Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2013, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Romantics [Nik∞Caro] #89: the allure of darkness affecting even the purest hearts clearly struck a chord with her.

W e l c o m e to the 89th
KLAUS a n d CAROLINE
Appreciation Thread

"I believe that Klaus went after Caroline only after his mother 'gifted' him with 'forgivness'(I have a feeling he had a VERY good reason for killing his mother 1000 years ago... but I think it's also what broke and molded him into the monster we where introduced to in season 2)... because he wanted that innocent, playfull, loyal, sweet part of himself... (The side of him we saw in the viking flashbacks) It's extremely indearing watching him try to connect with Caroline and in truth re-find the man he once was." - ShadowSouls (Dani)

"I love Klaus and Caroline together because even though they differ from each other, they are still similar in many ways. Neither of them hasn't have a close relationship with their parents, and they both have had to face disappointment and loss in their lives. Deep down they both just wanna feel loved and be accepted for who they are. There are also many things they can learn from each other. Caroline brings out the humanity in Klaus and Klaus wants Caroline to realize that life is worth taking chances. Together they can explore all the great possibilities the world has to offer and help each other grow." - Jadeleine (Janna)

001. BiCaRdiBrEeZa
002. AIR
003. WeFoundLove
004. chaos blues
005. conhosh
006. Perfangel5655
007. dianaris
008. Scesare
009. ~ Fire & Ice ~
010. ღMitra
011. Thespianreveur
012. Natesgal55
013. [flipped
014. lulu-144
015. CassandraBlu
016. Jakls
017. Two-Core-Aura
018. CarlaTVD
019. KeepThisaSecret
020. *Beautiful Stranger*
021. AragornsQueen
022. ~Lost and Found~
023. josetong
024. Chastidy
025. NOLA504
026. BreakFastinWonerland
027. WonderlandGabby
028. TrishaLyn17
029. LiLi+J
030. theresadawn
031. Blair.
032. sincitygirl
033. Calgaryfan2006
034. TruLove
035. Brucas <3
036. Flora.
037. toxicgurl169
038. kgp1217
039. ElenaBelle
040. Roswellian1
041. flipped
042. Addiction
043. Rickylious
044. Fallenstarr288
045. Alexandra
046. AllForBeLieving
047. Ankatje
048. Sincerely, Me.
049. ~Amarula~
050. Iremt
051. In a daydream
052. Stray to the light
053. MannaBanana
054. Heαrt&Soul
055. Emsea
056. point0fn0return
057. MikitaIsIt
058. Marlla001
059. MusicInMySoul
060. MexieFan
061. quinnandclay
062. chuletasparaexamenes
063. Vakme
064. Guinevereღ
065. Shaded Grey
066. xoSummer
067. ShadowSouls
068. **Daisy**
069. Jelenica
070. CCataz
071. Jadeleine
072. xxJennyxx
073. TwilightPrincess
074. Moonlight_Shine
075. rocky845
076. Annie-Day10♥'
077. ●Petrovafire
078. Alex88
079. TheOnlyException
080. soul_rebel
081. Sunset_Dreams
082. boomersoonerfan
083. NianxDelena
084. Sookeh
085. miKesoR
086. Audrinaa
087. Anastasia Dreams
088. JaSam4Life
089. Swinty
090. liomi95
091. ElizaSparrow
092. nedhu
093. Flame.of.love
094. EpicKlaus
095. Davis-Scott
096. *Lovely Vero*
097. michelle1
098. Nilicat
099. Scarlett1227
100. Deej
101. BL.Arinna_1982
102. Kat99
103. turkish_girl
104. ~Janice~
105. bluebelle <3
106. ryanforever
107. nicensweet28
108. firefly_twlight
109. KCforever
110. Nerenafan
111. vampdairies808
112. buzzcocks
113. Hummelchen
114. xlennie
115. giorgiuzza
116. *Babi*
117. chairdelenaradrian
118. Jarr&Canna
119. ssbailey
120. *~ Vintage Girl ~*
121. Fredz
122. Hanna20
123. Talkative One
124. FallingCharm
125. -Runaway
126. debita
127. j3ssiicaa
128. ~s@yli~
129. NateBlairlover
130. I love Urban Fantasy
131. IsaMaciel
132. Fay the Greek
133. ashleymarie
134. rrpdsks
135. `toomuchpurple
"I am still in awe of how hard and fast I fell for these two. There is just something in their scenes that pulled me in. There is something there, something worth believing in. Maybe it's the undeniable chemistry or the way Klaus lights up around Caroline. Maybe it's the thought of him showing her the world or her learning him to trust, to love. Maybe it's the potential they have. I find them intriguing, exciting, beautiful and simply magical. They have enchanted me, as I know Caroline has enchanted Klaus and Klaus will enchant Caroline. This is just the beginning for them, there is so much more to come. They will continue to capture people, as they have captured me. All I can say is that I feel privileged to call myself their shipper and even more so to share my love for them with all the wonderful people in this thread." - Ankatje (Anka)

