Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2012, 05:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

That was a good episode!! I guess 3 weeks wait was worth it.
Finally Elena followed her heart and forgot about everything and kissed Damon. But I can see why it is hard for her to realise her true feelings. All these years she has been with Stefan, he was there few months after her parents death when she needed someone and with him she has discovered a hell of a lot about her existence. There is a lot of history and she has been through a lot to be with him and to help him.

I don't like Tyler and Caroline as a couple, would have liked to see more Caroline and Klaus interacting but maybe next week.
I liked seeing Stefan and Alaric together...we usually see the bromance between Damon and Alaric, it was nice to see this dynamic for a change.
Where is Katherine and where is Elijah?
Old 04-20-2012, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The best parts of the episode were the Alaric/Stefan scenes.

I smell trouble between Tyler/Caro.

Nice to see you again Jer.

So they still has no idea who originated their bloodline, awesome.

Rose, I like you but please shut up about DE/SE, you don't know the first thing about SE.

Rebekah isn't really Rebekah, holy crap.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:59 AM
New Fan

I cringed through all the Delena scenes but watched anyway because quite frankly, I knew it would all go to hell anyway. They give you an inch and then rip it apart by a mile. There is no progress being made here, and imo that's Elena's fault. I didn't see this episode as her realizing her undying love for Damon so much as her forcing herself to explore her feelings and experimenting. The kiss was an experiment, and if she still doesn't know how she feels after things definitley aren't looking good. Imo I get that Elena is confused, but she must have at least some idea how she feels? It's getting really pathetic that she can't make up her mind.

And Damon's reaction to what she was doing was spot on. She can't string him along and use him in order to figure out how she feels, she needs to do that on her own.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:05 AM
Elite Fan

Even as an SE fan i felt bad for Damon. How the Heck can Elena still not know how she is feeling after THAT kiss? Damon was right to call her out and ask her what was going on. Then she has the nerve to tell him Stefan thinks she has feelings for him. She is totally leading him on and i am going to be pissed if that is what she is doing to Stefan at the dance as well.

Writers please refrain from turning Elena in Katherine. Hell at least Katherine was up front about using them both unlike Elena.

and seriously can no couple stay happy on this show? TC get their reunion only for it to be shattered by the end of the episode. Remember when TVD wasn't only doom and gloom?

Okay, and i am completely made that they brought back a dead character solely for the purpose of pimping DE. Thats all Rose did cause surprise surprise she didn't know who she was linked too. Did we really need another character discussing DE this season instead of Elena doing it herself.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:19 AM
New Fan

Cmt I totally agree. I ship neither side of the triangle, but if it comes down to picking a brother, something inside me just knows it will be Stefan (imo). Elena is in dire need of stability in her life, and Damon has NEVER fit that description lol! Sorry if it seems like I'm hating on DE, I'm just trying to look at this logically.

Elena looked totally uncomfortable in the hand holding, motel bed scene also.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

It is pretty clear, that Elena and everyone else knows, that she has feelings for Damon, but she is rightfully doubting if she should go there or not, he has the habit of reacting in a horrible way when there is a road pump. I think Elena made that clear, that is her fear. And Damon challenged her to make up her mkind without him screwing it up, and that being the reason she choses Stefan.

Also, I actually don't feel that sorry for enither Stefan or Damon. Damon started pursuing Elena fully aware that she is in fact in love with Stefan. She has turned him down multiple times, and Damon has come back for more. How is it surprising that she is confused, she still loves Stefan, now she just loves Damon as well. Also, both of them have pulled unbelievable and horrible stunts on her, so her being confused and taking her time in making her mind is a small payback.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhashin (View Post)
It is pretty clear, that Elena and everyone else knows, that she has feelings for Damon, but she is rightfully doubting if she should go there or not, he has the habit of reacting in a horrible way when there is a road pump. I think Elena made that clear, that is her fear. And Damon challenged her to make up her mkind without him screwing it up, and that being the reason she choses Stefan.

Also, I actually don't feel that sorry for enither Stefan or Damon. Damon started pursuing Elena fully aware that she is in fact in love with Stefan. She has turned him down multiple times, and Damon has come back for more. How is it surprising that she is confused, she still loves Stefan, now she just loves Damon as well. Also, both of them have pulled unbelievable and horrible stunts on her, so her being confused and taking her time in making her mind is a small payback.
Couldn't agree more ! That's exactly what I think and so I hate all this ranting about elena of DE or SE fans..just put yourself in her place I couldn't decide either and I would also be very confused. She knows she has to make a decision, but it's very difficult..and I'm a DE fan
Old 04-20-2012, 07:51 AM
Elite Fan

I think Elena is really confused and she just needs time. I don't think this confusion is going to last more than this season. I'm sure she's going to choose soon.

And this is probably one of the very very few times I understand why someone in a triangle is confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliina (View Post)
- Idnw Matt/Becca. I want him to date just nice human girl, with no drama. He deserves that.
I agree. Matt broke up with Caroline because she was a vampire so it would be kind of contrived if he ends up dating Rebekah. I think Matt should date someone human.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed the episode!

