Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-23-2009, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Soul Searchers [Stefan♥Elena]#47:Even through the rockiest times of their relationship S&E will realize it was true love

Shippers;

1. Guinevere (Jen)
2. crazycait714 (Caitlin)
3. -maybe someday love- (Shauna)
4. naturellebella (Kem)
5. Jennateluvr87 (Lilly)
6. Jena_Humprhey (Claudia)
7. lisagslack14 (Lisa)
8. Liliya (Lilly)
9. BlackHalo
10. xlennie (Heleen)
11. greeneyeswe3tie (April)
12. ~TaintedUnicorn~ (Lauren)
13. BrookeDavisFan (Marco)
14. ~CountryBumpkin~ (Bee)
15. amoRBD
16. Rachel2091
17. Mushkah (Meagan)
18. gizzie_fan (Carmine)
19. Ellie Cameron (Kasey)
20. stellalovesLP (Stella)
21. TessShipper (Steffi)
22. Little_Grey (Haylie)
23. chasing starlight (Meghan)
24. KateShephard
25. CappieTauLove
26. HalesNLuke (Sammi)
27. silver reflection (Chloe)
28. eternal-passion (Clarissa)
29. Whitney86 (Whitney)
30. charlottecleo (Cathy)
31. Queen Bee (Nadia)
32. kfrancis08
33. Pickle-weasel! (Ria)
34. Dreamsingr (Chrissy)
35. Jemistry (Maria)
36. secretfan222 (Val)
37. sweet_zelda (Lynn)
38. warangel88 (Beth)
39. Gizziefan1
40. JelliBeen92
41. ElsieJS
42. Kara176
43. Chastidy
44. kate204
45. breakingdawn_(Audrey)
46. MTVVJ08 (Colie)
47. xkaritaggx
48. andie07 (Andie)
49. satisfy the crave
50. honeyitsyoursx3
51. missy7280
52. Pasadora (Susi)
53. Ron_Cullen (Ronnie)
54. blueberryy
55. Jordan23
56. coutureadore
57. Enodia
58. :Kat:
59. niam (Miri)
60. Ryan-Marissa<3
61. ruenschen
62. fabulousmary123
63. Kenjigirl
64. Adie010 (Adie)
65. pruedens_!! (Anna)
66. aNnA26
67. Anique
68. Jamie Choate
69. Tears of an Angel
70. tvchick1191
71. marcalbabe
72. Talkative One (Sarah)
73. True Daisy lover
74. LindsayLovely.
75. QTPie41184
76. ++Audrina++
77. xelanoops
78. Kiangel
79. Merlin_Bodhi (Sarah)
80. **Eternal**125 (Gaby)
81. lakers0604 (Sheila)
82. Nessa233
83. falls from the skies (Aurora)
84. Sweetgirl465 (Natasha)
85. lynnashley
86. Scheming Star
87. TrishaLyn17
88. CubanChica
89. TheLastDay (Erin)
90. sunchick116 (Natalie)
91. *OldHollywoodStarlet* (Tara)
92. NateBlairlover (Chelsea)
93. ale-la-pazza1 (Alessia)
94. jjandrd
95. Calgaryfan2006
96. infallible love (Amber)
97. Pauline<3
98. jules166
99.Stephyrose4
100. AussieCat
101. autumn song (Alessia)
102. RickyandChucklover1 (Hannah)
103. nemapasara (Nala)
104. *Juju* (Jules)
105. BrathanSupporter (Tia)
106. DUHsoTK (Teresa)
107. -Delilah-
108. *~maggie~*
109. gen-annie (Megan)
110. kr494
111. caddystar
112. noelle
113. PeytonMelissa (Melissa)
114. josetong
115. ~Kissin In The Rain~
116. tzeni17 (Jenny)
117. own worst enemy (Ken)
118. midnightxsunshine (Janine)
119. Sincerelyღ (Jessia)
120. silver_amelia (Amelia)
121. shadow kissed (Cat)
122. faith grows old (Linds)
123. Wynter (Sadia)
124. tyubi (Tugba)
125. ~Blueyedbelle~ (Peggy)
126. britnik
127. liesbeth_lu
128. Butterflygirl (Fio)
129. Brucas_Is_Love (Chelsea)
130. Eviekins15
131. tifa_look_alike
132. BrightYellow (Emma)
133. smallocoth (Vic)
134. ellen-cheerleaderx
135. ForeverFaraday (Saben)
136. mselina
137. corsettes
138. pattywack
139. naomikathryn.
140. DS&PB LOVE (Lauren)
141. Danity Vampyro
142. cool_blue (Jane)
143. klovesnaley (Kristen)
144. angelface211 (Nat)
145. marian16rox (Marian)
146. bellagrey13 (Bella)
147. total_overdose
148. cynthia83
149. Silviq
150. carrieszczepanski (Carrie)
151. jasmine_lily (Jasmine)
152. xbrittnoel21x
153. +supernova+ (Susan)
154. is_love (cathy)
155. rrpdsks
156. sharstarz07
157. ilovecappie (Arianna)
158. Misguided Ghosts (Emma)
159. Cool Girl (Sam)
160. YY333

