Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2012, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Alaric finally gets a storyline lol looking forward to watching him.
I enjoyed the interactions and friendship between Matt and Elena.

Elena and the triangle bore me to tears. I don;t get what is so special about her.

Great scenes between Damon and Stefan. I hope they both get over Elena and move on...I really don't get why they are both so hung up on her. She really isn't all that and a bag of chips.

I miss Katherine.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)

and guys, someone help me out here: i like matt this season (he's no longer treating caroline like crap), he's the human everyone can count on and he always sticks to his opinions (he seems to be the only one on this show). but did you also get the impression that he is STILL hung up on elena? i feel like he will always love her even if she won't ever take him back. it's a bit sad if you can't leave your first love behind...
That's the impression I got, too. And the impression that Elena got from him. Now, I'm thinking part of him that hurt Caroline (or so cruel to Caroline) was either because he's still in love with Elena or he's afraid of getting hurt again.

Anyway, I did enjoy the episode. It was okay for me, nothing spactacular. I did like some scenes though - Damon and Stefan's brotherly scenes and Matt and Elena's. I don't like Sage. It could change but right now she didn't give me an impression that I could make sense in liking her.
Old 03-17-2012, 05:01 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm just happy that Alaric is finally getting a storyline where he can be the center focus

I mean, this guy has been the steady backbone support for everyone and silently taking all the hits and emotional toll without a word - it's about time that it should be the other characters' turn to think about taking care of him the way he has been looking out for them!

He's been spending so much time over the last few seasons getting killed and coming back to life without much fuss or complains on his part despite the fact that there must have been a huge shock and toll on his system - it is really any wonder that the ring and its effects would cause him to go insane?

I mean, we've all been sitting around saying before that gosh he's died so many times it's a miracle he's still sane - well guess he's not so sane now - the shock isn't that he's gone psycho, the shock should be why he didn't go psycho before - dying so many times can't be easy on one's mentality - is it any wonder this is happening to Alaric now...

No one's really been thinking of the consequences for him when he keeps dying because they've all taken the ring for granted so he can die and things are okay - this is the wake-up call they all need!

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 03-18-2012, 08:45 AM
Elite Fan

What a good episode!!

Damon and Stefan are so perfect. I love them and their relationship

Matt and Elena are cute as well I started the show shipping them because I had just got done reading twilight and I HATED the whole vampire/human thing so I disliked SE from the start. Then I got more into the show and fell in love with DE. Although I still adore DE, I like SE as well (only this season so far), but I'm liking ME as well! Holy multishipping! I think that at the end of the day, Matt is probably the best person for her.

Alaric! My BB <3 I love him so much. I can't believe he's been responsible for killing all those people but it does make sense. He is such a special character and I really enjoy him on screen. I adore his relationships with both Damon and Elena. I really do like that he has a strong storyline right now and I just hope he gets the help he deserves.

I missed Caroline in this episode. I also missed Tyler and the rest of the originals, specifically Elijah

Rebekah is actually kind of annoying. I would like to see some sort of remorse from her, but I'm having a hard time picking up on any.
I think Stefan and rebekah would be hot actually.

As for DE, it's interesting what's going on there. I do love that Elena mentioned how her falling for him has crept up on her, while Damon truly seems to be all about Stefan now. I have no clue how this whole thing plays out, but I'm loving it so far!
Old 03-19-2012, 05:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Okay everytime anyone mentions that Alaric is Damon's bestfriend I get so giddy. I can just watch a whole episode of these two.

Cassidy Freeman was smoking hot! It was so good to have her on my screen again. Shame it was only a few scenes. Maybe she'll be back.

I love Matt at the moment. I dont actually think he's still hung up on Elena, but that its more of a history thing between them. They had one, and so it's only natural that things get awkard. I'm kinda worried about the character though. He's been getting more screentime than usual, so I really hope they don't kill him off. Seeing as Damon has a BFF, maybe Matt can be Stefen's BFF. I'd dig that so hard haha

And who even owns the Mystic Grill? The brothers guzzle bottle after bottle.. you'd think someone would notice.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

I just love how important alaric has become to Damon. He wasn't going to give up on him!
I can't wait to see how things will play out with alaric and his relationships. I imagine DE will get close because of this. It makes sense because of how important Alaric is to both of them.
This time tho, I think Damon won't let it get far. God I love this show.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The friendship that Damon and Alaric had built is
Old 12-31-2016, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damon defending Alaric! <3

I did like the whole Alaric mystery drama, I found that fun to watch play out. Alaric realizing that he was killing people was pretty cool.

The flashbacks sort of bored me, even if I did like learning more about Damon.

Loved seeing Elena admit that Damon got under her skin. And she essentially admitted that she loved him.

Damon helping Stefan is sweet, even if he does it in a dickish way. I loved their last scenes though. It's nice to have Stefan somewhat back to his old self.