Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2012, 01:56 AM
Elite Fan

Finally watched the ep. Didn't really prolong watching it for any reason or because of the SE I'm not like that at all.

Umm, it was okay I guess. It did make me kind of tear up during all the Alaric stuff.

The SE stuff didn't make me cry at all or make me really feel bad at all. Normally I would've been like, oh, poor Elena...but now? Not so much. wah wah wah IT'S ALL MY FAULT wah wah wah. Yes, it is your fault. & yes, you are a teenage girl, but if you really want to act like you're so mature and all, you might want to take a look around you and take some action and your life into your own hands instead of pretending or acting like you can't do anything.

& this is why they're headed lol. Elena's going to turn into a vamp, and it's going to put the ship stuff on hold I bet for the next season unless she makes her choice, whether it be someone, or herself, before she gets turned LOL.

soo predictable. for me anyway lol.

Alaric "dying" or whatever was really sad. The only moving parts in the ep for me and the only thing worthwhile.

The dance was pretty boring, and overall I knew it would kind of be a let down. It was fun being excited about the dresses and stuff I guess for a while...but yeahh wasn't really impressed

umm 2 eps left. I'm not really feeling confident about where this show is headed at all story-wise...but hopefully last minute something will happen - and it will and HOPEFULLY, it'll be interesting, cause right now I'm not really feeling it at all.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:04 AM
Extreme Fan

"LET GO.....................

ALARIC: 'Oh! Boy, RIC......you are now a indestructible original badapple vampire, who is hell-bent on killing other vampires. Like i said before, IT REALLY SUCKS 2 B U, and at least you got a handful of people that will miss you, characters and fans alike!'

BONNIE: 'If they keep this up with my gurl, if not by the season finale, then by early season 4, this child is going to SNAP-CRACKLE&POP some people and heaven help anybody who dares too get in her way!'

STEFAN: 'Just a few things my baby, first off, i wish that you had turned Elena down, but Oh! hell-well, i understand why you said Yes! too her. Whatever precious moments that you can still away with her, you are going to go for it, i just hope that you are ready when she officially dumps you for your brother. Second, don't you EVAH AGAIN...AND I MEAN EVAH AGAIN...APOLOGIZE TO DAMON ANYMORE ABOUT A DARN THANG! He hasn't once since he came back to MF, and all this TRIANGLE stuff started, has he said I'M SORRY! and you want to know why Stefan, cuz he's not. But i hope that when the two of you have your brother-to-brother talk, i hope that there is some true, genuine remorse and guilt from Damon for all this mess that has gone down and will go down when Elena chooses him. And i will be surprised if he does, but i'm not holding my breath for him to do it, so never again do you my darling show him the curtousey when Damon won't do the same too you. And also mark my words, Stefan, if you don't put down some rules and regulations, if you don't put your foot down regarding your brother and his blatant disrespect for you and all aspects of your life, then Damon will continue to wreck havoc in it, no matter what you do or where you live next, he won't give you the one thing you need and should crave most, P-E-A-C-E!'

AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST...FORWOOD: 'Now that it looks like STELENA will be taking a much needed and well-deserved break from each other, you two naughty by natures will be the flagship couple on this show. Not the other couple, you two will be, you have all the things that both of the other couples have and more. I so love your chemistry, ain't nothing like it on any other primetime television show, your love for each other(CAROLINE FINALLY SAY ILY TO TYLER)is so pure, deep, stable, i truly believe that you these two are solid as a rock. And i know that you won't let anything or anybody tear you apart and you will do anything to keep each other safe from harm. I just love this couple so much and i already can see people being ya'll biggest cheerleaders, they will root for you two's union and it can get only better from here on out regardless of what gets thrown at you both. FORWOOD IS GOING TOO MAKE IT THRU AND I CAN'T WAIT TOO SEE YOU BOTH GROW MORE IN LOVE WITH EACH UPCOMING SEASON!'

SO UNTIL NEXT WEEK TVD FANS...OH! AND ESTHER NEEDS TOO STAY DEAD ALREADY & NOT COME BACK...DEUCES!!!......................" D.V.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:47 AM
New Fan

Under normal circumstances, I don't care for Alaric at all. But this episode? This episode was all about Alaric for me. Alaric, and Dalaric. I didn't care much for the Stelena and the Forwood/Klaroline wasn't as tense as I thought it was going to be. I didn't care that Bonnie got used again, probably because I don't care much for Bonnie in general. Imo if she doesn't want to get used, she should just stand up and say, "You know what? Screw you guys, I'm not doing this anymore!" and stick to her guns. But no. When they come calling, she does what they want and doesn't even try to refuse.