161. queen.blair (Antonella)
162. biabiabia (B)
163. sabrinoush (Sab)
164. BiCaRdiBrEeZa (Bree)
165. BlueFlameDancer (Rachel)
166. cmhughes02 (Christina)
167. pearl_illusions (Cary)
168. cranny4eva (Sam)
169. ~*blackXS*~ (Sally)
170. NightSlash
171. oth_naley23
172. Aylo
173. BrightYellow
174. MTG11687
175. MissQteeone (Jenny)

Honorary Shippers;
Kevin Williamson (Writer, executive producer)
Lexi

They are the definition of "epic"
Because their chemistry burst through the screen
Because he makes her smile
Because she won't be sad any longer with him around
Because they make each other feel alive again
Because they both have lost people
Because we could feel their connection
Because their story is just beginning
Because "this is reality"
Because for the first time, she is alive.
Because their talk was epic
Because their kisses spit fireworks

I love Stefan and Elena because around each other, they feel comfortable and at home,
they aren't acting, what you see is real, two people
who alone feel scared but together feel safe and secure.
They're one of those couples that you
can really tell they belong together from the Pilot,

they have chemistry, passion, and are
really romantic towards each other
and
that to me speaks volumes, that's what a real couple is all about,
that's what any couple should be about and SE have that.

- NateBlairlover

I love Stefan and Elena because of the connection they share and
how every time they look at one another
you can tell they are
falling head over heels

because its such a look of love, desire and passion.
It captivates and pulls you in further.
You can tell that Stefan and Elena will have a
love story that will be amazing. One that will be remembered for all time.

-tvchick1191
Interview Quotes;

For me, in a weird way, it’s less about vampires than it is about love. And when you’re telling a love story,
the great love stories of all time are always about people who are attracted who are polar opposites. It’s about,
“Who is that person who caught my eye across the room, and what is it about that person, why do they seem so
different and why do I find myself so drawn to them? What is it about them that fills me up from the inside?”

When you have a love story that’s this powerful, and then you throw this genre element into it, with the great guy
across the room who’s moody and brooding and sexy and dangerous, and also happens to be a vampire, then you end
up with stories you can tell for days!
Source: http://thetorchonline.com/2009/09/07...-off-twilight/

It just opens up into this whole big world, but it is an epic love story between a girl and a vampire
source - CW's `Vampire Diaries' more than just a `Twilight' knockoff

I think there's something romantic about the relationship between Elena and Stefan. She is his. He only
wants her. He wants to treat her well, and he is fully in love with her and wants to devote his life and his
existence to her. Stefan is the man who tries to reach out to her soul, and he cares about her and takes care of her.
Source: Interview: Nina Dobrev is Writing Her THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

But just because he's got a crush on Elena doesn't mean he's necessarily a sweetheart. "No, absolutely not,"
Wesley declared. 'No way. He's a vampire. He is constantly struggling with the dark side. He's constantly eager,
and he has a need to feed on human blood. It's constantly there. It's not easy for him not to do it. I'm making
Stefan have anger, a temper, but passion and love and tenderness toward Elena. But he's vicious and violent.
He loves her, and he'll die for her, but he's a violent creature."
Source: How Vampire Diaries puts a new spin on bloodsuckers | SCI FI Wire

