Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2011, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

Reflective Souls [D♥B]#699.33:Because Damon did what he was told, no argument, no questions asked.

699.30 six hundred and ninety - nine threads
Supernatural Love / The Vampire & The Witch

100. pattykirsche
101. IviilBrown
102. smallocoth
103. SweetAsCandy (Bonnie)
104. zccajj (Iman)
105. Kyra2010 (Kyra)
106. Jinkxy123 (Chloe)
107. RickyandChucklover1 (Hannah)
108. CheEsecAKe&BRUCAS (Hiba)
109. Motoko Ayoama (Lisa)
110. misguidedღangel (Lauren)
111. Its Just Fiction (Nicole)
112. semmanclana
113. fbond0001
114. honeykist
115. PrincessB
116. drunkalice (Alice)
117. Creativity (Jennifer)
118. breakmyheart (Leighton)
119. feels|like|home (Azra)
120. ThaWriterzSoundtrack (Noa)
121. xxPolish-Beautyxx
122. nicky83 (Nicky)
123. SkySamuelle (Antonella)
124. Bamon215
125. Cherry_21
126. rewitched (Alta)
127. Lauren83 (Lauren)
128. sillycilla (Cilla)
129. JaxtheVampire(Candace)
130. Betterdays2come (Zeke)
131. CrazedBamonFan (D)
132. Demonic Angel Clone
133. KEA22 (Katherine)
134. AnuBamon
135. babiicakesz (Desiree)
136. quinnandclay ( Carol)
137. alraccafe (Carly)
138. darkchick843(Jessica)
139. LuCe60 (Lucie)
140. wbgurl2007 (Taryn)
141. BLCS (Kristen)
142. Dreamer... (Jessica)
143. damonlover89(Amanda)
144. Bright lights(Iva)
145. CrushingDarkness (Anel)
146. Monkey Princess
147. Cynthia83(Cynthia)
148. Swamy(Ross)
149. jules!
150. Angell4 (Angell)
151. BoxingKangaroo (Katerina)
152. LunaSolTierra (Deyanira)
153. Talented Roses(India)
154. pixie_Chick_20
155. Kija225(Kiara)
156. infinite.moment (Tiffany)
157. LunaSolTierra
158. Gina21
159. hannahpaige
160. Isis_Izabel(Iz)
161. etgoddess(Kristin)
162. bdgrldro (Renee)
163. onedj (DJ)
164. friels
165. XxHayXx0 (Hayley)
166. AdamandEliForever
167. KatherineLeFay
168. RazyCrandomGirl (Cana)
169. bamonfan01 (Lashanda)
170. akellov537 (Victoria)
171. blahbleh! (Damali)
172. DassiexBamon (Alix)
173. Russian Roulette (Nikkie)
174. Haunted_Smile (Lay Ray)
175. Cruel2BeMe (Katie)
176. All Time Low Love (Jane)
177. Cristiano Rolando (Hayley)
178. Makeme|BreakMe (Iz)
179. Lala land Girl (Evelyn)
180. ~XGun&Roses~X(Willow)
181. LondonTown89 (Sadie)
182. Josie2288 (Josie)
183. tyty
184. karevluvsstevens85 (Nikki)
185. Ali<3 (Ali)
186. Vintage_Love (Mercedes)
187. xGothic/Strawberryx (England)
188. xFanarinax (Nola)
189. lolo13
190. ACharmingGirl
191. Thespianreveur (Jessica)
192. Samwinchesterwearsmakeup (Charlotte)
193. Eratko (Natalia)
194. AmayaS25 (Amaya)
195. Pinkalicious (Pam)
196. trueloveprevails (Alegra)
197. Wolf Giirl (Mia)
198. AnythingGoes (Mona)
199. GothicxStar (Taylor)
200. ixluvxchilly (Eva)
201. nennylove (Mia)
202. marybongiovi
203. kobe/hil/LP fan
204. MTG11687(Sandy)
205. Beautiful Disorder
206. foreveralways21(Leyla)
207. MandyS
208. nikki_dallas (Ashley)
209. IronMaiden45(Jojo)
210. Resident Evil
211. dolled up (Aida)
212. now.it.all.begins (Rachel)
213. dexterfan10 (Kesha)
214. avaSpeaks
215. CrazyGiirl (JoJo)
216. XoSugarBabeXo
217. venusnv80 (Casey)
218. getzy15 (Steph)
219. Bonjer (Tay)
220. fallsfromtheskies (Aurora)
221. SweetBamon (Alyssa)
222. jasmineflower27
223. McQueenFanGirl (Lissy)
224. MightyFineMolly (Molly)
225. {Melody}
226. marybongiovi (Mariana)
227. GreenBean1023 (Sumaya)
228. Daniella_Consuela
229. tammyb22
230. dk111( Derya)
231. nikki_A
232. lydiamae
233. nicholai
234. quteash (Ash)
235. -lovesexmagic (Duzi)
236. xDriftAway90x
237. 4biddenluv
238. -OddLittleMe- (Liza)
239. *BAMON*(kem)
240. P&B4ever
241. Forsaken-Angel(Jojo)
242. Sesshomaru_Girl
243. 14crimes
244. tigerdee41
245. Bree347
246. sapphiree
247. grace-v
248. marshmello(Cara)

