Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2012, 07:50 PM
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danity Vampyro (View Post)

STEFAN: I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! and i'm happy too see you coming into your own and starting to slowly but surely accept all the parts of you. I just miss one thing, YOUR SMILE! and the only way you are going to get that back is when all this trying to keep from being exterminated mess is over......GET THE HELL AWAY FROM DAMON & ELENA & NEVER LOOK BACK!!!
We all know Caroline makes Stefan smile, so maybe getting them in the same room together would help.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
BONNIE: 'No Bonnie......BOO!......................................!'
My thoughts exactly.

Nice to see Tyler/Jeremy back

I kinda like Matt/Rebekah together.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh this episode was kind of boring in imo! I wish Bonnie was in this episode!

I kind of like Matt & Rebekah too & I loved Stefan & Klaus's final scene too!
Old 04-19-2012, 09:00 PM
Absolute Fan

Me loves this episode! All the amazing Alaric stuff - someone give Matt Davis an award! This guy really knows how to be creepy and freakin' scary! Now that's talent!

And I found this tweet pic that just cracks me up - looks like there was a blooper moment during filming the Kol/Elena/Damon/Jeremy baseball bat hitting scenes Oh Steven and Nate's faces are hilarious!

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 04-19-2012, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I liked this episode. I stopped caring about the triangle along time ago so I don't really give an ish about that debate. I loved having tyler back and the intimacy between them was adorable. I especially loved that cuddling scene where they talked about his possible fate. The fight with the drawing made total sense. i don't think it meant anything. People keep crap on their desk all the time. It will be interesting to see where this bloodline sl goes. Can they please stop with teh OTT music over certain scenes. We get it.......cue romance. It takes me out of the moment.
Old 04-19-2012, 11:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

- Couldn't care less about the triangle, i find all three characters incredible boring when they share scenes two/two or as a group, so whatever.
- Tyler/Caro swooon *love*. I wish we could have gotten more them and way less DEJ and SA tough. I love their first scene, Caro feeling he was there and then just "hi", followed by sexy times.
- And i loved that the first scene was all set up by Matt/Caro. Nicely played kids, nicely played.
- Idnw Matt/Becca. I want him to date just nice human girl, with no drama. He deserves that.
- And ofc Bonnie was MIA, i guess she's not needed when they don't need her spells for some of their 'brilliant' ideas.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

I loved this episode. It was very D/E centred, but it all still made sense.

I get the negatives out first, and then to the good stuff. Firstly, for an original vampire, who has lived for hundreds and hundreds of years, how pathetic is Rebecca. Caroline, who was the clingiest and neediest character ever as a human, has learned to accpect her vampire fate and what comes along with it better in one year, than Rebecca has in hundreds of years? She got giddy over one guy flirting with her for a moment, and even then she was played hard. A smile and a car ride from a guy will do the trick for her, then? Seeing Rebecca like this makes me miss Katherine. She acts more like a vampire with the experience of hundrend years, than Rebecca.

I liked Caroline/Tyler, She was so cute being so excited to go and see him. And I get why Tyler would be upset about the picture. Caroline got so mad at Tyler for Jeremy nearly dieing, but she is cool with Klaus, who manipulated the whole situation?

Alaric is amazing in any shape and form. Stefan with him made great scenes.

How great was it to see Jeremy? I take, that he will be heading home soon? Him worrying about Elena, and the silent disapproval was good.

And finally, Elena/Damon: I like how it was finally, properly adressed, that Damon lashes out in the worst ways, when things don't go his way. Also, how HOT was that kiss. I was actually surprised, that they went there so soon. But it was a bit ridiculous, that both of them questioned, if Elena actually has feelings for Damon. Does she really kiss like that just any random guys she has no feelings for? This is Elena, people, she isn't that hard to read.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Stefan/Alaric and Stefan/Klaus scenes were AMAZING Gah.. the way Matt and Paul play off of each other is spectacular.. truly some of the best acting this show has ever seen. Matt and Paul have amazing chemsitry... their off screen friendship only heightens their on screen relationship

And dont even get me started on the Stefan/Klaus scene If I didn't know any better I would say that Klaus has a big dependency for Stefan.. he wants his friend back and he wants him back badly I feel for Klaus in those scenes.. he really does just want someone to connect with him and to care about him... I almost want Stefan to be a Rippah just so that Klaus isn't alone.. but then my Stefan wouldn't be the person he is now and Stefan is a good, moral person.. he doesn't thrill at the things Klaus does.. it's tragic that their friendship will never be The fact that Paul and Joseph have such intense chemistry.. I almost feel like they should be touching each other in all of their scenes.. it's so intimate and intense when they talk to each other

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 04-20-2012 at 12:41 AM
Old 04-20-2012, 04:21 AM
Elite Fan

It was a good ep. but not like OMG good and sadly there havent been a lot of those episodes this season.

I liked DE hated the song during the kiss though and even though I ship DE I thought Rose was kinda contrived. I mean she spent more time talking about DE than what they really contacted her for. IDK I found the car scene with her and Jeremy forced.

didnt miss Bonnie.

I actually liked Stefan/Alaric.

so tired of Klaus and Rebekka.

Tyler/Caroline - I feel all they do is have sex and fight with each other. I liked them so much last year but this year they are so boring. Its the same stuff over and over with them.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 04-20-2012, 04:28 AM
Absolute Fan

i've waited for this episode for a very long time! no more shipping off tyler, please!

here some comments:

I love the Klaus/Stefan dynamic, still awesome!

crazy Alaric is amazing. gosh, Matt davis plays crazy so effing amazing! can't get over his awesomeness.