It just opens up into this whole big world, but it is an epic love story between a girl and a
vampire, so there is your `Twilight' connection.''
Source: CW's `Vampire Diaries' more than just a `Twilight' knockoff

space
Top 5 Scenes

Stefan: Uh, pardon me. Um, is this the men's room?
Elena: Yes, um, I was just, um, I was just … it's a long story.
Stefan: (nods) Hmm... (smiles)
(awkward silence and smiles as they try and pass each other. Stefan let's Elena by.)
Elena: Thank you.

[Final: Kiss]
Elena: Hey.
Stefan: Would you like to come in?
Elena: The comet is actually this way..
Elena: Sorry for barging in especially after earlier
Stefan: No I'm glad you're here. The way we left things, i didn't like it.
Elena: So the thing is, i got home tonight planning on doing what i always do. Write in my diary like i have been since my mom gave me one when i was ten. It's where i get everything out everything i'm feeling that goes in this little book that i have on the second shelf behind this hideous ranmake romade but then i realized that i would be writing things i probably should be telling you.
Stefan: What would you write?
Elena: I would write, Dear Diary today I've convinced myself that it's okay to give up. Don't take risks, stick with the status quo, non drama now is not the time. But my reasons aren't reasons, they are excuses all i'm doing is doing is hiding from the truth and the truth is I'm scared Stefan. I'm scared that if i let myself be happy for just one moment the world is going to come crashing down and i don't know if i can survive that.
Stefan: Do you know what I would write?
I met a girl, we talked. It was epic. And the sun came up and reality set in. Well this is reality, right here.
(cue kiss)

(Candlelight)
Stefan: Thank you. Hi.
Elena: Hi.
Stefan: You know that comet it's been travelling across space for thousands of years all alone
Elena: Yeah Bonnie says it's a habourture of evil
Stefan: I just think it's a small of snow and ice trapped on a path it can't escape, once every 145 years it gets to come home. I'm sorry about yesterday, i wasn't myself.
Elena: You seem to spend alot of time apologizing
Stefan: I have alot to apologize for. Yesterday wasn't about you.
Elena: You didn't tell me you had a brother.
Stefan: We're not close, it's complicated.
Elena: Always. He told me about your ex, Katherine.
Stefan: What did he say?
Elena: That she broke your heart
Stefan: That was a long time ago
Elena: When you lose someone it stays with you, always reminding you how easy it is to get hurt.
Stefan: Elena..
Elena: It's okay Stefan. I get it, you have no idea how much i get it. Complicated brother - Check. Complicated ex - Check. Too complicated to even contemplate dating - double check.
It's okay we met. We talked and it was epic. But when the sun came up and reality set in. So.

Elena: Ooh look at you, you look hot in your jersey
Stefan: What happened, no cheerleader?
Elena: I Quit, I'm a quitter.
Stefan: No your not a quitter. You've suffered a great loss your not the same person. You should be looking ahead. You should be starting over okay?
Stefan: I hope you don't think this is too soon or too wierd, but i wanted you to have this. [takes out necklace]
Elena: Oh my god it's beautiful
Stefan: It's something i've had forever and i've never wanted to give it to anyone, til now. I'd very much like it if you would wear it for me, for good luck.
Elena: Is that rose that i smell?
Stefan: No it's an herb. It's nice huh?
Elena: I love it.
[Stefan helps put it on her.]
Stefan: And i wanted to thank you for pushing me to try out for the team. It feels really good
Elena: We're a pair. I quit, you start
Stefan: We're a work-in-progress. We'll figure it out
[Kiss]

Elena: What kind of animal could be doing all this? Why would it come out of the woods and attack someone in the middle of town?
Stefan: I don't know, i don't know.
[Cups and caresses her face]
Elena: I was so sure you cut your hand, I saw it.
Stefan: I'm fine, I'm fine okay. We're fine. That's what matters
[They embrace]

I love Stefan and Elena because they don't even need words to tell us how they feel about each other.
The emotions given from their eyes can say it all. There's an innocence about Elena that you can tell intoxicates Stefan.
As for Elena, she likes that he's a little mysterious and obviously good-looking.
I think they're a great match, and
they make the show worth watching.

