Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2015, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Maybe it's like on supernatural with demon and angel possession...they stay alive until a wound that is too much for the body kills their soul and they pass on wherever they're meant to be while the demon or angel continues to where the body .

I''m happy for DS, it's well deserved. I just hope this means Nate will be back as Kol and they don't get someone else or leave him dead cause I will be ripping mad.
they need to explain that on the show ..

i hope so too
Old 03-06-2015, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

They need to explain a lot of things on this show, but they never will .

Well even if the pilot doesn't work out I'm sure Carina and JP's lady boners won't allow DS to be unemployed for long. He would probably be back as Kaleb if that's the case .

What's the running on this show? Is it like a normal 22 episode series or will it be like a 13 episode mini-series . Any news at all?
Old 03-06-2015, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

do you really think it's a possibilty?..they killed off Kieran..he was such a strong human character..so i wouldn't bet on them to bring Kaleb

i dont know if it's a mini series or not
Old 03-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah congrat to hm but I hope he comes back to TO

I think they are juts filming a pilot not sure if its being picked up yet

amazing video and song

{}
Old 03-07-2015, 07:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah, I also hope they will leave the door open for him to return if the pilot isn't picked up. Julie and Carina congradulated him on getting the part and from what they wrothe it looks like it was Daniel's own desicion to leave.

Apearently the story is that CBS wants to pick up a medical show because they don't have one. There are 7 pilots shot and two of them are medical shows. The problem is that they don't have much room in there scedule so a lot of those seven shows problably won't be picked up. Looking at the info I think because his pilot is a medical show it will be between Daniel's pilot and the other medical one. I thnk one of them will be picked while the other one will be cancelled. I hope for Daniel that his pilot will be picked up but if it doesn't happen I hope their is still room for him to come back indeed.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
do you really think it's a possibilty?..they killed off Kieran..he was such a strong human character..so i wouldn't bet on them to bring Kaleb
The only reason I think Kaleb/DS has a good chance of coming back if his pilot isn't picked up is because JP & Co. love him. I don't know how they felt about the dude who played Kieran, but they are pretty unprofessional about their love for DS.

I thought Father K was a bamf and really was a great character. He was a strong human and his relationship with both Klaus and Marcel helped establish him, but I think they killed him off because they wanted Camille to be that human conduit that he was. They thought she would take his place and run the human faction, but really Father K was so much better. I'm still bitter about that in case you couldn't tell .

So really I think DS has a better chance of coming back because they all love him and he's got established chemistry with the other actors. With Father K I have a feeling he was always meant to be a short-lived character as a way to bring Camille in and get her tied into the supernatural community.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I thought Father K was a bamf and really was a great character. He was a strong human and his relationship with both Klaus and Marcel helped establish him, but I think they killed him off because they wanted Camille to be that human conduit that he was. They thought she would take his place and run the human faction, but really Father K was so much better. I'm still bitter about that in case you couldn't tell .

i know right? the way he yelled at the witches..it made me like him..he was proud but not arrogant..well i get why he was killed..i wished he wasn't..i dont normally opens up to characterw who dont have powers in a supernatural world
Sorry for going OT but i've always thought if Sean and Kieran died because of hex and now Kol also did..Camille can also easily be hexed she isn't all the safe so what power does human faction does actually have?

you have a point..DS has more chances to come back..i really hope it comes out to be true
Old 03-07-2015, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
i know right? the way he yelled at the witches..it made me like him..he was proud but not arrogant..well i get why he was killed..i wished he wasn't..i dont normally opens up to characterw who dont have powers in a supernatural world
Sorry for going OT but i've always thought if Sean and Kieran died because of hex and now Kol also did..Camille can also easily be hexed she isn't all the safe so what power does human faction does actually have?

you have a point..DS has more chances to come back..i really hope it comes out to be true
Camille's safe because the writers, for some unknown reason, like her. I don't get what's so great about her. I find her insanely boring, but because they like her I think she's safe for a little longer anyway.

For his career I hope this new show is a hit because it would be great for him to get away from the teen shows/networks and really get to act, but selfishly I want him back .
Old 03-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

well I'm happy that he was on this show..it made it worth while some cringeworthy things happening..

good luck with his future projects..i'll be ecstatic if he returns, if not then it was worth it while it lasted
Old 03-07-2015, 03:08 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Camille's safe because the writers, for some unknown reason, like her. I don't get what's so great about her. I find her insanely boring, but because they like her I think she's safe for a little longer anyway.

For his career I hope this new show is a hit because it would be great for him to get away from the teen shows/networks and really get to act, but selfishly I want him back .
I think Camille is on the show for the same reason as Matt is on TVD. In a world with all those supernatural character they seem to want at least one human character.

For Daniel I also hope that his pilot is picked up but personnaly I want him back on the Originals.
Old 03-07-2015, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

I'm going to miss him so badly
Old 03-08-2015, 02:09 AM
Ultimate Fan

I know the feeling
Old 03-09-2015, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

im gonna miss his sass and everything

{}
Old 03-09-2015, 03:08 AM
Elite Fan

i'm gonna miss his voice
Old 03-09-2015, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustichearts (View Post)
im gonna miss his sass and everything
The sass was great .