Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2012, 08:29 AM
Elite Fan

TVD Episode 3x19: Heart of Darkness Discussion. Airs April 19th

TYLER RETURNS TO MYSTIC FALLS — Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) set off together to make sure Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is safe in Denver, and to see if his special abilities can help reveal the information they need about ancient vampire bloodlines. It doesn’t take them long to learn that Jeremy has been hanging with the wrong people. Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Klaus (Joseph Morgan) both go to brutal extremes in their search for the missing weapon. Caroline (Candice Accola) is thrilled when Tyler (Michael Trevino) returns to town, but Tyler soon suspects that something has been going on between Caroline and Klaus. Matt (Zach Roerig) has his hands full trying to keep Rebecca (Claire Holt) busy organizing the school’s upcoming 1920s Decade Dance. Chris Grismer directed the episode written by Brian Young and Evan Bleiweiss

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.
This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.

Last edited by ring of fire; 04-18-2012 at 08:38 AM
Old 04-18-2012, 08:43 AM
Supreme Fan

TFTNF. Very excited
It's all good..
Old 04-18-2012, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT

OH MY GOD. IT'S HERE.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

I can't wait. The episode looks good
Old 04-18-2012, 10:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh, I like this Thread :')

I am going to love this Episode forever, I think, truly.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

I cant wait

Old 04-18-2012, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Nelly! Looking forward to it.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 04-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! So excited for this!

is that ani actually what Julie said? LOL
Old 04-19-2012, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not even a minute in and Kol already has his ass handed to him by Damon again. WTH!

OMG! That kiss was hot. So worth the wait.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 04-19-2012 at 05:35 PM
Old 04-19-2012, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Downloading the episode now. Thanks for the thread Nelly
Old 04-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Seriously Ric needs to get the hell outta town, it's so unsafe for him here it's not even funny! Stop trying to kill him every 2 episodes dammit! Poor guy is like the town's punching bag! It's not funny!

On the other hand...Kol + baseball bat = perfection

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 04-19-2012, 06:46 PM
Graphics Team

Is there a way to un-see the episode? My poor eyes.

Isn't it kinda ironic that the guy who killed Jeremy not so long ago, now wants to check on him? How sweet.

I'm just gonna pretend everything except for the the Matt/Caroline scene and Caroline scenes in general, didn't happen. Thank you very much. Oh and I loved Kol. He's giving me all these s1!Damon feels.

Also, is anyone else getting tired of Elena's lack of choice? If she wants to jump Damon, she should just go for it. Maybe if they finally get together we won't have to watch that many scenes anymore... Just thinking practical here. Plus that ragged breathing thing would hopefully stop as well. Oh God, a guy looked at me, I'm choking.... WTF. Oh and if a pairing needs pushing from other characters, something must be wrong with it.

Last edited by chaos blues; 04-19-2012 at 07:08 PM
Old 04-19-2012, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

DE WERE HOTTTTT. omg. The hottest thing I have ever seen on this show ever. THE HOTTEST THING PEOPLE.

The whole episode didn't matter at all, it was all about DE, and everything DE overshadowed everything else.

An episode that was supposed to be DE centered, STILL wasn't DE centered to the max like it should've been. But you know what? I'm happy LOL. It was everything it should've been, it was perfect.

What Rose said was perfect/brilliant. It's so completely true it's insane. But that of course is my opinion, and my interpreation on DE, and on SE

“It’s not just that she makes him a better person. She does, but, he changes her too. Damon challenges her, surprises her. He makes her question her life, beliefs. Stefan is different. His love is pure and he’ll always be good for her. Damon is either the best thing for her or the worst”

This is DE and this is SE IMO. Just perfectly. I don't think I've ever read something that describes them so perfectly before. It really is the core of what all four characters are, and what both ships stand for.

She wasn't saying that he's the safe choice necessarily. She was saying that while Stefan does love Elena, and he'll always be good for her, Damon is entirely different and vice versa. With Damon, there are two extremes, THE BEST, and the worst, which can be the absolute worst. Damon can and IMO is the best for Elena, but at the same time he can also be the worst, because he is driven by impulse at times, and he loves completely differently. His love is more intense. I don't think that's the bad thing though, I think what's bad is what can come out of his impulse, not his love. Which is why being with Damon, would be a risk for Elena, beacuse she has those two extremes. She has the best, and the worst. & if she chooses Damon, she'd have to deal with those both. But if she chooses Stefan, she basically knows what to expect, with Damon - she doesn't. That's the risk. Damon is the risk. But is she willing to take that chance? I think that's where this is all headed to in a way. We'll see how it plays out.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

This episode was really good. I loved it.

It was nice to see Jeremy back and getting involved with the plot.

I love Kol and I hope he gets to stay because he's badass and he gets things done.

DE's make out was so hot!!!! The kiss was amazing and I loved the way things lead up to that moment. I know a lot people don't like the way Elena is acting but I can see she's really confused. At least both boys have self respect and they aren't trying to win her heart back at any cost. I think she just needs time.

It was so obvious when Esther possessed Rebekah but still I like it. This has made things even more interesting.

It was nice to see Klaus having scenes with Rebekah & Stefan. I always love when he interacts with them.

The best thing was having Tyler back His scenes were Caroline were amazing. So much chemistry and passion. Tyler finding the drawing was such a way to add contrived drama so I don't care. This will probably be resolved in the next episode.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Extreme Fan

"OKAY!!!......LET GO:

CAROLINE&TYLER: 'Not enough of them for me, TPTB, you wanna show DELENA making-out for a period of time, FINE. All i ask is that you show the same doggone curtesy towards FORWOOD, they are just as HOT! if not hotter than the other couples on the show. Give them their shine and stop playing favorites and i hate that their reunion got ruined with talk about a stupid drawing that KLAUS did for her. So now what writers, DELENA 2.0 thru Klaus & Caroline, you people need to go back too the drawing board i tell ya!'

BONNIE: 'No Bonnie......BOO!......................................!'

STEFAN: I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! and i'm happy too see you coming into your own and starting to slowly but surely accept all the parts of you. I just miss one thing, YOUR SMILE! and the only way you are going to get that back is when all this trying to keep from being exterminated mess is over......GET THE HELL AWAY FROM DAMON & ELENA & NEVER LOOK BACK!!!

ESTHER&REBEKAH: 'Esther possessing her own daughter, didn't see that one coming, but NICE MOVE MAMA ORIGINAL!'

So until next week ya'll, DEUCES". D.V.