Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2011, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's like a family reunion.
OMG what is this episode? Is it epic or just giving me an headache?

i love you. ♡
Old 09-29-2011, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

this eppy from i watched was a little better from the previous 2 but overall s3 is not that great to me so far!

yay for katherine scenes!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

This ep. was better than I thought it would be. Normally I during flashback eps so I ejoyed it.

Stefan/Rebcca - Hmm... now he remembers her.

Damon/Stefan scenes are always enjoyable to me

DE roadtrip I love their roadtrips banter

Carolines dad is disgusting :rage: I hope he dies. Poor Caro

Im so glad the ghost SL wasnt in the ep. and still no Bonnie

SE - I didnt feel that scene sorry. I felt more with their phone call in the first ep. I didnt feel much from Nina in the scene tbh. Paul sold it on his side though.

Damon/Klaus

Katherine missed her.

Oh and Rebecca originally had Elenas necklace??? Very interesting.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 09-29-2011, 06:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

definitely my favorite episode of the season.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
this eppy from i watched was a little better from the previous 2 but overall s3 is not that great to me so far!

yay for katherine scenes!
I agree. Episode 3 was WAY better than 1 and 2, but in general? Meh. Not interested in the Originals. And Stefan being so isolated from everybody else.

And Rebekah fell for Stefan in one day, what?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 09-29-2011, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode was okay

- I love Stefan/Klaus together! Klaus was really handsome in the FBs.

- Loved the DE scenes!

- Damon risking his life to try to get stefan back from Klaus

- I liked Gloria. I like that she's still running a speakeasy even though she's gotta be like a million years old by now

- I like Rebekah

- So I wonder who that guy is that Klaus is running from. I'm guessing he's a slayer.

- I wasn't really too much into the Caroline torture scenes
Old 09-29-2011, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

yay this rebecca is stuff to me is like wtf really you fell for stefan in one!

yes for no ghost whisperer redux storyline in this episode!

i liked the stefan & klaus connection too! they give me a slash vibe some reason!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

I am torn with this episode. I am not sure how i feel about it. Maybe that is because i felt my SE heart breaking though.

So the Necklace used to be in Rebecca's... Not sure how i feel about that.

I really do enjoy Klaus and Stefan though... I want to hate Klaus so bad but i think its fun to watch him and Stefan on Screen.

Always love Stefan/Damon scenes so that was a plus.

Kind of glad we finally met another original.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What if Gloria is the Original Witch? Hmm.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 09-29-2011, 06:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
So the Necklace used to be in Rebecca's... Not sure how i feel about that.
I'm in the same boat. I'm glad we finally know where it came from, but I'm unsure how I feel knowing that it was Stefan's old flame. However I can't wait to see Elena's reaction to finding out this fact. It's gonna sting for sure, even if Stefan himself couldn't remember at the time where it came from.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
What if Gloria is the Original Witch? Hmm.
I was thinking the same thing
Old 09-29-2011, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked this episode. I think it was the best so far.

Stefan/Elena were so sad during the end. I can't believe she actually thought she could just stab Stefan with vervain and bring him home. I think he still has her best interest at heart, but it's getting harder and harder to believe, after what he said to her. It seems very final.

Stefan/Klaus/Rebekah are part of the reason I don't feel like SE will get back together anytime soon. I love Stefan and Klaus' dynamic and that's why I'm not sick of the originals yet. I really loved Rebekah (where have I seen the actress before?) and I'm looking forward to more of this trio.

Caroline (and those involved in story) was very sad. I knew that Tyler would be a part of her rescue, it doesn't take a genius to realize that, but it doesn't mean I loved it any less. I cried when she was saying her dad hates her and, in my opinion, TC couldn't be any more perfect for each other. They don't even have to say anything to each other and my heart is either breaking or full of joy. As for Caroline's mom, I'm so glad she has finally came around and they can be the mom/daughter they always wanted to be. I was always looking forward to meeting her dad, but now I wish I never had.

Damon/Elena - They are so good together, but at this point just as friends. That's what Elena needs from him right now. However, next week looks like Damon falls of the rails a bit again.

Wasn't much Katherine but she still gets her own paragraph, because she is that awesome. Glad to see her again, and I'm glad she is in Chicago. If anyone can bring Stefan back to Mystic Falls, it's her.

I missed seeing Jeremy this episode, but I think I saw Jeremy/Vicki in the preview so I can get over not seeing him this week. The episode was stronger without Matt or Bonnie, so I didn't miss them.

I personally love this season, but I guess I am one of the few that has enjoyed this show straight through. Granted, the whole "sacrifice" thing went on a bit long, but it was still good.
ღღღ
Old 09-29-2011, 06:58 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm loving this season as well..I know I'm one of the few. I think it is mainly SE'ers that are really disliking this season, and I understand why. I wasn't super interested in the originals last season, and I didn't really like Klaus. But he has completely won me over this season! And I love the relationship between Klaus and Stefan. I also like the fact that this season PW is showing us another side that he can play...I like things to change and grow. In the long run, as dark as Stefan may get, it will bring a lot of character growth and depth I'm sure.

There has been quite a few comments on here about Stefan/Rebecca falling for each other in "one night"...I'm really sure that the events in the flashbacks were supposed to happen over quite awhile. They just happened to take place in their favorite bar. So it didn't happen in one night.

Interested in what sends Damon over the edge again. He looks really PO'd when he says "I am NOT Stefan."

One more thing - does anyone know the song playing while Caroline was sitting in bed with her mom? Very pretty.

~Katie~
Old 09-29-2011, 07:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

I liked the episode a lot.

IMO the SE scenes were perfect. Stefan had it all figured out in his head, to him there is no going back, and Elena just got some hint of it. Until now though, he has been keeping her hanging onto him, with the phone call etc.

Damon came to the same realization, great acting from both Ian and Paul.

I always enjoy Klaus, but even he is scared of someone.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:11 PM
Passionate Fan

I have an answer to my own question: if anyone else wants to know, the song and singer that I was talking about is Shelter - sung by Birdy. I knew I recognised the singer!

~Katie~