Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Romantics [Nik∞Care] #100: Klaus wouldn't have said he intends to be her last love, if that was the end of it. -JM

[100]

[1-100]
101. BL.Arinna_1982
102. Kat99
103. turkish_girl
104. ~Janice~
105. bluebelle <3
106. ryanforever
107. nicensweet28
108. firefly_twlight
109. KCforever
110. Nerenafan
111. vampdairies808
112. buzzcocks
113. Hummelchen
114. xlennie
115. giorgiuzza
116. *Babi*
117. chairdelenaradrian
118. Jarr&Canna
119. ssbailey
120. *~ Vintage Girl ~*
121. Fredz
122. Hanna20
123. Talkative One
124. FallingCharm
125. -Runaway
126. debita
127. j3ssiicaa
128. ~s@yli~
129. NateBlairlover
130. I love Urban Fantasy
131. IsaMaciel
132. Fay the Greek
133. ashleymarie
134. rrpdsks
135. `toomuchpurple
136. mercia12591
137. CrystalDawn25
138. lisagslack14
139. tsforever
140. SLAT92
141. ErinlovestheOC
142. ♥Twilighter Tee♥
143. Roswell 10/2/00
144. eleonor
145. britns06
146. lShatteredHeartl
147. Grace52373
148. amy2345
149. baelfire24
150. ryllsome

01. Joseph Morgan 02. Julie Plec 03. Damon Salvatore
04. Claire Holt 05. Price Peterson 06. Bonnie Bennett
07. Candice Accola 08. Kristin Dos Santos 09. Robyn Ross
10. Nate Buzolic 11. Ian Somerhalder 12. Nancy Forner
13. Josh Butler 14. Daniel Gillies 15. MTV
16. Caroline Dries 17. Lana Del Rey 18. The Queen
19. Charlie Charbonneau 20. Kol Mikaelson 21. No Humanity!Elena
22. Stefan Salvatore 23. Silas

I fancy you. Is that so hard to believe?
You're beautiful, you're strong, you're full of light. I enjoy you.
-- Dangerous Liaisons

∞∞∞
The greatest love stories always start out rocky at first, but then common ground is met, and a deeper understanding forms. These two have connected for a couple seasons now, and have built a good foundation, one that can last if given the chance. They both need to grow a little more. Caroline needs to experience new things, Klaus needs to learn to trust. After some time I believe they will end up together, and they'll be stronger for it in the end. They bring out the best in each other. So much potential, truly the best relationship development on tvd in such a short time, IMO. -- KeepThisaSecret
∞∞∞

I've never really been anywhere.
I'll take you wherever you want. Rome, Paris, Tokyo.
-- Dangerous Liaisons

A hug
First kiss
Cheek kiss
Holding hands
Foreheads touching
Argument
Kiss during/after an argument
Kiss in the rain
Caroline comforting Klaus
Caroline protecting Klaus
Klaus protecting Caroline
Love making scene
Snuggling on the couch
Sharing a shower
Sexy bath tub scene
Biting each other in passion
Caroline poses for a portrait
Klaus carrying Caroline bridal-style
Klaus daydreaming about Caroline
Klaus gives Caroline a horse
Sharing a bed
Klaus asks Caroline to move in
Living together
Klaus cooking for Caroline
Cooking together
Caroline feeding Klaus a bite of her food
Klaus tattooing Carolines name on his body
Caroline finding the tattoo
Klaus visiting Caroline's room again
Klaus takes Caroline horseback riding
Caroline places a kiss over his heart
Klaus comforting Caroline
Klaus and Caroline going skiing together
Klaus throwing a birthday party for Caroline
Klaus and Caroline drinking together
Klaus being shirtless in front of everyone, and Caroline trying not to gawk at him

Oh, come on. Take a chance, Caroline.
Talk to me. Come on, get to know me. I dare you.
-- All my Children