01. Joseph Morgan
02. Julie Plec
03. Damon Salvatore
04. Claire Holt
05. Price Peterson
06. Bonnie Bennett
07. Candice Accola
08. Kristin Dos Santos
09. Robyn Ross
10. Nate Buzolic
11. Ian Somerhalder
12. Nancy Forner
13. Josh Butler
14. Daniel Gillies
15. MTV
16. Caroline Dries
17. Lana Del Rey
18. The Queen
19. Charlie Charbonneau
20. Kol Mikaelson
21. No Humanity!Elena
22. Stefan Salvatore

"On the surface, Klaus and Caroline are the bad boy and the good girl, but it's so much more than that. Her beauty, strength and light represent the goodness that he hasn't felt since he became immortal. He has carried around with him a darkness since his life was irreversibly altered a thousand years ago. Her light replaces the darkness the closer he gets to her. He's also opening himself up to her, and showing her that he can connect with someone, and be vulnerable with them. He's showing her that he's capable of developing genuine feelings for her. From the very first moment, he's been telling her to imagine the infinite possibilities that are available to her now that she's a vampire. At the same time, he's reminding her that he will wait for her to be ready to let him show her the world, and help her embrace her true nature as a vampire. All she has to do is give him the chance. There's a pull between them, despite his perception of love and her perception of him. Neither one of them chose to become what they did, but what bonds them is their recognition of the pain and struggles they've each endured as a result of their parents' reactions to those changes, with fear and hatred of them. They have the perfect balance of similarities and differences to make them one amazing couple." - rocky845 (Rocky)

01. A hug
02. First kiss
03. Cheek kiss
04. Holding hands
05. Foreheads touching
06. Argument
07. Kiss during/after an argument
08. Kiss in the rain
09. Caroline comforting Klaus
10. Caroline protecting Klaus
11. Klaus protecting Caroline
12. Love making scene
13. Snuggling on the couch
14. Sharing a shower
15. Sexy bath tub scene
16. Biting each other in passion
17. Caroline poses for a portrait
18. Klaus carrying Caroline bridal-style
19. Klaus daydreaming about Caroline
20. Klaus gives Caroline a horse
21. Sharing a bed
22. Klaus asks Caroline to move in
23. Living together
24. Klaus cooking for Caroline
25. Cooking together
26. Caroline feeding Klaus a bite of her food
27. Klaus tattooing Carolines name on his body
28. Caroline finding the tattoo
29. Klaus visiting Caroline's room again
30. Klaus takes Caroline horseback riding
31. Caroline places a kiss over his heart
32. Klaus comforting Caroline
33. Klaus and Caroline going skiing together
34. Klaus throwing a birthday party for Caroline
35. Klaus and Caroline drinking together
36. Klaus being shirtless in front of everyone, and Caroline trying not to gawk at him

"There are so many reasons to ship Klaus and Caroline. But for me it’s a feeling I get when I see them interact with each other. There’s just something special about them. And the chemistry is undeniable. Despite all the bad things Klaus has done and will probably do in the future, he’s never that way around Caroline. He genuinely likes her and is making an effort with her. He’s not manipulating her or compelling her. He wants her to be with him because it’s what she wants. Not because he forced her. He’s willing to wait forever if that’s what it takes. That’s how deeply he feels for her. They haven’t even known each other very long but Klaus knows he want her. And only her. He knows Caroline can be so much more. She deserves so much more. And he can’t wait to show her everything the world has to offer. He can teach her to accept her vampire side and she can bring out the humanity in him. Klaus and Caroline could be amazing together." - *Beautiful Stranger* (Natasja)

"I have loved Klaus and Caroline since their first scene in 3x11. Their chemistry is just undeniable. They way they look at each other, so intense. They don’t even have to use words. After all the bad stuff he has done he can still have such a good heart when it comes to Caroline. He cares so deeply for her. He wants her to be safe and to experience everything the world has to offer. I love that this relationship will take time, the buildup is everything. And Caroline might deny it right now but she is affected by him. Being with Klaus is exactly what Caroline needs. And being with Caroline is exactly what Klaus needs. They will bring out the best in each other." - ~Lost and Found~ (Sandra)

"There are a lot of reasons why I love KC. The chemistry and intensity in their scenes is flawless. The understanding between them is already so deep and we’ve barely scratched the surface. But what really draws me in is what KC can offer each other. Caroline has always felt like second best, has always tried so hard to get a guy’s attention and has always been in Elena’s shadow – “I try so hard and I’m never the one.” But then Klaus came along and Caroline didn’t have to do anything but be herself and he noticed her. He chose her and only her. She is the one for him – “I fancy you. You’re beautiful, you’re strong, you’re full of light.” Klaus could rid Caroline of her insecurities and give her everything her heart desires. He could teach her what it means to have eternal life. Whereas Caroline brings out the spark of humanity that is still within Klaus. She could help him learn to connect with people and overcome his trust issues. And because Caroline doesn’t fall for his charms Klaus has to put real effort in which brings out genuine emotion. The journey between these two has only just begun and I look forward to seeing it play out." - TheOnlyException (Aimee)

"Klaus and Caroline captured my heart instantly. I’ve never been more bewildered by a couple and still find a number of reasons to love them. Caroline is sarcastic, the opposite to desperate, strong, determined, and challenging. It’s the challenge that Klaus feels allured to. He felt the embrace of her from the very first moment. The beauty inside of her, twinkling eyes, soft smile, and sweet laugh. Klaus sacrificed one spot of humanity in order to save Caroline’s life. When he looks at her, he dreams of a pure Angel at heart. Caroline was ready to say goodbye to her life, when Klaus heard this he appeared at her door immediately, ready to offer her a second chance to live. He’s never harmed or forced her into making any decisions. Klaus showers her with glamorous gifts, paints her beautiful pictures. He always manages to keep her safe in life. He wants their connection to feel real, not forced or under compulsion. He looked at the shattered girl, wanting to give her everything in life. Deep down Caroline feels connected to Klaus. Their journey is only just beginning. She understands him like nobody else ever could. It terrifies her. She doesn't want to make herself feel him and yet still finds herself attracted to his charm." - Moonlight_Shine (Katie)

The Devil's Currency | All's Fair | Sail With Me Into the Dark |
The Perfect Unplanned | Fire And Ice | Blood And Water |
Genuine Beauty
| What Doesn't Kill You | Gravity
Crazy For You | The Threats That Hide in the Recesses of Your Mind
She Will Be Loved | All‘s Fair in Love and War | Lessons of Love
Birds, Bees, and Other Beasts | What Doesn‘t Kill You | The Guilty Ones |
Take a hint | Love is like a sin, my love | And days die young when you're gone |
I can feel your bones beneath my skin | To feel it | Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps
Between Heaven & Hell | Bound To You | A Persistent Lover | Timeless
Lead Us Into Temptation | Killer Instinct | Wild Ones | The Lines That Lie Between
Light The Way | Destiny | Through A Glass, Darkly
Family Portrait | The Devil in White | Paradise for the Lost
Lovers At Sea | The Thing Between Love and Hate | Pretty Girl
Dream a Little Dream of Me | the point of infinity | Here without you | kin | Prowl

KC Fiction List @FanFiction.net

art by Swinty

"Caroline and Klaus. The story of an egotistical Original hybrid and the sweet baby vamp. On the morning of her 18th birthday Caroline finds herself wishing for another life. What she doesn’t know is that her wish is about to come true. That same night, Klaus offers her his blood, a chance at a new life and most importantly, something Caroline never had before: a choice. But he doesn’t stop there. He pursues her, he compliments her in an honest and bashful manner, he shares his secret passion with her and the always impulsive hybrid even tries his best to handle her with the delicacy she deserves. Caroline, for her part, challenges him, pinpoints the root of all of his errors and in the end, helps him connect with her. Klaus knows that one day Caroline will crave for more, but he’s willing to wait centuries for her to let him enrich her life. He soothes her fears with a whisper and gives her strenght to continue living. Klaus and Caroline. The story of a tormented man and the girl that finds safety in his arms." - chuletasparaexamenes (Mimi)

"Nik and Caro. She unintentionally and unexpectedly crept into his life with a soft broken smile, unaware of the beauty existing in the world outside of that little town in Virginia that almost holds a candle to her own. She wasn’t like the thousands of girls he’s met during the thousands of years he’s lived. She held something none of them ever dared to possess: genuine beauty. She was full of light. Not flashing lights that made it impossible to fully spot her flaws but like a string of colorful lights hanging on a wall with each light representing a different characteristic. Caroline Forbes didn’t ask to be the light that guided the big bad Klaus back to his humanity. However, one is helpless against fate and after high school, she won't be able to fight it anymore. The world is waiting for her. Klaus is waiting for her." - AllForBeLieving (Shai)

- "If he has an opportunity with her he’s going to take it." ~ Joseph
- Because Ian thinks that K/C would be a very hot hook-up.
- "I think Klaus has got some work to do if he's gonna earn her trust." ~ Joseph
- Ian: Caroline wants nothing to do with this guy. JoMo: I wouldn't say nothing.
- Because she has a "strange fascination with him" ~ Julie Plec
- "Klaus is the most interesting." ~ Daniel Gillies on who's Caroline's best love interest
- In a game of shag/marry/stake, Joseph would choose to marry Caroline.
- "Every scene that they're in, there's really a push and pull." ~ Candice Accola
- "She brings out a more playful side to him, which I think he loves." ~ Joseph Morgan
- "The fact that she's making it so difficult absolutely makes it more intriguing for him."~JoMo
- Damon knew Klaus asking him about Elena had something to do with "a certain blond vampire".
- "I think you're worried that Caroline's never gonna forgive you." ~ Damon
- She knew that what he did to Tyler, to Tyler’s mom, and to her was because he was hurt.
- She has seen that there is a part of him that is human.
- She has caught herself wishing that she could forget all the horrible things that he's done.
- His love for her won out over his desire to teach Tyler a lesson. He gave up that victory.
- They are the first and only pairing who have actually blood-shared.
- K: "Need my help with anything, love?" C: "Nope."
- He recognizes that she doesn't want the cure, that she wouldn't take it, even if she got it.
- He knows that she likes being strong, ageless, and fearless. Because they're the same.
- She wanted him to show her his compassion by showing Tyler the mercy that she would show him.
- The mercy he extended to Tyler was for her sake.
- K: "Don't worry, love. You know I'd never hurt you."
- He has shown kindness, forgiveness, and pity, because of her. "It was all for you."
- "There's always got to be a hint of hope [for them], hasn't there?" ~ Joseph Morgan

More future title suggestions can be found below.

Spoiler:

"'Sworn Enemies', Klaus and Caroline have these i n t e n s e u n d e r c u r r e n t s that seem to shine through whenever they’re together. Whether she’s putting him down for being the bad guy, or he’s trying to show her everything she can have if she just lets herself, you can defiantly feel that they have a c o n n e c t i o n that runs deeper than any form of human emotion. They’re so similar, but being on opposite sides of an on-going fight of survival were there are no winners, Caroline refuses to let herself go there with him. He’ll wait for her forever, but I doubt it’ll take her that long to figure out they belong together." - Josie2288 (Josie)

"For me, Klaus and Caroline were love at first sight. I had never grown so attached to a couple so fast. All it took was that one scene, in which Klaus saves her life for me to know that I wanted them to eventually be together. Klaus was the Big Bad Original and Caroline the optimistic baby vamp we had all grown to love. The potential and chemistry between the two is undeniable. They took off like wildfire, but the Klaroline shippers know that this is just the beginning. It is a slow burn. I can honestly say I’m looking forward to every minute of their romance." - Heart&Soul (Natalie)

