Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2012, 06:50 PM
  #16
Fan Forum Star

 
Regulus-Fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 106,520
I just have to say some words about this episode:

BONNIE should take Caroline and Matt out of MF and burn this hellhole to the ground ... I don´t want her near these people anymore this can´t be done anymore.

And good work JP so your privileged white Original family could live and murder again you kill off the one black woman who after 15 years returned into Bonnies life. You and your co-writers aren´t even trying anymore. It´s a shame.

And if she wants to defend in any way what the Salvatore brothers did then she has to look at her life and at her choices every second of her remaining life.

The Bennett witches have suffered for this town and because of vampires for more than 1000 years and we didn´t even get a closing scene with Bonnie and her mother.

I can´t speak about the rest of the episode because it didn´t matter.
__________________
you have really nice palms
Bonnie & Kai
Regulus-Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:50 PM
  #17
Elite Fan

 
ღMitra's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 33,364
I'm not going to write about ships anymore because this isn't about ships. This isn't a love triangle, this is one-sided BS that the writers use the ships and fans for for excitement and buzz. Each fanbase can be as biased as they want, but the reality is that they're stringing along everyone and dragging along everyone. This is what I now know from this episode. It's reaffirmed it for me and honestly, I am no longer really a shipper of anyone that faithfully. The writers don't know what they're doing.

Elena is turning into Katherine. She really is. I don't think she realizes the extent people have to go to to save her ass time and time again. It's really getting ridiculous. I'm glad that they brought up how Bonnie gets used all the time because it's true, she really does. Bonnie always has to lose someone because of Elena. & the thing is...Elena after everything tries to rebel out and do stupid **** when she thinks it's "saving the people she loves", someone needs to tell this girl her plans are stupid and she's getting people killed because of her stupid plans. Her logic is lacking. Everything about her is lacking.

She's also stringing both brothers around because she really doesn't know what she wants. She's...kind of a pathetic character right now to me. The only way for my interperation to change of her character is if the show redeems her and itself and everything else it stands for.
There's not really a plot, it's just going back and forth with no clear motive as to where and what they're getting at, and there's nothing going on with the ships, except for the stringing the fanbases along. They're just ruining every single ship on this show. Delena & Stelena aside, look at the shows past history with ships, they've ruined every single one, lol. Pathetic and stupid. There's just no point to me anymore.

I have a little bit of faith, but I don't know anymore. I'm kind of sick of where this show is going and it's just getting a tad bit boring and dull if I'm going to be honest. I'm not sure where this show is going anymore, but I hope they redeem themselves and fast, otherwise, my opinion and thoughts remain the same, this show has, and is going downhill.
__________________
ღMitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:01 PM
  #18
Fan Forum Hero

 
london grammar's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 61,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
I just have to say some words about this episode:

BONNIE should take Caroline and Matt out of MF and burn this hellhole to the ground ... I don´t want her near these people anymore this can´t be done anymore.

And good work JP so your privileged white Original family could live and murder again you kill off the one black woman who after 15 years returned into Bonnies life. You and your co-writers aren´t even trying anymore. It´s a shame.
Yep, in order to save the four white men/one white women, let's sacrifice the two people on color in the episode. They're expendable!

I just want Bonnie to flat out refuse Stefan, Elena and Damon.
__________________


We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:17 PM
  #19
Elite Fan

 
ღMitra's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 33,364
I don't think it has anything to do with race honestly, lol. I think it has to do with the fact that they have sidelined Bonnie and they only use her when it is beneficial and convenient for them and their SL's.
__________________
ღMitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:18 PM
  #20
Fan Forum Hero

 
tragedy's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Ian Somerhalder
 
Joined: Nov 1999
Posts: 94,012
So this episode was just okay for me:

- I loved the morning after awkwardness w/Damon & Rebekah! I loved that Damon wasn't remorseful & I friggin LOVED that he set Elena straight by letting her know that everything he does isn't about her. A-friggin-man! Seriously Elena? I'm just glad that Damon is taking a step back from chasing her... Good for him.

- I loved seeing The Originals all working together to take down Esther. Can't say that I'm terribly upset that they all left though as my faves have always been Klaus & Bex anyway.

- Didn't really care about Abby so can't say that I'm at all upset about what happened.

