Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
you don't know that for sure fool
Yeah I do
Old 08-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Tara I just hope they don't have to fight
Because he's going into ripper mode? IDK, I mean I don't think he's coming back to town in ripper mode killing people in front of her. Stefan is smarter than that. Or did you mean something else?

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazyCrandomGirl (View Post)
If Bonnie were to say 'no', then Stefan would just say "IT'S ELENA!" Then Bonnie would be all *guilt trip*

Was it Stefan who asked Bonnie to ask the witches to safe Damon in the season finally? I can't remember why she did it or who asked her too.
lol it usually is about Elena. I don't think he asks for her help with the intention of guilt tripping her. The show doesn't really go in depth about this but Bonnie and Elena grew up together and I think that she would feel awful if she didn't help her, especially when her life is on the line. Bonnie's a very selfless person when you get right down to it.

I don't think Stefan has these dark secret intentions regarding Bonnie. His heart is in the right place (at least it was.) You seem to be kinda harsh on him lately, I've noticed. Let the love in Cana! :p
Old 08-02-2011, 03:30 PM
Extreme Fan

You're right, Tammy. I'm sorry. I've just been re-watching the episodes and I've just picked up on some of the things that Stefan's done that have rubbed me the wrong way.

I was just trying to figure it out, but in the wrong thread.

Sorry everyone. :x
Old 08-02-2011, 03:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You're right, Tammy. I'm sorry. I've just been re-watching the episodes and I've just picked up on some of the things that Stefan's done that have rubbed me the wrong way.

I was just trying to figure it out, but in the wrong thread.

Sorry everyone. :x
sorry if I've been way too defensive Im sure if I did a re-watch I would notice something too! are there any particular episodes that your talking about?

Kem, I meant more like Bonnie being angry about him being ripper again and trying to stop him a violent way and I don't want Stefan to be a jerk to her. Im just alittle worried
Old 08-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I was thinking along those lines to Bella. How she will react if she found out what he had done...
Old 08-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
sorry if I've been way too defensive Im sure if I did a re-watch I would notice something too! are there any particular episodes that your talking about?
No problem Bella. I get how you feel and it's rude of me to come into this thread with my Stefan issues. I was just hoping hanging out here would make me feel better about him.

"Rose" & "The Sacrifice" just because he had the gall to asks Bonnie to lift the spell on the tomb. The last time it happened her grandmother died. It just makes me angry. Also Stefan only seems good when placed next to his psychotic brother, when the fact is that Stefan allows Damon's antics because they serve his propose.

Bonnie passed out and was bleeding after she tried to take the seal down by herself. Stefan was there and he helped her up/try and snap her out of it, but as soon as Jeremy was out of tomb he had Bonnie working to de-spell the moonstone. I wish they would have shown him asking her why she fell out bleeding.

Speaking of one of my friends has this theory that vampires can't smell witch blood. When Bonnie bleeds if there's a vampire around they never notice it.
Old 08-02-2011, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
Yeah I was thinking along those lines to Bella. How she will react if she found out what he had done...
To me it will be interesting to see because if the roles were reversed im 100 percent sure bonnie would do exactly what stefan did to save the one he loved.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly, I mean Bonnie was willing to die for Elena if she had to. I would hope she would understand Stefan's need to save Damon from dying. Then again she might say only her life was in danger, not others. IDK, I think it could def. lead to a different dynamic.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love how we have different views on their relationship. Definitely a must see in hte next season.
Old 08-03-2011, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

I agree Gay. I think the fact that we all have different views just shows how complex their relationship is as friends and how much more of a story there is to tell there.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:02 AM
Extreme Fan

I like that too and I like that it can be discussed in a mutually respectful way
Old 08-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 08-03-2011, 05:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
"Rose" & "The Sacrifice" just because he had the gall to asks Bonnie to lift the spell on the tomb. The last time it happened her grandmother died. It just makes me angry. Also Stefan only seems good when placed next to his psychotic brother, when the fact is that Stefan allows Damon's antics because they serve his propose.
you know what? I do find it annoying when Stefan does allow Damon to do certain things... and he lets him do it because of selfish reasons

as for Bonnie's grandmother, well I think its different now. Bonnie's gram died because she was elderly and couldn't really endure giving out all that power. I don't think Bonnie got upset bc she can't bring her grams back and if it is for Elena's sake, or any other person that Bonnie is close to, I don't see why she wouldn't agree.

Quote:
Speaking of one of my friends has this theory that vampires can't smell witch blood. When Bonnie bleeds if there's a vampire around they never notice it.
Im pretty sure they can smell ANY type of blood. I just think its the writers mistake of being lazy
Old 08-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just wish they would actually work on this relationship. Yes they have some scenes here and there, but never the real time to develop it.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top