Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
I wondered why Damon didn't discreetly slip John's ring off while he was still dead. I wonder if that would've worked?

I was thinking that , too but I think it probably wouldn't work or Katherine would have killed John in the kitchen and just taken the ring off after , right?
Old 04-07-2011, 07:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by attract your dreams ♥ (View Post)
^I would love to see Emily again and really more witches as a whole. Maybe Lucy too!
Yes please!
Old 04-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was thinking that , too but I think it probably wouldn't work or Katherine would have killed John in the kitchen and just taken the ring off after , right?
True. At the very least it would've been justice for him taking the ring from Alaric.
Old 04-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
True. At the very least it would've been justice for him taking the ring from Alaric.
Oh I could NOT agree with you more if I tried!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Forgot to say: poor Jenna. Coming face-to-face with the supposed-to-be-dead wife of your boyfriend whom you are in love with? And finding out that your niece has been 'lying' to you at the same time? Ouch. Does this mean they're finally going to tell Jenna?
Old 04-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

The past four episodes have been not so good. But this episode was EXCELLENT.

I felt really bad for Isobel She was compelled to do all those things but at least Elena got some closure.
I don't hate John that much now, it's good that they are giving him some depth.
Also I loved the fact that they mentioned why John did what he did in the season finale. It makes sense.

I never thought of Alaric being dead but now that I think about it...it could turn out to be true. They drained all of his blood. I can't wait to see more of Klaus. He really seems to be into Katherine so I hope he doesn't kill her.

I could have never thought I could dislike MC even more but this time they outdid themselves. Matt is still a horrible boyfriend and he doesn't love Caroline. I just hope Caroline realizes that soon because it's too freaking obvious. He was so disgusted by her.
I understand he was upset and all that but betraying her like that??? She told him the WHOLE story. She completely trusted him. He really doesn't love her at all. And her heart is going to break when she finds out the truth.

Last edited by ring of fire; 04-07-2011 at 08:11 PM
Old 04-07-2011, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode had so much going on! So glad the show is back

As much as I didn't care about Isobel I was kinda sad when she killed herself. & felt bad for Elena having to see that.

OMG Alaric being drained of his blood just makes me sad! Please let there be a way for him to survive being possessed by Klaus!

Jeremy continues to melt my heart w/his cuteness! I love him & Bonnie.

I was disappointed in Matt. I really wanted him to understand Caroline & be there for her. Same thing w/Liz. I hate that they both basically turned on her.

This episode felt like a big filler episode for the most part. A lot of the secondary characters got more attention.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was disappointed in Matt. I really wanted him to understand Caroline & be there for her. Same thing w/Liz. I hate that they both basically turned on her.
The thing is though: they were lied to. They were compelled. Their memories were wiped. That in itself is a huge violation. Not knowing doesn't automatically make them safer and, as we've seen with Jenna, makes them vulnerable in other ways. Caroline and the others may have reasons for the things they did but that doesn't mean Matt and Liz don't have the right to feel angry and betrayed themselves. Because they were betrayed.

'Course I feel for Matt. Since Vicky died he's had to come home to an empty house. He's at school all day, then he has to go to his crappy job waiting on people so he can pay all the bills cause his mom couldn't care less. His bestfriend blew out of town after admitting he was in love with his girlfriend, his girlfriend was lying to him, and his other friend never spends any time with him since her new boyfriend moved to town. The one thing he had was his sister. His sister who was mauled under suspicious circumstances, and who then just....disappeared. Then his girlfriend shows up on his doorstep one day and tells him that she stumbled over his baby sister's body in a ravine. Which is pretty savage. Then he finds out, after being stabbed and almost dying, that his girlfriend isn't a human, she's a vampire and did I mention that she's the one who just oh so conveniently found the body? And that apparently everyone he knows knew about the whole thing. They decided he didn't need to know.

I wish Matt wasn't doing this, I REALLY wish Liz wasn't doing this. But I get it.