∞∞∞
Klaus may be the thousand year-old hybrid, and Caroline may be the baby vampire, but deep down, they both want the same things. They want to find someone who loves and accepts them for who they are, faults and all, someone who will stick by them no matter what happens or what they do. What connects them in the most unexpected way is that that person that they're looking for can be found in each other. Despite the warning signs that tell them to stay far away from each other, they can't resist the pull that draws them together again and again. Caroline is the kind of person who sees goodness in others, someone who believes that even the worst person can be saved. It's not surprising that Klaus has been drawn to her goodness, strength and light. Even though he has seemed beyond redemption at times, he has shown her kindness, forgiveness, and pity, and he has tried to prove to her that he is capable of feeling love and affection for someone who isn't a part of his family. She has been the only person who he has shown that his humanity hasn't been completely switched off, and he has tried desperately to gain her affections, not by manipulation, threats or bribery, but by treating her like an equal, and by courting her the good ole fashioned way. Despite knowing all the terrible things that Klaus has done, and what he could do, a part of Caroline has craved the attention and devotion that Klaus has shown her. For once, she hasn't been competing for someone's attention, and she hasn't been chasing after someone who doesn't know she exists. It's a powerful feeling knowing that the biggest, baddest creature on the planet cares only about her. She knows that it's a risk, and that it's wrong, but she can't help being drawn to him, despite the fact that he's the villain of the piece. He has also opened her eyes to the possibilities. In their first moment together, he saw that she hadn't really considered what a gift her life as an immortal could be, and he planted the seed that there are so many experiences that she can have if she were to let herself think about it or to take that chance. She has resisted for the most part, but there have been times where she has seemed to consider what he said to her that night, and to realize that she can be so much more than Miss Mystic Falls. He still hopes that she will take him up on his offer to show her that beauty and wonder of the world, and he's willing to wait for her, however long it takes. Waiting for the moment where the possibility of "one day" will become a reality is such a wonderful excitement, and the best part is the journey for them to get to that point. -- rocky845
∞∞∞

Just to be clear, I'm too smart to be seduced by you.
Well, that's why I like you!
-- All my Children

Klaus and Caroline first interacted in the episode Our Town, when Tyler accidentally bit Caroline.
Tyler was ordered by Klaus to bite her, so without knowing while they were kissing he accidentally nipped her neck, long after Klaus had given Tyler the command.
Afterwards, Klaus went to Caroline's house and asked her mother, Liz, to invite him in so he might heal Caroline. When Klaus visited Caroline's bedroom, he showed
a soft, empathetic side to his usually hostile and aggressive character; something that is rarely seen. Klaus discovers that it is actually her birthday, and Caroline
assumes he's just going to leave her to die, but Klaus, showing genuine compassion states that he wouldn't do that, especially considering the fact that it is her birthday.

Then Klaus gave her a choice and told her he didn't have to heal her if she didn't want to. After Caroline confessed that she did not want to die, he healed her using
his blood and wished her a happy birthday. From there on, Klaus displays a genuine affection for Caroline, and his attraction and love for her continues to grow.

Klaus wants to show her the world and believes that one day she'll let him. He intends to be her last love, no matter how long it takes.

©

Perhaps one day, in a year or even a century,
you'll turn up at my door and let me show you
what the world has to offer.
-- Do Not Go Gentle

∞∞∞
Klaus and Caroline are basically married. At least that's how amazingly genuine some of their scenes come off, and I love watching that dynamic. It's so amazing how this thousand year old Original hybrid is fascinated by a nineteen year old baby vampire who hasn't even really seen anything in the world yet. Watching their progress throughout these two seasons has been remarkable. I love how you can see how they've both evolved because of the other's presence - evolution which was most likely unintentional on their character's parts. Though Klaus's love is slightly unconventional, Caroline makes him a better person and he, in turn, makes her a stronger one. She really is the light to his dark, the yin to his yang. I hope to see these two grow much more in the coming seasons, both apart and together! --tsforever
∞∞∞

Well, just know that If Tyler was still sired to me,
he never would have hurt you. I wouldn't have let him.
-- We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

