Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Romantics [Nik∞Caro] #55 - T: She deserves better than you. K: I was better around her. ~ the guilty ones (fanfic)

W e l c o m e to the 55th
KLAUS a n d CAROLINE
Appreciation Thread

"I believe that Klaus went after Caroline only after his mother 'gifted' him with 'forgivness'(I have a feeling he had a VERY good reason for killing his mother 1000 years ago... but I think it's also what broke and molded him into the monster we where introduced to in season 2)... because he wanted that innocent, playfull, loyal, sweet part of himself... (The side of him we saw in the viking flashbacks) It's extremely indearing watching him try to connect with Caroline and in truth re-find the man he once was." - ShadowSouls (Dani)

credit

"I love Klaus and Caroline together because even though they differ from each other, they are still similar in many ways. Neither of them hasn't have a close relationship with their parents, and they both have had to face disappointment and loss in their lives. Deep down they both just wanna feel loved and be accepted for who they are. There are also many things they can learn from each other. Caroline brings out the humanity in Klaus and Klaus wants Caroline to realize that life is worth taking chances. Together they can explore all the great possibilities the world has to offer and help each other grow." - Jadeleine (Janna)

01. BiCaRdiBrEeZa
02. AIR
03. WeFoundLove
04. chaos blues
05. conhosh
06. Perfangel5655
07. dianaris
08. Scesare
09. ~ Fire & Ice ~
10. ღMitra
11. Thespianreveur
12. Natesgal55
13. [flipped
14. lulu-144
15. CassandraBlu
16. Jakls
17. Two-Core-Aura
18. CarlaTVD
19. Josie2288
20. *Beautiful Stranger*
21. AragornsQueen
22. ~Lost and Found~
23. josetong
24. Chastidy
25. NOLA504
26. BreakFastinWonerland
27. WonderlandGabby
28. TrishaLyn17
29. LiLi+J
30. theresadawn
31. Blair.
32. sincitygirl
33. Calgaryfan2006
34. TruLove
35. Brucas <3
36. Flora.
37. toxicgurl169
38. kgp1217
39. ElenaBelle
40. Roswellian1
41. flipped
42. Addiction
43. Rickylious
44. Fallenstarr288
45. Alexandra
46. AllForBeLieving
47. Ankatje
48. Sincerely, Me.
49. ~Amarula~
50. Iremt
51. In a daydream
52. Stray to the light
53. MannaBanana
54. Heαrt&Soul
55. Emsea
56. point0fn0return
57. MikitaIsIt
58. Marlla001
59. MusicInMySoul
60. MexieFan
61. quinnandclay
62. chuletasparaexamenes
63. Vakme
64. Guinevereღ
65. Shaded Grey
66. xoSummer
67. ShadowSouls
68. **Daisy**
69. Jelenica
70. CCataz
71. Jadeleine
72. xxJennyxx
73. TwilightPrincess
74. Moonlight_Shine
75. rocky845
76. Annie-Day10♥'
77. ●Petrovafire
78. Alex88
79. TheOnlyException
80. soul_rebel
81. Sunset_Dreams
82. boomersoonerfan
83. NianxDelena
84. Sookeh
85. miKesoR
86. Audrinaa
87. Anastasia Dreams
88. JaSam4Life
89. Swinty
90. liomi95
91. ElizaSparrow
92. nedhu
93. Flame.of.love
94. EpicKlaus

"I am still in awe of how hard and fast I fell for these two. There is just something in their scenes that pulled me in. There is something there, something worth believing in. Maybe it's the undeniable chemistry or the way Klaus lights up around Caroline. Maybe it's the thought of him showing her the world or her learning him to trust, to love. Maybe it's the potential they have. I find them intriguing, exciting, beautiful and simply magical. They have enchanted me, as I know Caroline has enchanted Klaus and Klaus will enchant Caroline. This is just the beginning for them, there is so much more to come. They will continue to capture people, as they have captured me. All I can say is that I feel privileged to call myself their shipper and even more so to share my love for them with all the wonderful people in this thread." - Ankatje (Anka)

01. Joseph Morgan
02. Julie Plec
03. Damon Salvatore
04. Claire Holt
05. Price Peterson
06. Bonnie Bennett
07. Candice Accola
08. Kristin Dos Santos
09. Robyn Ross
10. Nate Buzolic
11. Ian Somerhalder

