Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2012, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh man you're at work.

I agree, S4 is the season for KC. BRING IT!
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 04-23-2012, 03:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah...2 more hours to go and then I have to go to my sister's place b/c my brother in law is celebrating his name day..busy day today.

S4 is KC season. Someone on Tumblr named KC sex "KEX" but apparently it means "biscuit" in some language..
Old 04-23-2012, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What's a name day?
Everytime you go to eat a biscuit we will be reminded of KC Sex, LMFAO!
Old 04-23-2012, 03:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Hmmm how to explain this....In my country a lot of ppl give their children a saint name..like Elena (my sister's name), Maria, David, etc. And in the religious calendar each saint has a day when they're celebrated and if you have that name then you celebrate your name day...I'm not sure I'm making any sense..

"What are you doing? I'm enjoying KEX!
But you're just eating biscuits..."

I gotta go, Josie..Talk to you tonight, if you're here.. bye!

Last edited by chuletasparaexamenes; 04-23-2012 at 04:31 AM
Old 04-23-2012, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Interesting... I believe I follow what you're saying. I wonder who I would be named for.

Yeah, I'm going to try to make it tonight. No promises... It could get crazy busy here.

KC need a scene like this: (I would kill for this kind of scene--it does lead into an almost kiss, but this part is so strong. They both want it and can't fight anymore.) Didn't Joseph say he wanted to tattoo his whole chest? This my friend is what it looks like.

then this,

This girl could be the product of a KC union, if they were human. Imogen Poots

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 04-23-2012 at 06:29 AM
Old 04-23-2012, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuletasparaexamenes (View Post)
hmmm I wouldn't say they have more fans...I tthink the KC fanbase is pretty equal to the TC fanbase..actually I've seen ppl more and more interested in KC lately..and a lot of Forwood shippers disappointed in the recent Forwood scenes..I've even seen ppl that stopped shipping them after the last ep..but that's their problem....Don't care honestly...the way I see it, the writers set up KC this season and they're planning on developing them further in S4..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuletasparaexamenes (View Post)
Hmmm how to explain this....In my country a lot of ppl give their children a saint name..like Elena (my sister's name), Maria, David, etc. And in the religious calendar each saint has a day when they're celebrated and if you have that name then you celebrate your name day...I'm not sure I'm making any sense..

"What are you doing? I'm enjoying KEX!
But you're just eating biscuits..."

I gotta go, Josie..Talk to you tonight, if you're here.. bye!
We have something like that at our church. When the day of a saint falls on a Sunday, they say, "Today is so-and-so's day," and anybody in the church with that name or a close variation goes up to the altar, and they are blessed by the priest.

at KEX meaning biscuits in a different language. I actually thought K/C sex was KLEX, but that isn't funny, so...KEX it is.

Aww, Michael/Sara!

Last edited by rocky845; 04-23-2012 at 07:02 AM
Old 04-23-2012, 08:36 AM
Supreme Fan

Anyone here? I'm on my phone and I'm slightly drunk so my posts my contain some mistakes.
Old 04-23-2012, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

, Mimi.

I'm dropping in and out. How's your day going, besides the drunkenness?

ETA: I just started reading Fire and Ice, and already I know it's gonna be great. The townspeople just killed Tyler.

Last edited by rocky845; 04-23-2012 at 09:17 AM
Old 04-23-2012, 08:58 AM
Supreme Fan

Well my boss decided to be very mean today. But luckily I kinda forgot about him...I should thank my brother in law and his alcohol. This party woudl be boring without the acohol.

I'm staying here a little while longer, till my dad decides is time to go and gives me a ride home.

How' your day, besides enjoying you job as the guardian of the KC threads? seriously, you are really taking care of these threads lately.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My day's going okay. I'm just lurking at all of the K/C threads on this forum, and pouncing on every post that comes in, while reading some fanfiction and freezing my butt off. If those are the requirements of the guardian, then so be it. I accept the job.

I'm trying to distract myself until Thursday. I'm even more excited to see Do Not Go Gentle than I was while waiting for Heart of Darkness.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:40 AM
Total Fan

The birthday girl is here

M A L E X
Old 04-23-2012, 09:42 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex88 (View Post)
btw, writters know that KC has fans??? I´m sure they know about DE (who doesn´t ) but what about KC? I´m afraid that writters think that TC has more fans (which is probably true)
I think they do, I mean after he saved her life every website was talking about them. It was all over the place. I don't know if it makes a difference in what they do but I think they at least have some idea of how popular they are.

I also am I shipperwhore I also tend to ship couples they don't get together

Season 4 better be the season of Klaroline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadeleine (View Post)
The birthday girl is here
happy birthday!!!
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 04-23-2012, 09:45 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
and pouncing on every post that comes in
Now that's a true guardian!
Are there new good fics to read?
Is it really cold where you live? I remember you said you live somewhere in the north of the US..or Canada...

I am VERY excited about 3x20. I wasn't too excited about the last ep b/c I had a strong feeling we wouldn't be getting any KC scenes. But it's so on for 3x20!
Old 04-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

JANNA!

Happy birthday! Here's your cake.

How's your day going?

Shipper whores and battered shippers unite! Welcome to the club, Gabby!

I just started reading fanfictions actually, Mimi. I've read the few recommendations I got from here over the last few days, and now I'm going through the recommendations on the opening post. I'm currently reading Fire and Ice, because of the awesomeness of The Perfect Unplanned, and I'm loving it.

And yes, I live in Canada, where it's freezing today, for some strange reason. I mean, it's April. It shouldn't feel like January and its cold!

Last edited by rocky845; 04-23-2012 at 09:59 AM
Old 04-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Total Fan

Thanks girls My day is going just good, it's nice to get birthday wishes from everyone!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THURSDAY! 3x20, quite perfect episode number for me

M A L E X
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top