- crazycait714
Stefan and Elena have always been these two lost souls. Searching for something that is missing from their lives.
With Elena it started after her parents were killed, and with Stefan well that started a long time ago.
What I love about these two, is that they have been
searching for something but never quite knew exactly what the thing was, til fates' interwined and they met one day.

You just don't see the connection between them, you feel it in your bones. It's soul shattering,
you know they are staring into each other's soul just by one look.
That's the kind of love and connection we all want to have, but most will never find. There is something very special and unique about what these two have,
it's sometimes hard to describe.

It's not everyday that you can form a strong connection with someone like these two have, and it's not a bad one.. it's a rare thing..
but something you can spend a lifetime looking for and never finding.
Every moment they share, I fall in love with them just a little bit more, which i never knew was even possible. Just the way they look at each other,
the things that get passed, whether it's vocally or in silent words but then there are times where no words are needed to get something across.
They have this unique thing where, they don't have to say a thing but everything they want to say, you know.
There is so much more to say about why i love these two, an unless of words.. but in this case.. no words are needed.
They just are. An endless uniquely epic pair.

- Guinevere

Last edited by Stay to the Lights; 11-25-2009 at 07:36 PM
Old 11-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love that Stefan sees Elena, not Katherine. If I had to choose one thing I loved about them the most, though,
is the way they look at each other. It’s like they captivate each other whenever they’re together, and you can feel that connection.

- gen-annie

Why do I like Elena and Stefan together? Maybe it’s the way they look at each other; with admiration and love. Maybe it’s the way Stefan just
wants to be there for her and protect her from everything dangerous. Maybe its how she opened herself up to him,
and let herself be happy for once. Everything about them just screams epic love.
You can see the concern and passion in each others eyes. And when they are with each other, they can be themselves.
Ever since the first episode, I’ve been hooked; watching them interact together and forming a great relationship.

- RickyandChucklover1

Elena felt Stefan's lips meet hers.
And… it was as simple as that. All questions answered, all fears put to rest, all doubts removed. What she felt was not merely passion, but a bruising tenderness and a love so strong it made her shake inside. It would have been frightening in its intensity, except that while she was with him, she could not be afraid of anything.
She had come home.
This was where she belonged, and she had found it at last. With Stefan, she was home.
"Oh, Elena," he whispered against her lips. We can't—
"We already have," she whispered, and drew him back down again.
It was almost as if she could hear his thoughts, could feel his feelings. Pleasure and desire raced between them, connecting them, drawing them closer. And Elena sensed, too, a wellspring of deeper emotions within him. He wanted to hold her forever, to protect her from all harm. He wanted to defend her from any evil that threatened her. He wanted to join his life with hers.
She felt the tender pressure of his lips on hers, and she could hardly bear the sweetness of it. Yes, she thought. Sensation rippled through her like waves on a still, clear pond. She was drowning in it, both the joy she sensed in Stefan and the delicious answering surge in herself. Stefan's love bathed her, shone through her, lighting every dark place in her soul like the sun. She trembled with pleasure, with love, and with longing.
He drew back slowly, as if he could not bear to part from her, and they looked into each other's eyes with wondering joy.
They did not speak. There was no need for words. He stroked her hair, with a touch so light that she could scarcely feel it, as if he was afraid she might break in his hands. She knew, then, that it had not been hatred that had made him avoid her for so long. No, it had not been hatred at all.

