Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2014, 03:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

Yeah Damon is just making her breakfast. Although he's making the thing she dislikes.
It's never easy with Damon,is it?!Well thank God Bonnie can take it and even strike back at him.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
It's never easy with Damon,is it?!Well thank God Bonnie can take it and even strike back at him.

It sure not.
Yeah I actually think Damon secretly likes someone stirking back at him. SO Bonnie is more perfect for him than she knows.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Absolute Fan

I think most of the time Damon doesn't know what he likes...but he Does like a challange and Bonnie can be just that.As in this 2 episodes she doesn't even can comprehend that but I'm sure she'll come around in no time.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

This! I love this fandom so much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J734BVpYLLs
Old 10-10-2014, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I think most of the time Damon doesn't know what he likes...but he Does like a challange and Bonnie can be just that.As in this 2 episodes she doesn't even can comprehend that but I'm sure she'll come around in no time.

He likes any thing Stefan likes. So if he fell in love with Bonnie, that'd be a nice change. lol
I love that this season we can finally see them bond truly without the "because of Elena" factor.

I think she'll come around for sure... just not sure when. lol I'd think sooner rather than later.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Just for the sake of argument what if Stefan suddently falls for Bonnie too?! That will be just wrong on so many levels.

But he does have a thing for what Stefan likes for some reason I can't understant,never did.

And most of all it's fun how they grow closer.It's not only some weird attraction,it's just their way of being that will be the factor in their relationship.I love that.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Just for the sake of argument what if Stefan suddently falls for Bonnie too?! That will be just wrong on so many levels.

But he does have a thing for what Stefan likes for some reason I can't understant,never did.

And most of all it's fun how they grow closer.It's not only some weird attraction,it's just their way of being that will be the factor in their relationship.I love that.

That would just be... bad luck. BUT hey, Damon can't be made since he kind of slept with every woman Stefan has even known, even his best friends Lexi and Caroline. So Damon can't even be mad. lol

I won't ever understand it. lol

I love it as well... can't wait to see who blinks first. as far as showing caring feelings to one another first.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Absolute Fan

I guess Damon has an inferiority complex or something like that.

No one will!

Whoever choose to go clean first it's fine with me,just make it happen already writers!
Old 10-10-2014, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I guess Damon has an inferiority complex or something like that.

No one will!

Whoever choose to go clean first it's fine with me,just make it happen already writers!

I know, some issues Damon has. lol

Well the caring will definitely happen this season but them covering it up might last a long while. lol
Old 10-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Absolute Fan

And them covering up will make sense.Just name one person who will be ok with them having even a closer friendship?Oh well maybe Enzo will be,but he usually doesn't give a *$&# about anyone but Damon,and his relationships aren't his buissines.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And them covering up will make sense.Just name one person who will be ok with them having even a closer friendship?Oh well maybe Enzo will be,but he usually doesn't give a *$&# about anyone but Damon,and his relationships aren't his buissines.

Stefan will of course be okay with it, he's team whatever makes Damon happy. Enzo will be okay but not if it takes Damon attention away from him, since he's so obsessively in love with Damon.

No one could really judge if they are closer though. Because no one knows what they've been through for months.

Oh Elena would be happy cause she finally can have another Damon supporter. lol That's if she remembers when he returns and everything. She won't be happy if it's romantic feelings between them of course. lol
Old 10-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Why does Enzo likes Damon so much again?I never understood what was that all about.

I know some that will judge no matter what.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Why does Enzo likes Damon so much again?I never understood what was that all about.

I know some that will judge no matter what.

Probably he likes people who brings torture to his like and doesn't take betrayal that much to the heart cause he takes their bonded in the cell very seriously.

I actually want a Bonnie, Damon and Enzo scene... we had I think two, but Damon couldn't see Enzo. lol
Old 10-10-2014, 04:38 PM
Absolute Fan

I do like and also dislike Enzo at times.He isn't consistent in his choices and that's throws me off sometimes.But a scene with him and B/D would be fun if they'll have some sort of 'secret' to hide from him.I bet he'll figure that out in like the first 5 minutes since he know Damon that well.
Old 10-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I do like and also dislike Enzo at times.He isn't consistent in his choices and that's throws me off sometimes.But a scene with him and B/D would be fun if they'll have some sort of 'secred' to hide from him.I bet he'll figure that out in like the first 5 minutes since he know Damon that well.

I know. I blame that on the writers wanting to backtrack all the time... I feel like they don't really want any character hating Damon.
Which is why this Damon/Bonnie relationship is such a refresher.

Who would find out first Enzo or Stefan?