Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 09:06 AM
Elite Fan

I think DE is going to start developing a friendship first. Of course Stefan not being there helps a lot but that doesn't mean she will fall in love with Damon just because Stefan is absent.

IMO Katherine saying "It's ok to love them both" means a lot of foreshadowing. I can totally see Elena starting having feelings for Damon and then when Stefan comes back getting very confused.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas <3 (View Post)
I have so many thoughts on this episode but im gonna try to keep is short..:

EXCELLENT JOB WRITERS/CAST/CREW OF TVD
(I shortened the quote)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I agree with EVERYTHING you said

I love to think that Tyler's blood would have worked too
Old 05-15-2011, 10:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by x0x0gossipgirl (View Post)
(I shortened the quote)
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I agree with EVERYTHING you said

I love to think that Tyler's blood would have worked too
I'm quite surprised they didn't try werewolf blood earlier. I mean duh! We all thought about it! but of course then everything would've worked out differently so it had to be this way
Old 05-15-2011, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

I think Klaus blood is the only one that works because he is a hybrid. It would be super lame if Tyler's blood could work too but they never thought about it.
Old 05-15-2011, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree

Otherwise the witches would have just pointed Bonnie towards Tyler or someone, rather than Klaus
Old 05-16-2011, 04:14 PM
New Fan

Loved this episode. Especially the ending!

Omg Vickie! I was really excited to see her back! I had no idea who was following Jeremy at first, and when I saw it was Vickie I freaked! I'm glad Anna's back to but I was more excited about Vickie because its been sooo long since we've seen her!

I'm excited for everything else too (including D/E). I love this show, I don't want to wait months for new eps!
Old 05-19-2011, 04:58 AM
Passionate Fan

It's going to be torture waiting all these months
Old 12-29-2016, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

FREAKING AMAZING EPISODE!!!

Damon coming to apologize to Elena about feeding her his blood was really sweet. Her needing time was sad because we know he doesn’t have it.

Damon standing in the light and then Stefan rescuing him, ugh, my heart cant take it. They love each other so much.

Speaking of Elijah and Klaus are perfect too. Damn these brother relationships making my heart flutter.

C/E/J scene was really cute and I loved seeing Caroline interact with Jeremy.

Stefan telling Elena that Damon was bitten by Tyler was very selfless of him. Stefan is such a great person.

Klaus is evil but he's fun. His scenes with Stefan were SO FREAKING HOT. I love that he wanted Ripper Stefan back and made that deal. Stefan agreeing was so sad but so Stefan-like. (and created the best SL for Stefan imo)

I was glad that Klaus staked Elijah again. I like Elijah but to get rid of him for a while will be nice.

The small SK scenes. <3 Katherine actually looked like she cared about Stefan as she watched him being turned back to the ripper Stefan. UGH watching him turn back was so horrible. And when he thought that Katherine wasn’t going to take it to Damon.

Alaric visiting Damon is so cute. I loved Jeremy helping Damon too. And the final Jeremy/Alaric scene was so cute, Jeremy needed Alaric in his life.

Jeremy getting shot! Oh Liz what are you doing? Thank god Jeremy was okay in the end. And I really love the development for Liz and see her come to accept Caroline. She was really a great character on the show. And Bonnie once again is amazing by saving Jeremy. She always saves everyone. My first go around I didnt care about her but in this rewatch I find myself really loving her.

Elena was a BAMF escaping to see Damon! The DE scene outside was so sad, and watching Damon realize he hurt Elena was hard to watch. MY BB DAMON.

ELENA REFUSING TO LEAVE DAMON AT THE END WAS MY FAVORITE THING EVER. It was so sweet watching her care for him and hearing Damon confess all these things to her. Elena crying was really sweet and sad. I loved the ending song and Damon apologizing to Elena and Elena saying it was okay. Damon confessing he loved her! And Elena saying she knows. Damon saying she would have liked him in 1864 and then Elena saying she likes him now!!! And she didn’t have to kiss him but she did because she knew it would make him happy in his last moments and it was so sweet.

I just love that Katherine came back to save Damon. Saying she owed him one was great. <3. Deep down I don't think she really wants him to die. Saying it was okay to love them both was definite foreshadowing.

The ending scenes with Jeremy going down the stairs and Vicki following him was EPIC. I was so happy to see her again.

AHHH I cant wait to start season 3!!!
Old 04-15-2019, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am at this finale.