©

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy

Last edited by Swinty; 08-13-2013 at 06:52 AM
Old 08-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Canon
Altered An Original Love/Uncharted Territory A Persistent Lover [ebook] A Thousand Years I'll Be Right Over, Love Lead Us Into Temptation
Life's Unexpected Surprise [ebook] Mardis Gras [ebook] My Love is Vengeance [ebook] Paradise Circus Seize the Night The Guilty Ones [ebook] The Perfect Unplanned [ebook]
the Other Side of You The Thing Between Love and Hate Things Are Not What They Seem Through A Glass Darkly What Doesn't Kill You

Timetravel
Banished Bound to You [ebook] Destiny [ebook] Pretty Girl Remember Me Time & Time Again Timeless [ebook] Times Journey [ebook] Truth Beyond Legend

AU/AH
Beauty and the Geek Best of Me Body Knows Best Everybody Talks [ebook] Heartbeat [ebook] Hollywood Living [ebook] Heart-Shaped Glasses [ebook]/Tangled Up In Blue
Killer Instinct [ebook] lay all your love on me Lifes Detour [ebook] Love in London
Null and Void Prowl [ebook] Rescue Me Some Nights Something Good Can Work [ebook]
The Cold Trail [ebook] The Devil In Me The Madness Underneath The Only Hope for Me Is You Torment [ebook] Vanity [ebook] Unravel Me

AU/Other Supernatural Beings
A Fate You Can't Escape All’s Fair Guardian Angel I'm Not Calling You A Liar Light the Way Pandemonium
Paradise for the Lost [ebook] The Flesh Diaries We're One Of A Kind

AU
Bloodsucking Angel Dangerous Light Lost In a Memory [ebook] Royal Disposition [ebook] Seduction/Need So Long Lonesome The Go To Girl
The Port of Love The Lines That Lie Between [ebook]/The Scars Not Seen

Short Stories
Amaranthine And So We Lie Down To Sleep A Night to Remember Beginnings Bittersweet Don't Call Me Forgotten Mistake
Catch-22 for here live none but the sly Lost In Waiting Need You More Than I Can Take Not One for Farewells Prom Night
Sick Sad Little World - Part 2 Terms and Conditions The Body The Last Word Wings

001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 009 010 011
012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 020 021
The High Road - Glittery Rockstar
We Might Fall - Glittery Rockstar
Bleeding Out -TheMarauderNo5
Stay - xXWhisperOfDreamsXx
Young and Beautiful - xXWhisperOfDreamsXx
Running Up That Hill - Sparralex
Love does that, it changes us - MissCatherinePierce
The Death Of U - Vatufe
We'll never die... - deviousdramaqueen
Summertime Sadness - xXWhisperOfDreamsXx
Sweet Dreams - KatLoveStory
Make Me Wanna Die - TresToxique
Unbroken - KatLoveStory
Blue Jeans - xXWhisperOfDreamsXx
Cant Help Falling In Love - xXWhisperOfDreamsXx
Poison &Wine - xXWhisperOfDreamsXx
Hymn for the Missing - MissAlesia
Stay On My Side Tonight - xXWhisperOfDreamsXx
Seven Devils - xXWhisperOfDreamsXx
I still love him - xXWhisperOfDreamsXx
I Know That You're In Love With Me - JazziBalkanx
In My Head { 4x21 } - KatLoveStory
You Make Me Wanna... - xXWhisperOfDreamsXx
D a r k P a r a d i s e - xXWhisperOfDreamsXx
Caroline - xXWhisperOfDreamsXx
For you only - dalmuss97

And how am I doing?
You're ... Perfect. Just so beyond annoying, I can't even look at you.
--My Brother’s Keeper

