Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Ah, ****. NOT RIC!

Bonnie..a little consideration please. Jeremy's last two girlfriends were all killed. He's scared!

OMG! NO! Mattt told Sheriff! I'm scared for Caroline!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by love fades (View Post)
OMFG. I can't. OMG! WHAT?
My thoughts exactly!!!
It'll be by your side
Old 04-07-2011, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hate the fact that Bonnie is willing to sacrifice herself for Elena but Elena seems like she barely cares about Bonnie. UGH.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

This episode didn't even try to make me like Bonnie's storyline better. Now she was born to kill Klaus? Isn't that a bit....egotistical? And hypocritical given her opinion regarding Elena's attempted self-sacrifice?

On the other hand, everything else about this episode was ace. From the guys giving Elena their house, to Katherine getting double-crossed, to Alaric being possessed, to Isobel killing herself.

Quote:
I hate the fact that Bonnie is willing to sacrifice herself for Elena but Elena seems like she barely cares about Bonnie. UGH.
Elena was willing to sacrifice herself to save her friends, including Bonnie. IMO, Elena has only ever expressed love for Bonnie.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

That was such a good ep. not my fav. of the season but a lot happened.

So Klaus is using Alaric for his body Im guessing Alaric is already dead

Loved damon and stefan at the end.

Im confused why did Isobel kill herself.

DNC about Bonnie/Jeremy their scenes are always the same imo. her doing some risky spell and him worring about her. I dont care for Bonnie at all.

I dont want Caroline following Matt around anymore. He doesnt deserve her.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 04-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
This episode didn't even try to make me like Bonnie's storyline better. Now she was born to kill Klaus? Isn't that a bit....egotistical? And hypocritical given her opinion regarding Elena's attempted self-sacrifice?

On the other hand, everything else about this episode was ace. From the guys giving Elena their house, to Katherine getting double-crossed, to Alaric being possessed, to Isobel killing herself.

Elena was willing to sacrifice herself to save her friends, including Bonnie. IMO, Elena has only ever expressed love for Bonnie.
The rare moment when Elena is worried about Bonnie's safety, it's when Elena says a blanket statement like: "I don't want anybody to die for me." And usually, it's only Bonnie taking risks/endangering herself to protect Elena. Their friendship is completely one-sided, imo.

Old 04-07-2011, 06:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The rare moment when Elena is worried about Bonnie's safety, it's when Elena says a blanket statement like: "I don't want anybody to die for me." And usually, it's only Bonnie taking risks/endangering herself to protect Elena. Their friendship is completely one-sided, imo.
To be fair, Elena is in danger more often than Bonnie and Bonnie insists on hiding the dangers of what she does. She doesn't talk to Elena about anything. Elena trusts and loves Bonnie and has told her and others that.

I'm also not digging Bonnie getting all of this magic. It feels like a cop-out. I would've liked it better if they'd brought Lucy back and had her help, get some of the power too.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

WTF Damon really, soap bowl

Katherine stealing his money too
Old 04-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

OMG Great Episode!!!

Hell To Yeah this episode moved alot along!!

I love the Damon & Stefan scene at the end!

Wow Isobel killed her self because she realized & felt bad for being a bad mother to Elena!

OMG Alaric is possesed by Klaus!!! Bring in the action NOW!!

I Loved the Bamon scenes!!

I def hope to see Elena's reaction to Bonnie willingness to sacrafice herself for her next week at the dance too!! Poor Bonnie that she is taking this all on by herself! Love Bonnie!

I love that Kat was the one played in the end awesome!! Love Lil Miss Katherine!! but even she could get played byt he oldest vamp in history!!

Ugh this sucks the Matt & Caroline's Mom are teaming up!! Poor Caro!!
Old 04-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

I know, the soap bowl! Geez, Damon. They should've hidden it at Alaric's house or something.

Quote:
I def hope to see Elena's reaction to Bonnie willingness to sacrafice herself for her next week at the dance too!!
I hope so too, but I hope it's to point out that Bonnie tends to be a bit of a martyr. She needs that pointed out to her so she can reign it in, especially with the dangers of using too much magic.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

They drained Alaric's blood I can't believe they killed Alarci
Old 04-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Supreme Fan

That was the most stupidest hiding spot ever!

I'm so sick and tired of Elena getting kidnapped. Its so annoying and makes her look so weak. She just annoys me.

LOVE Jeremy and Bonnie. Bonnie is so selfless and with all that power SUPER badass. Luvs it

More Stelena though! And wow I'm still shocked and confused as to why Isobel killed herself.

What r they doing to MC. I just started to luv them.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Though I gotta say: gold medal to Isobel for traumatizing her daughter. Nothing says 'I love you' like burning yourself to death in front of your kidnapped child.

Quote:
I'm so sick and tired of Elena getting kidnapped. Its so annoying and makes her look so weak.
Agreed. I mean, it's not her fault, and when witches and vamps grab you you don't have a lot of choices. But it forces Elena into a passive position and it's just not interesting to watch. I wish the writers would stop doing it.
Old 04-07-2011, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Betty (View Post)
To be fair, Elena is in danger more often than Bonnie and Bonnie insists on hiding the dangers of what she does. She doesn't talk to Elena about anything. Elena trusts and loves Bonnie and has told her and others that.

I'm also not digging Bonnie getting all of this magic. It feels like a cop-out. I would've liked it better if they'd brought Lucy back and had her help, get some of the power too.
Hmm, let me just say that if some big-bad was after Bonnie, I don't think Elena and everybody's mother would sacrifice themselves for Bonnie.

Also, really hated the fact that Stefan/Damon called Bonnie their "secret weapon". Why do the vamps treat the witches like property?

Old 04-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
That was the most stupidest hiding spot ever!

I'm so sick and tired of Elena getting kidnapped. Its so annoying and makes her look so weak. She just annoys me.

LOVE Jeremy and Bonnie. Bonnie is so selfless and with all that power SUPER badass. Luvs it

More Stelena though! And wow I'm still shocked and confused as to why Isobel killed herself.

What r they doing to MC. I just started to luv them.
I'm pretty sure she killed herself because klaus compelled her. and if she didn't have vervain in her system he would have been able to.