Damon Salvatore & Bonnie Bennett
Homicidal Vampire & Little Witch
why we love them...

Damon and Bonnie have so much chemistry that it feels like sparks flame... I love that they have a link in which
she can communicate with him, I love how whenever Bonnie is in trouble, without thinking she calls to Damon
and that Damon would run to help her even when under the control of a powerful force. Another reason I love
them is that Bonnie is the only person that could open up his shell. As well the fact that they both enjoyed the
kiss and the fact that Damon was willing to get hit so that Bonnie could not be injured. I also love that in the
show, Damon was willing to let Bonnie help them with the dishes.

lisagslack14 ♥

Bonnie and Damon. The witch and the vampire. They are truly something unique and a pair that you do not
see everyday. In the book and in the show, you could feel the chemistry and the passion that they have
for one another. They have this bond that connects them and when you see them together, you can see that
it's the start of something epic. He's always there to save her and protect her. He cares for her and
he doesn't even know why. Although Bonnie probably wouldn't admit it, she cares for him too. Bonnie and Damon are
unlike any couple you have ever seen before and that's works for them. She's the angel to his devilish side.
When they're together, you can always expect something great and original to come out of it.

♥ BrookeDavisFan

There are many reason why you totally get into Bamon, Donnie, or Bonnie/Damon…Why I LOVE them is that
they just clicked right away and blow my mind away every scene they are in with pure ust longing , explosive angst,
awesome back and forth banters, and sizzling chemistry! I love that Bonnie just can bring his humanity side out without
he noticing it and Damon just can loose her up and lead her to enjoy& embrace her supernatural side as Bonnie would
make him see that he can embrace his humanity side! I also can see that they can rule the world and are on fire so
be careful world bec once they finally get together, you never know what is unexpected from them and can bring so
much more in their scenes as you know you would enjoy every minutes of them and Kat&Ian make them so real with
way they interacting with each other and you just cant deny their chemistry. I believe that they are soul mates and
can bring darkness/light & teach more toward each other as they can be transforming into powerful supernatural couple
and are great individual and together, you just love them right way<33.

♥ ixluvxchilly

First let me start by saying Bamon is greatness in the making and I just know in my heart that they will
keep getting more popular andgreater with time. I became a Bonnie&Damon fan without even seeing any scenes
between them and also not knowing their history in thebooks. Once I saw the Vampire Diaries first promo on the
CW, while everyone else was probably hooked on Stefan/Elena (who I love now by the way) or Elena/Damon(I would
only enjoy a friendship). I was hooked on Damon with Bonnie. I just saw the two separated, Bonnie was in a scene
with Elena and I saw Damon talking to Stefan and I put the two together in my head and I was like "they would
really look great together" so after that, I went to find out what their names were on the show and I found it
on a Vampire Diaries site, so then I started chatting with other Damon&Bonnie fans on the Vampire Diaries Board
on Fanforum. Now as I continue to watch the show, I know that's it's not just about how great they look together:
It's a Witch and a Vampire, and I'm so intrigued by that idea. I really believe that Bonnie can handle him in a
way no one else can. She's loyal and powerful and that is exactly who Damon needs in his life, and Damon can
also help her in a way. I think him falling in love with Elena will not be good because I think he will always
be reminded of Katherine and he will just get himself in another love triangle that would cause more tension with
Damon and Stefan, which I don't want. I think he should just fall in love with someone completely different and
who has no similarities as Katherine does. A person who can surprise him and put him in his place anytime, and
I think that person can be Bonnie who does it. I'm just tired of seeing the Mortal turning the bad Vampire (or
bad guy) good; I just want to have something new that has never been done. The Witch and The Vampire falling in
love. I know that Damon and Bonnie have a long way to go but bring on their journey cause I'm ready for it. I
really trust that they won't be getting OOC or it won't be rushed and that makes me happy cause Vampire Diaries
has been lacking to the extreme with giving couples long realistic build ups. So I would love for Bonnie&Damon
to be one of the couples on the show that has the great build up. I can just hope it don't disappoint and I will
remain optimistic and look forward to their scenes time and time again, cause they are worth the wait. Remember
the saying "good things comes to those who wait."

