Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2012, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Damon is in need of a good woman that didn't want his brother first. He needs his own lady love. Even though it would make set complete awkward IMO Im sort of rooting for a Damon/Meredith hook up. She likes to put Damon in his place. He needs that in a woman.

Damon/Liz scene though tonight. Made my night. I miss there friendship.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:12 PM
New Fan

The pastor is crazy...
Old 10-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabellamar18 (View Post)
The pastor is crazy...
YEs he is... Why the eff did he blow everyone up? Im so confused.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

next weeks looks interesting

yup that pastor was a bit crazy i didn't understand the blowing up at all

{}
Old 10-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Master Fan

Sigh, whiny Elena how I've missed you...oh wait, how can that be when your always there? Seriously, I cannot deal with her trying to make Damon feel bad for not wanting her to be dead.

Though I don't see how its Matt's fault. I'd be putting the blame on Stefen's weak shoulders and Elena's twisted mindgames.

Loved Caroline figuring out it was Klaus. Not just a pretty face indeed.

I feel so bad for Rebekah. I can't believe what Klaus said to her, and to just break her neck and leave her there. I dislike him greatly.

Someone mentioning hopeing Damon gets a women of his own? Damon/Rebekah. Its where my vote goes. Haven't seen promos for next week, so I don't know whats gonna happen.

Yes, there paster was crazy.

): )
Old 10-11-2012, 11:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Klaus is Klaus I am not surprised at all by his actions

Damon, you still don't get it All about you. You wanted Elena to have a normal life, and that's fine, but you still question, belittle and disrespect Elena's choices every which way you can. And I get it, you are fine being the bad guy if it means Elena lives, but that isn't love. It's scary and unhealthy. Back off. Elena is not your possession, instead of trying to manhandle her and make her decisions for her why don't you try to start respecting them. You say you love who Elena is, well Elena's friends and family are who Elena is. I am so sick of Damon. Just get out.

Stefan was amazing. He truly is wonderful

Stefan and Elena bored me somewhat, they had some cute scenes, but overall I was unimpressed.

This episode was alright, I give it a 6 out of 10.
Old 10-12-2012, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
You wanted Elena to have a normal life
To be fair, Damon wanted Elena to have a normal life because she actually said she wanted to have a normal life. She cried on the top of a mountain to Stefan about wanting a normal life and never wanting to be a vampire.
Quote:
I was supposed to grow up. Decide if I want to have kids and start a family. Grow old. I was supposed to have a lifetime of those choices, and... now? That's all gone. I don't want to be a vampire, Stefan. I never wanted to be one.
And Damon realized after what he did in 2x20 that was something she'd never ever want as an option. He wanted that for her because she wanted it for herself. He was trying to honor her original wishes that he wasn't able to understand before. However Elena has the self preservation wants of a peanut. Sometimes I find that admirable that she'd sacrifice herself for her friends but other times when she says things like "I was supposed to die" at the age of 18 years old, it makes me wonder what goes on in her head.

Overall, I didn't feel emotionally connected to the episode. The one time I actually felt sad was for Bonnie when the spirits took Grams away from her and she was screaming what did I do.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-12-2012, 12:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Damon was so annoying and bad the whole episode. Definitely not my favorite of his episodes.
Surprisingly i liked the first Elena's moments as vampire. I thought she would be more boring, but somehow they kept her in character and gave interesting scenes to work with.

Klaus Caroline scene in the woods was so funny. He was really hilarious.

Klaus and Rebakah fight really broke my heart. Poor Becca. And why coudn't Klaus just soak the blood of the floor and walls? Some of it could still be salvaged.

In season 4 i hope to see some serious progress between the Original siblings. I am sick and tired of them treating each other like crap. They could be so awesome if they joined forces more often.

