Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2012, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasity05 (View Post)
I agree with all of this. As much as I love Elijah, I really hope this season ends with the Originals going away.
It's ridiculous. A bunch of guest stars should not be getting more story/development than damn near half the regulars. S3.... has been the biggest letdown.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 02-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
i love elijah & rebekah too but i do hope the originals ago away after s3 too!
I respect your opinion but hope they never leave. They are my favorite part of the show.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:24 PM
Elite Fan

Im getting sick of the originals too. Im not really caring much about their story.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 02-02-2012, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

One word but said many times over and over - KLAUS, KLAUS, KLAUS, KLAUS, KLAUS, KLAUS GAH... Joseph is AMAZING... he is compelling and I just feel so much for Klaus I don't want him to be hurt or to be lonely... and I certainly do not trust Esther She HAS to be up to something... Please watch your back Klaus

Stefan/Damon and Klaus/Elijah were definitely my favourite part of the ep Stefan and Klaus NEED to make up... Stefan you need to help Klaus not hate on him

STEFAN = ABS = YUMMY = ABOUT DAMN TIME Paul Wesley is so damn lickable
Old 02-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
One word but said many times over and over - KLAUS, KLAUS, KLAUS, KLAUS, KLAUS, KLAUS GAH... Joseph is AMAZING... he is compelling and I just feel so much for Klaus I don't want him to be hurt or to be lonely... and I certainly do not trust Esther She HAS to be up to something... Please watch your back Klaus

Stefan/Damon and Klaus/Elijah were definitely my favourite part of the ep Stefan and Klaus NEED to make up... Stefan you need to help Klaus not hate on him
IA w/ALL of this! My poor bb Klaus when all of his sibs ganged up on him I know they had every right but it still broke my heart! & OMG JoMo is just sooo good! The pure terror on his face when he saw Esther at the end was brillz! He continues to amaze! & I sooo hate what has become of Klaus & Stefan. It's funny b/c even when they're being contentious Klaus wants them to drink together He just wants his bro back! & that dinner scene Too much hottness in one room! I could've seriously just watched an entire episode of just that dinner! Oh & ITA w/you about Esther! I don't trust her at all! She forgave him too easily... something's up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightPrincess
respect your opinion but hope they never leave. They are my favorite part of the show.
IA I'm loving this season b/c of The Originals! I wouldn't be upset w/out the two new ones that just woke up. But I need Klaus & Rebebak to stay.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

this episode was okay, but it was nice to see all of the Original siblings together.

I really hope the Originals don't take up more screentime then they already have. i love them as a secondary storyline but i really was hoping for more Matt or Tyler or even Jeremy this series...or more fleshing out from the characters i've loved since season 1.

I really want to be more invested in the Caroline family storyline but i'm just really not. I think they underused her father considering the actor they got to play him and i think there was so much more there. and i hate that caroline is kind of just off on her own thing this season for the most part.

but i will say it was an entertaining episode. and the dinner scene was probably the best part.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

No offense, but wow, this Original Storyline is getting lame and boring and repetitive. It takes away storylines from the other characters that are much more interesting; ie: Katherine, Tyler, Jeremy... I mean, where are they? Why are they being pushed to the backburner, just for a bunch of new ones that we know nothing about, and us fans haven't developed any type of attachment to? Bleh. Who cares. BORING. I mean really, how many times can they keep emphasizing that Klaus doesn't want to be lonely, and the rest of his family can't decide whether to kill him or keep forgiving his psychopathic ways over and over again? Did they forget that Klaus killed their own father without even blinking an eye? Ergh. YAWN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Klaus is scary as a powerpuff girl. King Elijah is where it's at..
I LOVE THIS!!!!!! I so agree, Klaus just does not do it for me. I really do not see him as an original. He doesn't act like it. He acts like he's more of a whiny teenager. Nothing about his demeanor is intimidating or regal at all. I wish the writers could have picked a better Klaus... Elijah on the other hand, I can totally see as an original. He has a presence that demands authority. Elijah convinces me as an original.

Oh and yeah, the Salvatore brothers need to get off Bonnie's ass. So sick and tired of them pushing her around. I just wish Bonnie would for once say, ***** OFF. And squeeze their brains to scare them away.

Last edited by sweetbabytooth; 02-02-2012 at 08:15 PM
Old 02-02-2012, 08:06 PM
New Fan

haha this episode cracked me up for like an hour. i feel bad for klaus and i love him, but it was just funny to see his siblings gang up on him. and i'm actually interested in seeing what happens with the other two siblings and of course, the mom...though i saw that all happening, it was funny how it happened. xD i might be a little evil.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Ok episode nothing exciting about it.