∞∞∞
Klaus and Caroline. Caroline and Klaus. At first sight, these two couldn’t differ more. She’s good, bright, and optimistic, she never let the bad things that happened to her put her down, and Klaus is the opposite. But, if you take a better look, they have a lot in common. Caroline once described herself as an “insecure, neurotic, control freak” and I think that these words can also be applied to Klaus. He’s the bastard son, the product of a love affair between his mother and a local werewolf, that made him feel like he wasn’t a part of the family and his father was constantly putting him down. She was always the second choice, the girl who lived in Elena’s shadow, her father left her for a new family and her mother was always absent, later they both had difficulties to accept her as vampire. Her mother tried to kill her and her father tortured her for days. The point is, they never felt like they were enough. He’s always guarded; he trusts no one, not even his own family and he thinks everyone will betray him. Klaus needs to be in control, he’s power hungry, he has to be “the most powerful creature in the planet” and the thought that he might not be scare him. And Caroline is the girl that has to be in complete control of herself and her abilities, she’s the party planner, the organizer, the fixer. I believe that with all of their differences and similarities, Klaus and Caroline complete each other perfectly; they are a great balance between light and darkness and they always challenge each other in a way that can make them both grow as individuals. These two came a long way since their first real interaction in Our Town, from enemies to friends who trust each other and I really can’t wait to see what the future will be like for them. -- Nilicat
∞∞∞

If we're going be nice to each other, I'm gonna need that glass of champagne.
Is that our thing?
-- O Come, All Ye Faithful.

Joseph: His feelings about Caroline are genuine. There isn't a motive there where [viewers will] find he’s been manipulating her all along for something that he wants. I wouldn’t say in love at this point but I’d say he’s infatuated with this blonde young vampire girl who doesn’t understand her true potential and her true power of being what she is. She really has no idea how truly beautiful she is to him.
Candice: I really love the dynamic between Caroline and Klaus. It's very odd. It doesn't make sense at all, but yet it makes perfect sense, so it works so well. It was one of those, 'This is either gonna really work, or this is gonna be really awkward,' and yeah, there's an odd chemistry between those characters. And the kind of comedy of, you know, he's just so worldly, and she's a little bit more girly and very modern, so yeah, it's very funny.
Joseph: One thing he’s learned over a thousand years is a bit of patience. If at first you don’t succeed, you’ve got to try, try and try again. There’s no way he’s going to give up on her. She’s the first person to catch his eye in centuries. He really is fascinated by this girl. And he really genuinely believes that he can show her a world that she deserves to have that is her right as a vampire. He wants her to embrace the creature that she has become. He believes he is the person who can help her do that. I think he’s not going to give up. He may have to wait a year or 10 years or a hundred years. But if he’s focused on that, he’ll find a way to get it. He’s not used to taking no for an answer, that’s for sure.
Candice: That's what I loved about Klaus and Caroline's first interaction, which he saved her from the wolf-bite was to open her eyes to opportunity. 'Cause Caroline is a small-town girl, I mean, she probably would've just stayed in Mystic Falls, and been sitting around with other housewives, and talking about how she won Miss Mystic Falls back in the day. This is the first time that someone's looking at her, saying, 'There's this whole world out there — you can travel, you can experience music and nice things, and see art and culture,' and just has created a very romanticized life. So I think there's definitely a possibility for a romantic relationship to happen between those two.

Candice: [When asked who she is going to miss on the set of TVD] Joseph, I'm really upset. I thought I was really getting good at the British accent in our one lesson...so I'm sorry that I don't get to make fun of the way that you speak anymore.
Joseph: I did that scene in episode 11 where I heal her, but it's slightly a seduction. I was pleased with the writing and keen to work with her. I'm a fan of her work. I think she's great. I think we've got this great chemistry, this on-screen relationship. I read she has great chemistry with everyone. So it's not just me. We have a lot of fun on set. She doesn't take herself too seriously, and neither do I.
Candice: He is again an incredible addition to the family, to the show. I mean, the character of Klaus is just so much fun, and the way that he plays it is so much fun. I mean who are we kidding? I like to say that accents are the beer goggles for women. It's been so much fun.

