Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)

I'm wondering how this AU will be and what will mean to them? Like, it'd be a peaceful happy place or somewhere where they'll have to fight dark forces again? And which nature tehy'll be, especially Bonnie?
I think there's a reason they sent Damon and Bonnie together. My first thought was that it would be cool if Damon/Bonnie's AU world was like a tropical island and they're just chilling on the beach They don't have the budget for that so if they're together it will be more along the lines of them being in a big white open space or something like that. Also it will be interesting if there are other people there.

Or maybe it will be more of a subconscious thing and they're connected to the other characters through dreams.

There's so many ways it could go so it will be interesting.
Old 05-27-2014, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I think there's a reason they sent Damon and Bonnie together. My first thought was that it would be cool if Damon/Bonnie's AU world was like a tropical island and they're just chilling on the beach They don't have the budget for that so if they're together it will be more along the lines of them being in a big white open space or something like that. Also it will be interesting if there are other people there.
That would be cool and Ian is already used to it thanks to "Lost"

I was wondering if Grams created like a specular life for Bonnie (and Damon) as she had on Earth Like an AU without drama, so Bonnie could have peace, and maybe the risk is getting lost in it and forget the fact it's just some sort of replacment of a real world... not sure if this makes sense

Quote:
Or maybe it will be more of a subconscious thing and they're connected to the other characters through dreams.
This could be really interesting and I'd like this way a lot Even because they'll have to make the two worlds connect at one point, the gang in our world need to have a proof they're still "alive" or whatever we call Bamon current situation So yeah, dreams could be cool!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-27-2014, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Why? I don't think it's so complicated, it's like 5x22 again (sort of), but with more scenes They cannot make episodes without Ian and Kat, unless they want to die, so I think it's pretty much normal they'll show both the worlds

I'm wondering how this AU will be and what will mean to them? Like, it'd be a peaceful happy place or somewhere where they'll have to fight dark forces again? And which nature tehy'll be, especially Bonnie?

I guess I'd just be shock if we see Damon and Bonnie together, just those two for more than one episode. I just have a tough time believing that.

Or I guess we can see Damon & Bonnie in both worlds like you mentioned, probably they'll return... and then we can see flashbacks on how the returned?

I know we'll see Damon & Bonnie, cause you can't have no Ian and Kat... I just wonder how it will happen. Fighting dark forces together will be interesting, although I don't know if I should expect that since the place they are suppose to be at is what Grams planned for Bonnie....

Quote:
Originally Posted by classex12 (View Post)
Bamon! MY FEELS

Just waiting for the writers to mess this up yet again

I feel you, and it's sad we are all just waiting for the writers to screw up... I'm just not confident in them at all. I need to see it to believe it.
Old 05-28-2014, 03:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I guess I'd just be shock if we see Damon and Bonnie together, just those two for more than one episode. I just have a tough time believing that.

Or I guess we can see Damon & Bonnie in both worlds like you mentioned, probably they'll return... and then we can see flashbacks on how the returned?

I know we'll see Damon & Bonnie, cause you can't have no Ian and Kat... I just wonder how it will happen. Fighting dark forces together will be interesting, although I don't know if I should expect that since the place they are suppose to be at is what Grams planned for Bonnie....
Oh, I see

Bonnie/Damon's destination is the big secret of season6, I really hope they won't spoiler too much because I want it to be a big surprise Like, sometimes they realease so many spoiler you already know everything way before the ep is aired, I don't want this for Bamon's SL because I'm very intrigued

My idea is that they'll stay in the "AU" created by Grams many episodes, at least 5-6 The doubt is if they'll end up in the same place or they'll have to find each other there too, and how they'll feel about it And as you wrote, since Grams created that place to protect Bonnie, I don't think neither it should be some dark place but more like a "paradise" for her to be at peace and maybe go back, or Grams would have taken her with herself and moved on together As I wrote in the oother post, it can be a place where you risk to lose yourself like in a dream, and the gang will have to bring them back before this happens I think they'll follow their story in the AU step by step and not trough flashbacks, but I may be wrong of course

Arghhhhh, I don't ship Bamon more than friends, but damn, I'm completely freaking out speculating about their destiny, I'm so curious and intrigued, they're among the 3 things I'm more interested in right now... can't wait for their scenes!!!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-28-2014, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh, I see
Bonnie/Damon's destination is the big secret of season6, I really hope they won't spoiler too much because I want it to be a big surprise Like, sometimes they realease so many spoiler you already know everything way before the ep is aired, I don't want this for Bamon's SL because I'm very intrigued

My idea is that they'll stay in the "AU" created by Grams many episodes, at least 5-6 The doubt is if they'll end up in the same place or they'll have to find each other there too, and how they'll feel about it And as you wrote, since Grams created that place to protect Bonnie, I don't think neither it should be some dark place but more like a "paradise" for her to be at peace and maybe go back, or Grams would have taken her with herself and moved on together As I wrote in the oother post, it can be a place where you risk to lose yourself like in a dream, and the gang will have to bring them back before this happens I think they'll follow their story in the AU step by step and not trough flashbacks, but I may be wrong of course

Arghhhhh, I don't ship Bamon more than friends, but damn, I'm completely freaking out speculating about their destiny, I'm so curious and intrigued, they're among the 3 things I'm more interested in right now... can't wait for their scenes!!!

I'm with you on that one, I'd love not to be spoiled on that although I don't read spoilers for any show at all. So the only way I'd find out if during a promo or something. lol BUT I agree, it should be a surprise and something no one really see coming, but I'm just not too confident it will be kept a secret.

