Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do not like Damon/Elena --- ugh. Why? Damon has no loyalty to his brother. He didn't even care that Stefan went through all this to save his behind. Twice.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-05-2012, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

ugh this episode overall was blah now! i agree collide! about damon & elena! yup jeremy chopped off the hybird's head, ugh the show is def not following the books a 100% with the meredith storyline so far! yes it was predictable that klaus kept rebecca dead!
Old 01-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah, figured the head bit out at the end. Can I support Stefan/Meredith now? My PLL addict self is kinda freaking out, tbh. I liked the end song. Gonna go buy it off iTunes with the rest of season 3. Shall be all caught up next week.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And yet, if Stefan got with Caroline or Bonnie, Elena would be the first one crying about loyalty.

Stefan/Bonnie/Klaus/coffins was the best part about this.

What is any character's "point" on this show? One could say Elena's only purpose is to be passed back & forth between the two brothers.

Old 01-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

DE

Damon - loved him this whole ep. I was glad he told Elena about Stefan saving his life.

Jeremy - I was just starting to like him and then they send him away figures

Bonnie - Still find her pointless. Sucks that they only use her when they need magic done.

missed Caroline

Damon/Stefan - loved all their scenes.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 01-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
I do not like Damon/Elena --- ugh. Why? Damon has no loyalty to his brother. He didn't even care that Stefan went through all this to save his behind. Twice.
It was just disgusting I cannot believe that the writers try and tell me that the brothers are the real love story of this show!!! UM.. WHERE?!! I only ever see Stefan's love... where the hell is Damon's?!!!

I am raging so much at the complete ridiculousness of this episode!!

Loved Stefan and Stefan/Bonnie scenes Klaus was awesome aswell.. but he always is
Old 01-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

i love bonnie! however i hate that she is only used for magic! she deserves a story line of her own!

i agree niki i feel stefan is way more loyal to damon than damon is to stefan!
Old 01-05-2012, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
It was just disgusting I cannot believe that the writers try and tell me that the brothers are the real love story of this show!!! UM.. WHERE?!! I only ever see Stefan's love... where the hell is Damon's?!!!

I am raging so much at the complete ridiculousness of this episode!!

Loved Stefan and Stefan/Bonnie scenes Klaus was awesome aswell.. but he always is
People always like to say otherwise, but I'm not feeling the love from Damon's side. If I were Stefan, I would be done with the both of them. Let them deal with it.

quin611 - Yeah, me too. I like that they explore Bonnie's magical side, but it's always to further other people stories INSTEAD of her own. I mean, when was the last time she found a new power? Does she practice in her spare time?

Old 01-05-2012, 07:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

i agree collide! ugh overall s3 of tvd has been blah & not a big of this season at all!
Old 01-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't see why Damon and Elena is disgusting? I thought Elena and Stefan aren't even together anymore, so whether it's about family loyalty, that was one kiss of the moment, that's hardly the worst thing either Elena or Damon has ever done. It has been an emotional day, and Elena's just had to let Jeremy go, she's hurt and she's beaten down, since Stefan has left her behind to stand at a distance, if Damon can be there for her, I think she deserves someone to be there.

And Stefan and Damon both have love for each other, they just happen to show it in different ways and show it in different temperaments. To say that Stefan should be done with both Elena and Damon just because they developed feelings and had one kiss, then I guess Stefan is not as loyal as he thinks he is either. Elena has tried to hold on for so long, I certainly don't blame her for turning away now.

Sad that Jeremy has to leave, but I did see that it's for his safety and I felt bad for Elena and Alaric.

And Alaric, damn, someone decided to use him as a punching bag this episode! Poor guy really got whacked good! I really hope he gets that ring checked! I'm worried! But so glad Team Badass bromance is back and strong, the bar scenes and the fact that Damon healed Alaric with his blood at the hospital!!

I just hope Stefan knows what he is doing with those coffins, and Klaus made me angry at hurting Alaric! grrrrrrr

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 01-05-2012, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this show. It's nice to watch a show and enjoy it all the way around. I'm really liking the storylines right now.

I won't get into the shipper stuff because that gets messy fast, but I will say that I loved the Damon/Elena kiss, and the song playing? Perfection. This show is so good about the songs they play for certain moments.

Old 01-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep the starlight (View Post)
This show is so good about the songs they play for certain moments.
I enjoyed the episode too, it's not perfect but it was a good starting point for the second half, and I just adore the song, I heard it on CSI NY before last year! Love it! It was fitting for the moment.

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 01-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another thing, I don't like that Damon/Elena/Alaric compelled Jeremy. They took away his free will and his right to choose. I understand they think he needs to live a safer life/be happy, but Jeremy might have come to that conclusion on his own.

Old 01-05-2012, 07:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
If I were Stefan, I would be done with the both of them. Let them deal with it.
Seriously. He needs to totally kick both of them to the curb. He does not need them to recover his humanity. It's so exhausting to watch him give himself completely, without reservation, in order to save two people that give him a fleeting amount of loyalty at best. It's so obvious at this point. Hopefully we will get to see Stefan move on and forge friendships/relationships with people who will offer him the kind of loyalty he provides to the people he cares about.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can't believe Stefan was just standing there even after when Elena said Klaus had tried to kill Jeremy..