Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Another great S/C mention in a livejournal review byEenaangel

Quote:
And, of course, I've done all my STELENA squeeing up above, but for reals guys? Stefan/Caroline take my breath away EVERY TIME THEY'RE ON THE SCREEN TOGETHER! Paul and Candice have mad chemistry, and it's apparent every time they're near each other. I love that she called him first, because who else would she call? And her utter faith in him, she says only he would be able to explain things to Tyler because he's better with words than anyone she knows and he's honest and reassuring and all that other good stuff. She relies on him and he never lets her down-always backs her up and tries to help.

And when Jules takes her? My god, the look of fury on his face when he figured out what was happening to Caroline. He threatens Jules and I believe him-he will kill her if anything is done to Caroline.

Then he goes to get her, and Damon shows up, which is okay but I think he didn't call Damon at first because he was concerned that Damon might try to punish Caroline for disobeying him or muck up matters so he can't get Caroline back safely. But it's a good thing in the end because Jules is such a devious little bitch and no vampires were supposed to make it out of the woods alive that night.

That scene when he's walking her home-so good! He's worried about her, giving her concerned looks and I know he just wants to hug her until she's okay. And the smile she gives him, it's half reassuring and half appreciation. She says to him "I'm not that girly Caroline anymore", and he already knows it. But he understands her, can't stand the thought of leaving her alone all night after what she's been through. He wants to be there, he could force himself into the house, but he goes, instead, with what he KNOWS she needs. So he comes back, with Elena and Bonnie, and she finally lets herself cry when she has her friends with her.

Old 02-04-2011, 09:22 PM
Passionate Fan

I loved them in the latest episode! It's so sweet that he's so protective of her. And when he got Elena and Bonnie to comfort her at the end, aww. <3 So thoughtful. I really want to see them together at some point!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Finished my vid!

Old 02-04-2011, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

LOVE the feed back they are getting.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiCaRdiBrEeZa (View Post)
Finished my vid!

Wonderful video. I love how you included classic s1 moments. These two have come a long way since the Pilot.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

OMG your video is perfect. I love the coloring and I love how you use clips from both seasons and just AMAZING.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!! Title is wonderful.

Credit: deliriant
Old 02-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Fantastic video! I love the song you used. I wish I had vidding talent lol.

Omg that art. <33 Candice looked so gorgeous in last night's episode.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can't see the vid! Just a link please?

What I love about their relationship is that it truly has grown from Season One and they have grown and have come to see so much more of each other and they bring out this side in one another that's just truly lovely. I think Stefan especially, in last night's episode really saw Caroline for who she was, finally, the way he said that he knew that she was strong, like, he's acknowledging how much she's grown and that she deserves to feel strong. And I love that he constantly had her on his mind, like even when Elena was upset, he never forgot about Caroline, and as much as it was a Caroline/Bonnie/Elena and a Stefan/Elena moment it was just as much, if not more, a Stefan/Caroline moment. And you know, I think Stefan finally realized how much Caroline meant to him, and that it would really hurt to lose her.

ETA: Sorry if this quote has already been posted but:

Quote:
As Stefan dropped Caroline off at home, they shared an odd moment. Did anyone else think he might kiss her? I kind of did. She assured him that she would be able to take care of herself and he headed home.
Source
Mary ♔ Francis
Old 02-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Oh sure here's the link Caroline/Stefan [Syndicate] and thanks guys

I just cannot get over the two door scenes and all the other scenes just GAH so much love for them!

Old 02-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperGirl (View Post)
What I love about their relationship is that it truly has grown from Season One and they have grown and have come to see so much more of each other and they bring out this side in one another that's just truly lovely. I think Stefan especially, in last night's episode really saw Caroline for who she was, finally, the way he said that he knew that she was strong, like, he's acknowledging how much she's grown and that she deserves to feel strong. And I love that he constantly had her on his mind, like even when Elena was upset, he never forgot about Caroline, and as much as it was a Caroline/Bonnie/Elena and a Stefan/Elena moment it was just as much, if not more, a Stefan/Caroline moment. And you know, I think Stefan finally realized how much Caroline meant to him, and that it would really hurt to lose her.
ITA with everything you said

They really just bring out the best of each other. It's like they really see each other for who they really are. Everything he really did was for her in that episode. He knew what she needed and he got it for her They are just so amazing
Old 02-04-2011, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

They really bring out the best in each other
Old 02-04-2011, 10:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23 (View Post)
I feel pretty good about their friendship heading in a good direction. I don't see how the writers could drop that relationship now. It's become too signifigant to BOTH characters. I mean, at first people were worried it would be like Stefan/Bonnie. They would get a few great scenes and then not much else. But I don't see that anymore. They have so much in common. And she depends on him, but he also depends on her. Plus, outside of Elena, Stefan doesn't really have friends. Caroline is his friend and that's been pretty established at this point. And he's the person she calls when she's in a "911" situation. They can't back track that.
Yeah. I mean, I wasn't the biggest fan of Stefan prior to his bloodlust storyline, but this season, with all his interaction with Caroline I have been such a Stefan fangirl. Honestly, I think it's necessary to add more characters to his arc, and to his spectrum other than Elena, because he's very much a people person, and if the writers want to stick to that, it's only natural he should gravitate towards people like Caroline. I think what's so interesting too, is that Caroline is someone that brings out something that no-one else has been (aside from Lexi, but even more) bring out in him and I think in some way that touches him, reminds him of his humanity.

Yea, ITA, he knew she would have been okay, but he also knew that her friends could help her and so he brought them to her. And that type of sincerity, and sweetness makes me tear up. It's such a beautiful, genuine relationship.
Mary ♔ Francis
Old 02-04-2011, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaperGirl (View Post)
Yeah. I mean, I wasn't the biggest fan of Stefan prior to his bloodlust storyline, but this season, with all his interaction with Caroline I have been such a Stefan fangirl. Honestly, I think it's necessary to add more characters to his arc, and to his spectrum other than Elena, because he's very much a people person, and if the writers want to stick to that, it's only natural he should gravitate towards people like Caroline. I think what's so interesting too, is that Caroline is someone that brings out something that no-one else has been (aside from Lexi, but even more) bring out in him and I think in some way that touches him, reminds him of his humanity.

Yea, ITA, he knew she would have been okay, but he also knew that her friends could help her and so he brought them to her. And that type of sincerity, and sweetness makes me tear up. It's such a beautiful, genuine relationship.
ITA with everything its just been amazing, I'm so proud of the writers for giving us such amazing scenes to analyse.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Same here!

Did anyone else love the way he peeked out into her door when he left and when he came back again? I found it an adorable little touch, and that lingering look, and Caroline's FACEE when she sees him
Mary ♔ Francis