Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Supernatural Love {D♥B} #200: "They are just two people, Damon and Bonnie, who have to do the best they can."

200 ; two hundred threads
Damon Salvatore & Bonnie Bennett {vampire witch}

"she felt the touch of his lips there on her spinal cord,
cooler than she would have imagined.
He kissed her lightly and
a wave of feeling went through her."

-- Blood Will Tell by LJ Smith

090. Lelee08 (Alis)
091. izzyjayne (Izzy)
092. thecheeriogleek (Rachel)
093. Evil Tinkie
094. falling slowly (Kasey)
095. NOLA504 (Maurice)
096. Isis_Izabel
097. Rebecca Uckermann (Rebecca)
098. herOwenAdd (Lilly)
099. MsDelusional (Savannah)
100. pattykirsche
101. IviilBrown
102. smallocoth
103. SweetAsCandy (Bonnie)
104. zccajj (Iman)
105. Kyra2010 (Kyra)
106. Jinkxy123 (Chloe)
107. RickyandChucklover1 (Hannah)
108. CheEsecAKe&BRUCAS (Hiba)
109. Motoko Ayoama (Lisa)
110. misguidedღangel (Lauren)
111. Its Just Fiction (Nicole)
112. semmanclana
113. fbond0001
114. honeykist
115. PrincessB
116. drunkalice (Alice)
117. Creativity (Jennifer)
118. breakmyheart (Leighton)

Damon and Bonnie have so much chemistry that it feels like sparks flame... I love that they have a link
in with she can communicate with him, I love how whenever Bonnie is in trouble without thinking she calls to
Damon and that Damon would run to help her even when under the control of a powerful force. Another reason
I love them is that Bonnie is the only person that could open up his shell. As well the fact
that they both enjoyed the kiss and the fact that Damon was willing to get hit so that Bonnie could
not be injured. I also love that in the show that Damon was willing to let Bonnie help them with
the dishes.
lisagslack14

Bonnie and Damon. The witch and the vampire. They are truly something unique and a pair that you do not
see everyday. In the book and in the show, you could feel the chemistry and the passion that they have
for one another. They have this bond that connects them and when you see them together, you can see that
it's the start of something epic. He's always there to save her and protect her. He cares for her and
he doesn't even know why. Although Bonnie probably wouldn't admit it, she cares for him too. Bonnie and Damon are
unlike any couple you have ever seen before and that's works for them. She's the angel to his devilish side.
When they're together, you can always expect something great and original to come out of it.
BrookeDavisFan

First let me start by saying Bamon is epic and have lots of chemistry. I became a Bonnie/Damon fan
without even seeing any scenes between them and also not knowing the history of the books. Once I saw the
Vampire Diaries first promo on the CW, while everyone else was probably hooked on Stefan/Elena or Elena/Damon, I
was hooked on Damon with Bonnie. I just saw the two separated, Bonnie was in a scene with Elena and
I saw Damon talking to Stefan and I put the two together in my head and I was like "they
would really look great together" so after that, I went to find out what their names were on the show
and I found it on a Vampire Diaries site, so then I started chatting with other Damon&Bonnie fans on
the Vampire Diaries Board on Fanforum. Now as I continue to watch the show, I know that's it's not just
about how great they look together: It's a Witch and a Vampire,and I'm so intrigued by that idea. I
really believe that Bonnie can handle him in a way no one else can, she's loyal and powerful and that
is exactly who Damon needs in his life, and Damon can also help her in a way. I think him
falling in love with Elena will not be good because I think he will always be reminded of Katherine and
he will just get himself in another love triangle that would cause more tension with Damon and Stefan, which I
don't want. I think he should just fall in love with someone completely different and who has no similarities as
Katherine does. A person who can surprise him and put him in his place anytime, and I think it can
be Bonnie who does it. I'm just tired of seeing the Mortal turning the bad Vampire (or bad guy) good;
I just want to have something new that has never been done. The Witch and The Vampire falling in love.
BrathanSupporter

