Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2014, 06:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpdsks (View Post)
welcome Pia!
Thank you!

Emma Grace Frost
Old 11-14-2014, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Does anyone still believe Klaroline has a chance?
Old 11-14-2014, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Eh, I try to remain hopeful that we'll get maybe another scene or so, but I'm not really expecting anything.

» Bella
Old 11-15-2014, 04:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Obviously it all depends on the circumstances. For how long will TO go on? When will TVD end? Are the writers determined to have Klaus end up with someone else and/or Caroline with Stefan? Will Candice be up for it?

But yes. Klaroline didn't even have that much time together and they haven't had anything in a long time, yet some people still ship them fiercely. IMO, they have a great dynamic and beautiful chemistry, and I haven't shipped anyone for ages (Jolaric is a work-in-progress.) So I'd say they have a chance, albeit a small one.
Old 11-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
hi,

I haven't been on here for a while but had to pop in after viewing some Klaroline clips on youtube. I think they stand a chance.
I am hoping this is the last season for TVD. I would be shocked if they will renew for a season 7.

I still have the hope that Caroline will leave Mystic Falls and go to New Orleans.
I just want her to grow up a little more and go a little darker.

On another note..why the hell can't I figure out how to post pictures on here>? I have a hot picture of Klaroline dammit.

Last edited by Audrinaa; 11-16-2014 at 12:59 PM
Old 11-16-2014, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

^ To post images it's:

[IMG] URL of the image you want to post [/IMG]

I think a season 7 for TVD is almost a certainty. The ratings aren't down enough for CW to cancel it just yet and JP seems intent on keeping the show around for as long as she possibly can. And TO isn't doing so well in the ratings department, but there are shows doing worse, so I think we can count on a season 3, but I'm not very confident about a fourth. My guess at the moment is that both shows might end at the same time.

I honestly don't know how I feel about Caroline going to NOLA. A few months ago I would be delighted by the idea, but after seeing how TO turned out? Meh, I rather watch Klaus coming back for another episode of TVD, I'm much more interested in watching him interacting with the MF gang than watching Caroline interacting with the likes of Camille and Hayley. But my ideal scenario for Klaroline would actually be Klaus showing up in the last minute of the TVD series finale and him and Caroline running away as fast and far as they possibly can. Or something more ambiguous like Caroline packing her bags and when someone asks her where she plans on going she says something like "Paris, Rome, Tokyo... New Orleans maybe, I don't know, haven't decided yet" I think it would be cute and it's something, I personally, would love to see. It sucks that we'll never get to watch them being in an actual relationship but hey, at least it was something, right?

Of course I'm just throwing ideas around, at this point I have no clue how or when TVD and TO might end, so we might get nothing else for Klaroline ever again, which would suck, but it's a possibility I'm trying to make peace with. Anyway, they're immortals and we will always have "I intend to be your last" which makes for some great future head canons.

» Bella
Old 11-18-2014, 10:49 AM
Loyal Fan

I haven't given up all hope yet. There's still a smidgin of a chance for Klaroline.

As of right now, I wouldn't want Caroline to move to NOLA. Still waiting on a united front from the Originals.

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
Old 11-18-2014, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think the writers decided they'd rather not continue the Klaroline story because they can't send Candice to The Originals. Also The Originals is suppose to be about Klaus' redemption through his relationships with his family. It was clear after 5x11 with their closure comments in interviews and Paley Fest that they wanted viewers to accept it's over. But after the fans kept on having a really strong online presence they started telling them 'Never say never' to pacify them. I think at this point it depends on when they write the series finale script for which ever show ends last (I think that they'll either end together or TVD will end last). Kevin Williamson said he was still undecided on how to end Dawson's Creek when he wrote the finale. They've got the 'I intend to be your last' line from Klaus to foreshadow an endgame scenario. It also depends on how they'd like to end Klaus' storyline. Joseph thinks Klaus should die so who knows?
Old 11-18-2014, 11:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm hoping for .7 ratings and Ian or Nina not signing for a 7th for TVD. Pretty sure the show will end if that's the case. It will mean TO will get a third since pretty sure they won't end both shows while Reign, The 100 and JTV are doing worse. If TO drops to the 100 levels getting .5 by spring while the 100 gets .5 too I'm not sure what happens. The 100 has a social media presence I believe getting in the top 15 while TO doesn't make the top 25.

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy
Old 11-18-2014, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Even if Ian or Nina don't sign for TVD season 7 is pretty much a guarantee according to Julie. As long as they have two of the three leads. Early in the year Paul made a joke about it becoming the Enzo show and Julie even joked about it becoming the Enzo and Alaric show. I saw an article recently about TVD being in the Top 10 social media wise. Plus it has the strongest international following compared to any of the other shows airing in more countries and having more cast conventions etc.

I think TVD is a safe bet for renewal. Not so sure about TO. IZombie and The Messengers might affect it too.
Old 11-18-2014, 01:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

I may complain about TVD, but I'd be devastated if it was cancelled. :c
Old 11-18-2014, 04:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I want a season and another half season at least for TVD. Maybe TO will end season 3 and Klaus will come over for like the last two episodes

Avi by MaybeLove.//Santana
Old 11-25-2014, 09:10 AM
Master Fan

I'll be honest, I'm probably gonna miss complaining about TVD once it's gone. Doesn't mean I don't want it gone though.

~*~

dinner party-hosting royalty as requested by goldcaught
XX

» Bella
Old 11-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

I wish TVD would end with this season, but I already know that's never going to happen so I just hope season 7 is the last. I think season 3 or 4 will be TO's last.
I might miss talking about my favorite couples/characters on here, (when the show ends there'll be less and less to talk about) but that's it.
Old 11-29-2014, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

I'm ready and hoping for the show to end. I've been watching live since season 2 so it's been 5 years and it's not as good as it used to be.