Yay! for Klaus/Joseph Morgan finally shaving that disgasting stubble off his face. I hope he will keep clena shven face thoughout the whole season.
Old 10-12-2012, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh also everyone needs to leave Matt alone. From Damon beating him up to Stefan telling him he has to "earn" his life now - it's just ridiculous. None of this is Matt's fault. He was unconscious the entire time. Hell if he had a say, he'd probably want Elena out first too so everyone just needs to lay off of him because he obviously already feels guilty enough as it is.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-12-2012, 01:32 AM
Elite Fan

I never thought I'd see the day when I defended Matt but wow, it is not his fault. Granted he and Jeremy had the dumbest plan in all the world when they tried to drive her out of town. Is nobody blaming Rebekah? I haven't seen the episode yet but don't know if I want to now if its just Damon and his man pain/lashing out. The Bonnie stuff sounds interesting though (another thing I never thought I would say).

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-12-2012, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I never thought I'd see the day when I defended Matt but wow, it is not his fault. Granted he and Jeremy had the dumbest plan in all the world when they tried to drive her out of town. Is nobody blaming Rebekah? I haven't seen the episode yet but don't know if I want to now if its just Damon and his man pain/lashing out. The Bonnie stuff sounds interesting though (another thing I never thought I would say).
Damon tries to kill Rebekah first but can't actually take her on because she's older and starts to overpower him but then she ends up getting shot by wooden stakes and bullets by the counsel and Damon escapes.

Well there was Damon beating up Matt and Stefan telling Matt how he was not "his first choice" to save and how he has to "earn his life" and I'm like both of you need to just quit it already. You're right Chastidy, if they want to blame someone - blame Rebekah. She's the one that actually ran them both off the side of the road w/ the intent to kill them.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 10-12-2012 at 02:58 AM
Old 10-12-2012, 04:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the episode.

I however am so over whinyDamon and whinyRebecka. Rebecka gets all emotional when she sees Stefan and Elena profess their love for each other, but there just might be a reason she isn't having any love. She has nothing but manhandled and abused every character on the show, tried to kill Elena and Matt, and then wonders why no one loves her. Maybe because she put all her eggs into the Klaus basket, who seems to be the most self centered psychopath on the show.

And Damon never respected any of Elena's decisions, the ones she makes about her life, of course she will never chose him. Elena might not want to live her life knowing, that she is alive and partly because of her Matt died. There is no need to guilt trip Matt about it, it was Elena's choice.

Stefan/Elena moments were sweet.

The crazy pastor was a bit OTT, but I guess we will learn more about him in the later episodes.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was just reminded by a post on Tumblr how Elena has repeatedly taken away Jeremy's choices by having him compelled by Damon and she did it because she didn't want him to feel the pain of Vicki's loss and wanted him to be safe from Klaus. However, despite best intentions, she took away his agency. However she has no problem asking people to respect hers without question. IMO, you can't always respect someone's wishes especially if it's going to lead to their death.

Then again is it the continuation of poor writing that it was absolutely not possible with vampires super speed and strength that Stefan couldn't just take them both? Why did there have to be a first and second? Because they wanted Elena to die - well they should have made it more believable like Rebekah attacked Stefan under water as he tried to get them both out or something.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 10-12-2012, 05:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
I was just reminded by a post on Tumblr how Elena has repeatedly taken away Jeremy's choices by having him compelled by Damon and she did it because she didn't want him to feel the pain of Vicki's loss and wanted him to be safe from Klaus. However, despite best intentions, she took away his agency. However she has no problem asking people to respect hers without question. IMO, you can't always respect someone's wishes especially if it's going to lead to their death.
I don't like that either. Elena can be a serious hyprocrite at times, but the situations are very different. Elena was looking straight at Stefan and begging him to save Matt. Elena has lost so many people and losing Matt and losing him like that, it would have killed her slowly anyway.

The point is, is that anyone can make up excuses for the things these characters do. If it's a ship you love, you defend it, if it's a character you love you defend it. There will always be someone to love it and someone to hate it
Old 10-12-2012, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Solid premiere.

Damon please calm down you are pissing me off.

Elena was the voice of the fandom, she said everything that needed to be said and she confirmed everything there was to confirm.

Matt should just leave that town, everybody treats him like he doesn't matter, I wanted to punch Damon so hard when he said all that crap about him.

Bonnie played with fire and she got burn.

Klaus in Tyler's body lasted less than I thought it'd.

Elena is a full vampire now, this is gonna be fun.