Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2012, 02:05 PM
  #61
Loyal Fan
 
Clear's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,952
I was silently hoping for recappers to jump on that exchange between Elena and Damon. Alaric and him definitely have an exclusive bromance. They've come so far together. I loved how Elena didn't have a weird expression about Alaric being indecent with Damon around, but because she thought he was hiding something else.
__________________
Clear is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 03:41 AM
  #62
Absolute Fan

 
BryceLarkinFanForever's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear (View Post)
I was silently hoping for recappers to jump on that exchange between Elena and Damon. Alaric and him definitely have an exclusive bromance. They've come so far together. I loved how Elena didn't have a weird expression about Alaric being indecent with Damon around, but because she thought he was hiding something else.
LOL well considering Elena's seen Alaric half naked before, I doubt she's that weirded out by Damon seeing Alaric indecent...
__________________
"I think I found my place on the team,
I'm the BLOCKER"

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 09:11 AM
  #63
Elite Fan

 
Moonlight_shine's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 29,658
Awww, the bromantic gifs in here

There's going to be a wedding for these two??
__________________

- Katie
Moonlight_shine is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 09:33 AM
  #64
Elite Fan

 
Cmtaylor531's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Arrow
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 41,986
How will Damon manage if something happens to the other half of Team BadAss? Damon will lose his best and only real friend.
__________________
"You are my favorite thing Peter,my very favorite thing."
Peter and Walter Bishop
Cmtaylor531 is online now  
Old 04-04-2012, 09:34 AM
  #65
Elite Fan

 
Moonlight_shine's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 29,658
I can't even think of something like that He can't lose his best friend! They need to keep Alaric on the show. Their bromance makes half of the show
__________________

- Katie
Moonlight_shine is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 09:56 AM
  #66
Elite Fan

 
Cmtaylor531's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Arrow
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 41,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight_shine (View Post)
I can't even think of something like that He can't lose his best friend! They need to keep Alaric on the show. Their bromance makes half of the show
It really does. Besides who else is going to always be there for Damon? Ric may call Damon out on his BS but not matter what he is still always there when Damon needs him. True friendship right there.

I still love the "Are you gonna recycle that crap apology you gave Mason Lockwood?" "I didn't mean it with him."

Both my Alcoholic buddies need each other. Ric would be lonely without Damon as well.
__________________
"You are my favorite thing Peter,my very favorite thing."
Peter and Walter Bishop
Cmtaylor531 is online now  
Old 04-04-2012, 10:16 AM
  #67
Fan Forum Star

 
naturellebella's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 126,130
Quote:
"Are you gonna recycle that crap apology you gave Mason Lockwood?" "I didn't mean it with him."
And then Damon's smirk and Alaric's sly smile! I can't imagine the show w/o these two.
__________________
"Somehow, it feels like the most important piece of my life is missing."
[LandonღHope]

Kem (Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 10:52 AM
  #68
Elite Fan

 
Moonlight_shine's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 29,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
It really does. Besides who else is going to always be there for Damon? Ric may call Damon out on his BS but not matter what he is still always there when Damon needs him. True friendship right there.

I still love the "Are you gonna recycle that crap apology you gave Mason Lockwood?" "I didn't mean it with him."

Both my Alcoholic buddies need each other. Ric would be lonely without Damon as well.
Not a lot of people, especially when it comes to having a drinking buddy! I completely agree, Alaric is always going to be there for Damon no matter what comes, vice versa!

I love that scene too Awww, Damon meant it with Alaric! The bromance has to live on throughout the show! they can't just get rid of it
__________________

- Katie
Moonlight_shine is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 03:10 PM
  #69
Loyal Fan
 
Clear's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,952
Damon could always turn Ric to perhaps cure him. ALthough, doubt Ric would be down, lol. If they do something like send Ric off like they did with other characters like Tyler and Bonnie - I'm imagining an off-screen bromance of writing letters to one another and video chatting with one another while at the bar
__________________
Clear is offline  
Old 04-04-2012, 03:16 PM
  #70
Elite Fan

 
Cmtaylor531's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Arrow
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 41,986
Video chatting with each other while they are at the bar. I guess they have to keep up their day drinking together somehow.
__________________
"You are my favorite thing Peter,my very favorite thing."
Peter and Walter Bishop
Cmtaylor531 is online now  
Old 04-04-2012, 08:07 PM
  #71
Fan Forum Star

 
Simon Spier's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 115,454
I cant imagine the show without Team Badass
__________________
are you disappointed that it's me?
no.
simon & bram
jordan ○ icon
Simon Spier is online now  
Old 04-05-2012, 12:09 PM
  #72
Supreme Fan

 
Addiction's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 9,567
I am in complete and utter denial about the subject of Alaric leaving the show!
Unless it's 100% confirmed...I dont wanna know
__________________
You always feel it, Sherlock.
But you don't have to fear it.
Pain..heartbreak..loss..death..it's all good.
It's all good..
Addiction is offline  
Old 04-05-2012, 02:53 PM
  #73
Elite Fan

 
Cmtaylor531's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Arrow
 
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 41,986
Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction (View Post)
I am in complete and utter denial about the subject of Alaric leaving the show!
Unless it's 100% confirmed...I dont wanna know
He won't disappear. HE will live and make guest appearances. I will hold onto that hope till the finale.
__________________
"You are my favorite thing Peter,my very favorite thing."
Peter and Walter Bishop
Cmtaylor531 is online now  
Old 04-05-2012, 03:04 PM
  #74
Supreme Fan

 
Addiction's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 9,567
That's what I am holding out for.
I guess we're going to need Jer to come and step in..mh.. won't be the same but..he can be substitute wingman I guess...
__________________
You always feel it, Sherlock.
But you don't have to fear it.
Pain..heartbreak..loss..death..it's all good.
It's all good..
Addiction is offline  
Old 04-06-2012, 04:47 AM
  #75
Absolute Fan

 
BryceLarkinFanForever's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 6,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Video chatting with each other while they are at the bar. I guess they have to keep up their day drinking together somehow.
LOL maybe we'll get a scene of Damon at the bar after doing something really stupid and Alaric yelling at him through the phone and be like "dude you're an idiot why you getting into trouble when I'm not there to save your butt!" It'll be scenes of Ric scolding Damon through the phone!
__________________
"I think I found my place on the team,
I'm the BLOCKER"

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
BryceLarkinFanForever is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST