Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2011, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

to the S1 being better....at this point last year, TVD had hit its STRIDE. like every episode i was on the edge of my seat...idk *sigh*. still some great moments this year, but those were MOMENTS not EPISODES.

Quote:
Oh did he. I didnt know he hurt his ankle but that explains why he just was gone in the middle of the ep.
Yep he hurt it pretty badly. so hopefully that's it because he was gone for about 30 minutes
Old 01-27-2011, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

This eppy was blah...

The Damon/Rose stuff didn't make me sad at all. I really couldn't give a crap about her. The DE scenes were to be expected but completely bored me... as always.

Stefan was barely in it And that is just unnacceptable.. the only character I actually give a damn about and he is in the episode for a whole of like 5 mins.... JUST GIVE ME MORE STEFAN!!!

The MC and TC stuff was good and it was the only thing that kept me watching.

I hope next week is better....
Old 01-27-2011, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can Jules go next? I'm sorry, I'm not feeling her. I'd rather Mason return.

Oh, hi Sark...I mean, John. Last time I checked, you just lost your fingers. You didn't die. Bummer.

Liked the intense five minutes at the end but...blah episode overall.

Next week, Tyler has Caroline in a cage and apparently we're going to kill something (I'm sorry, I blocked out the last half because of Caroline in a cage).
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
(I'm sorry, I blocked out the last half because of Caroline in a cage).
@ because Caroline was in a cage.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

i REALLY hate jules. like, with a firey passion. ugh.

i just hate how divided the show seems.. its like, elena with either stefan or damon.

caroline with either matt or tyler.

jeremy/bonnie

kat with either d/s/e

IDUNNO, i miss everyone interacting together.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

I liked bad Damon, but he was much more interesting when he was bad ass because he wanted to be. Now that it’s because of a girl, it just seems less interesting and fun.
I agree Jules needs to go. I wish Mason would come back.

ETA- The promo looks good for next week. With that my hope is restored, somewhat.

Last edited by McQueenFanGirl; 01-27-2011 at 07:37 PM
Old 01-27-2011, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
i just hate how divided the show seems.. its like, elena with either stefan or damon.

caroline with either matt or tyler.

jeremy/bonnie

kat with either d/s/e

IDUNNO, i miss everyone interacting together.
OMG. THIS. I was just talking to my roommate about more group interaction. that is where they thrive. i think there's too many triangles going on at once, and while I know triangles are a CW staple i think they need to just deal with one at a time instead of four at a time...
Old 01-27-2011, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Alex, I know what you mean. Even though there has been some good parts, overall.. I'm not all that impressed as I was in S1
IA. I think Kevin and Julie rely WAY too much on the "surprises" at the end of each episode. Well, the fans know the show is going to try to throw in a "surprise" at the end of each episode now, so it's not really a surprise. I'm always kind of like.....really?

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-27-2011, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

A LOT of people have been turned off by this season. they still watch but its not as exciting for them. I'm frankly turned off by the darker more depressing tone of this season. last year had a much better balance.

'Cause I don't know who I am, who I am without you All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you All I know is that I should
'Cause she will love you more than I could She who dares to stand where I stood
JohnSara
Old 01-27-2011, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

- I really liked Rose and she actually made Damon somewhat interesting/likeable for me, so sad to see her go.
Loved the sequence with them in her dreamworld and where they lay in his bed...it was nice to see Damon obvs. caring deeply for her and being affected by her death

- No interest in the Elena scenes..she bores me

- Caro Caro Caro Caro <3 Amazing scenes with both Matt and Tyler, again and ofc she was the best part of the episode...
Loved the kiss between CT, they have some nice chemistry going on there...This can be a good triangle, where I actually like
everyone involved and both pairings..tough def. prefer Caro with Tyler
Old 01-27-2011, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The dark tone does not really bother me. I agree with Andra when she said the show is way more segregated than it used to be. Nobody is allowed to exist outside of their own triangle anymore.

When was the last time Bonnie/Caroline talked? Elena/Bonnie/Caroline all together in the same room? Jeremy/Tyler?

Old 01-27-2011, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
When was the last time Bonnie/Caroline talked? Elena/Bonnie/Caroline all together in the same room? Jeremy/Tyler?
2x06

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
2x06
So 6 episodes ago? jeebus.

Old 01-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Addicted Fan

GREAT episode for Damon! Rose humanised him way more than any of the contrived Delena crap that has happened since S2! And that's also why the Delena hug felt just right - very reminiscent the S1 Delena stuff which I loved. I really haven't felt Damon for so long, so I'm very happy that he "redeemed" himself tonight. There was so much depth and I loved the ending scene where you could see how effed up, conflicted he was. And Rose's dying scene was so touching. Not only did it humanise Damon, it humanised vampires! If I am supposed to root for these vampires, they need to have redeeming qualities. Also, YAY, Lauren looked so gorgeous! I've been hating her fug hair so much! Brilliant acting from Ian and Lauren!

Tyler/Caroline KISS. She so kissed him back! Jules, get the hell out of town! DWN this woman coming between my couple, grrrr.

Also, Sark IS back!
Old 01-27-2011, 08:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
The dark tone does not really bother me. I agree with Andra when she said the show is way more segregated than it used to be. Nobody is allowed to exist outside of their own triangle anymore.

Until Bonnie comes to terms about Caroline being a vampire AND being comfortable with that AND wanting to be her friend again, you won't see all 3 of the girls talking and hanging in the same scenes like they did last year.

That's what happens when you bring one character into a supernatural fold that wasn't part of that, but still leave other characters out. Last year, it was Elena keeping secrets from eve;ybody and then Bonnie came in the fold and then jeremy, etc. But they could still go back to there lives as teens with Caroline, Tyler, and Matt being there for interaction.

Now, Caroline is in the fold but because of her grams death, Bonnie is not entirely comfortable with her and is a different person. Tyler is a wolf, Elena is struggling now to just stay alive, Jeremy is trying to do too much too fast. I mean now that everybody is pretty much in the know, they are just different. And their lives have changed.

Unitl certain people work out their issues, things will seem really divided for awhile now.