Joseph: I think there's still some room for a little Klaroline action. I'm a fan of it.
Candice: You never know until you put both characters within that romantic circumstance if there's gonna be chemistry or not, and it's so funny that these characters do. I mean, Caroline has just that naive, hopeful, but she's also very safe. She likes to be very safe. She's safe within her bubble in Mystic Falls, and she could never dream of going anywhere else, and yet the viewers have seen her grow into such a strong character and then you bring in Klaus, who lives out every dream and every fantasy and has been around since the beginning of time, and who still, at the core, has the same thing that Caroline wants is just to be loved and so you have these two opposing characters, but that still have the same intention at the bottom of their hearts. I think that that's what brings out their chemistry.
Joseph: If I could take one of the random characters from Mystic Falls, who would I take with me?...Obviously, Klaus would take Caroline. I think that's the person who he's interested in...I think there's unfinished business with him and Caroline. So I think he would absolutely if he could take one person take her.
Candice: Everyone is so excited about Klaroline.
Joseph: I think what’s really interesting is the struggle, Caroline’s struggle with herself…can she love a monster and Klaus’ struggle with can he really be the man she wants him to be? Is he willing to change enough? But at that moment he’s not willing to change enough and nor is she yet there’s something there between them and that’s really interesting.

You prefer who you are now to the girl you once were.
You like being strong, ageless, fearless.
We're the same, Caroline.
--Down the Rabbit Hole

∞∞∞
Klaus and Caroline , I fell for this couple the moment I saw them interact for the first time. There is something different about them, the chemistry , the understanding, the desire and their constant push and pull. It makes them REAL.THE way he looks at her with all the pain and desire ; he is IN LOVE WITH HER. The way she looks at him its MORE THAN MARE ATTRACTION. She is slowly but definitely falling for him despite all the horrible things he has done. They BELONG TOGETHER.SHE HAS BECOME his weakness; he is HER darkest desire! -- ~s@yli~

There are many reasons why I love Klaus and Caroline together though I find it hard to put in words. So I will try my best, I love how carefree they can be together when they are not thinking about it. And I also love how Klaus tries to be a better person for her. And the scene, where she got that look of happiness on her face, seeing him when he shows up in the season finale just makes me gush. And I love( even though it turned out to be Silas) that she followed him into the woods with no protest. In my mind that proves how much she trusts him. In all I love everything about them together, they would be epic together as a couple. -- Lisa
∞∞∞

So you never felt the attraction that comes when someone
who is capable of doing terrible things for some reason cares only about you?
—Because the Night

"If he has an opportunity with her he’s going to take it." ~ Joseph
Ian: Caroline wants nothing to do with this guy. JoMo: I wouldn't say nothing.
In a game of shag/marry/stake, Joseph would choose to marry Caroline.
"Every scene that they're in, there's really a push and pull." ~ Candice Accola
"Klaus is the only person she can dream big with." ~ Candice Accola
"The fact that she's making it so difficult absolutely makes it more intriguing for him."~JoMo
“K has more chem on a vmail w C than he does with anyone else we’ve seen him with so far.” ~ EW
"There's always got to be a hint of hope [for them], hasn't there?" ~ Joseph Morgan
“Klaus is still very much enamored with her." ~ Joseph Morgan
"Look, he felt he was dying and called Caroline. Not his sister. Not his brother." ~Joseph
"He does want to show her the world. He's not ready to give up yet." ~ Joseph
"It's okay if you wanna make-out with Candice. Caroline's hot." ~ Ian to Joseph
Ian: "Will you sleep with Klaus?" Candice: "Not me. Caroline might, one day."
"This is by no means the end of Klaus' feelings for Caroline. If anything, it's a new beginning." - JP
She has caught herself wishing that she could forget all the horrible things that he's done.
He thinks she's a glorious kisser.
They are the first and only pairing who have actually blood-shared.
He knows that she likes being strong, ageless, and fearless. Because they're the same.
He has shown kindness, forgiveness, and pity, because of her. "It was all for you."
She wasn't happier watching Klaus get led away to the slaughter. She felt guilty instead.
"And Klaus?...Might be nice to have a bad boy ruffle those perfect feathers." ~ E to C
Because if Joseph Morgan ships them, then who are we to object?
Because hate is just the beginning of a love story, not the end of one.
Your love is my turning page, where only the sweetest words remain.
I surrender who I’ve been for who you are, for nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart.
It's not a test, nor a trick of the mind. Only LOVE.
Yeah, I'm taking you with me, taking every step to steal your heart.
All we are is everything that's right.
Come on and give me a chance to prove I am the one who can walk that mile until the end starts.
"Caroline. His light, his love, his weakness, but ultimately his strength."~Timeless (fanfic)
Because she may say one thing, but her eyes say another.
Because eyes never lie. He saw it and we saw it too.
His hybrids are very important to him, and yet he agreed to give up one of them for her.
She agreed to go on a date with him.
She didn't mind that he teased her about the girl she used to be.
He told her about the only time he ever thought about being human.
The man who couldn't love... Until he met her! ♥
Because every king needs a queen.
Silas knew that Caroline was afraid of her darkest desires for Klaus.
Elena referred to Klaus as one of Caroline's boyfriends.
Because she's HIS weakness, he's HER darkest desire.
001 002 003 004 005 006 007 008 009 010
011 012 013 014 015 016 017 018 019 020
021 022 023 024 025 026 027 028 029 030
031 032 033 034 035 036 037 038 039 040
041 042 043 044 045 046 047 048 049 050
051 052 053 054 055 056 057 058 059 060
061 062 063 064 065 066 067 068 069 070
071 072 073 074 075 076 077 078 079 080
081 082 083 084 085 086 087 088 089 090
091 092 093 094 095 096 097 098 099