"On the surface, Klaus and Caroline are the bad boy and the good girl, but it's so much more than that. Her beauty, strength and light represent the goodness that he hasn't felt since he became immortal. He has carried around with him a darkness since his life was irreversibly altered a thousand years ago. Her light replaces the darkness the closer he gets to her. He's also opening himself up to her, and showing her that he can connect with someone, and be vulnerable with them. He's showing her that he's capable of developing genuine feelings for her. From the very first moment, he's been telling her to imagine the infinite possibilities that are available to her now that she's a vampire. At the same time, he's reminding her that he will wait for her to be ready to let him show her the world, and help her embrace her true nature as a vampire. All she has to do is give him the chance. There's a pull between them, despite his perception of love and her perception of him. Neither one of them chose to become what they did, but what bonds them is their recognition of the pain and struggles they've each endured as a result of their parents' reactions to those changes, with fear and hatred of them. They have the perfect balance of similarities and differences to make them one amazing couple." - rocky845 (Rocky)

01. Because he fancies her
02. Because she had no excuse for wearing the bracelet
03. Because she saved him a dance
04. Because he saved her life
05. Because he thinks she's stunning
06. Because he was already over their spat
07. Because Caroline was the first person that he thought to take to the ball
08. Because he thinks she looked ravishing
09. Because he almost got run over chasing after her
10. Because he gave her hope to continue living
11. Because he thinks she's beautiful, strong and full of light
12. Because she didn't have to stay to get to know him, but she did it anyway
13. Because he can't stop drawing her
14. Because she's his muse
15. Because he opens up and is himself with her
16. Because he enjoys her
17. Because there's a whole world out there waiting for her and he can show it to her
18. Because he GENUINELY wants to get to know her
19. Because he was the first person to ask her what her hopes and dreams are
20. Because all she has to do is ask
21. Because she is the first woman in centuries to make him blush
22. Because she is his challenge
23. Because he wants her to 'get to know him'
24. Because she thinks she won't be seduced by him
25. Because he shared his past with her
26. Because he asked her to have a drink with him and Kol
27. Because he would rip out Kol's liver if he said another word about her
28. Because she was honest with him
29. Because she's too smart to be seduced by him and he likes that about her
30. Because he cared about how she was doing after her father died
31. Because he KNOWS she is Miss Mystic Falls
32. Because he thinks she's a great dancer
33. Because he's absolutely besotted with her
34. Because he can't take his eyes off of her
35. Because she has the potential to be his greatest weakness
36. Because when asked to choose between Rebekah and Caroline as his forever companion, JoMo chose Caroline, "for obvious reasons"
37. Because Candice thinks Caroline would choose to kiss Klaus in a game of Kiss-Marry-Kill because he's mysterious and the accent, come on!
38. Because at the core, Klaus wants the same thing that Caroline wants - just to be loved, according to Candice
39. Because JoMo thinks there's always hope for Klaus and Caroline
40. Because Klaus presents something that Caroline is very interested in
41. Because there’s no way he’s going to give up on her
42. Because she’s the first person to catch his eye in centuries
43. Because even his mother knew about his infatuation with Caroline
44. Because he asked to cut into her dance with Tyler
45. Because he is the alpha male
46. Because he thinks she would love the 20s

01. A hug
02. First kiss
03. Cheek kiss
04. Holding hands
05. Foreheads touching
06. Argument
07. Kiss during/after an argument
08. Kiss in the rain
09. Caroline comforting Klaus
10. Caroline protecting Klaus
11. Klaus protecting Caroline
12. Love making scene
13. Snuggling on the couch
14. Sharing a shower
15. Sexy bath tub scene
16. Biting each other in passion
17. Caroline poses for a portrait
18. Klaus carrying Caroline bridal-style
19. Klaus daydreaming about Caroline
20. Klaus gives Caroline a horse
21. Sharing a bed
22. Klaus asks Caroline to move in
23. Living together
24. Klaus cooking for Caroline
25. Cooking together
26. Caroline feeding Klaus a bite of her food
27. Klaus tattooing Carolines name on his body
28. Caroline finding the tattoo
29. Klaus visiting Caroline's room again
30. Klaus takes Caroline horseback riding
31. Caroline places a kiss over his heart
32. Klaus comforting Caroline
33. Klaus and Caroline going skiing together
34. Klaus throwing a birthday party for Caroline