I've always been a fan of the underdog couples; the ones who may be overlooked or over-shadowed. Very rarely,
these couples come out on top. I strongly believe that this is the case with Bonnie and Damon. The fact
that they are both supernatural in being makes their appeal even greater. They have a connection that nobody else has.
Damon may deny that he cares about her, and Bonnie can scream and yell that she's afraid of him all
she wants, but actions speak louder than words. She pulls the humanity out of Damon -- she's seen him at his
most vulnerable state, and even made him blush. Any girl that can do that to someone like Damon is definitely
a keeper. Sure, they may not the forefront of the books and of the show, but that's what makes them
perfect; little looks, touches, and kisses... the moments are so subtle, but sometimes those moments are the ones that make
the biggest difference.
breakingdawn_

I don’t remember how or exactly when I became a fan of Damon and Bonnie, but I can definitely say
that I’m glad that I did. All I knew was that it was quickly approaching the new TV season and
I needed a show to become invested in. I found it in The Vampire Diaries. Watching, I related to Bonnie
and what she was going through with discovering something new about herself. Damon is, of course, attractive but I felt
that deep down he was capable of caring for someone. Naturally, I felt drawn to these two deep characters, both
of them quickly becoming my favourites. I eventually found myself reading the books. Needless to say, the discovery of a
borderline relationship between Damon and Bonnie made my little shipper heart burst. Damon has always been seen as selfish and
unfeeling but whenever he’s around Bonnie, I couldn’t help but notice that he was more human than I’m sure he
felt comfortable admitting. Bonnie brought out a side of Damon that no one knew existed, extracting feelings from him that
no one else could. She broke the wall around his heart, without even trying and he endlessly brought her back
from the edge of death. I’ve always been captivated by couples that have been built up throughout the course of
a series and Damon and Bonnie definitely have that going for them.
nemapasara

Even if I had never read the books I would still ship Damon and Bonnie. Damon needs a strong female
character who would be able to handle him. And that is exactly who Bonnie is. Not to mention also a
witch. She is fearless and won't be up with Damon's crap. With only a few scenes together these two have
captured my heart. I can't wait to see what is in store for them.
greeneyeswe3tie

Bonnie/Damon, Damon/Bonnie, Bamon, Donnie. There are many different names for this ship, but folks, all of them add
up to the same thing. Which is "Friggin Awesome". When we first meet Damon, he is just an evil, cruel,
sexy, badass vamp who looked upon humans as food and nothing more. Then rolls around The Dark Reunion, and Bonnie
enters the equation. Bonnie is a human (or should I say witch) who (and I'm going to quote Nightfall here)
"has never hurt a harmless thing for malice" (Nightfall, 147). They don't seem to really fit, do they? Well, yes.
Yes, they do. One of the main reasons the Bonnie/Damon relationship appeals to me (and I'm sure to many
people) is that she brings out the human side in Damon, the side that he would swear he didn't have.
He wants to protect her and keep her safe (but of course, he wants to do all of this while
still maintaining his badassness). He wants to be the vampire she goes to when she's in trouble, and though he
may pretend to be annoyed when she does call for help, he still does it without a second thought (except
for when he is controlled by Malach). He will not let any thing harm his little bird. He would rather
take a punch in the face from a stronger vampire than see her get hurt (Nightfall, 158). Some people (and
these people are definitely not Bamon fans) think that she is too young and immature, but I happen to disagree,
and apparently so does Damon. Because although he has an interest in beautiful, sexy Elena, Bonnie is (and now
I'm quoting Damon) "definitely a maiden" (Nightfall, 159)."
biabiabia

Bonnie and Damon would be a wonder together. She's a powerful witch & he's a powerful vampire. They are both
talented in their own rights. Not only that, but they could also balanced each other. He's damaged, but she's the
down-to-earth loyal to all her friends. He needs that light in his life...he needs her. It also
wouldn't hurt if occasionally he could teach her to let loose and get dirty together. And when their love grow,
it wouldn't be because of revenge or anything related to his brother or his past. It would be because he
truly felt for her as she felt for him. They would also already know each other stories because both have
never been the type to lie about their abilities or hide who they really are. Their love would be something
out of the supernatural world EPICness.
LuckyRabbit