BrathanSupporter ♥

I've always been a fan of the underdog couples; the ones who may be overlooked or over-shadowed. Very rarely,
these couples come out on top. I strongly believe that this is the case with Bonnie and Damon. The fact
that they are both supernatural in being makes their appeal even greater. They have a connection that nobody else has.
Damon may deny that he cares about her, and Bonnie can scream and yell that she's afraid of him all
she wants, but actions speak louder than words. She pulls the humanity out of Damon -- she's seen him at his
most vulnerable state, and even made him blush. Any girl that can do that to someone like Damon is definitely
a keeper. Sure, they may not the forefront of the books and of the show, but that's what makes them
perfect; little looks, touches, and kisses... the moments are so subtle, but sometimes those moments are the ones that make
the biggest difference.

♥ mindFREQ.

I don’t remember how or exactly when I became a fan of Damon and Bonnie, but I can definitely say that I’m glad
that I did. All I knew was that it was quickly approaching the new TV season and I needed a show to become invested
in. I found it in The Vampire Diaries. Watching, I related to Bonnie and what she was going through with discovering
something new about herself. Damon is, of course, attractive but I felt that deep down he was capable of caring for
someone. Naturally, I felt drawn to these two deep characters, both of them quickly becoming my favourites. I
eventually found myself reading the books. Needless to say, the discovery of a borderline relationship between
Damon and Bonnie made my little shipper heart burst. Damon has always been seen as selfish and unfeeling but whenever
he’s around Bonnie, I couldn’t help but notice that he was more human than I’m sure he felt comfortable admitting.
Bonnie brought out a side of Damon that no one knew existed, extracting feelings from him that no one else could.
She broke the wall around his heart, without even trying and he endlessly brought her back from the edge of death.
I’ve always been captivated by couples that have been built up throughout the course of a series and Damon and Bonnie
definitely have that going for them.

nemapasara ♥

Even if I had never read the books I would still ship Damon and Bonnie. Damon needs a strong female
character who would be able to handle him. And that is exactly who Bonnie is. Not to mention also a
witch. She is fearless and won't be up with Damon's crap. With only a few scenes together these two have
captured my heart. I can't wait to see what is in store for them.

♥ greeneyeswe3tie

Bonnie/Damon, Damon/Bonnie, Bamon, Donnie. There are many different names for this ship, but folks, all of them add
up to the same thing. Which is "Friggin Awesome". When we first meet Damon, he is just an evil, cruel,
sexy, badass vamp who looked upon humans as food and nothing more. Then rolls around The Dark Reunion, and Bonnie
enters the equation. Bonnie is a human (or should I say witch) who (and I'm going to quote Nightfall here)
"has never hurt a harmless thing for malice" (Nightfall, 147). They don't seem to really fit, do they? Well, yes.
Yes, they do. One of the main reasons the Bonnie/Damon relationship appeals to me (and I'm sure to many
people) is that she brings out the human side in Damon, the side that he would swear he didn't have.
He wants to protect her and keep her safe (but of course, he wants to do all of this while
still maintaining his badassness). He wants to be the vampire she goes to when she's in trouble, and though he
may pretend to be annoyed when she does call for help, he still does it without a second thought (except
for when he is controlled by Malach). He will not let any thing harm his little bird. He would rather
take a punch in the face from a stronger vampire than see her get hurt (Nightfall, 158). Some people (and
these people are definitely not Bamon fans) think that she is too young and immature, but I happen to disagree,
and apparently so does Damon. Because although he has an interest in beautiful, sexy Elena, Bonnie is (and now
I'm quoting Damon) "definitely a maiden" (Nightfall, 159)."