Can't wait for the next episode after the hiatus! Looks fab!
tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:21 PM
  #21
Fan Forum Hero

 
london grammar's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 61,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
I don't think it has anything to do with race honestly, lol. I think it has to do with the fact that they have sidelined Bonnie and they only use her when it is beneficial and convenient for them and their SL's.
I disagree. This show has some major race/gender fails.

And another flashback episode, really?
__________________


We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:26 PM
  #22
Supreme Fan

 
semmanclana's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 9,748
I hate Elena, Damon, and at this point Stefan!

I am disgusted by the treatment of Bonnie. A COIN! Are you serious. They treat Bonnie so horrible in this show. I'm so damn sick of it. Killers like the original family and Damon are happy yet Bonnie who has saved everyones life at least once gets the damn shaft every time.
__________________
" Karen Page "

Last edited by semmanclana; 02-16-2012 at 07:31 PM
semmanclana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:28 PM
  #23
Fan Forum Star

 
naturellebella's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 126,015
I think witches in general are used in this show, not because they're black but because they're witches - because they are that particular supernatural entity. It just so happens that most witches on the show are black.

I haven't seen the episode yet so I'm just working off of previous episodes.
__________________
"Those two, they're p r e t t y good together." "Yea, they are."
[StilesღLydia]

Kem (Icon ; Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:29 PM
  #24
Elite Fan

 
ღMitra's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 33,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
I disagree. This show has some major race/gender fails.

And another flashback episode, really?
I just don't think it's the case scenario with this show. I do think that they're using Bonnie though, as they have been for a while, though.
__________________
ღMitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:30 PM
  #25
Part-Time Fan
 
azinazelle's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 219
Wow! I absolutely loved this episode. Very fast moving and I applaud the series for not dragging out Esther's plot to kill her family over several episodes. Elena also spilled the beans very quickly, which I guess is good for the Originals. I was a bit shocked at Abby getting turned but I guess it was the lesser of the two evils.

My full review if interested.
azinazelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:30 PM
  #26
Fan Forum Hero

 
london grammar's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 61,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
I hate Elena, Damon, and at this point Stefan!

I am disgusted by how the treated Bonnie. A COIN! Are you serious. They treat Bonnie so horrible in this show. I'm so damn sick of it. Killers like the original family and Damon are happy yet Bonnie who has saved everyones life at least once gets the damn shaft!
Yes, a damn coin toss. Really, Julie Plec, really?

Mitra, we'll just disagree I guess. I've read too many analysis' of this show to think otherwise. Add to it -- Bonnie only exists to be subservient to white vamps.
__________________


We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:36 PM
  #27
Elite Fan

 
ღMitra's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 33,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Yes, a damn coin toss. Really, Julie Plec, really?

Mitra, we'll just disagree I guess. I've read too many analysis' of this show to think otherwise. Add to it -- Bonnie only exists to be subservient to white vamps.
I haven't so I can't comment on that, lol. But it's interesting that you say that and it is making me rethink it, idk though.

All I know is that this show is disappointing me & right now the only people/characters I care about are basically not the main three, lol.
__________________
ღMitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:38 PM
  #28
Fan Forum Star

 
naturellebella's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 126,015
Quote:
Bonnie only exists to be subservient to white vamps.
Or witches are treated as subservient to vampires - remember Maddox? He was white and he worked for Klaus who was also white. It's just so happens that every other witch on this show (besides Esther and Maddox) are black. I think it's more of a vampires use witches type of thing even if witches happen to be more powerful.
__________________
"Those two, they're p r e t t y good together." "Yea, they are."
[StilesღLydia]

Kem (Icon ; Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:40 PM
  #29
Elite Fan

 
ღMitra's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 33,364
oh...one more thing. Why did they even bother trying to make it all "mysterious and skerry" that Meredith was the killer when they made it obvious to begin with, and then ended it with the reveal that it really was her all along, lol. They shouldn't have made it obvious from the beginning. Stupid.
__________________
ღMitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:43 PM
  #30
Fan Forum Star

 
NOLA504's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Legacies
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 151,311
I liked the early Bonnie/Elena/Caroline scene. After that the episode was a complete fail...
__________________
Maurice
♔ F I R E & B L O O D ♔
NOLA504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST