Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
I'm glad Cami is not leaving because I like her.
Oh my gosh I'm not alone!
Old 12-04-2013, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMorrygan (View Post)
Finally someone who enjoyed the Hayley, Davina and Josh scenes as well! I thought they were a quite interesting trio.
They are. I hope we'll get more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
Oh my gosh I'm not alone!
I thought I was the only one too.
Old 12-04-2013, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Camille is such a lame human. Not just the compelling, but even before that with her need to analyze people and then tell them she's a psych major. I can analyze people to and in her case she is a narcissist since she always seems to be able to steer the conversation back to herself. No thanks. Why am I supposed to care about her? She's not interesting at all. I find her annoying.

Plus I don't get why Davina ran to her in the first place. She's human and can't protect you from vampires or witches plus you only knew her for a few hours while she was being compelled by Klaus. To Davina's knowledge Camille was in a relationship with Marcel so why go to her? Talk about forced writing.
right?? She's so useless! But I think Davina had no one else to find a place to hide with, so she ran to Camille
Old 12-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Such a great Mid-season Finale.Not so much given away but enough to get you pumped for January.

IMO I think Klaus is playing Marcel about the equals thing lol even though he was genuine in how he cares for Marcel. Loved the brothers last scene together.Elijah and Klaus are everything when their brother bonding.

Rebekah deserves better hope one day she see's that still love her though.

As always I adore my girl Davina,she is finally standing up for herself and refusing to be used and be a pawn for everybody to toss around that's a lot for a teenager to handle even if she is the most powerful witch.

Even though I could care less about Cami and rather her leave town lol.I understand why Davina went to her,she doesn't know anybody else or met anybody else and idt anybody will suspect she is hiding out at Cami's place.For the one time she met her cami was nice and Davina is desparate to get away so I'll let that go lol.Overall show was great!

Oh and my soul is ready for this Klaus werewolf family storyline been waiting for this!
Old 12-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stephie* (View Post)
LOVED this episode.

First because MY ELIJAH IS FREAKIN' BACK. My badass Original is back. His lines are GOLD. Love him.

And thank them for giving us some Elijah/Rebekah scenes. I really missed them. They were cute and smilling at eachother, AW.

I'm still not digging E/H. For me they are bleh and have not much chemistry. I almost puked when they ALMOST kissed.

I loved Hayley with Davina/Josh tho. Talking about D/J, they are too cute.

I'm glad Cami is not leaving because I like her.

Klaus' family. YAYYYYYYYY. I can't wait for the show to come back to see this storyline. It better be good.

I'm glad that Klaus/Marcel are back to friends-family and that they are both leaders.

I'm not really sad about Rebekah/Marcel tho. I guess it's not their time.
Hahaha my opinions exactly! I've never liked Hayley and Elijah together. She's too shallow. Or that's my impression anyway, I feel like we've never really got to know her story. She's just a useless character in my opinion.
Old 12-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

^ I agree. They haven't given Haley much depth and I think she's too immature for Elijah. I don't understand why Elijah would fall for her. Besides the fact that he wants to protect her they don't seem to have much in common. I'm also not feeling the chemistry.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

The chemistry is completely missing according to me too. I almost feel like Hayley doesn't even have a personality.
And Elijah got a whole lot of a personality.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkypug (View Post)
The chemistry is completely missing according to me too. I almost feel like Hayley doesn't even have a personality.
She only has personality when she's being a bitch, it's okay to have two dimensional characters but they make her bipolar more than anything. Pregnant hormones is not an excuse

I felt like she could have reacted more to when she met Eve for the first time but all I saw was the same straight face for five minutes.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

^Exactly. Phoebe's acting isn't great and the wrting isn't helping. They are going to have to start writing a more interesting storyline for Hayley for me to start caring about her.
Old 12-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
^Exactly. Phoebe's acting isn't great and the wrting isn't helping. They are going to have to start writing a more interesting storyline for Hayley for me to start caring about her.
Which makes it even harder because the whole angst to finding her family was only to build up the surprise about Niks family. Are they really going to focus on both of those backgrounds? I doubt it, they're going to focus on one or the other, although I'm sure Hayley will meet more relatives it still won't be very anticipated
Old 12-05-2013, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Elijah is perfect.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
She only has personality when she's being a bitch, it's okay to have two dimensional characters but they make her bipolar more than anything. Pregnant hormones is not an excuse

I felt like she could have reacted more to when she met Eve for the first time but all I saw was the same straight face for five minutes.
You know, I don't understand why she has to be so rude to every single person she meets, especially girls. Does she feels threatened by them or something? I really want to know.

Yeah, Phoebe could have put more emotion in that scene.

» Bella
Old 12-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah that's the thing that bugs me the most. Phoebe's acting. They have this great cast to start with, Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Claire Holt. They're all amazing actors, so why add a B celebrity that no one recognizes from more than H2O. But hey, that's just my opinion.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Master Fan

I agree bella, if you're going to be a bitch, at least have a reason. I don't care if it's bad as long as it's still a reason

Quote:
Yeah that's the thing that bugs me the most. Phoebe's acting. They have this great cast to start with, Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, Claire Holt. They're all amazing actors, so why add a B celebrity that no one recognizes from more than H2O. But hey, that's just my opinion.
I think the three leads have the talent that is rare in CW network. The network has either decent or awful actors because looks and sex appeal is the main priority there, this is what everyone knows about the CW, hiring gorgeous people with terrible acting.

Which is why they made sure PT wasn't unemployed after the secret circle got cancelled. Bad acting is subjective so I can respect anyone who thinks she is good, but I'd still have to disagree. It was not only her looks but the way her previous character was written, since she was the female Damon of TSC and the flatness of the other characters made her stand out well, bad girls and boys are always popular with viewers

Now that she's in a show with good actors (even Camille who I hate is pretty good), it makes her stand out in a bad way whereas TSC did the opposite because that entire cast was flat

Lol speaking of this

http://teenwolfmixtapes.tumblr.com/p...-the-originals

Last edited by soldier of affinity; 12-05-2013 at 03:08 PM
Old 12-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

^That is freaking hilarious

Regarding acting talent on The CW there are some who are bad but at least the writers manage to make us care for the characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Which makes it even harder because the whole angst to finding her family was only to build up the surprise about Niks family. Are they really going to focus on both of those backgrounds? I doubt it, they're going to focus on one or the other, although I'm sure Hayley will meet more relatives it still won't be very anticipated
Well that sucks considering that Haley betrayed Tyler to find out about her family. Atleast give us some proper payoff for that storyline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
You know, I don't understand why she has to be so rude to every single person she meets, especially girls. Does she feels threatened by them or something? I really want to know.

Yeah, Phoebe could have put more emotion in that scene.
I also don't get her attitude but Haley and Rebekah have had some nice scenes. Maybe we'll see a change with Davina.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-06-2013 at 12:24 PM