She felt the change, the transformation in his mouth as he yielded, responding helplessly to her, meeting her soft kisses with equal softness. She felt the shudder go through Stefan's body as the hard grip on her shoulders softened, too, becoming an embrace. And she knew she'd won.
"You will never hurt me," she whispered.
It was as if they were kissing away all the fear and desolation and loneliness inside them. Elena felt passion surge through her like summer lightning, and she could sense the answering passion in Stefan. But infusing everything else was a gentleness almost frightening in its intensity. There was no need for haste or roughness, Elena thought as Stefan gently guided her to sit down.
Gradually, the kisses grew more urgent, and Elena felt the summer lightning flicker all through her body, charging it, making her heart pound and her breath catch. It made her feel strangely soft and dizzy, made her shut her eyes and let her head fall back in abandon.
It's time, Stefan, she thought. And, very gently, she drew his mouth down again, this time to her throat. She felt his lips graze her skin, felt his breath warm and cool at once. Then she felt the sharp sting.
But the pain faded almost instantly. It was replaced by a feeling of pleasure that made her tremble. A great rushing sweetness filled her, flowing through her to Stefan.
At last she found herself gazing into his face, into a face that at last had no barriers against her, no walls. And the look she saw there made her feel weak.
""I missed you," she said softly. Relief throbbed within her suddenly, an ache that was almost as bad as the fear and tension had been. Stefan was alive; he was talking to her. Everything was going to be all right after all.
"Elena…" Their eyes met and she was held by green fire. Unconsciously, she moved toward him, and then stopped as he laughed aloud.
"I've never seen you look like this before," he said, and she looked down at herself. Her shoes and jeans were caked with red mud, which was also liberally smeared over the rest of her. Her jacket was torn and leaking its down stuffing. She had no doubt that her face was smudged and dirty, and she knew her hair was tangled and straggly. Elena Gilbert, immaculate fashion plate of Robert E. Lee, was a mess.
"I like it," Stefan said, and this time she laughed with him.

Elena. Even when he wasn't looking at her, he was aware of her more than of anything else in the room. Her living presence beat against his skin like sunlight against closed eyelids. When he actually let himself turn to face her, it was a sweet shock to all his senses.
He loved her so much. He never saw her as Katherine any more; he had almost forgotten how much she looked like the dead girl. In any case, there were so many differences. Elena had the same pale gold hair and creamy skin, the same delicate features as Katherine, but there the resemblance ended. Her eyes, looking violet in the firelight just now but normally a blue as dark as lapis lazuli, were neither timid nor childlike as Katherine's had been. On the contrary, they were windows to her soul, which shone like an eager flame behind them. Elena was Elena, and her image had replaced Katherine's gentle ghost in his heart.

Slowly, he reached up to the rearview mirror and tilted it downward, adjusting it so that Elena could look into it. In the silvered glass, she saw his eyes, lost, haunted, and infinitely sad.
There was nothing to do but hold on to him, and Elena did. "I love you," she whispered. It was the only comfort she could give him. It was all they had His arms tightened around her; his face was buried in her hair. "You're the mirror," he whispered back.
It was good to feel him relax, tension flowing out of his body as warmth and comfort flowed in. She was comforted, too, a sense of peace infusing her, surrounding her. It was so good that she forgot to ask him what he meant until they were at her front door, saying good-bye.
"I'm the mirror?" she said then, looking up at him.
"You've stolen my soul," he said. "Lock the door behind you, and don't open it again tonight." Then he was gone.

When Elena's knees grew weak, he sat her on the bed. And then they just held each other, unaware of time or anything else. Elena felt that only she and Stefan existed.
"I love you," he said softly.
At first Elena, in her pleasant haze, simply accepted the words. Then, with a chill of sweetness, she realized what he'd said.
He loved her. She'd known it all along, but he had never said it before.
"I love you, Stefan," she whispered back. She was surprised when he shifted and pulled away slightly, until she saw what he was doing.

