Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-24-2011, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sometimes.. the best thing to do when you love something is let it go..

Hey everyone

It's taken me a long time to get the courage to do this. Trust me, this is not a decision I have taken lightly.
I have decided not just for me but for the board it's time to let go. I'm stepping down as moderator and it hurts like hell, but it's for the best.

While I will always love the show.. I just feel things have changed and I just don't feel the same as I once did. I have tried everything to get that feeling back, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm sure this happens to the best of us, and I'm not disapearing for good.. I'll still be around.

I just don't think its wise to have a moderator who thinks posting feels like a chore.. and not something you want to do. I hope this changes someday, but until then.. I think it's better to have someone on the board who still feels excited to post here.. and not just on a thread here and there.
I feel horribly for leaving.. but in another sense I'm not really leaving. This fandom.. and this board is not an easy one to mod.. maybe harder than one may think, but I have loved every moment I have spent modding here.

I would like to thank the following people..

Gay, Kem & Colie

-- You guys have been great co-moderators, and I wouldn't have been able to do everything we have achieved here without you guys. Its been a blessing to work with every single one of you and I will never forget it.

Lynn, Meg
-- you girls.. while the time was limited, it was great to work with you and it's a time I'll always remember as well. We had some good times together.

My SE girls
Oh.. this one is the hardest of all. You know how much I love you.. and don't feel bad.. I'm not really going anywhere. You know where to find me.. even when I'm not around.
I have loved every single discussion we have had, on and off the board. I have enjoyed posting and reaching each SE milestone, and I'll still be here to reach more of them.
Don't think this as goodbye.. but more.. like see you later...
xox. It's been the best experience of my life.

Susan, and the TC guys,
I might not have been a big poster in the TC thread.. but I have loved every second of it. I look forward to many TC moments and discussions as the series progresses.
Susan, thanks for everything. You know.. this isn't the last you'll see of me.. since we talk off the board as well.

Everyone else..

Thank you for making this experience one I would never forget.. and I can't imagine I would be easy to replace
Even if we havent talked.. or you don't know me. (Which, come on.. wouldn't be very likely) its you.. the posters that make this great board into something magical.

Thanks again..

xox.

Jen.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Aww Jen.

I'm gonna miss you as a mod here! You've been such a caring and welcoming mod ever since the first day I came here, which seems so long ago. I know you've been thinking about it seriously for quite some time and I'm sorry it had to come to this. Too bad we couldn't convince you otherwise. I understand it all though.

There's absolutely no running away from us though!
Old 03-24-2011, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I.can't.

I am gonna miss you modding us Jen! Reeling the other SE girls in line is a hard work after all.

Thank you for the warm welcome, for the great discussions, and survivors, and late nights with Liliya!

But don't worry, we will still hound you in twitter and PW board, which you need to visit more. and of course the SE thread.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Emma Watson
Nancy Drew

Dude you're making me cry! I can't believe you're actually leaving! But I understand! You can leave me forever anyway cause I'll just go stalk you until I find you!

I'm gonna go cry in a corner now.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jen This is completely shocking. Though, I understand your reasons, it still wouldn't be the same without you modding with us. It was such a great ride with you, Meg, Lynn and now with Kem and Colie. Glad you're staying as a poster though. All the best sweets.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:29 PM
Graphics Team

aww this is sad. i know you probably don't even know me but i still wish you the best and i think you did a great job.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow Jen, I'm not exactly sure what to say except that you've been here since the beginning like a staple to the board, you'll be missed and it was nice being your co-mod for quite some time! I'm glad you'll still be posting here so I'll see you around even if not here I know you like tSC and books so we'll keep in touch.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 03-24-2011, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Aww bb I'm shocked but wish you all the best

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Awh, I'm gonna miss you Jen totally understand your reason for stepping down but glad you are gonna be around

It was so nice chatting with you about every little things and share jokes as making fun of SE girls and TC guys

I wish you all the best, hun
Old 03-24-2011, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Jen

This makes me so sad. But I understand your decision. I hope you still come around the SE thread alot!

"I've never wanted to give it to anyone...until now."
Old 03-24-2011, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww jen i'm sorry to hear you are stepping down!!! but i understand why you are!

i'm glad to hear that you will still be posint on the board!!! i wish all the best jen!

xo
Old 03-24-2011, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jen! This is sad. You were and you are a great mod! I completely understand your decision though and I'll see you over at the SE thread, the book board, and the Paul board!

i love you. ♡
Old 03-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Oh my! I'll miss you on here Jen

I completely understand your decision, even though it's sad. At least it's not the last that I'll talk to you (now that you've got me addicted to the Fever Series ).
Old 03-24-2011, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

aww jen that is sad to hear but i understand
im gonna miss you and I hoep to see your around
you have done a fantastic job moddding here
wish you all the best <3

{}
Old 03-24-2011, 08:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

so sad were going to miss you you where a great mod