biabiabia ♥

Bonnie and Damon would be a wonder together. She's a powerful witch & he's a powerful vampire. They are both
talented in their own rights. Not only that, but they could also balanced each other. He's damaged, but she's the
down-to-earth loyal to all her friends. He needs that light in his life...he needs her. It also
wouldn't hurt if occasionally he could teach her to let loose and get dirty together. And when their love grow,
it wouldn't be because of revenge or anything related to his brother or his past. It would be because he
truly felt for her as she felt for him. They would also already know each other stories because both have
never been the type to lie about their abilities or hide who they really are. Their love would be something
out of the supernatural world EPICness.

♥ LuckyRabbit

I fell in love with Damon and Bonnie because throughout the books all Damon's relationships, whether it were with his
brother or with Elena were selfish. But when it came to Bonnie, well something happened that he never expected. He
started to care for her, started to care about her which he has never done on his own accord (without
starting from revenge or getting back at someone). She makes him feel things he hasn't felt in a long time,
and she brings out the caring, unselfish side to him. These two may make an unlikely pairing, but it's something
bred from something pure, something special and rare. She is his saving grace, and he is someone who understands her
the way nobody else does. He makes her believe that she can accomplish anything, to show her that she doesn't
have to be afraid of who she is and the powers she posesses. And together they bring out all the
things in themselves they never knew existed.

Guinevere ♥

I Love Bonnie & Damon because, they are Fire & Ice. They are so different but yet the same. They will fight tooth & nail to prtect the people
they love. All f their scenes are intense. They always manage to make other speechless. I love the way they look at eachtoehr with love, hate,
lust, intrigue. They also make eachother think they understnd eachtohr they really don't. They are hot together. I can't wait for them to realize
they belong together. I can't wait to see how protective of eachotehr they would be once they got together!

♥ BreanBamonFan

Not only are Damon and Bonnie the characters who have the most potential as a couple, they're not the typically
clichéd Vampire/Human relationship. Everyone knows that Bonnie Bennett is the altruistic, innocent girl who will give her life for
the people she loves, and Damon Salvatore is the conniving, resident bad-boy of Mystic Falls who cares for no
one but himself. Their strong personalities completely contrast each other that when you put two and two together, they almost
complement. It's fantastic to see that, finally, a female character on the show can level with Damon. I mean, it's
not everyday you see him get burned and left speechless, right? What's great about these two is that as a
viewer, you will never get bored: Damon will definitely always try to charm her, but Bonnie will constantly resist him.
You really can't ignore their undeniable chemistry; it's there: in their dialogue, in their eyes, in their body language. Despite
Damon and Bonnie's lack of scenes together, they will be one of the most amazing couples on this show.

phoemster ♥

I became interested in Bonnie/Damon since the first episode. I liked Bonnie’s character because she seemed like this best
friend that every girl should have. In a lot of ways her friendship with Elena reminded me of my friendship
with my best friend. Then, I fell in love with Damon’s character whenever he made the funny joke about Stefan’s ‘grrr’
face. In my mind, I put the two together and thought of all the possibilities that could come out of
it. The thing that really attracted me to them was the unique pairing: Witch/Vampire. This type of coupling was
so fascinating to me because never before had it been done and there was so much that it could go
through and present to the world. And the bonus was that Ian and Kat made Bonnie and Damon so enjoyable
to watch. And when they finally had a scene together, their quirky banter completely sold me on the idea of
their pairing. These two brought both humor and emotion to their conversations that just pulled me in. They kept each
other on their toes. And I believe that Bonnie is really the only female capable of holding her own against
Damon. Not just because of her increasing powers, but because she didn’t shy away from the conflicts and dangers that
Damon brought. She would have her weak moment, then suck it up and move on. And Damon is the one
capable of bringing out the sassiness that resides inside of Bonnie that we only manage to catch glimpses of. In
my mind, they represent a real couple to me with all of these qualities. So, in my heart, Bamon will
always be my One True Pairing for Vampire Diaries. They are a unique pairing full of so many possibilities that
could spawn a whole new set of pairings and ideas. Bamon fan for life!

