Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2018, 12:37 PM
love them more

Klaus was going to find his friend that could help him with finding out where there was the werewolves that were the ones to kill all the crazy vampires who were just about to find out that there was a hidden place where the others could just relax and not only kill the humans. Once there was a weird smell that

{Aidan ღ Sally} {Andy ღ Haley} {Eddie ღ Loren} {Dylan ღ Kelly} {Elijah ღ Hayley}
{Dean ღ Jo} {Justin ღ Candace} {Killian ღ Emma} {Lewis ღ Cleo} {Seth ღ Kate}
could never leave you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 10:52 AM
Farewell New Girl

Klaus was going to find his friend that could help him with finding out where there was the werewolves that were the ones to kill all the crazy vampires who were just about to find out that there was a hidden place where the others could just relax and not only kill the humans. Once there was a weird smell that came
Old 05-17-2018, 11:25 AM
love them more

Klaus was going to find his friend that could help him with finding out where there was the werewolves that were the ones to kill all the crazy vampires who were just about to find out that there was a hidden place where the others could just relax and not only kill the humans. Once there was a weird smell that came from
Visit ღ The Vampire Diaries
beyond insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 12:08 PM
love them more

Klaus was going to find his friend that could help him with finding out where there was the werewolves that were the ones to kill all the crazy vampires who were just about to find out that there was a hidden place where the others could just relax and not only kill the humans. Once there was a weird smell that came from the

{Aidan ღ Sally} {Andy ღ Haley} {Eddie ღ Loren} {Dylan ღ Kelly} {Elijah ღ Hayley}
Old 05-18-2018, 04:48 AM
love them more

Klaus was going to find his friend that could help him with finding out where there was the werewolves that were the ones to kill all the crazy vampires who were just about to find out that there was a hidden place where the others could just relax and not only kill the humans. Once there was a weird smell that came from the garden
Old 05-18-2018, 01:22 PM
Farewell New Girl

Klaus was going to find his friend that could help him with finding out where there was the werewolves that were the ones to kill all the crazy vampires who were just about to find out that there was a hidden place where the others could just relax and not only kill the humans. Once there was a weird smell that came from the garden where
Old 05-19-2018, 05:06 AM
love them more

Klaus was going to find his friend that could help him with finding out where there was the werewolves that were the ones to kill all the crazy vampires who were just about to find out that there was a hidden place where the others could just relax and not only kill the humans. Once there was a weird smell that came from the garden where everyone
Old 05-19-2018, 07:20 PM
love them more

Klaus was going to find his friend that could help him with finding out where there was the werewolves that were the ones to kill all the crazy vampires who were just about to find out that there was a hidden place where the others could just relax and not only kill the humans. Once there was a weird smell that came from the garden where everyone was

Old Today, 07:02 AM
love them more

Klaus was going to find his friend that could help him with finding out where there was the werewolves that were the ones to kill all the crazy vampires who were just about to find out that there was a hidden place where the others could just relax and not only kill the humans. Once there was a weird smell that came from the garden where everyone was eager
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top