All Dalaric and Jeremy/Alaric scenes were perfection, however. It's funny that at the beginning of the episode Damon was talking about putting him out of his misery and said that was what he would want, and while that could probably come off as a little cruel or heartless, at the end of the day it was what Alaric wanted. Damon knows his bud! That end scene almost made me cry. Even if they weren't saying remotely sappy things, even if they were just joking around.. those painful emotions were there, clear on both their faces, and it was absoloutely heartbreaking. It scares me what will become of their friendship now that Alaric's gone all crazy vampire-hating-vampire-hunter.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Not my favorite ep. Some cool stuff at the end with Alaric, undeniably. But the earlier part of the ep just didn't hold my interest.

While pretty much all the shippy stuff was subpar for VD, Bonnie's love interest was by far the most forced/boring. Still don't understand what they're going for here - even if it doesn't work, usually a character has some kind of hook, a reason to understand why some people are interested even if you aren't. But here... I just don't get it.

Besides which, they wait until Jeremy is back to start up a new romance subplot for Bonnie? That also makes no sense.
Old 04-29-2012, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
lthough I was like can't someone just get a broom & sweep up that salt

I still don't get it! Especially after watching Supernatural for years - just break the salt line.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-29-2012, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

I kind of think that damon's "put him out of his misery" was also about himself. We know how hard this was on Damon because Alaric is someone he truly cares about. I don't think Damon wanted to deal with the prolonged pain of losing Alaric nor did he want Alaric to suffer.
I think in order to sympathize with Damon, we also have to understand him and his logic. Sometimes it's warped, but it's real.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

True! Also I think it's because he knows Alaric, Damon knows that he wouldn't want to become this Jekyll and Hyde person he was becoming b\c he doesn't want to hurt people. He was ready to turn himself over to the police even though he wasn't in his right mind when he committed those murders. It hurts him that he did it anyways. And at the end of the day Alaric did want to die. Damon just said it in his Damon way.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-29-2012, 03:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

I immediately thought to break that salt line as well but Esther did her magic stuff so I doubt that would have done anything.

I loved this episode! I was on the verge of tears watching Alaric say his goodbyes. But he's a goner, it's obvious, so it's a good thing this episode happened, cause I'm more okay with him dying now. It was a goodbye to Alaric, the stuff that now follows is just bonus.

Stefen and Elena are just IT IS FLAWLESS AND EFFORTLESS AND BEAUTIFUL! Stefen totally IS her epic love.

AND BONNIE! SWEET GOD FINALLY! I was so surprised with the amount of screentime she had. She was badass. Her kiss with Jamie was HOT! Kat looked hot. Even hotter? Damon interrupting

Old 04-29-2012, 11:13 PM
Extreme Fan

You know what I love about this show? Well, everything. But in particular, I love how Stefan and Elena make me smile even though I totally ship her with Damon. Or both at the same time. (But I fear the show is on too early for me to get *that* dream.)

I just find it refreshing to not hate the other side of the triangle with the fire of a thousand suns, you know?
Old 04-30-2012, 02:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by superscar (View Post)
You know what I love about this show? Well, everything. But in particular, I love how Stefan and Elena make me smile even though I totally ship her with Damon. Or both at the same time. (But I fear the show is on too early for me to get *that* dream.)

I just find it refreshing to not hate the other side of the triangle with the fire of a thousand suns, you know?
i know exactly what u mean. i feel the same way. my only issue was that i was on such a high last week with DE, i thought it was way too wishy washy of Elena to act the way she did towards stefan this week. i know caroline suggested she "play the field" or wtvr with both guys, but they're not just any guys. theyre in love with her. imo, its careless.
regardless, i do enjoy SE scenes.

Quote:
True! Also I think it's because he knows Alaric, Damon knows that he wouldn't want to become this Jekyll and Hyde person he was becoming b\c he doesn't want to hurt people. He was ready to turn himself over to the police even though he wasn't in his right mind when he committed those murders. It hurts him that he did it anyways. And at the end of the day Alaric did want to die. Damon just said it in his Damon way.
i agree. it sounded so harsh, but damon was actually just being realistic.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Elena making out with Damon and then taking Stefan to the dance? SERIOUSLY. Girl needs to freaking decide and stop stringing Damon along.

SE are so boringgggggg I’m so glad this is the last season I have to deal with them. I had to skip most of their stuff. The end when he said "you have me" was almost cute, except for the fact he abandoned her the entire season!

Matt and Caroline scene!!! Not sure why they are trying to imply there is something between Matt and Elena…

I think Jamie is cute. I like him and Bonnie together.

S/C finally got a scene! Could do without the SE cheerleading though.

I thought the whole episode was pretty bland until the end. The Alaric scenes were super sad to watch! I thought it was a bit unfair of Alaric to want to die. He’s abandoning Jeremy/Elena.

The last DA scene was really amazing. I sort of wish Alaric never came back because it was a beautiful moment between them and now they dont even have a relationship.