New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2013, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Candice Accola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna20 (View Post)
I wonder if Klaus is ever gonna ask her out loud to come to NO! I feel like, now we saw S!Klaus ask her, then they won't repeat it with real Klaus!
Hopefully I'm wrong!
I think he'd say something like "my door will always be open for you", but he won't ask directly for her to go with him.

Does that make you love me baby
XX
Old 05-03-2013, 07:45 AM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
Joseph Morgan

^

That gif set...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
^ They're fine. Leave them there.

Yes, I watched it!

Her face was mix of surprise, relieve and happiness.

That's a nice observation, Rocky. You now gave me another reason to rewatch that scene. Huh, that's true.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ca8328914...sfxwo4_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/66f14ba85...sfxwo3_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/c97b0293e...sfxwo1_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/2d0167192...sfxwo2_250.gif

XX

I think I'll never get over her face when she saw him.
Cool.

That promo...

Your interpretation of what her look seemed to convey...

Then my job is done.

Do you really need a reason to re-watch a Klaroline scene?

I literally stopped breathing in that moment...

Quote:
^ If only Klaus could have seen that face!

Then he would know that he shouldn't give up just yet.
I wonder if Klaus is ever gonna ask her out loud to come to NO! I feel like, now we saw S!Klaus ask her, then they won't repeat it with real Klaus!
Hopefully I'm wrong!
Has Klaus given up? I don't think he has completely let go of that notion. He's in our life-raft. We're all hoping that one day it's gonna happen.

I would love to see that with real!Klaus making the request, but I'm not holding my breath that it'll happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~s@yli~ (View Post)
candice s expressions on that scene were really bang on !
scared to that little rilief the disbief and then slight sign of happiness !
it was oerfect!
i cant imagine what will there conversation will be when he actually shows up and how happy will she be!
coz most def she will be it will be surprise and i think i m gonna love it!
i cant wait for that!
She played it perfectly.

I also wonder about what their first moment will be like.

Whatever happens, it's gonna be great. I can't wait either.

Addie * Icon by Inge

Last edited by rocky845; 05-03-2013 at 07:59 AM
Old 05-03-2013, 07:50 AM
Loyal Fan

i never thought that e has given up its not possible!
he is in love with her and when somebody like him loves he wont let go that easily i m sure of that!
and i think finale scenes will be answers to all our questions coz we cant tell what he is planning on doing!
its gonna be interesting to watch what happens there!

icon credit//karinacullen
Old 05-03-2013, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Though I really need to get back to revising, just wanted to pop in here and let you all know that I have already finished reading Unravel Me. Such a great fic. Perfect length too. Nothing was dragged out too much and it was just fabulous all around. So thanks to you guys for recommending it!

Will never get tired of the amazing Klaroline stuff we got last night even if it was Silas!Klaus because we got Caroline's emotions/feelings for him recognized. Loving it!

Lizy // tumblr // Avi by oth.fan
Old 05-03-2013, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Candice Accola

^ I'll never get tired either, it was great to take a look inside Caroline's mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
Do you really need a reason to re-watch a Klaroline scene?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3vyksxXTs1qa4zau.gif

She played it perfectly.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97v3uQRh91r1d8ck.gif
Nah, but you just gave me one, so I'll take it.

You what else she played perfectly?

XX

Notice how she looks away in the first gif while talking to him.

And, those scenes with her mom were great. This was very good episode for Caroline, she had a lot to do, and it was about her. That's what I've been asking for all season.

PS.: I have to leave.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Loyal Fan

that fic is awesome!
well organized!
i loves todays scenes soo much!
they were perfect!

bye bella!

Old 05-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Extreme Fan

I didn't mean that he gave up on them, maybe I didn't phrase it very well! I definitely don't think he'll ever give up on them, but he is leaving MF after all. After the last voicemail, I feel like the ball is in Carolines court now, and that Klaus would think the same. He wants her to come because she wants to, maybe he'll ask her to come one more time idk, but I think he's too proud to keep asking her, just to see her run into Tyler's arms.