I fell in love with Damon and Bonnie because throughout the books all Damon's relationships, whether it were with his
brother or with Elena were selfish. But when it came to Bonnie, well something happened that he never expected. He
started to care for her, started to care about her which he has never done on his own accord (without
starting from revenge or getting back at someone). She makes him feel things he hasn't felt in a long time,
and she brings out the caring, unselfish side to him. These two may make an unlikely pairing, but it's something
bred from something pure, something special and rare. She is his saving grace, and he is someone who understands her
the way nobody else does. He makes her believe that she can accomplish anything, to show her that she doesn't
have to be afraid of who she is and the powers she posesses. And together they bring out all the
things in themselves they never knew existed.
Guinevere

I would love to have Damon & Bonnie be a couple because opposites attract, and she could teach him how to
love again & he could teach her open up & learn how to use her powers more & they would
be a great force to be reckoned with if anyone tried to mess with them! They could help save each
other from darkeness & bring light into each other's lives.
BreanBamonFan

Not only are Damon and Bonnie the characters who have the most potential as a couple, they're not the typically
clichéd Vampire/Human relationship
. Everyone knows that Bonnie Bennett is the altruistic, innocent girl who will give her life for
the people she loves, and Damon Salvatore is the conniving, resident bad-boy of Mystic Falls who cares for no
one but himself. Their strong personalities completely contrast each other that when you put two and two together, they almost
complement. It's fantastic to see that, finally, a female character on the show can level with Damon. I mean, it's
not everyday you see him get burned and left speechless, right? What's great about these two is that as a
viewer, you will never get bored: Damon will definitely always try to charm her, but Bonnie will constantly resist him.
You really can't ignore their undeniable chemistry; it's there: in their dialogue, in their eyes, in their body language. Despite
Damon and Bonnie's lack of scenes together, they will be one of the most amazing couples on this show.
phoemster

I became interested in Bonnie/Damon since the first episode. I liked Bonnie’s character because she seemed like this best
friend that every girl should have. In a lot of ways her friendship with Elena reminded me of my friendship
with my best friend. Then, I fell in love with Damon’s character whenever he made the funny joke about Stefan’s ‘grrr’
face. In my mind, I put the two together and thought of all the possibilities that could come out of
it. The thing that really attracted me to them was the unique pairing: Witch/Vampire. This type of coupling was
so fascinating to me because never before had it been done and there was so much that it could go
through and present to the world. And the bonus was that Ian and Kat made Bonnie and Damon so enjoyable
to watch. And when they finally had a scene together, their quirky banter completely sold me on the idea of
their pairing. These two brought both humor and emotion to their conversations that just pulled me in. They kept each
other on their toes. And I believe that Bonnie is really the only female capable of holding her own against
Damon. Not just because of her increasing powers, but because she didn’t shy away from the conflicts and dangers that
Damon brought. She would have her weak moment, then suck it up and move on. And Damon is the one
capable of bringing out the sassiness that resides inside of Bonnie that we only manage to catch glimpses of. In
my mind, they represent a real couple to me with all of these qualities. So, in my heart, Bamon will
always be my One True Pairing for Vampire Diaries. They are a unique pairing full of so many possibilities that
could spawn a whole new set of pairings and ideas. Bamon fan for life!
BlueFlameDancer

"he's older, sexy, danger guy."

"the warmth was growing, rushing out to all parts of
her,
from her fingertips to the soles of her feet.
his lips were cool, like silk, but everything else was so warm. she didn't
need to be afraid; she could just let go and float on this."

"for a moment it was just the two of them:
damon and bonnie."

"please give me another chance."

Last edited by eternalfate; 02-15-2010 at 11:44 PM
Old 02-15-2010, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

icons
general icons

banners
view more: here & here

by sabrinoush

fanfiction
book!verse | tv!verse
top five fic recs
1. Shock to the System by CallMeFireFly
2. Twisted Symphony by mindFREQ.
3. And There Will Be Blood by jezzibness
4. These Moments That Define Us by Rachel-Blue-Flame
5. Falling Inside The Black by BonnieSalvatore