I like your idea... oh and by the way, let's say TVD actually skip 3 months later for Season 6, do you think we'd see Damon and Bonnie 3 months earlier? like see their step in what's happened when they saw the light while also seeing how the gang: Stefan, Elena and Caroline etc are doing in the present? ... kind of hard to explain. lol Basically it's like seeing both worlds, we see the gang in the present while really seeing how it's going with Damon and Bonnie three months earlier... not sure that'll happen, just an idea.

I'm just intrigued on how this AU world will be since we got confirmation the 'Other Side' is really gone...

Well even though you don't ship them, it's cool you can't wait to see how the storyline is with them. lol That's called good writing from the writers, this is their chance to really write a strong Damon & Bonnie friendship, or whatever route they choose to go. I believe this is the most 'believable' chance they got. They can mess it up or succeed.
Old 05-28-2014, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

Bonnie/Damon final scene won at the EW’s 5th Annual Season Finale Awards in its category, congrats!

EW’s 5th Annual Season Finale Awards - Best Final Shot

Quote:
I'm with you on that one, I'd love not to be spoiled on that although I don't read spoilers for any show at all. So the only way I'd find out if during a promo or something. lol BUT I agree, it should be a surprise and something no one really see coming, but I'm just not too confident it will be kept a secret.
Me neither unfortunately, I know this show and how it's promoted

Quote:
I like your idea... oh and by the way, let's say TVD actually skip 3 months later for Season 6, do you think we'd see Damon and Bonnie 3 months earlier? like see their step in what's happened when they saw the light while also seeing how the gang: Stefan, Elena and Caroline etc are doing in the present? ... kind of hard to explain. lol Basically it's like seeing both worlds, we see the gang in the present while really seeing how it's going with Damon and Bonnie three months earlier... not sure that'll happen, just an idea.
I didn't think about the time-skip Yeah, in that case I think it's probable we'll see flashbacks of Bamon that will show us what they have done in the AU during that time Just some flash in sequence, maybe They could start with the light vanishing and Bamon opening their eyes and discover the AU And yeah, it could be like you wrote and by the end of the episode the two temporal levels fit again with each other

Quote:
I'm just intrigued on how this AU world will be since we got confirmation the 'Other Side' is really gone...
Hope it won't be as depressing as the OS

Quote:
Well even though you don't ship them, it's cool you can't wait to see how the storyline is with them. lol That's called good writing from the writers, this is their chance to really write a strong Damon & Bonnie friendship, or whatever route they choose to go. I believe this is the most 'believable' chance they got. They can mess it up or succeed.
I agree, it's a very good chance to develop their relationship and explore it in a different and more deepened way Whichever path they'll choose, it's still a good and interesting storyline to make their characters develop both as individual and as a relationship
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-28-2014, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by classex12 (View Post)
Just waiting for the writers to mess this up yet again
That's the spirit! Hope for the best, expect the worst.
Old 05-28-2014, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

wow congrats it was beautiful and deserved it

btw I like ur icon tia

{}
Old 05-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
That's the spirit! Hope for the best, expect the worst.
it's for the best.

Wow that's awesome congrats!!
Old 05-29-2014, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Bonnie/Damon final scene won at the EW’s 5th Annual Season Finale Awards in its category, congrats!

EW’s 5th Annual Season Finale Awards - Best Final Shot

Me neither unfortunately, I know this show and how it's promoted
I found out about it like hours before you posted it, congrats to them. It was a great ending scene for sure.

I know! shows definitely aren't the way they use to be in the early 00's or 90s and earlier. lol

Quote:
I didn't think about the time-skip Yeah, in that case I think it's probable we'll see flashbacks of Bamon that will show us what they have done in the AU during that time Just some flash in sequence, maybe They could start with the light vanishing and Bamon opening their eyes and discover the AU And yeah, it could be like you wrote and by the end of the episode the two temporal levels fit again with each other

Hope it won't be as depressing as the OS

I agree, it's a very good chance to develop their relationship and explore it in a different and more deepened way Whichever path they'll choose, it's still a good and interesting storyline to make their characters develop both as individual and as a relationship

If the time jump did happened, I'd love for that to happen, for some reason I'd be a bit surprised if the show took place at the same time where Season 5 ended. Wow that opening eye sequence idea seem so 'LOST' like. lol

Other Side did seem depressing, although I didn't really watch Season 5 to really decide that. I just know it was a place where all the dead people resides... all the dead who haven't moved on I guess.

Yeah I feel this is definitely the writers perfect opportunity if they really want to start something with Damon & Bonnie, if now isn't the time for at least a strong foundation of something, then there will never be...

Old 05-30-2014, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I found out about it like hours before you posted it, congrats to them. It was a great ending scene for sure
I'm glad TVD fandom voted a lot for this

Quote:
If the time jump did happened, I'd love for that to happen, for some reason I'd be a bit surprised if the show took place at the same time where Season 5 ended. Wow that opening eye sequence idea seem so 'LOST' like. lol
They'll have to skip or we'll have to see just people depressed If some months passed, people will still mourn them, but they'll already start to live and fight again I believe And we'll see Bamon already "used" to the new AU and then flashbacks of they got there

Is it obvious I was a LOST fan?

Quote:
Yeah I feel this is definitely the writers perfect opportunity if they really want to start something with Damon & Bonnie, if now isn't the time for at least a strong foundation of something, then there will never be...
Yep, (even if I'll intend it in a different way of you I believe ), I agree this is a perfect opportunity to create strong basis for them
I am the storm"

Anna

Last edited by LabuanPearl88; 05-30-2014 at 01:34 PM
Old 05-30-2014, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on the fandom voiting for Bamon!
Old 06-01-2014, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

Found this:

source

I am the storm"

Anna
Old 06-01-2014, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Felt like I haven't been in here forever. Thanks for the new thread! Nice title
Old 06-01-2014, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's a tragic graphic but beautiful nevertheless