But her face when she saw S!Klaus, would have reaffirmed him that she does indeed feel something for him imo.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Absolute Fan

love all the gif sets
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 05-03-2013, 08:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I think he'd say something like "my door will always be open for you", but he won't ask directly for her to go with him.
I definitely think something like that could happen, and I'd LOVE to see it

Quote:

And, those scenes with her mom were great. This was very good episode for Caroline, she had a lot to do, and it was about her. That's what I've been asking for all season.
That scene was great! She sure didn't like the thought of him moving on!
Old 05-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Absolute Fan

She was upset at the thought of him moving on, you could see it on her voice and in her voice.

Here's a little drabble thing based on last nights episode. It's really good.
the moth and the candle
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 05-03-2013, 08:31 AM
Extreme Fan

^ I have to go now, but I'm looking forward to reading that tonight
Old 05-03-2013, 08:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Old 05-03-2013, 08:59 AM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
Joseph Morgan

^ Why must Joseph be so perfect? The only thing that would have made it better was if Klaus had said this to her...which if you think about it, he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsforever (View Post)
Though I really need to get back to revising, just wanted to pop in here and let you all know that I have already finished reading Unravel Me. Such a great fic. Perfect length too. Nothing was dragged out too much and it was just fabulous all around. So thanks to you guys for recommending it!

Will never get tired of the amazing Klaroline stuff we got last night even if it was Silas!Klaus because we got Caroline's emotions/feelings for him recognized. Loving it!
What a coincidence. I just finished chapter 21 of Rescue Me. I just wish the last chapter didn't leave me so down, and anxious to read the last chapter. Someone let me know when it's posted, won't you please? Anyway, we should read fanfictions together more often.

Do you see how much better an episode is when there are slight traces of Klaroline?

Quote:
^ I'll never get tired either, it was great to take a look inside Caroline's mind.

Nah, but you just gave me one, so I'll take it.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/651627598...rto9o1_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/dd0a2c15c...rto9o2_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/38a12a074...rto9o3_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/64dd9aa3c...9o4_r1_250.gif

XX

PS.: I have to leave.
It was great.

Any excuse, huh? I get it. I am constantly "finding" reasons to re-watch their moments. =p

She did play that scene perfectly. Can I just also add that Candice looked so gorgeous in last night's episode? Talk about someone who is full of light.

I love that too!

I hope you drop by soon.

Quote:
I didn't mean that he gave up on them, maybe I didn't phrase it very well! I definitely don't think he'll ever give up on them, but he is leaving MF after all. After the last voicemail, I feel like the ball is in Carolines court now, and that Klaus would think the same. He wants her to come because she wants to, maybe he'll ask her to come one more time idk, but I think he's too proud to keep asking her, just to see her run into Tyler's arms.

But her face when she saw S!Klaus, would have reaffirmed him that she does indeed feel something for him imo.

Quote:
I definitely think something like that could happen, and I'd LOVE to see it
That's how I imagine it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderlandGabby (View Post)
She was upset at the thought of him moving on, you could see it on her voice and in her voice.

Here's a little drabble thing based on last nights episode. It's really good.
the moth and the candle
I noticed that too. There was a sadness that was coming off of her at the thought that he was moving on.

Drabble! I'm gonna read it now.

Addie * Icon by Inge

Last edited by rocky845; 05-03-2013 at 09:17 AM
Old 05-03-2013, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

Hey, lovelies! Sorry its been a while, real life has been on my hands and I haven't found enough willpower or encouragement to do my usual and discuss the bestest pair on Earth, but I'm here now and have something to say about the latest episode.

"Deep down, you long to have your perfect feathers ruffled" - I don't know what was sexier, this line or the fact that Joseph Morgan spoke it in that beautiful accent of his. It sounded so intense coming from him. Although our flawless queen as usual was smart enough to pick up on the differences of Klaus/Silas and figured it out after he leeched thoughts from her mind over Klaus. The fact that Caroline was thinking about Klaus set my heart of fire. I think it's safe to say that we're already aware that Silas is a very powerful warlock and uses mind control to gather a persons thoughts and show their ultimate weakness, their fears, but at the same time is something they desire most.

