Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2011, 10:58 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay. This is kind of a broad topic so I wanted to talk about it on here. I have been dreading seeing ripper Stefan. Mainly because I don't like vampires who just kill for the heck of it. I did not like Damon at first because of this. That being said, I saw the love that Damon had for Stefan and for Elena and he changed to where he only killed people who were a threat small or not. I fell in love with that side of Damon that was capable of love and kindness and I didn't mind if he killed anymore. That being said, I could not understand why I was okay with Damon killing and not okay with ripper Stefan. I mean as long as hero Stefan cameback then what did it matter if he went off and on. And then I noticed the key word hero. I feel like there isn't a hero on the show anymore. Someone who really truly cares about everyone and wants to help everyone. Damon cares to the extent that he does not want Elena or Stefan hurt. There really isn't anyone on the show anymore who has that mentality like Stefan "you can't save everyone. Watch me". I think that the loss of hero Stefan would be lessened, if someone were to step up and fill that position while Stefan is going evil. Caroline really cares about other people and with another hundred years she would be a great heroine but right now is not strong enough to go busting up the bad guys. If Lexi were still around, then she would be amazing. Am I the only one feeling the loss of a hero on this show?

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
Old 09-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpdsks (View Post)
Okay. This is kind of a broad topic so I wanted to talk about it on here. I have been dreading seeing ripper Stefan. Mainly because I don't like vampires who just kill for the heck of it. I did not like Damon at first because of this. That being said, I saw the love that Damon had for Stefan and for Elena and he changed to where he only killed people who were a threat small or not. I fell in love with that side of Damon that was capable of love and kindness and I didn't mind if he killed anymore. That being said, I could not understand why I was okay with Damon killing and not okay with ripper Stefan. I mean as long as hero Stefan cameback then what did it matter if he went off and on. And then I noticed the key word hero. I feel like there isn't a hero on the show anymore. Someone who really truly cares about everyone and wants to help everyone. Damon cares to the extent that he does not want Elena or Stefan hurt. There really isn't anyone on the show anymore who has that mentality like Stefan "you can't save everyone. Watch me". I think that the loss of hero Stefan would be lessened, if someone were to step up and fill that position while Stefan is going evil. Caroline really cares about other people and with another hundred years she would be a great heroine but right now is not strong enough to go busting up the bad guys. If Lexi were still around, then she would be amazing. Am I the only one feeling the loss of a hero on this show?
Wow, I really like this thought. I was thinking along those lines as well. I maybe be an SE shipper but I love Damon. I love how you characterized him and what you love about him and how he has grown.

Also your thoughts about the loss of a hero... I was just talking about that to someone yesterday. I think you really do feel it. Stefan cared about all life and humanity while Damon will only Risk it all for Elena. I think even with what Stefan did to Andi that Damon will still fight for him as well, but when it comes to human life i really truly believe unless Elena is involved he won't be as bothered. Ric and Damon are bonding and might truly be friends but would he Risk it all for him... I dunno. Stefan was the one true hero of the show. The one that would always fight for humanity and others. He truly cared for all life. After this whole Stefan Ripper SL plays out its like Damon and him will be on equal grounds... While Damon's character will have grown Stefan's will somehow be lessoned.

There in lies my delima. I am torn. I am kind of sort of digging this Ripper Stefan SL b/c less face it... Paul rocks at it. At the same time it kind of feels like the heat of the show and everyones favorite buffer has went of the deep end. Stefan always tried to keep the piece w/o him around how is Mystic Falls going to fair.
Old 11-21-2016, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally getting back to rewatching this show, and this is my favourite season!!

While I do love Stelena, and I love their moment at the end of the episode so much, I also liked all the Delena scenes as well in this one.

I forgot how much I miss Jeremy! But it was great to see him again and bonding with Matt! I loved seeing Matt high

Also all the Klaus and the Klefan!!

Great episode!!

RIP Andie!
Old 12-29-2016, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

HOW EFFING HOT IS RIPPER STEFAN SERIOUSLY. Ripping the bodies apart and then putting them back together is so gross! Watching Stefan/Klaus together was fantastic though, those two have amazing chemistry. I loved when Klaus asked if Stefan was having any fun. Its clear he cares about Stefan in a twisted way and likes having him around.

Jeremy is hot. His storyline dragged just a little but it was still cool to see Vicky and Anna. What has he been doing all summer with these visions though? LOL. I wasn’t that sad to see Bonnie gone visiting her father because it’s nice to get a break from some characters once in a while. The Matt/Jeremy scenes were fun to watch though. High!Matt was actually fun.

Elena’s bun and ponytail were so cute! It was great to see Elena let loose a little bit and I loved her small scenes with Caroline at the party. It was frustrating when Caroline was telling Elena to move on. It’s only been two months and I was wanting Caroline to be more concerned for Stefan. The Caroline we know iMO would be searching for him just as hard as everyone else.

I loved seeing Alaric at the house. “I am every parent’s worst nightmare. I am the chaperone teacher from hell.” SO FUNNY. But also creepy, he’s a teacher and he’s like, just hanging out at the party where all the teens are drinking. It sucked seeing him leave Elena and Jeremy.

Tyler/Caroline were pretty cute. And Candice looked amazing. I loved when Caroline was jealous of who Tyler was inviting to the party. I always loved Matt/Caroline but Tyler/Caroline are way more fun together and I like how much Tyler likes Caroline, so I’m digging it this time around. Matt ignoring Caroline was frustrating, but it makes sense because he thinks that T/C are into each other. Which they are. When Caroline kissed Tyler I actually smiled! That was a great moment! The makeout was okay for me, a bit fast. And Carol shooting Caroline WTF!

Interesting that Andie is still around. I love her little spunk. I’m glad they didn’t just drop that SL from last season. Stefan killing her sucked but I guess it was sort of payback for Damon killing Lexi. I do think Damon cared about her. She talked back to him and he didnt get mad, and he left the party to go pick her up. I think that says a lot.

Elena seeing Damon in a towel. So cute. And to find out that Damon has all this information on where Stefan could be was great! The DE scene in the bedroom will go down as one of my all time favorite scenes ever! And we know it was the moment that Elena realized she loved Damon. Damon bringing back the necklace for her was so sweet! And watching them go arm in arm to the party was adorable as well. Then later when she went to go find him <3. The last DE scene was harsh but you could see it hurt Damon to say those things to Elena. But at least he was honest with her.

THE SD SCENE. . I love that Damon hasn’t given up on Stefan. Damon ripping apart the house was so sad! Ugh this storyline hurts but its so good.

CD scene where Caroline said he missed the cake. Love it!

A DROP IN THE OCEAN. The last SE scene w/ the phonecall was so sad and tragic. POOR STEFAN I love this storyline but man, its hard to watch.
Old 06-05-2019, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't mind ripper stefan.