Stefan was beginning to feel again.
It hurt. He'd thought he was through with hurting, through with feeling anything. When he'd pulled Elena's lifeless body out of the dark water, he'd thought that nothing could ever hurt again because nothing could match that moment.
He'd been wrong
But she wasn't truly dead. Didn't that count for some
thing? He'd thought he would never hear her voice again, never feel her touch…
And now, when she touched him, she wanted to kill him.
He stopped again, doubling over, afraid he was going to be sick.
Seeing her like this was worse torture than seeing her lying cold and dead. Maybe that was why Damon had let him live. Maybe this was Damon's revenge.
And maybe Stefan should just do what he'd planned to do after killing Damon. Wait until dawn and take off the silver ring that protected him from sunlight. Stand bathing in the fiery embrace of those rays until they burned the flesh from his bones and stopped the pain once and for all.
But he knew he wouldn't. As long as Elena walked the earth, he would never leave her. Even if she hated him, even if she hunted him. He would do anything he could to keep her safe.

She had to find Stefan. If there was any help for her, he would know of it. And if there wasn't… well, she needed him all the more. There was nowhere else she wanted to be except with him.

Oh, Stefan. Stefan…"
She felt his body go still with shock. He was holding her mechanically, lightly, as if she were a stranger who'd mistaken him for someone else.
"Stefan," she said desperately, burrowing her face into his shoulder, trying to get some response. She couldn't bear it if he rejected her; if he hated her now she would die…
With a moan, she tried to get even closer to him, wanting to merge with him completely, to disappear inside him. Oh, please, she thought, oh, please, oh, please…
"Elena. Elena, it's all right; I've got you." He went on talking to her, repeating silly nonsense meant to soothe, stroking her hair. And she could feel the change as his arms tightened around her. He knew who he was holding now. For the first time since she'd awakened that day, she felt safe. Still, it was a long while before she could relax her grip on him even slightly. She wasn't crying; she was gasping in panic.

But it was sweet just to be held like this, even if she and Stefan had to sit in the snow to do it. Stefan's breath was warm as he kissed the back of her neck, and she sensed no further withdrawal in Stefan's body.
No hunger, either, or at least not the kind she was used to sensing when they were close like this. Now that she was a hunter like he, the need was different, a need for togetherness rather than for sustenance. It didn't matter. They had lost something, but they had gained something, too. She understood Stefan in a way she never had before. And her understanding brought them closer, until their minds were touching, almost meshing with each other's. It wasn't the noisy chatter of mental voices; it was a deep and wordless communion. As if their spirits were united "I love you," Stefan said against her neck, and she held on tighter. She understood now why he'd been afraid to say it for so long. When the thought of tomorrow scared you sick, it was hard to make a commitment. Because you didn't want to drag someone else down with you.
Particularly someone you loved. "I love you, too," she made herself say and sat back, her peaceful mood broken.

Terrifying? Yes. When she'd discovered his secret at last, when she'd found him feeding on that bird, he had cringed in shame. He was sure that she'd turn away from the blood on his mouth in horror. In disgust.
But when he looked into her eyes that night, he saw understanding. Forgiveness. Love
Her love had healed him.
And that was when he knew they could never be apart.

Then Elena whispered, "Stefan."
She turned. He was standing there, with Damon and Matt, a little apart from the girls. He was just watching her. As if not only his breath, but his life was held, waiting.
Elena got up and took a tottery step to him, and then another and another. Slim and newly fragile inside her borrowed dress, she wavered as she moved toward him. Like the little mermaid learning how to use her legs, Bonnie thought
He let her get almost all the way there, just staring before he stumbled toward her. They ended in a rush and then fell to the ground together, arms locked around each other, each holding on as tightly as possible. Neither of them said a word
At last Elena pulled back to look at Stefan, and he cupped her face between his hands, just gazing back at her. Elena laughed aloud for sheer joy, opening and closing her own fingers and looking at them in delight before burying them in Stefan's hair. Then they kissed.