The Original sl has lost my interest took to long we're just now seeing the whole family.

One Bonnie/Abby scene = FAIL

Felt bad for Caroline. was glad Matt stop by to check on her. And he was there for Elena too.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:13 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
Ok episode nothing exciting about it.

The Original sl has lost my interest took to long we're just now seeing the whole family.

One Bonnie/Abby scene = FAIL

Felt bad for Caroline. was glad Matt stop by to check on her. And he was there for Elena too.
Matt has been kind of slowly growing on me for some reason :/
Master Fan

Quote:
Wow, what a lame, anti-climatic ending. It sucks that a bunch of damn guest stars get more airtime than Caroline, Bonnie, Matt, Tyler, etc.
I agree, Tyler didnt even get a leaving scene, Matt was barely around, Bonnie was offscreen oh sorry I mean knocked out. I am worried that now the originals are all there that means even less screentime for some of the main cast and judging from the promo that seems to be the case.

Quote:
but it was just funny to see his siblings gang up on him.
You are not the only one best part of the episode he totally deserved it if not more.

Also on a shallow note Hi Kol he was cute also from Klaus reaction maybe interesting.
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragedy (View Post)
IA w/ALL of this! My poor bb Klaus when all of his sibs ganged up on him I know they had every right but it still broke my heart! & OMG JoMo is just sooo good! The pure terror on his face when he saw Esther at the end was brillz! He continues to amaze! & I sooo hate what has become of Klaus & Stefan. It's funny b/c even when they're being contentious Klaus wants them to drink together He just wants his bro back! & that dinner scene Too much hottness in one room! I could've seriously just watched an entire episode of just that dinner! Oh & ITA w/you about Esther! I don't trust her at all! She forgave him too easily... something's up.

IA I'm loving this season b/c of The Originals! I wouldn't be upset w/out the two new ones that just woke up. But I need Klaus & Rebebak to stay.
Bolded part makes me laugh.. Klaus could be killing you slowly and still make it seem friendly It's all in how Joseph plays him.. again so much love for that man

I would have been quite happy to have stayed in that room with Damon/Stefan and Elijah and Klaus for the whole episode... they were where my mind was all the time

But I agree... I am loving the original storyline, especially Klaus. They really do give me a reprieve from all the D/E/S stuff (I may love Stefan and SE but it is so tiring to watch things go around in circles) The originals are what is keeping me interested
Old 02-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

So to comment on the entire episode! I liked it for the most part!

Loved the dinner scene! I could seriously just watch an entire episode of just The Original Brothers & Salvatores having dinner! That was just too much pretty for one scene! & it was fascinating to hear about the original Petrova. So b/c her blood was used to create vampires does this explain the draw of the dobbleganger?

I was happy to see Rebekah back! She, Klaus & Elijah are really the only Originals I need to stay. The others can go. But I think by the end of the season they all will just leave like they were planning to do this episode. & I don't trust Esther at all.

I love Caroline but seriously I wasn't very moved by the death of her dad. Can they give this girl at least one episode where she doesn't have to be miserable. Loved that Matt came to be there for her though. My shipper heart still loves them!

I wonder who this serial killer is going around killing people & according to Liz it seems to be whoever it is is targeting the founding family. If it's not Meredith then who the hell is it?
Old 02-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabytooth (View Post)

I LOVE THIS!!!!!! I so agree, Klaus just does not do it for me. I really do not see him as an original. He doesn't act like it. He acts like he's more of a whiny teenager. Nothing about his demeanor is intimidating or regal at all. I wish the writers could have picked a better Klaus... Elijah on the other hand, I can totally see as an original. He has a presence that demands authority. Elijah convinces me as an original.

Oh and yeah, the Salvatore brothers need to get off Bonnie's ass. So sick and tired of them pushing her around. I just wish Bonnie would for once say, ***** OFF. And squeeze their brains to scare them away.
I agree with you about Klaus. He is like a baby having a temper tantrum. What kind of villain only wants their family back together?

THIS. I'm so damn tired of Stefan/Damon treating Bonnie like she's their effing lowly slave. And Damon's "our wicked witches" comment, wtf? Like she's their damn possession or something? It's condescending and terribly problematic.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 02-02-2012, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

i hope this season story lines get better! because right now they are kind of falling flat to me. i just wish the witches could have their own story line that doesn't involve vampires!