Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-18-2011, 12:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Rosebud [LaurenღRose] #1 "It's a lie you know, there's no switch you can turn off." ~ Rose

A tread dedicated to Rosebud, because she deserves one.

Rose was a great vampire! A loving, loyal friend. She will never be forgotten

We met Rose in episode 2x08 'Rose'. She and her best friend, Trevor, had kidnapped Elena to make a trade for their freedom. Neither of them seemed to really want to but they were desperate. Damon and Stefan recused Elena and Rose got away. Later she went to Stefan and offered her help in trying to save Elena from Klaus. She said it wasn't over and others would come for her. To be continued in episode 2x09.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Rose is the most epic vampire ! Im sorry she is gone and I wish she had had a better life 500 years on the run meant she didnt really get to "live"...
And then she met Damon. considering what a short time they knew each other, they had a special connection. They were friends and they cared about each other. She was really good for Damon. She understood and didnt mind that he was in love with Elena. She still wanted to be his friend or rather his "special friend" and most important she took a warewolf bite for him without even thinking about it. thats how much she cared about him!
I love you Rose forever!

Last edited by thentheresbadwabbit; 04-18-2011 at 01:32 PM
Old 04-18-2011, 01:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Rose is the most epic vampire ! Im sorry she is gone and I wish she had had a better life 500 years on the run meant she didnt really get to "live"...
And then she met Damon. considering what a short time they knew each other, they had a special connection. They were friends and they cared about each other. She was really good for Damon. She understood and didnt mind that he was in love with Elena. She still wanted to be his friend or rather his "special friend" and most important she took a werewolf bite for him without even thinking about it. thats how much she cared about him!
I love you Rose forever!

Last edited by thentheresbadwabbit; 04-19-2011 at 11:05 AM