He sometimes thought she was most awake when she seemed half-asleep like this. She was always the instigator, but he followed helplessly wherever she wanted him to go. The one time he had refused, had stopped in mid-kiss, she had broken off speaking to him with her mind and floated to a corner, where she then sat among the dust and spiderwebs…and wept. Nothing he could do would console her, although he knelt on the hard wooden floorboards and begged and coaxed and almost wept himself—until he took her back into his arms

Do you want… She said it with sobriety in the mouth but mischief in her eyes….to see how many times you can make me say please?
God, no. But that sounded so grown-up that Stefan helplessly took her into his arms. He kissed the top of her silky head. He kissed downward from there, only avoiding the little rosebud mouth that was still puckered in lonely supplication. I love you. I love you. He found that he was almost crushing her ribs and tried to let go, but Elena held on as tightly as she could, holding his arms to her

Elena, I have all I want in this room. He patted the bed. Sit by me and I can say “all I want is on this bed.”
Instead she got up and threw herself at him, arms around his neck, legs tangled with his. “I’m still very young,” she whispered, holding him tightly. “And if you count it in days, we haven’t had many days together like this, but—”
“I’m still far too old for you. But to be able to look at you and see you looking back at me—”
“Tell me you’ll love me forever.”
“I’ll love you forever.”
“No matter what happens.”
“Elena, Elena—I’ve loved you as mortal, as vampire, as pure spirit, as spiritual child—and now as human again.”
“Promise we’ll be together.”
“We’ll be together.”
“No. Stefan, this is me.” She pointed to her head as if to emphasize that behind her gold-flecked blue eyes there was a bright active mind spinning in overdrive. “I know you. Even if I can’t read your mind I can read your face. All the old fears—they’re back, aren’t they?”
He looked away. “I will never leave you.”
“Not for a day? Not for an hour?”
He hesitated and then looked up at her. If that’s what you really want. I won’t leave you, even for an hour. Now he was projecting, she knew, for she could hear him

The first time she had seen Stefan…she had been a different person then. Ice-cold outside, manic inside—or was it the other way around? Still numb from the death of her parents so long ago. Jaded by the world and by anything to do with boys…A princess in an icy tower…with a lust only for conquest, for power…until she’d seen him.

Elena ignored all this. “If he’s alive, I can find him.”
“If he remembers you. But what if every memory he had of you were taken away?”
“What?” Elena wanted to explode. “If every memory of Stefan were taken away from me,” she said icily, “I would still fall in love with him the very moment I saw him. And if every memory of me were taken away from Stefan, he would wander all over the world looking for something without knowing what he was looking for.”

There's something about these two that is hard not to like. I could explain millions of reasons why I love Stefan and Elena, but the biggest one of all is loyalty.
Stefan and Elena have such a commitment to each other.
They would go to the end of the world for each
other and you can see that in the way they look at each other and how they speak to one another.
They understand each other more than anyone could imagine.
The love they feel for one another is one of the greatest I've ever seen or read. Sometimes it's almost like they are two people with the same soul.

-BrookeDavisFan
I fell in love with Stefan and Elena from the beginning. They have so much chemistry. To me it's like they can see in each others soul. They are each other soul mate. They are two halves to a whole. Even though Stefan barely knows Elena he wants to protect her and those she loves and care about. Stefan is the reason for Elena's happiness in her dark hours. I know this is only the beginning to a beautiful romantic love story.
- greeneyeswe3tie

Stefan and Elena is a couple you can't help but adore. The moment you see them together on screen you fall for there looks, and their personalities.
Their relationship isn't like any others. Stefan and Elena are epic, and i believe
they are destined to be together
. When i first start watching a show there's one couple i'm with 100% all the way.
And i chose them. This show aboutvampires is so different than the others.
Yes, the man is the vampire and the girl is mortal, but that doesn't prove anything. The devotion these men have for their woman is huge.
The secrets they hide are to save the girls they love. I will cheer for Stefan and Elena as long as this show is on television.
That's one thing I'm sure about.

-PeytonMelissa

(click on banners for links to soundtracks, animations & icons)

[/URL]

I love Stefan & Elena because they are perfect for each other and they are loaded with chemistry. The way they look at each other is so intense.
That's the kind of passion I look for in a couple. I know that Stefan & Elena will make it together, through any and all obstacles.
They have love, passionate love; like a flame that will never burn out!
- Ellie Cameron
There are so many reasons as to why I love Stefan and Elena so much.
From the moment I saw them on my screen, I was immediately hooked. There was intense chemistry.
There was a deep connection. There were sparks flying and all that jazz. It was just amazing to watch, really. They are just so gorgeous together!
You can tell that Stefan really cares for Elena. He has this protective shield around her, and I love that about this relationship.
I also love the way Elena looks at him. SO MUCH FREAKIN' LOVE. I can only see their relationship growing stronger and stronger with each episode and
I'm excited for what's to come because I'm sure it'll be great.
-
- honeyitsyoursx3