©

Credits
Swinty: main banner, character banner,
section banners, general thread organization
Keepthisasecret: soundtrack, sountrack art,
icons, general thread organization
Rocky845: Jodice quotes
Nilicat: fanfiction list
~s@yli~: fanvideo list

Made with font Sanvito Pro. If you don’t have it download here.

Last edited by Swinty; 08-17-2013 at 06:25 AM
Old 08-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Happy 100th

Thanks for the new amazing thread! You guys did a GREAT job

I love all the Jodice quotes!

4 posts left to kill the thread on the couples board, we're on a roll!

( Edit: Rocky, I borrowed one of your title suggestions for the couples board )

Last edited by Hanna20; 08-08-2013 at 04:52 PM
Old 08-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

100!!!

Inge, you're the best, the arts are amazing! I loved everything!

Just one question, why aren't the older testimonials in OP?

» Bella
Old 08-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Thank you for the new thread and I love the title. Also congrats on getting to 100th thread adn the OP looks great

-Lisa-
Old 08-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Doesn't the fanfiction list look awesome organized by category and with the titles in alphabetical order?

» Bella
Old 08-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
Doesn't the fanfiction list look awesome organized by category and with the titles in alphabetical order?
I really does I can't wait to start reading (unfortunately it'll have to wait until september, for me)!

I really should be sleeping, I stayed up way too late just to see this thread I blame Klaroline and all you amazing shippers
Old 08-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Just one question, why aren't the older testimonials in OP?
Well I didn't think it would be appropriate to use them, since most aren't really active on here anymore and we don't know if they still love Klaroline for the reasons mentioned or at all. :/
But there still is enough space to add additional testimonials. So if anyone still wants to write one or wants me to add one previously written for the 50th, let me know!

Old 08-08-2013, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

First things first:

it's our 100th thread! Almost a year-and-a-half after the first thread, and it's finally here.

to everyone who got us here.

Also...

to everyone who contributed to the beautiful OP. I'm in awe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna20 (View Post)
Happy 100th

Thanks for the new amazing thread! You guys did a GREAT job

I love all the Jodice quotes!

4 posts left to kill the thread on the couples board, we're on a roll!

( Edit: Rocky, I borrowed one of your title suggestions for the couples board )
It really is so beautiful.

Awww, those quotes certainly are amazing.

The thread is dead. All I need is for someone to okay the thread title, and I'll post the new thread. And I don't mind that at all.

Quote:
Inge, you're the best, the arts are amazing! I loved everything!
You took the words out of my mouth. Inge...

and

for everything you did to make this happen.

