs to stick with because i don't want to keep watching this season with her on the pity train.

plus, i was disappointed with elena's transformation. i was hoping that she actually fed on that guy, which helped her complete the transformation and escape before attacking damon. otherwise, it's hard to believe that specs of blood on her fingertips completed her change. so, i guess i should say i was disappointed that it wasn't shown. originally, it seemed like the preacher would've been her victim, but it wasn't meant to be. i'm sure that ending left a lot of questions and will be answered throughout the season.

which leads me to the salvatore brothers. stefan and damon had no right to blame matt for elena's death. that wasn't his fault. if matt wasn't in the truck and it was jeremy, then i guess they would've been jumping on him as well? it didn't matter who was in that truck w/her, they still would've blamed it on someone else. if elena was alone in the truck would they have jumped on her or did they just need someone to blame it on? the focus should've been on rebecca. what was she doing in the middle of the road like that? at least, damon had that intention right. i love damon, but he really needs to be slapped a couple of times. yes, he's selfish and admitted it, but he can't keep lashing out at people because things didn't go the way he wanted. rather than keeping people close, he keeps pushing them away.

now, with this whole "love" triangle, something needs to be done. i really don't want to keep seeing elena once again battle with her emotions of which brother to be with. if she's going to be with stefan, be with stefan. if she doesn't love damon, then let him go, just like he needs to let her go and move on. of course, it won't happen because we're going to see the angst between her & damon once again because she never dealt with those feelings. her words keep saying stefan, but what will her actions say? we can't blame everything on damon and say he's the problem or stefan because she feels for both. i think anyone can see that. she needs to come to terms w/things.

why does caroline keep getting kidnapped? she's always the one being tortured, kidnapped or whatever else. this girl can't get a break.

klaus in tyler's body...well, i'm glad it lasted one episode because i really had no interest in seeing this for a lengthy period. i'm not a fan of tyler, but still it seems like he also gets the short end of the stick. glad that caroline figured out klaus was inside tyler quick before things went--further.

back to klaus, i'm pretty tired of him. he was interesting last season, but i can't figure him out for the life of me. he and rebecca are both troubled and i just don't understand that family.

my biggest gripe is the way bonnie keeps being used. anytime there's a problem, let's go to bonnie. she can brew up something. i really don't understand the hate and negativity against this girl. bonnie has sacrificed a lot and has been in order to once again, save elena's life. she loses so much and gets nothing in return and you wonder why she acts the way she does. the girl is being threatened by vampires at every turn to help elena and ends up crossing a path she shouldn't. it doesn't help either that klaus is also demanding for her to transfer him back into his body. my goodness, her own grandmother can't even rest in peace because of bonnie's attempt to save elena. if she didn't try to help, people would question what sort of friend is she. she's even saved jeremy's life. i truly think people don't give this girl enough credit. if you were placed in her position, how would you feel to lose people close to you to save one? what would you do? would your actions be any different from hers? i think it's pretty hard to stay neutral and not get into the vampire world when those you care about are in peril w/vampires. it's a redundant thing and i'm really tired of seeing this. i'm at a point where i'm ready to see bonnie go haywire and lash out on everyone where she ends up being really powerful and destroying everyone and everything in her path. well, it's just a thought.

sorry for the length, but i had to get this stuff off my chest. i enjoy this show, but i hope i don't keep seeing a repeat from the past 3 seasons.
--The Dark Knight Rises
(avatar courtesy from messenjahmatt)

Last edited by Sarei; 10-19-2012 at 06:51 PM
Old 01-01-2017, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank God Stefan said he would regret the choice he made. Because it was a dumb one.

The Matt and Caroline scene was so wonderful. Their hug was adorable.

Elena remembering the 208 scene!!! sdfsdfdsfs. We waited so long for that.

Klaus saving Caroline was awesome! It doesn’t make sense that he wouldn’t save Bekah?

Everyone being horrible to Matt was annoying, BUT they were all grieving for Human Elena so it was understandable to me.

The episode started strong but I quickly got a bit bored when everyone was in cages.

I love that Damon said he would have saved Elena. She may not appreciate it but I sure do!

Glad that they put Klaus back in his body quickly, I was over the Tyler/Klaus thing.

The last SE scene was really sweet actually. It does make me feel bad for Stefan and their fans knowing what happens.
Old 07-20-2019, 07:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love SE in this ep. I love what Elena said about them.