videos
Never Be Ready by RuslanaSlastena
Brightest Hour by nmpsr14
Disturbia by scarletletter05
Strange & Beautiful by HaloSupporter
Time is Running Out by nmpsr14
Fall for You by HaloSupporter
Bad Things by Sash B.
Two Worlds Collide by Ele93HermioneCullen
Good Girls Go Bad by HaloSupporter
The Distance from A to Where You'd Be by 1BEAUTMUSICVIDS
Haunted by shygirl7
Prelude 12/21 by HaloSupporter
Whatever It Takes by Aurelie1610
Hit Me With Your Best Shot by az09az63
Halo/Walking on Sunshine by sasijaha
18 Days by Aurelie1610
Got Dynamite by lelestraws
Tainted Love by Goddessofspook
Run This Town by HaloSupporter
Running Up That Hill by addictedtotelevision
House of Cards by scarletletter05
Bye, Bye by az09az63
Breathless by Kingdom0Masquerade
Sex On Five by 1BEAUTMUSICVIDS
Désenchanté by ElenaSalvatore1982
Toxic by stacymcgrew
My Saviour by MaaYan119
I Dare You by greeneyeswe3tie
Long Shot by bellaswan1802
Ain't Born Typical by fireteardrops

hotspots
Official LJ Community: Damon & Bonnie
LJ Community: The Vampire and The Psychic
LJ Community: The Vampire's Witch (Books)
Fanpop Spot: Damon & Bonnie
Tumblr: Damon & Bonnie ;

future titles
Full list: click here.
Because why shouldn't we be with the one we truly love?
Because I've found all I've waited for and I couldn't ask for more.
Because the daylight seems to want you just as much as I want you.
Because it just takes a few seconds to figure out IS and KG have scorching hot chemistry.
Because she's too hot to handle and she's not afraid to let him know it.
Because Bonnie stood up to Damon and threatened to set him on fire.
B/C the blue-eyed blood sucker couldn't keep his eyes off the witch in the poodle skirt.
Because She Can Start Fires with her mind...and he likes it.
Because together they can start a fire in bed.
Because she brings out the gentleman in Damon.
Because Damon really looses it when Shinichi threatens Bonnie.
"His brother had a soft spot for her already, she knew." - Elena
"His lips were cool, like silk, but everything else was so warm. She didn't need to be afraid."
"It certainly looked bad for the other two. But he was going to save this one."
"He sat back on his heels and looked at her, this fatally poisoned woman-child he’d as good as given his word to save."
"It was like…kapow! Zap! Zowie! Like…fireworks.” - Bonnie
"He clutched at her as if he needed her for blood and to let go of her would be to lose her."
"When at last she leaned back, Damon’s skin looked almost as if he had flushed."

rewind
Milestones: 10. 50. 100. 150. 200.
Previous threads: click here.

Damon and Bonnie are portrayed by the amazingly talented and
gorgeous actors, Ian Somerhalder & Katerina Graham.

KG: Hey, Ian? Hey, it's Kat. Hey, sorry, I know you're probably, like, in the middle
of something. Will you do me, like, this huge favor? Alright. Um, I'm on the
f--, I'm on the, like, I'm doing this live chat with the fans. Will you just say hi?
Hold on, I'm gonna put you on speaker phone. Alright, shout out to everyone!
IS: Hey guys! What's up? It's Ian. Thank you so much for supporting us. Woo!
KG: Thanks, Ian. I love you. You're the best.
IS: Yeah, much love. Talk to you later, bye.
KG: Okay, bye.

Last edited by eternalfate; 02-15-2010 at 09:59 PM
Old 02-15-2010, 09:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

TFTNT Tia 200threads
Old 02-15-2010, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt tia! hugs yay 200 thread of bamon love! omfg finally! squee! =D
Old 02-15-2010, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No Problemo 200 threadsEPIC
Old 02-15-2010, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Tia!! YAY 200

Old 02-15-2010, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

so epic! love your icon tia! their 1st epic meeting!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
No Problemo 200 threadsEPIC
Perfect icon Tia!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

Gah. I've been fighting this for a while.. but add me.
Our love was made for movie screens.
Leighton ✖ catch me if you can
Old 02-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

is messing up the celebration for me
Old 02-15-2010, 09:56 PM
Ultimate Fan

Tftnt Tia!

200 threads!
Fifth Harmony! Girl group who are going to take over the world.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
is messing up the celebration for me
Omg is being a pain! Messing up my happiness
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyheart (View Post)
Welcome breakmyheart
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Welcome to the thread you are not sure if you will ship them? oh and what's your name?
Old 02-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Welcome, WElComE!!
=D