Quote:

No, you really did an amazing job of organizing the fanfiction list for us. It will make it easier for present and future shippers (if we get any more from this point on) to find quality fanfictions and know exactly what they're getting themselves into.

Quote:
I really does I can't wait to start reading (unfortunately it'll have to wait until september, for me)!

I really should be sleeping, I stayed up way too late just to see this thread I blame Klaroline and all you amazing shippers
Good luck with that. I have a huge list, and I've been reading a fanfiction a week for months now.

Awww, we love you too.

---

I'm in a reminiscing mood.

What made you join us here on this thread?

I'll go first. I remember it was two weeks before Heart of Darkness was gonna air, and I was playing catch-up on the episodes after The Ties That Bind since I took my own hiatus from the show. This was what I posted in my first ever post here:

Quote:
Our Town caught my attention, Dangerous Liasons made me see the potential in them as a romantic pair, and All My Children solidified them as my favorite ship on this show.
I joined the lovelies here at the beginning of April, and I've been posting here ever since. Does anyone else wanna share their story?

Last edited by rocky845; 08-09-2013 at 06:00 AM
Old 08-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Looks good. It looks way better with the dark bg.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 08-09-2013, 12:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Happy 100 ¡¡¡¡¡¡
KLAROLINE FOREVER

Lois & Clark

Klaus & Caroline
Old 08-09-2013, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

lmao I'm such a narcissist. I think you're going to like them.

Aw, you're amazing too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swinty (View Post)
Well I didn't think it would be appropriate to use them, since most aren't really active on here anymore and we don't know if they still love Klaroline for the reasons mentioned or at all. :/
But there still is enough space to add additional testimonials. So if anyone still wants to write one or wants me to add one previously written for the 50th, let me know!
Yeah, that makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2p72o1gt91ru6f3io1_250.gif

No, you really did an amazing job of organizing the fanfiction list for us. It will make it easier for present and future shippers (if we get any more from this point on) to find quality fanfictions and know exactly what they're getting themselves into.

I'm in a reminiscing mood.

What made you join us here on our thread?

I'll go first. I remember it was two weeks before Heart of Darkness was gonna air, and I was playing catch-up on the episodes after The Ties That Bind since I took my own hiatus from the show. This was what I posted in my first ever post here:

I joined the lovelies here at the beginning of April, and I've been posting here ever since. Does anyone else wanna share their story?
Ha-ha. You're not that funny, you know? I'm awesome and so are my organization skills!

Just kidding. I'll stop with my narcissism now.

I can't remember. All I know is that I've been practically living here since July of 2012.

» Bella
Old 08-09-2013, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Oh come on, I'm a little funny. Uh-oh, Buffy is not amused. I agree on both counts.

That's pretty much what I've been doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
Looks good. It looks way better with the dark bg.
Where have you been keeping yourself?

Now I'm curious to see what your OP would have looked like.
Old 08-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

^ Fine, you're a little bit funny. Aww.

rommie.

Oh, and look what I found in the old thread:

Round 27

-- favorite scene survivor --
you can only vote once per round
picture needs at least 5 votes to be eliminated
once a scene is eliminated the picture should be revered to a [url] link

Eliminated Round 1
Eliminated in Round 15
Eliminated Round 23

Eliminated Round 4
Eliminated Round 25
Eliminated Round 24
Eliminated Round 7
Elimiated Round 20

Eliminated Round 5
Eliminated Round 22
Eliminated Round 21
Eliminated Round 19
Eliminated Round 12

Eliminated Round 13
Elimination Round 14

Eliminated Round 3
Eliminated Round 8
Eliminated Round 26

Eliminated Round 6
Eliminated Round 11

Eliminated Round 17
Eliminated Round 2
Eliminated Round 16
Eliminated Round 9
Eliminated Round 10
Eliminated Round 18

Current Tally:
1 - 1 (Lisa)
6 - 2 (Hanna, Santana)
25 - 1 (Josie)
36 - 4 (Rocky, Inge, Sayli, Bella)
37 - 1 (Kat)

» Bella
Old 08-09-2013, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^

Can I vote again? I wanna move on to the next round.