That DE make out was hot! I was surprised b/c I usually think of them more on the sweet side but wow!

Surprisingly as a Damon Fan I actually understand where Elena is coming from for the first time. I get why she's hesitating it's b/c Damon scares her. He's unpredictable & acts on emotion & doesn't often think before he reacts. But I think it's a chance she should be willing to take especially if he makes her feel passion. OTOH I was glad that Damon stood up for himself though b/c it's not really fair to get his hopes up that something might happen if she's not ready or not sure. Good emotional scenes though I was pleased b/c most of all there was finally some movement!

LOVED seeing Jer again! McQueen has just gotten sooo hot he needs a love interest! Kol has annoyed me from the beginning & I don't see that changing. I guess we're never going to find out who sired the Salvatore bloodline, which somewhat annoys me b/c I want to know

I'm torn about Rebekah & Matt. I think they're kinda sweet but they annoy me for some reason. I think it's b/c I was a Matt/Caro fan & their BIG issue that they couldn't really overcome was the fact that she was a vampire... so now if they turn around & pair him w/not only a vampire but an ORIGINAL who often tortures his friends... WHAT?!?!?

I do so have a soft spot for the Klaus/Stefan scenes... I wish they could be friends in some way. I blame Paul & Joseph.

I wasn't surprised by the Esther switch w/Bex b/c I had actually predicted it. *pats self on back*
Old 04-20-2012, 09:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)

I'm torn about Rebekah & Matt. I think they're kinda sweet but they annoy me for some reason. I think it's b/c I was a Matt/Caro fan & their BIG issue that they couldn't really overcome was the fact that she was a vampire... so now if they turn around & pair him w/not only a vampire but an ORIGINAL who often tortures his friends... WHAT?!?!?
I could see him NOW being able to be with a vampire. When he was with Caroline, it was all sprung on him at once, and IMO Caroline kind of expected Elena reaction (he would be supportive etc) when Caroline hadn't seen Elena's struggle with it at first. Caroline became aware of the vampire's existance when Elena was already ok with it, dating Stefan. Basically, Matt has grown to it, sees it as normal, now.

My problem with Matt/Rebecca would be the fact, that Rebecca has no lost love or even fond feelings for those near him, his life long friends. She has a few times tried to kill Elena, would have no problem with killing any of his friends without any hesitation. And she doesn't seem to have the desire to befriend any of them either.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

I am kind of shipping Damon/Rebeka but at the same time i sort of enjoy the idea of Matt/Bex as well. DR are just hot passion on my screen and i love their snarky banter. Matt/Rebeka would be sweet and kind of nice. I think Bex could do for a nice guy like that in her life.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsxonfire (View Post)
I cringed through all the Delena scenes but watched anyway because quite frankly, I knew it would all go to hell anyway. They give you an inch and then rip it apart by a mile. There is no progress being made here, and imo that's Elena's fault. I didn't see this episode as her realizing her undying love for Damon so much as her forcing herself to explore her feelings and experimenting. The kiss was an experiment, and if she still doesn't know how she feels after things definitley aren't looking good. Imo I get that Elena is confused, but she must have at least some idea how she feels? It's getting really pathetic that she can't make up her mind.

And Damon's reaction to what she was doing was spot on. She can't string him along and use him in order to figure out how she feels, she needs to do that on her own.
Everything you said!

And just to add, my feels about Forwood, Kol, Klaus:

My feels for Rebekah and Stefan:

Loved seeing Lauren again... which was weird because I got so used to hearing her Southern accent in Walking Dead
Old 04-20-2012, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsxonfire (View Post)

Everything you said!

And just to add, my feels about Forwood, Kol, Klaus:

My feels for Rebekah and Stefan:

Loved seeing Lauren again... which was weird because I got so used to hearing her Southern accent in Walking Dead
Old 04-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Elite Fan

All I have to say is, you can't judge something before it even has begun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron_Cullen (View Post)
Okay so where do I start with this? What a great episode to return to after what felt like a very long hiatus. This episode had everything.

Stefan/Elena/Damon: Normally I can pick a side of a love triangle but I always go back and forth with these three. Tonight though I am so on Team DE.

I don’t care what Elena said or what Damon discovered about why she was on the trip you can’t make up those feelings and emotions when you go for a kiss like that not even to test the waters. When the song build up I was holding my breath and then when the main part of the song hit as they kissed- gah too many emotions I don’t even know which direction to go in!!! Best DE kiss by far.

I totally loved how Rose explained it to Jeremy: “It’s not that she makes him a better person, she does but he changes her too. Damon challenges her, surprises her, he makes her question her life, beliefs. Stefan is different. His love is pure and he’ll always be good for her. Damon is either the best thing for her or the worst.”
THIS. All of this!
Old 04-20-2012, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

i freaked out.
freakn freaked the hell out. the DE scene. um. brb i gotta watch it AGAIN.