When Caroline directly mentioned to Klaus that he's moved on she looked like she was wincing from the thought of it, but as usual brushed it off with her sassy style! I think the writers gave us enough of a little hint that's what has been affecting her mind, however not the golden answer. They quickly made it so Caroline shown that she cares but is hiding her feelings tightly shut in the secret locker.

Caroline isn't afraid of Klaus, she's just afraid of the thought of him, and what he'd turn her into if she was to give in to him. She's terrified to take the next step from the slowly developing friendship because she knows she won't be able to turn back from that once she does. They have had many opportunities to kiss and not once has Klaus pushed her, he's only invited her in, but she always turns away breathless, knowing she's losing control from the intimate closeness they always end up in. Hey eyes always travel down to stare at his lips but even Klaus knows she isn't ready and he completely respects that.

I've always wanted Caroline to tap into her darkness, I know Candice would rock playing that part of her, and Caroline's vampire side needs to be appreciated more. We've barely seen that side of her lately. I don't want her to turn completely dark, just enough that still holds tight of her light, because that's Caroline's main thing, her humanity, her kindness towards others, her easily forgiving nature. I can see Klaus being the best teacher if Caroline was to turn a little incy bit dark. It would be dangerous, alluring, captivating, exciting and sensational. When Klaus!Silas pushed her against the tree I almost fainted and the way he shouted in his face. - God, if that was me acting with Joseph I'd have him against the tree there and then whether I was filming the scene or not. And when he grabbed hold of her hair and used a low tone right next to her ear and then stabbed her with the stake deeper going next to her face I thought 'Wow, if only this was Klaus'. Not that he'd do that to her, but it's still good for fan fiction.

I don't know if anybody has made this gifset but I need something involving Caroline being staked by Silas!Klaus on one side and Klaus being staked by Silas!Shane in the earlier episode on the other side. I sense a parallel They have both felt the pain of Silas and just how sinister he actually can be if he doesn't get what he wants. He picks on the obviously most adorable ship to exist and uses it to his advantage.

Caroline's quote to Klaus "If Silas can make you of all people believe that you're dying, what can he do to the rest of us?" If only Klaus knew about this encounter and found that Silas used him to put Caroline in a dangerous position, plus almost taking her mothers life and tormenting her mind with controlled nightmares. Caroline is scared of Silas and what he's capable of, he even overpowers Klaus who is known as the most powerful supernatural being on Earth. Caroline's life is at constant risk if Klaus is out of town. He's the only person on Earth who's powerful enough to protect her vampire heart.

^ I see my love underneath! Don't I have just perfect timing? I'm actually reading Rescue Me now believe it or not. I love it so far!

- Katie
Old 05-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Ultimate Fan

Moderator of ...
Joseph Morgan

^ I don't know whether I should do this -> , or this -> . Decisions decisions.

(sing-song voice) Look what I have for you...

Here you go.

TVD Parallel: Klaroline + Silas Staking
X

Are you kidding? I'm always here.

This reminded me of chapter two of Marked.

Klaroline 4x21-How i saw the scene
X

Caroline groaned, searching for his lips with her own and finding them, hitching a leg up onto his hips, kissing him back with a hungry passion.

"Oh God-" slipped past her lips and Klaus chuckled against them. "Again with the 'god' thing? Well guess what love-" he shot a hand up to her hair, winding it into the golden, sopping hair, yanking her head back to stare into her hunger filled, yet innocent eyes.

Klaus cocked his head, leaning forwards, lips brushing her own the tiniest fraction, whispering the rest. "I've never seen no proof of any god. Pray to someone else." She bit her lip again as he pulled her hair again, pushing her back against the wall and devouring her lips again, tugging at her bottom lip with his teeth.

Addie * Icon by Inge

Last edited by rocky845; 05-03-2013 at 09:39 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Archive  |  Top