"There are so many reasons to ship Klaus and Caroline. But for me it’s a feeling I get when I see them interact with each other. There’s just something special about them. And the chemistry is undeniable. Despite all the bad things Klaus has done and will probably do in the future, he’s never that way around Caroline. He genuinely likes her and is making an effort with her. He’s not manipulating her or compelling her. He wants her to be with him because it’s what she wants. Not because he forced her. He’s willing to wait forever if that’s what it takes. That’s how deeply he feels for her. They haven’t even known each other very long but Klaus knows he want her. And only her. He knows Caroline can be so much more. She deserves so much more. And he can’t wait to show her everything the world has to offer. He can teach her to accept her vampire side and she can bring out the humanity in him. Klaus and Caroline could be amazing together." - *Beautiful Stranger* (Natasja)

"I have loved Klaus and Caroline since their first scene in 3x11. Their chemistry is just undeniable. They way they look at each other, so intense. They don’t even have to use words. After all the bad stuff he has done he can still have such a good heart when it comes to Caroline. He cares so deeply for her. He wants her to be safe and to experience everything the world has to offer. I love that this relationship will take time, the buildup is everything. And Caroline might deny it right now but she is affected by him. Being with Klaus is exactly what Caroline needs. And being with Caroline is exactly what Klaus needs. They will bring out the best in each other." - ~Lost and Found~ (Sandra)

"There are a lot of reasons why I love KC. The chemistry and intensity in their scenes is flawless. The understanding between them is already so deep and we’ve barely scratched the surface. But what really draws me in is what KC can offer each other. Caroline has always felt like second best, has always tried so hard to get a guy’s attention and has always been in Elena’s shadow – “I try so hard and I’m never the one.” But then Klaus came along and Caroline didn’t have to do anything but be herself and he noticed her. He chose her and only her. She is the one for him – “I fancy you. You’re beautiful, you’re strong, you’re full of light.” Klaus could rid Caroline of her insecurities and give her everything her heart desires. He could teach her what it means to have eternal life. Whereas Caroline brings out the spark of humanity that is still within Klaus. She could help him learn to connect with people and overcome his trust issues. And because Caroline doesn’t fall for his charms Klaus has to put real effort in which brings out genuine emotion. The journey between these two has only just begun and I look forward to seeing it play out." - TheOnlyException (Aimee)

"Klaus and Caroline captured my heart instantly. I’ve never been more bewildered by a couple and still find a number of reasons to love them. Caroline is sarcastic, the opposite to desperate, strong, determined, and challenging. It’s the challenge that Klaus feels allured to. He felt the embrace of her from the very first moment. The beauty inside of her, twinkling eyes, soft smile, and sweet laugh. Klaus sacrificed one spot of humanity in order to save Caroline’s life. When he looks at her, he dreams of a pure Angel at heart. Caroline was ready to say goodbye to her life, when Klaus heard this he appeared at her door immediately, ready to offer her a second chance to live. He’s never harmed or forced her into making any decisions. Klaus showers her with glamorous gifts, paints her beautiful pictures. He always manages to keep her safe in life. He wants their connection to feel real, not forced or under compulsion. He looked at the shattered girl, wanting to give her everything in life. Deep down Caroline feels connected to Klaus. Their journey is only just beginning. She understands him like nobody else ever could. It terrifies her. She doesn't want to make herself feel him and yet still finds herself attracted to his charm." - Moonlight_Shine (Katie)

art by Swinty

"Caroline and Klaus. The story of an egotistical Original hybrid and the sweet baby vamp. On the morning of her 18th birthday Caroline finds herself wishing for another life. What she doesn’t know is that her wish is about to come true. That same night, Klaus offers her his blood, a chance at a new life and most importantly, something Caroline never had before: a choice. But he doesn’t stop there. He pursues her, he compliments her in an honest and bashful manner, he shares his secret passion with her and the always impulsive hybrid even tries his best to handle her with the delicacy she deserves. Caroline, for her part, challenges him, pinpoints the root of all of his errors and in the end, helps him connect with her. Klaus knows that one day Caroline will crave for more, but he’s willing to wait centuries for her to let him enrich her life. He soothes her fears with a whisper and gives her strenght to continue living. Klaus and Caroline. The story of a tormented man and the girl that finds safety in his arms." - chuletasparaexamenes (Mimi)

"Nik and Caro. She unintentionally and unexpectedly crept into his life with a soft broken smile, unaware of the beauty existing in the world outside of that little town in Virginia that almost holds a candle to her own. She wasn’t like the thousands of girls he’s met during the thousands of years he’s lived. She held something none of them ever dared to possess: genuine beauty. She was full of light. Not flashing lights that made it impossible to fully spot her flaws but like a string of colorful lights hanging on a wall with each light representing a different characteristic. Caroline Forbes didn’t ask to be the light that guided the big bad Klaus back to his humanity. However, one is helpless against fate and after high school, she won't be able to fight it anymore. The world is waiting for her. Klaus is waiting for her." - AllForBeLieving (Shai)

- "Klaus draws pictures of horses" - CA defending Klaus
- Because manipulating each other is just a sexy way of flirting.
- Because hate is just the beginning of a love story, not the end of one.
- Though we’re tethered to the story we must tell, when I saw you, well, I knew we’d tell it well.
- Your love is my turning page, where only the sweetest words remain.
- I surrender who I’ve been for who you are, for nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart.
- Because if Joseph Morgan ships them, who are we to object?
- "His motives are genuine with Caroline. It's not part of some greater scheme or some greater manipulation."
- "He does want to show her the world. He's not ready to give up yet."
- "There’s no way he’s going to give up on her."
- "She’s the first person to catch his eye in centuries. He really is fascinated by this girl."
- "He really genuinely believes that he can show her a world that she deserves to have that is her right as a vampire."
- "He wants her to embrace the creature that she has become. He believes he is the person who can help her do that."
- "I’ve seen tiny glimpses of doubt from Caroline. There may be a chance for Klaus yet."
- "Klaus is interested in Caroline and he'll go for what he wants."
- "If he has an opportunity with her he’s going to take it."
- Because she may say one thing, but her eyes say another.
- Because eyes never lie. He saw it and we saw it too.
- Because it's obvious to everyone that Klaus is obsessed with her.
- Because Joseph loves them as much as we do!
- We can't wait to see what the rest of the season has in store for them.
- "There is serious HEAT between those two, and it’s...impressive." - offcolortv
- Don't burn your heart out love till we're ash over seas.
- It's not a test, nor a trick of the mind. Only LOVE.
- Yeah, I'm taking you with me, taking every step to steal your heart.
- Our ship hasn't sunk. It has barely left the harbor.
- Through thick and thin, we persevere!
- "You're strong and you have a beautiful future ahead of you" - b/c that was a classic KC line!
- "I love those scenes of them (Klaus & Caroline) together." - CA
- "It was either gonna work or it wasn’t…and it works." - CA
- K: You don't remind me of anyone. When you've lived like I have, you come to realize how rare that is. ~ A heart of glass (fanfiction)
- Joseph wants Klaus to have a love interest, and he likes Caroline for that option.
- "It's gonna take a lot of love to change him, so it just depends how much she's willing to give." - Joseph
- "I think there's potential for it. We'll see, right? Season 4, I don't know." - Joseph
- Ian thinks that K/C would be a very hot hook-up.
- "I would like it. I love working with Candice, and I love the chemistry of those two characters." - Joseph when asked about K/C
- "It's okay if you wanna make-out with Candice. Caroline's hot." Ian to Joseph
- "I think Klaus has got some work to do if he's gonna earn her trust." - Joseph
- "I hope so. Listen, I'm all for that [Klaroline] couple, so we'll see where the writers take it." - Joseph
- "The reason what's great about watching the two of them is they're so quirky." - Ian
- "It's really great watching Caroline and Klaus sort of do this dance." - Ian
- I: Caroline wants nothing to do with this guy. J: I wouldn't say nothing.
- in season four, Joseph would like to see Caroline and Klaus in Rome.
- "I'd like to explore the relationship further, for sure." - Joseph on S4
- "I think it's interesting to show more humanity of Klaus, and I think that our storyline allows that." - Joseph on S4

"Sworn Enemies’, Klaus and Caroline have these i n t e n s e u n d e r c u r r e n t s that seem to shine through whenever they’re together. Whether she’s putting him down for being the bad guy, or he’s trying to show her everything she can have if she just lets herself, you can defiantly feel that they have a c o n n e c t i o n that runs deeper than any form of human emotion. They’re so similar, but being on opposite sides of an on-going fight of survival were there are no winners, Caroline refuses to let herself go there with him. He’ll wait for her forever, but I doubt it’ll take her that long to figure out they belong together." - Josie2288 (Josie)

"For me, Klaus and Caroline were love at first sight. I had never grown so attached to a couple so fast. All it took was that one scene, in which Klaus saves her life for me to know that I wanted them to eventually be together. Klaus was the Big Bad Original and Caroline the optimistic baby vamp we had all grown to love. The potential and chemistry between the two is undeniable. They took off like wildfire, but the Klaroline shippers know that this is just the beginning. It is a slow burn. I can honestly say I’m looking forward to every minute of their romance." - Heart&Soul (Natalie)

Joseph: I think there's still some room for a little Klaroline action. I'm a fan of it.
Candice: Everyone is so excited about Klaroline.
Joseph: One thing he’s learned over a thousand years is a bit of patience. If at first you don’t succeed, you’ve got to try, try and try again. There’s no way he’s going to give up on her. She’s the first person to catch his eye in centuries. He really is fascinated by this girl. And he really genuinely believes that he can show her a world that she deserves to have that is her right as a vampire. He wants her to embrace the creature that she has become. He believes he is the person who can help her do that. I think he’s not going to give up. He may have to wait a year or 10 years or a hundred years. But if he’s focused on that, he’ll find a way to get it. He’s not used to taking no for an answer, that’s for sure.
Candice: That's what I loved about Klaus and Caroline's first interaction, which he saved her from the wolf-bite was to open her eyes to opportunity. 'Cause Caroline is a small-town girl, I mean, she probably would've just stayed in Mystic Falls, and been sitting around with other housewives, and talking about how she won Miss Mystic Falls back in the day. This is the first time that someone's looking at her, saying, 'There's this whole world out there — you can travel, you can experience music and nice things, and see art and culture,' and just has created a very romanticized life. So I think there's definitely a possibility for a romantic relationship to happen between those two.
Joseph: His feelings about Caroline are genuine. There isn't a motive there where [viewers will] find he’s been manipulating her all along for something that he wants. I wouldn’t say in love at this point but I’d say he’s infatuated with this blonde young vampire girl who doesn’t understand her true potential and her true power of being what she is. She really has no idea how truly beautiful she is to him.
Candice: I really love the dynamic between Caroline and Klaus. It's very odd. It doesn't make sense at all, but yet it makes perfect sense, so it works so well. It was one of those, 'This is either gonna really work, or this is gonna be really awkward,' and yeah, there's an odd chemistry between those characters. And the kind of comedy of, you know, he's just so worldly, and she's a little bit more girly and very modern, so yeah, it's very funny.

{001} {002} {003} {004} {005}
{006} {007} {008} {009} {010}
{011} {012} {013} {014} {015}
{016} {017} {018} {019} {020}
{021} {022} {023} {024} {025}
{026} {027} {028} {029} {030}
{031} {032} {033} {034} {035}
{036} {037} {038} {039} {040}
{041} {042} {043} {044} {045}
{046} {047} {048} {049} {050}
{051} {052} {053} {054}

All Graphics by Josie and Sandra

Last edited by rocky845; 06-19-2012 at 10:12 AM
Old 06-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Tftnt! Yay rocky!! :d
Old 06-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT Rocky.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for opening Rocky. Don't forget to add the previous thread.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 06-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Extreme Fan

The title comes from this FF

the guilty ones Chapter 1: something started crazy, a vampire diaries fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Old 06-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You figured it out!

I loved that exchange in the guilty ones. It perfectly applied to the moment in which it was said in the fanfiction, not to mention that it could also apply to them on the show as well.

Who are Joseph and Candice up against for the Teen Choice Awards?

Last edited by rocky845; 06-14-2012 at 03:00 PM
Old 06-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 06-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this one too.

The smell of ribs is wafting up from downstairs. I'll be back later.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Kettle Corn!!!

I'm off to bed girls. Talk to you all tomorrow.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 06-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

Goodnight sis.

Woohoo Kettle Corn.
Old 06-14-2012, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm back!

Is anyone still around?

ART!

before the day is done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSouls (View Post)
After reading all these FF's I am believing that Klaus took Caroline to Paris,Caroline loves the way Klauss body wash smells and they BOTH have bidded on each other in an auction
I forgot to ask, which fanfictions are these?

Last edited by rocky845; 06-14-2012 at 03:55 PM
Old 06-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT

Love love love this title.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:43 PM
Extreme Fan

girls, do you know If there is a gif with the same scene and in similar size like this (just in different color)

Alexandra
my tumblr
Old 06-14-2012, 06:59 PM
Master Fan

The Timeless updates were flawless. I know what happened in the last chapter was a birthday gift to Klaus but it was a birthday gift for me too
Old 06-14-2012, 08:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Klaroline sex is always a good thing in FF!!
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me