Joseph: I think there's still some room for a little Klaroline action. I'm a fan of it.
Candice: Everyone is so excited about Klaroline.
Joseph: One thing he’s learned over a thousand years is a bit of patience. If at first you don’t succeed, you’ve got to try, try and try again. There’s no way he’s going to give up on her. She’s the first person to catch his eye in centuries. He really is fascinated by this girl. And he really genuinely believes that he can show her a world that she deserves to have that is her right as a vampire. He wants her to embrace the creature that she has become. He believes he is the person who can help her do that. I think he’s not going to give up. He may have to wait a year or 10 years or a hundred years. But if he’s focused on that, he’ll find a way to get it. He’s not used to taking no for an answer, that’s for sure.
Candice: That's what I loved about Klaus and Caroline's first interaction, which he saved her from the wolf-bite was to open her eyes to opportunity. 'Cause Caroline is a small-town girl, I mean, she probably would've just stayed in Mystic Falls, and been sitting around with other housewives, and talking about how she won Miss Mystic Falls back in the day. This is the first time that someone's looking at her, saying, 'There's this whole world out there — you can travel, you can experience music and nice things, and see art and culture,' and just has created a very romanticized life. So I think there's definitely a possibility for a romantic relationship to happen between those two.
Joseph: His feelings about Caroline are genuine. There isn't a motive there where [viewers will] find he’s been manipulating her all along for something that he wants. I wouldn’t say in love at this point but I’d say he’s infatuated with this blonde young vampire girl who doesn’t understand her true potential and her true power of being what she is. She really has no idea how truly beautiful she is to him.
Candice: I really love the dynamic between Caroline and Klaus. It's very odd. It doesn't make sense at all, but yet it makes perfect sense, so it works so well. It was one of those, 'This is either gonna really work, or this is gonna be really awkward,' and yeah, there's an odd chemistry between those characters. And the kind of comedy of, you know, he's just so worldly, and she's a little bit more girly and very modern, so yeah, it's very funny.

{001} {002} {003} {004} {005}
{006} {007} {008} {009} {010}
{011} {012} {013} {014} {015}
{016} {017} {018} {019} {020}
{021} {022} {023} {024} {025}
{026} {027} {028} {029} {030}
{031} {032} {033} {034} {035}
{036} {037} {038} {039} {040}
{041} {042} {043} {044} {045}
{046} {047} {048} {049} {050}
{051} {052} {053} {054} {055}
{056} {057} {058} {059} {060}
{061} {062} {063} {064} {065}
{066} {067} {068} {069} {070}
{071} {072} {073} {074} {075}
{076} {077} {078} {079} {080}
{081} {082} {083} {084} {085}
{086} {087} {088}

All Graphics by Josie and Sandra

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 03-31-2013 at 08:57 AM
Old 03-25-2013, 03:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeyyyy!!!
New thread!!!!!
Old 03-25-2013, 04:12 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT!
Old 03-25-2013, 06:06 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT Can't wait until Thursday!!!
Who's is watching it live?
Old 03-25-2013, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm gonna try to watch it live. I'll see how it goes on Thursday.

Yay! We're on a new thread!

X

Last edited by rocky845; 03-25-2013 at 06:47 PM
Old 03-25-2013, 06:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I will!!
Offcourse assuming that i get a nice working link!!!

@josie
there r some new shippers that rto be added in the list from last thread ,thought u should know!

Last edited by ~s@yli~; 03-25-2013 at 06:33 PM
Old 03-25-2013, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT, can't wait for Thursday
Old 03-25-2013, 06:36 PM
Loyal Fan

I'll be watching live, I think.
Old 03-25-2013, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~s@yli~ (View Post)
@josie
there r some new shippers that rto be added in the list from last thread ,thought u should know!
Do we know who they were?
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 03-25-2013, 07:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Fay the greek is one of them i dont remember others names there r 2 or 3 at the most i gtess u will gave to go through last few pags!!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I don't remember anyone else asking to be added. ETA: I've got one more -- ashleymarie.

Josie, are you ready to post your thoughts on Because the Night yet? I'd love to read them.

X

Last edited by rocky845; 03-25-2013 at 07:45 PM
Old 03-25-2013, 07:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ssiicaa (View Post)
I'll be watching live, I think.
Me too! It's so late here, but I can't wait!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:25 PM
Loyal Fan

I guess that would be it!
I dont think there was anyone else!
Old 03-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
Josie, are you ready to post your thoughts on Because the Night yet? I'd love to read your thoughts.
Not yet, but I will when I get a little time. I haven't been feeling the best and to add to it, I don't have the good internet connection right now. It keeps going in and out of connection which is annoying.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 03-25-2013, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I know how you feel. I haven't been able to form sentences since Thursday. You're not feeling well, and on top of that, you're having internet issues? I hope things get better for you.