Because "passionate" is their middle name!
Because their connection is undeniable
Because he can see into her soul
Because they both keep Journals
Because she opened up to him.
Because he'll fight to the death for her
Because they belong together
Because she is his, and he always wants only her.
Because he is fully in love with her
Because he wants to devote his life and existence to her
Because they have this odd connection she doesn't understand
Because he wants to take care of her
Because something always brings me back to you
Because you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone
Because he'll do anything to protect her
Because they are the perfect pair
Because when i'm in your arms, its the place i call home
Hold me, comfort me. You make me whole whole again
Because they are a work in progress... they'll figure it out
Killer Connection: Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley have an instant attraction
Because he has waited an eternity for her.
An attraction can last moments, a love like theirs can last forever.
Because this is the beginning of their story.
It's an epic love story that knows no limits.
Because they are falling in love before their very eyes.
Because True Love Stories never have endings.
Because their destiny lies within each other's souls.
Because this is the start of a grand love affair which will never end.
because their chemistry on screen is HOT as hell!
because it's hard to deny their hot on screen chemistry
because every little SE tidbit makes our hearts beat faster
because their Love is as big as Texas
Because you mean more to me than anyone I've ever loved at all.
Because Elena has finally found the passion she never had with Matt
Their reunion is the most anticipated thing since their breakup
Because we can watch that promo over and over again
They are in love and the time is right to show each other how they feel.
Because she'll never let him leave her. Ever.
Because "I love you Stefan"
Because there is nobody better for them but each other.
Heat - Fire - Sex = Stefan&Elena

http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...-her-62907787/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...ther-62908109/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...ouse-62908420/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-.../#post38163819
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...ther-62909184/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...long-62910761/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...ents-62912193/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...brev-62913570/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...ance-62914430/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...mson-62914566/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...-her-62914739/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-.../#post39436223
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...rong-62915527/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...efan-62915725/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...lity-62915849/
Vampire Diaries - Stefan♥Elena #16: Because they found each other in the darkness.
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...ther-62916096/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...soul-62916345/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-.../#post39727412
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-.../#post39756328
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-.../#post39845236
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...ther-62917105/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...king-62917482/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/stefan-...ther-62917734/
Soul Searchers (S♥E) #25 - Because they have a forever kind of love.
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...ever-62918549/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...-off-62918835/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...ough-62919786/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...ough-62920069/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...love-62920507/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...them-62921161/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...y-ew-62922135/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...-you-62922491/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...ways-62922867/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...d-kw-62923481/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...-all-62923704/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...alls-62924086/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...7/index21.html
Soul Searchers [Stefan♥Elena] #39: Looking for Chemistry? Open your eyes and look at that hot damn promo!
Soul Searchers [Stefan♥Elena] #40: When you come around I realize, that I need you to survive...
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...ting-62925028/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-searchers-stefan-elena-42-b-c-nina-paul-just-excited-thursday-we-62925378/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...l#post41392682
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...-him-62925733/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...ords-62925872/
http://www.fanforum.com/f328/soul-se...1/index21.html

Old 11-23-2009, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

New thread! Thanks.
Old 11-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yw

Old 11-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
Old 11-23-2009, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

YW

Only 3 more threads to go into 50

Old 11-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Loyal Fan

new thread. thanks for starting

avie - ultimatecandice
Old 11-23-2009, 02:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Tftnt!
Old 11-23-2009, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yw

Old 11-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!! LUV the title!
Old 11-23-2009, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread Beth!
Old 11-23-2009, 03:33 PM
Loyal Fan

new thread! Woot!
Old 11-23-2009, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay so today we are working on the top 5 scenes, so i'll be posting a list of the SE scenes and we can choose out of them.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes! I need some S/E fix for the day
Old 11-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Master Fan

Top 5...tough for me to choose!