Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Yeah they are always my favorites whenever there shown.

When Tyler was like like "wait you guys hear that?" they were so scared.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

They couldn't believe they finally won a battle and they could have some peace.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

And leave it to Caroline to come up with a victory party. Only her.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I absolutely LOVED this episode. It was one of the best ever.

Alaric in his monster mode was so perfectly cruel, what a villain Matt Davis makes. So, he has to stay alive now, for Elena to stay alive?

Everyone in this episode was a hero, selfless and amazing. Elena being ready to kill herself to save Tyler, and whoever is tied to Kalus (she didn't know about Caroline, Stefan and Damon being tied to him, did she?). Her saving Caroline. Tyler saving Elena, I loved their scenes. Damon and Stefan and their brotherly bond. Unbreakable. Bonnie was absolutely awesome.

But mostly I was swooning over the Elena/Stefan/Damon scene. Such an honest moment, and THAT is the difference between her and Katherine. She leveled with the guys, and they looked so shy and bashful about it. And Elena/Jeremy scene was there too, such a sweet honest moment.

The celebration was awesome. Unbrekable team, everyone ready to sacrifice themselves for anyone in that little but strong group.

And then, WTH is wrong with Elena?
Old 05-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhashin (View Post)
But mostly I was swooning over the Elena/Stefan/Damon scene. Such an honest moment, and THAT is the difference between her and Katherine. She leveled with the guys, and they looked so shy and bashful about it.
ITA. She was honest and told them to their faces how she was feeling. She isn't like Katherine.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What I like most about the episode is the brotherly bond - unbreakable. I love how they were able to talk about her openly and honestly.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
His scene with the council was amazing
That was the most shocking moment of the episode for me! I was like woah, stuff just got real. But then Alaric also showed that he's a vampire when he super speed and I thought would the counsel want a vampire running them? Then again, Damon was doing that at some point but they didn't know he was one.

Kind got spoiled on the Klaus thing but I'm glad they were able to take him down, at least for awhile. The writers obviously put him like that so they could bring back whenever they want.

So the only way Alaric can die is if Elena dies? Well Elena's gotten out of dying before. Died and then brought back by a spell. I guess it all depends on how long they want to keep Matt Davis. BTW, it was so badass when Alaric was burning in the sun and yet still dragging Caroline back into the school. I mean, bad for Caroline but badass from Alaric you know what I mean! I just mean he's a good villain.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 05-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
BTW, it was so badass when Alaric was burning in the sun and yet still dragging Caroline back into the school. I mean, bad for Caroline but badass from Alaric you know what I mean! I just mean he's a good villain.
That was one good badass moment. With Rebecca just watching at the sidelines, and then going to Klaus, demanding that they leave, and not even mentioning Alaric having Caroline. Yeah, there might be a reason, Rebecca, why you have no friends.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
With Rebecca just watching at the sidelines, and then going to Klaus, demanding that they leave, and not even mentioning Alaric having Caroline. Yeah, there might be a reason, Rebecca, why you have no friends.
Oh yea she just watched like completely dumbstruck and then the music started blaring and I thought wow, what a way to start an episode! I didn't even realize she didn't tell Klaus about Caroline. I bet because she didn't want to chance him maybe going to save her. Which is rather selfish because Caroline saved her butt in there.

Quote:
And then, WTH is wrong with Elena?
Well if this was the real world I would say that it's because Elena "donated" all this blood and then drank a shot but I bet they won't make that the reason.

Edit: And hit her head twice, I think.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 05-03-2012 at 11:47 PM
Old 05-04-2012, 12:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)

Well if this was the real world I would say that it's because Elena "donated" all this blood and then drank a shot but I bet they won't make that the reason.

Edit: And hit her head twice, I think.
True, but it was quite surprising, when she had already walked home on her own, just limping a little, had drinks with her friends, joked around, laughed, and then when she is alone, shockingly, she faints.

I know I am going to repeat myself, but I would like to point out, that the amazing Elena saved Tyler and Caroline tonight. She might not have superpowers, but she is fearless and is ready to save her friends at any cost to herself. I've been reading so much Elena hate in other places, that I think everything she actually does for others is overlooked and ignored. All the other characters get huge moments saving others when Elena uses her courage and wit, and her moments go largely unnoticed.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

Loved the ep because: Bonnie

BTW, it's common knowledge, or at least I know it, that alcohol is a blood-thinner. Dumblena just got drained of blood and next thing she does is take shots. Wow.

Also, Klaus is frozen and Caroline throws a party! Forwood!!!

I like Evil!Alaric. He should meet Soulless!Stefan.

Damon was so rude to Bonnie, I hope he gets it good.

Elijah is coming back! Woohoo!!!
Old 05-04-2012, 04:33 AM
Elite Fan

Omg could Klaus finally be gone. but somehow I dont believe it.

Loved Damon/Stefan in the car. but its kinda ridic that one brother has to leave town because she picks the other.

I liked that party scene at the end. Though I was distracted by Elena, who just lost large amounts of blood drinking alcohol. that cant be good.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 05-04-2012, 04:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Klaus was badd ass in the beginning.....he obviously will be back. For some reason i don't think 45mins will be enough of an episode next week...we need more screentime or at least another episode.
I am curious to know what happend to Bonnie during her hocus pocus bit...you could see her veins or something. Could Bonnie become a dark witch after this?
Old 05-04-2012, 05:53 AM
New Fan

Damon was rude to Bonnie this ep? Woah, didn't think that saving her life qualified as rude. If anything, he was nicer to her this episode than he's been in a long time.

Just saying, I loved this episode. Every character. Every stinking moment. It's put me in really good spirits for the finale. I actually loved Elena this episode, and I can understand her not wanting to lose either brother. It's not her being selfish, it's because she cares about them and doesn't want to hurt them.

Also, loved my Defan moments. They were perfect, as usual. And I did love Klaus and enjoyed having him around, but I think his death needed to happen. He'll probably be back anyway, but for now let's skip “The Klaus Diaries” and get back to The Vampire Diaries.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A good episode.

WTF is going on with Elena?!

The Salvatores scenes are THE best

Bye bye Klaus, not too sad to see him go.

The party was such a nice, normal scene

I cannot believe Elena talked to both guys
I have no idea how she is gonna pick at this rate.

Alaric is full on crazy, he needs to be stopped.

Kinda excited for the finale.