Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2014, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Such a waste.

Now it's the right time to keep going with them...if they do care about their show.

It sure was.

It sure is the perfect time for them... I'm confident in Bamon for the first 5 episode of this season, after that is interesting.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:21 PM
Absolute Fan

I will laugh so hard at you if Bamon will happen this season.

OT: Really Tia?The canary? Man I hate them Lances.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I will laugh so hard at you if Bamon will happen this season.

OT: Really Tia?The canary? Man I hate them Lances.
Why at me. I was pro, team BAMON!!

OT: How late are you? You're just now bringing it up... oh and Sara Lance is awesome. and badass.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Riiight and you were so optimistic about it.I will take so much pleasure in doing that !

OT: I thought it was just a fase! But no sir it wasn't! Sara Lance is not Awesome at all... Not to mention Laurel.She's like salt in my eyes!
Old 10-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Riiight and you were so optimistic about it.I will take so much pleasure in doing that !

OT: I thought it was just a fase! But no sir it wasn't! Sara Lance is not Awesome at all... Not to mention Laurel.She's like salt in my eyes!

After back during Season 1-2 I was way more optimistic then you currently are but then Season 3 came and and I think during the 2nd half I started not being to confident and become more upset with what the writers were doing with Bamon.

OT: You meant mam.
Yes she is. Sara's too awesome for your hate. lol... Well Laurel, won't be no defense from my side with her.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:35 PM
Absolute Fan

I doubt that! I like that you are now...and you have reasons too.It will be a great season for us.And I can't belive I'm excited about Tvd. Lol

I do want to jump directly to episode 3 to be honest

OT: Yep sorry I was an ass
Yeah so we don't agree on Sara. I do like her only when...well I won't say it here!
Old 10-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I doubt that! I like that you are now...and you have reasons too.It will be a great season for us.And I can't belive I'm excited about Tvd. Lol

I do want to jump directly to episode 3 to be honest

OT: Yep sorry I was an ass
Yeah so we don't agree on Sara. I do like her only when...well I won't say it here!

You're excited for TVD because you really didn't suffer those previous five seasons and now that you ship Bamon you have something to look forward to. lol

I do as well, too bad we can't get both episodes the same night. lol

OT: You're apologizing... ohh... kay.
Yup, some things are better off unsaid... at least we can agree with Laurel and Olicity.. although Laurel might become awesome this season.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Waiting for something good can work with me,And I have a feeling it will prove better than I expected at times.Until someone decides to ruin my wishes.I think CD can be up for that job

I will watch it in the morning I guess,I will see SH s2e2 in a few minutes I guess and I will hit the bed after.

OT: It was supposed to be a "" not a "" and it looked like I was damn serious lol
What?Laurel can be WHAT?
Old 10-09-2014, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Waiting for something good can work with me,And I have a feeling it will prove better than I expected at times.Until someone decides to ruin my wishes.I think CD can be up for that job

I will watch it in the morning I guess,I will see SH s2e2 in a few minutes I guess and I will hit the bed after.

OT: It was supposed to be a not a and it looked like I was damn serious lol
What?Laurel can be WHAT?

CD still one of the showrunners is the reason I'm not getting my hope all the way up. lol KW need to return on the real. JP and CD both running things isn't the best, especially since they both ship the same pairing. Although I think JP is open to newer things on the show... like Bamon.

OT: Oh wow. SH... how I forgot about that because of all the shows I've been watching. lol Did you enjoy all the episodes?
Have you watched the newest Arrow episode 3x01?
Old 10-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Absolute Fan

She seemed open to the Bamon idea lately.Who know maybe she see things as they are now...I still don't have that much fate in her...

OT: It is great.I loved it...and the leads are simply the best thing on the show plus Crane's son,I love that actor.Yep all episodes delivered and were very well made.
Nope I'll do that tomorrow.
Old 10-09-2014, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
She seemed open to the Bamon idea lately.Who know maybe she see things as they are now...I still don't have that much fate in her...

OT: It is great.I loved it...and the leads are simply the best thing on the show plus Crane's son,I love that actor.Yep all episodes delivered and were very well made.
Nope I'll do that tomorrow.

She kind of seemed open to it in the past as well, but she just didn't want to discuss it cause I think she wanted everybody to focus on the triangle.

OT: Oh alright.
Seems everybody love John Noble. lol Happy you are enjoying it and you'll finally be about caught up.
Oh yeah so stay away from Arrow spoilers... you'll understand why after you watch the episode. Also you'll understand why I believe Laurel character can make a turn around...
Old 10-09-2014, 03:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

She kind of seemed open to it in the past as well, but she just didn't want to discuss it cause I think she wanted everybody to focus on the triangle.

OT: Oh alright.
Seems everybody love John Noble. lol Happy you are enjoying it and you'll finally be about caught up.
Oh yeah so stay away from Arrow spoilers... you'll understand why after you watch the episode. Also you'll understand why I believe Laurel character can make a turn around...
I hope the triangle can be a thing of the past...People got sick of it as of late.

Something new can happen...they went on this road as far as episode one showed us...well they still can go back to that,but I rather they won't.

OT:Yep I think now I can come over to SH thread. I kept my distance cause I wanted to avoid any spoilers.
I will stay away trust me I can't have any hope in her,I just don't like her character,that's all.She anoys me
Old 10-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I hope the triangle can be a thing of the past...People got sick of it as of late.

Something new can happen...they went on this road as far as episode one showed us...well they still can go back to that,but I rather they won't.

OT:Yep I think now I can come over to SH thread. I kept my distance cause I wanted to avoid any spoilers.
I will stay away trust me I can't have any hope in her,I just don't like her character,that's all.She anoys me

I sadly don't think it will really ever be a thing from the past... as much as we all might want it to be.

Hopefully more people love Bamon and it'd force the writers to have to stick with them and build something with them. That's what's best for TVD right now. lol

OT: Oh alright... I haven't been on the SH thread much these days. I guess it's just too many new shows to focus on. lol
So once you dislike a character, nothing can change your opinion on the character?
Old 10-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I know... I just want Bamon to be romantic for I can tell all them hates "I TOLD YOU SO BACK IN Season 1 I mean all the defending we had to do back in the day. Amazing it's a possibly right now.
Sammmmeee! And still defending to this day! I lay in the cut more now. I let Bamon do all the talking.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1beaut (View Post)
Sammmmeee! And still defending to this day! I lay in the cut more now. I let Bamon do all the talking.

I know! I remember how all of us use to ship Bamon hardcore when nothing was going on so it'd be nice to be right in the end. lol
I just wonder how far is the writers willing to go with Bamon.