Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

This episode was soooooo good! My favorite episode since around episode seven - if I'm being honest. I haven't really been feeling it for awhile, but this episode was just soooo good! Like seriously! Stefan/Caroline have the best chemistry Caroline chemistry, and best Stefan chemistry - it's adorable, but also so emotional. And then Damon/Elena had some great scenes tonight - there is always this vibe between them. Elena looked so pretty too. And then Matt/Caroline were cute! Tyler pissed me off greatly. Ummm, loved that Uncle Jon/Dad was back. Alaric and Jenna were in the episode! Katherine is alwayss a plus. And there was action, mystery, emotion. Great episode!
Old 02-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by semmanclana (View Post)
Wow this episode made me go from Tyler/Caroline to Matt and Caroline. I'm over Tyler.

Aww Stefan continues to be such a great guy! I love him so much. He not only loves Elena but the people around her that she cares about. And them mouthing I love you was icing on he cake

I'm over Damon's whining. He continues to kill yet never pays for his actions. It's annoying. He needs to pay for what he has done somehow. And the bathtub scene was nasty!
Yeah, this episode made me all "meh" over Tyler. I waver back & forth between wanting Stefan with Elena or Caroline.

Damon...., just go cry more.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 02-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good eppy. love the stefan & caroline scenes. They have alot if chemistry. Yay bonnie is back. I hope damon stops being so lost. He needs accepts he has feeling & start being bad ass again. Yay for bonnie caroline elena slumber party how cute. yay for katherine at the end too.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

There were a few moments where I felt bad for Tyler. But then when he stood there and was going to let Jules kill Caroline... No. I'm done feeling bad for him. He didn't even say "Don't" or "Stop". He literally didn't do ANYTHING.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

IKR? Yeah, Caroline did lie by omission but she STILL was there for him during his first transformation. And he had the nerve to think twice about saving her? Pssh.

Old 02-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Katherine

Loved the bit of SE we got. Looking forward to next week.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

so many wolves
oo and katherines back

i dunno if i trust john yet,i think hes up to something

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

is it too much to ask that SOMEONE in mystic falls be understanding when they find out things have been kept from them? everyone automatically gets all offended and pissed off and hurt, and its so juvenile. JUST ONCE i would like a character to put themselves in other people's shoes and understand their motives for 'lying' (which isn't really lying but whatever)

tyler being an ass, caroline lying to matt, elena being up damon's butt, this whole episode annoyed me.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 02-03-2011, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Why did Caroline lying to Matt annoy you? What else could she possibly have done?
Old 02-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well for one he's going to try and get Katherine out of the tomb. I wonder if anyone goes down there and gives her blood from time to time.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules! (View Post)
so many wolves
oo and katherines back

i got excited when they showed katherine. and i wonder what exactly isobel's doing to make sure that klaus will never come to mystic falls??
Old 02-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Ugh, will Elena get over herself soon enough?

Yes, John tried to kill your lovers, but they are vam-freaking-pires OK?! And with Damon snacking on people on and off, there's actual legitimate concern here. Just because Alaric became BFFs with his killer, it does not mean everyone else should to!

I don't know what John is up to, but nobody should feel safe about it except from Elena - the ungrateful brat. And DA got a haircut. I approve so much, except he looks even more too young to be Elena's father now than before.

Poor Caroline. It's so damn typical that she had to suffer for Damon's killing of Mason. But I do not like how hard on Tyler she was. Yeah, he didn't leap to save her, but he had also just found out that she knew about his uncle's death the whole time. He had reasons to doubt her.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

Damon needs to quit with the whining. He's coming off really awfully compared to Caroline and Stefan. Even if, as hinted, Stefan had a rough time to begin with and snacked on people left, right and centre, he stopped. Damon just... bores me with his feelings talk every episode. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him that he loves Elena? Are we supposed to feel that's a good enough reason to continually use woman as distractions. He's not just talking to these women, he's feeding on them and using them sexually. I'm finding it harder and harder to excuse his actions because I'm tired of his 'woe is me' attitude. Caroline has been a vampire only a small fraction of Damon's time and she's managed to control the urge to rip into everyone around her. Damon's just coming off as an idiot.

Shining star of this episode has to be Caroline. Candice is just perfect in all of her scenes.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Yeah, this episode made me all "meh" over Tyler. I waver back & forth between wanting Stefan with Elena or Caroline.

Damon...., just go cry more.
I would chose S/C cause I prefer Caroline over Elena but I like their vibe more as Lexi and Stefan 2.0.

I agree its annoying because he always reacts the same way. Cries then kills. And he's using the newscaster lady the same way he used Caroline which I still feel is rape. he's basically raping this woman the same way he did Caroline. Its disgusting.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
Damon needs to quit with the whining. He's coming off really awfully compared to Caroline and Stefan. Even if, as hinted, Stefan had a rough time to begin with and snacked on people left, right and centre, he stopped. Damon just... bores me with his feelings talk every episode. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him that he loves Elena? Are we supposed to feel that's a good enough reason to continually use woman as distractions. He's not just talking to these women, he's feeding on them and using them sexually. I'm finding it harder and harder to excuse his actions because I'm tired of his 'woe is me' attitude. Caroline has been a vampire only a small fraction of Damon's time and she's managed to control the urge to rip into everyone around her. Damon's just coming off as an idiot.

Shining star of this episode has to be Caroline. Candice is just perfect in all of her scenes.
I agree. I feel more for Stefan and Caroline because you know what? They probably do feel those urges but they FIGHT them. And do not complain like Damon does every 5 minutes.