Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2012, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Everyone who has been made by the Original that has died, then they die.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 03-29-2012, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I bet Damon wishes he took Bonnie that lasagna now, huh?

If I was Bonnie, and if Damon killed my mom, did nothing but continually eff me over and not apologize? I would moonwalk my happy ass right up outta that bitch.
So, Bonnie unknowingly kind of saved Damon, Stefan and Caroline's lives again? lol. Because if Bonnie hadn't of stopped their plan, they would have killed Finn and themselves.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 03-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Extreme Fan

was there Delena kiss? in promo it looked like there will be

Alexandra
my tumblr
Old 03-29-2012, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

In his hallucination they almost kissed, but it was cut before they could. It's Rebekah's form of torture.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 03-29-2012, 06:08 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie2288 (View Post)
In his hallucination they almost kissed, but it was cut before they could. It's Rebekah's form of torture.
oh well I guess I had too high expectations

Alexandra
my tumblr
Old 03-29-2012, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
I bet Damon wishes he took Bonnie that lasagna now, huh?

If I was Bonnie, and if Damon killed my mom, did nothing but continually eff me over and not apologize? I would moonwalk my happy ass right up outta that bitch.
So, Bonnie unknowingly kind of saved Damon, Stefan and Caroline's lives again? lol. Because if Bonnie hadn't of stopped their plan, they would have killed Finn and themselves.
Yay for Bonnie saving Caroline. And the Salvatores.

And agreed... I was glad to see Bonnie walk out on Damon. Beyond killing Bonnie's mom, he's killed many other people, and abused Caroline for a long time.

(TANGENT: I might be convinced to forgo revenge because he's turned over a new leaf and is useful in helping them stay alive. But I don't see how Caroline or Bonnie can be expected to forgive him, or to understand Elena's feelings.

And it's really weird that Alaric is great friends with Damon, who has killed him multiple times if I recall correctly. I enjoy their friendship, some funny scenes etc., but it's still weird.)
Old 03-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Nice twist regarding killing an original. If they die, than whoever is turned into a vamp dies with them. Well if this keeps Klaus and Rebekah around forever than I love it.
Old 03-29-2012, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Elena is such a horrible friend to Bonnie. She hears Bonnie having a breakdown on the phone and doesn't even care to check on her.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 03-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the episode tonight. I dug the twist.

I loved seeing Bonnie have her break down. She was so confused doesn't know what to feel about everything and always getting used as a pawn for someone else.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:46 PM
New Fan

very good episode. nice twist about not being able to kill the originals. i knew there would be something like this happening. and i like klaus, so i'm glad he's sticking around a little longer. poor damon being tortured yes, he's done some horrible things but it was still hard to watch and i can't help but love him xD as for bonnie, that was an amazing scene with her breaking down and quite frankly, i don't blame her. but it was amazing acting on kat's part. -claps-
Old 03-29-2012, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

This episode was right up there with 3x05 to me. Almost as good IMO. I love when the whole cast is in it and they all have their parts to play.

"Why do I always have to be Klaus bait?" Oh Caroline.... That cracked me up.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finally, the stakes are being raised! I much preferred this episode to last week's especially b\c they were able to incorporate people better into the SLs.

Matt took out an Original! Yes, with help but still.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 03-29-2012, 10:55 PM
New Fan

haha go matt!
Old 03-30-2012, 01:23 AM
Absolute Fan

RIP Finn - we barely knew ya, too bad you had to go so soon!

I'm gonna cross my fingers for no more Original deaths - I don't wanna loose anymore of the Originals, especially my precious Kol!

At least now the Originals age-order is more clear - so Klaus is the middle child of the family - I figured as much!

This episode sure introduced a game-changing twist - the bloodline thing is very intriguing, I wonder what will come of this but at the very least it is a nice way to keep the Originals around - harder to get rid of them!

Poor Damon and Alaric - neither seems to be able to catch a break recently - and it looks like Alaric's psycho-alter-ego has the last stake - uh oh, this doesn't look good...

Bonnie's breakdown was a long time coming - Kat did amazing job in that moment - and who knew Klaus's got Kol watching Jeremy, this will be interesting to see how it turns out.

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 03-30-2012, 01:30 AM
Elite Fan

I liked the episode.

The scene in the woods was great. I love Caroline's line to Damon about him and Rebekah. The Stefan/Caroline stuff.

I really liked her scene with Alaric. It was nice to see the stuff with her Dad addressed and to see them actually talk for once.

Damn that DE scene being a dream.

Jeremy gets hurt and I'm jumping into my computer to hurt someone!

Matt & Elena made a good team with staking Finn. It's a shame his character never went anywhere.

"Maybe Sage was so in love with Finn she just died of sadness."

I always knew that staking thing wouldn't work. Their plans never work.