Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
They drained Alaric's blood I can't believe they killed Alarci
wait. he's dead?? i guess i missed that.

sorry for the double post.
jessie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hmm, let me just say that if some big-bad was after Bonnie, I don't think Elena and everybody's mother would sacrifice themselves for Bonnie.
Elena would. In the situations where Bonnie's been threatened or in danger and Elena has known about it she's done what was necessary to save Bonnie. But like I said, Bonnie is mostly the spell-chanter. She's rarely in the action, like Elena or Caroline.

Besides, Caroline and Stefan are good people. If Bonnie were danger, they'd help. So would Jeremy. Damon would too, whatever his reasons.

Quote:
I refuse to accept he's dead They contained his blood, they didn't just let it spill out all over the place. I'm crossing my fingers that he's still alive. Bonnie didn't die when Emily possessed her, after all.
Black_Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Best parts about the ep
The Good

--Bonnie/Jeremy/Damon tagteam and that's mostly for the Bonnie/Damon parts. Jeremy was completely useless

--Klaus taking over Alaric's body

Everything else was meh

I can understand Bonnie's martyrdom more purpose then Elena's. Klaus likely would have killed all of her friends anyway if she handed herself over. This is the same man who's been hunting Katherine for over 500 years. Not to mention he would still need a vampire, witch, and werewolf for the sacrifice. With Bonnie willing to sacrifice herself Klaus would be dead leaving Elena and pretty much humanity much better off.
tigerdee41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Klaus likely would have killed all of her friends anyway if she handed herself over.
It's been stated before that Klaus and other originals issue pardons. Klaus killed Katherine's family out of vengeance. He knew she'd go to them; he wanted her to see what her 'betrayal' cost her. What she was in for herself.

Quote:
Not to mention he would still need a vampire, witch, and werewolf for the sacrifice.
He already has a witch, several actually, and vampires aren't hard to come by. Neither are werewolves, apparently We have no reason to assume that after Bonnie kills Klaus that every other original will just shrug their shoulders and let things be. There will be a power vacuum.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Elena would. In the situations where Bonnie's been threatened or in danger and Elena has known about it she's done what was necessary to save Bonnie. But like I said, Bonnie is mostly the spell-chanter. She's rarely in the action, like Elena or Caroline.

Besides, Caroline and Stefan are good people. If Bonnie were danger, they'd help. So would Jeremy. Damon would too, whatever his reasons.

I refuse to accept he's dead They contained his blood, they didn't just let it spill out all over the place. I'm crossing my fingers that he's still alive. Bonnie didn't die when Emily possessed her, after all.
yeah i hope he's not dead either. but i think emily possesing emily was a little different than klaus possesing alaric. bonnie didn't get her blood drained. so idk. i still hope he's alive though.
jessie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
bonnie didn't get her blood drained.
Good point. I wonder what that was about? It looked creepy.

Also: 'bout time someone punched John. Loved Elena's laugh.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

I remember at the begining, I wanted Alaric dead and was angry about the ring. But now? NO! YOU CANNOT KILL HIM! I LOVE HIM!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can someone tell me the name of the last song in tonight's epi?

Thank you

I will ALWAYS choose you.
Remember, you'll wait for me here, right?
maej26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessie09 (View Post)

sorry for the double post.
Yeah , the witch was draining his blood into those bottles so Klaus could take over the body

I also have to say Jeremy needs to stop trying to interupt Bonnie's spells everytime she gets going he tries to stop her. I know he is worried and acting out of fear and caring but I keep yelling at him to stop
LostInTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Legacies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
Good point. I wonder what that was about? It looked creepy.

Also: 'bout time someone punched John. Loved Elena's laugh.
That was so funny when Elena was laugh/smiled
Old 04-07-2011, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
NO! YOU CANNOT KILL HIM! I LOVE HIM!
I hope they don't kill him too. He's like the Giles of this show.

Quote:
That was so funny when Elena was laugh/smiled
Srsly. I think her affection for Alaric tripled.

Quote:
I also have to say Jeremy needs to stop trying to interupt Bonnie's spells
Thank you. When they were listening to the whispers and he was like "What are they saying?" I did a facepalm. Dude. Let her listen. Be quiet.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

I hate to see him go, I hope you are right and they keep his blood
Damn him giving John the ring back so John lives and not Alaric???? I want Alaric alive and John gone!!
LostInTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Damn him giving John the ring back so John lives and not Alaric???? I want Alaric alive and John gone!!
I wondered why Damon didn't discreetly slip John's ring off while he was still dead. I wonder if that would've worked?

I hope all of this witchy stuff means we're going to see Emily again.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

^I would love to see Emily again and really more witches as a whole. Maybe Lucy too!
Old 04-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Ooooooooooooooooh! SHEILA. She's dead! She's a witch! She could help Bonnie! Ugh, I'd give the fingers on John's good hand to see Sheila again!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top