The big mistake is letting Caroline handle it because as sweet and caring as she is, she doesn't know how to do this.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

So glad its back
It was a antastic episode
didn't see isobels death coming,didn't know she was compelled to do all that

i was a bit confused about the matt and sherif forbes part as thought they were compelled to forget about vamps? but i had a feeling that it wasn't quite right and they know about them still?

did not see the end coming at all, don't want alaric gone

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 04-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The thing is though: they were lied to. They were compelled. Their memories were wiped. That in itself is a huge violation. Not knowing doesn't automatically make them safer and, as we've seen with Jenna, makes them vulnerable in other ways. Caroline and the others may have reasons for the things they did but that doesn't mean Matt and Liz don't have the right to feel angry and betrayed themselves. Because they were betrayed.

'Course I feel for Matt. Since Vicky died he's had to come home to an empty house. He's at school all day, then he has to go to his crappy job waiting on people so he can pay all the bills cause his mom couldn't care less. His bestfriend blew out of town after admitting he was in love with his girlfriend, his girlfriend was lying to him, and his other friend never spends any time with him since her new boyfriend moved to town. The one thing he had was his sister. His sister who was mauled under suspicious circumstances, and who then just....disappeared. Then his girlfriend shows up on his doorstep one day and tells him that she stumbled over his baby sister's body in a ravine. Which is pretty savage. Then he finds out, after being stabbed and almost dying, that his girlfriend isn't a human, she's a vampire and did I mention that she's the one who just oh so conveniently found the body? And that apparently everyone he knows knew about the whole thing. They decided he didn't need to know.

I wish Matt wasn't doing this, I REALLY wish Liz wasn't doing this. But I get it.

The big mistake is letting Caroline handle it because as sweet and caring as she is, she doesn't know how to do this.
ITA with this post. I really wish both Matt and Liz weren't doing this too but I also get it. I understand why they'd be confused/upset and everything..I just hope before the end of the season they both come to accept Caroline as a vampire and realize she's still Caroline, somebody they love very much.
It'll be by your side
Old 04-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Loyal Fan

This episode was the first to really surprise me in a long time.

Alaric.

No. Nononononononono. There must be a way to save him. Bonnie has the power of a hundred witches. Surely she can exorcise Klaus without killing Ric. SURELY. *clinging to hope like it's about to go out of style*
I'VE BEEN SPEAKING GUNS AND KN
IVES, TRYING HARD
to save a girl
Old 04-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just hope before the end of the season they both come to accept Caroline as a vampire and realize she's still Caroline, somebody they love very much.
I definitely think Liz will; she's done it before. I'm not sure about Matt

Quote:
*clinging to hope like it's about to go out of style*
Old 04-07-2011, 09:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Even tho I totaly understand why Matt is freaking out espically with what happened to his sister,I still hate seeing my bb crying.When Caroline crys,I cry.Did not see the Matt/Liz scene at the end coming.That did suprise me.Wonder what will happen.I do hope thet both can come to terms with caroline being a vampire tho because I hate seeing her so sad

Damon why did you hide it in the soapdish?

I was suprised when Isobel killed herself and felt horrible that Elena had to see it.That was an intense way to die

You are gonna miss me so bad
when im gone,Daryl Dixon

☻Sami
Old 04-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stefan was AMAZING LOVE HIM SO MUCH SE are sweet and lovely together

I feel bad for both Matt and Caroline Love how supportive Stefan is for Caroline.

Bonnie BETTER NOT DIE!! I like how worried Jeremy is over her

I might be the only one, but I honestly thought Damon's hiding spot for the moonstone was good Sucks that Kat found it, but I thought the hiding spot was so obvious that is wasn't obvious... ehh.. I don't know ..

Alaric being the bad guy is sexy as hell
Old 04-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

OMG I WATCHED THE WRONG EP, kill me

Last edited by ღMitra; 04-08-2011 at 12:44 AM