I kinda like Matt/Rebekah... kinda... no sparks yet, but they could still come...I'm a bit upset about the esther/rebekah thingy. body swapping, again? mehhh

and now, don't hate me guys, but i don't get the hype around kol (i see it on twitter and tumblr). he is the least interesting original in my eyes. no potential whatsoever. very onedimensional. sorry, just my opinion.

delena: the kiss was really amazing and the song choice they talked about so much really was well chosen.

forwood: oh man, i missed them so so so much. their chemistry is still off the charts. they rocked that cellar and my little forwood world so much.

about the ending: my first reaction was: someone needs to shake elena and caroline. but then i finally realised what's up with them:

caroline kept klaus' drawing because she is still a little insecure and it matters to her what other people think about her. she likes the attention she is getting and the fact that not everything is about elena (well klaus is still putting elena on a pedestal because of her blood). i get it. who wouldn't be a little proud? BUT she loves Tyler very much. and that's all that matters. and about Tyler: of course he got jealous, he just broke his bones over a hundred times for her, and she kept klaus' drawing. his anger is understandable. but he didn't freak out. he was very calm about it and that shows how much he changed.

elena still puts up a wall and one really gets the impression that she is shocked of her own actions/feelings. how can she fall for damon when she loved stefan so much? she doesn't have an answer for this yet. but her heart slowly lets her show that she moved on.

and another thing: i missed rose, but her playing ghost cupid was kinda cheesy...

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 04-20-2012, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay does anyone know the music that was used in the episode?! I absolutely loved it. I recognized one by 'The Strange Familiar" and the other I know was 'Never Let Me Go' by Florence and the Machine. Really want that Strange Familiar song though!

Oh man and what a great episode to return to after the hiatus! I'll post more later.

ETA-

Never mind I found that Strange Familiar song.
Emma♄Neal

Last edited by Ron_Beckett; 04-20-2012 at 04:37 AM
Old 04-20-2012, 05:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Dear Ester,

Get out of Rebekah's body now! Leave my girl alone.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay so where do I start with this? What a great episode to return to after what felt like a very long hiatus. This episode had everything.

Stefan/Elena/Damon: Normally I can pick a side of a love triangle but I always go back and forth with these three. Tonight though I am so on Team DE.

I don’t care what Elena said or what Damon discovered about why she was on the trip you can’t make up those feelings and emotions when you go for a kiss like that not even to test the waters. When the song build up I was holding my breath and then when the main part of the song hit as they kissed- gah too many emotions I don’t even know which direction to go in!!! Best DE kiss by far.

I totally loved how Rose explained it to Jeremy: “It’s not that she makes him a better person, she does but he changes her too. Damon challenges her, surprises her, he makes her question her life, beliefs. Stefan is different. His love is pure and he’ll always be good for her. Damon is either the best thing for her or the worst.”

Caroline/Tyler: He finally came back, I couldn’t believe it! I was so happy. And for him and Caroline to come together after what felt like a long time of waiting, it was totally worth it. Even their location of them having sex in the cave was perfect because that place has such a big significance for them, it’s where Caroline stayed by his side when Tyler turned, so for them to engage in coitus felt so right in that place on so may levels. Now that they’ve consumated their relationship in that location it feels more of a sacred place than it did before.

Sucks that Tyler now has to compete with Klaus, though I wouldn’t consider it much of a competition at least I hope not. I need my TC to be together!

Alaric: Dude I was in love with his storyline. I felt bad seeing him locked in that cage but it was necessary. His fight with Stefan (without it being much of a fight) was still awesome. And then to see him change and become that dark side, it totally creeped me out! I loved how un-Alaric it seemed.

The Returns: We had so many of them! I couldn’t believe all the great returns we had, Tyler being my #1 fave. Then Jer, Rose, Esther (oh man and her passing into Rebecca’s body- totally saw that coming when she held onto her daughter’s hands).

The Music: Dude seriously, every week they dish out the music and it’s always so incredible.

Loved “Never Let Me Go” by Florence & The Machine. Loved how it was used softly and then gradually made it’s build up to when Elena kissed Damon. That build up just gave me chills and reached it’s apex during the kiss. It was perfect.

Oh man and the new song “Redemption” off of the new album by The Strange Familiar, also perfectly used! I remember a friend telling me they were coming out with a new album so to hear the first song on one of my favorite shows, I was floored. I loved how it was used during the Tyler and Caroline scene. It had a simplicity that seemed to really fit the moment and then the instrumental build up when they met and kissed was excellent.

Other: It feels so great to be a VD fan right now. I loved the episode so much, probably one of my favorites. And the episode for next week looks pretty good. Bummer that we’re down to 3 episodes left for this season. I all ready want to see what season 4 has in store!
Emma♄Neal
Old 04-20-2012, 05:32 AM
Extreme Fan

"CALIINA, NOLA504 & CHAOS BLUES......i just want too say that I LOVE YA'LL & ITA with everything you all have said. DEUCES!!!......................" D.V.
Old 04-20-2012, 05:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)

elena still puts up a wall and one really gets the impression that she is shocked of her own actions/feelings. how can she fall for damon when she loved stefan so much? she doesn't have an answer for this yet. but her heart slowly lets her show that she moved on.
Also, Elena is going completely against the morals she has set up for herself. Falling for the BROTHER of a man she absolutely loves. Elena has set up really high expectations for herself, high moral code, and she is failing it badly. That is a tough one to overcome.