♥ BlueFlameDancer

What makes the pairing of Damon and Bonnie so attractive to me is their personalities. Damon has an excessive personality.
He does things big, and he loves to get his way. Bonnie, like Damon, has a strong personality, but she’s more subdued. Even
so, she’s no pushover. Bonnie has standards such as not killing/using/manipulating people, and she’s strict about it. Damon
needs that. Neither’s personality will change that much when they get together. Because of who they are, they will fight their
feelings for each other. The homicidal, cocky vampire and the righteous, innocent witch? It’s not supposed to happen, and it’s
not going to be part of either of their plans, but they won’t be able to fight their feelings and attraction for each other. I
loved their journey in season 1, and I can’t wait for it to continue. This ship is all about the slow burn. Damon now respects
Bonnie, and I look forward to Damon showing Bonnie the other sides to him. Respect will become mutual, then trust will develop,
then friendship, and then a relationship, and throughout it all there will be banters, fights, smirks, sarcasm, glares, lip
licking, flirting (from Damon), and UST!

rewitched ♥

Bamon. Exactly what it says. Bamon! They're so explosive on screen it's ridiculous. From the sexual eye glances to the lovable
bantering. It makes Damon Salvatore turned on he can't help but lick his lips. You can't just describe this pairing with one word.
There's too many adjectives that can describe them. Sizziling, sexy, funny, snarky, and just so dang entertaining. They are the
main reason for my interest in the show. It always drive me crazy how they can have most scenes under just a minute and still have
me wanting more! Bamon can knock out a scene with so much intensity and charisma included. Every since that memorable 'thank you'
scene in the season finale, my love for bamon was sold and has only grown stronger. You can tell Damon doesn't do that, showing
gratitude is not his thing. Which made it more special that he said it not once, but TWICE to Bonnie. Ahh, that made me fall in
love with Damon for a moment. Bonnie was speechless, like all of the bamonators probably was. I can only see them progressing from here.

♥ 1beaut

The main reason I ship Bonnie and Damon is my belief that they are perfectly matched: in temper, personality, power and wit. They balance
each other out. Bonnie above-her-years wisdom is a pleasant contrast to Damon’s childlike egocentrism, just like his wilderness of spirit
is to her quiet intensity. They are both very passionate characters, and fiercely loyal to those they care about –two traits that will make
then a hell of couple someday. Whenever they share a scene, regardless of how short, you can literally feel the air sizzling with their
chemistry. Bonnie doesn’t let him off easy, and she is not afraid to stand up to him, murderous vampire or not, and you can see Damon
respects her for that, and her strength and goodness. I think he truly needs someone like her in his life, given his past: someone who will
set boundaries and won’t be fooled by his antics, but also who will have his back, it doesn’t matter what.
I always think of them as an epic-in-progress. For now, they are the hottest example of ying and yang I know, and their banter is the best
I saw onscreen since Chuck and Blair. I love to see them challenge each other and I can’t wait to see the rest of their journey.

SkySamuelle ♥

When i think of Bamon..i think BAMon, that is Banter, Angst and Mesmirising..they don't need more words to describe they are just that..also
EPIC would be another. I love how Damon is drawn to Bonnie, he is always 'bumping' into her, they are attracted to each other whether they
like it or not because they have a bond, Damon swore to protect the Bennett line , he will always be there for her. I love their chemistry,
their love-hate dynamic and every scene they have be it small and few makes my day!

♥ LondonTown89

Bamon is the first and only ship that I have ever been this in love with. The most interesting aspect of Bamon is their potential. They've
had few scenes but they've been full of angst and sexual tension which have drawn me to them. For Damon, he doesn't have to worry about
protecting her or being haunted by a former love that had broken his heart - he could simply be himself without any strings attached. And
Bonnie wouldn't have to worry about hiding her abilities from anyone because Damon would already understand. That's the most beautiful
thing about Bamon - that they would never have to be anyone that they're not.
And ever since I've read the books, I've fallen even deeper in love with this ship. Bonnie has a sweet innocence to her and Damon finds
himself being more protective and tender with her. In this case, Bonnie brings out a part of him that he thought he had buried a long
time ago. And I think as the books continue, Bonnie will begin to see that there is more to him that meets the eye, and again, it is their
potential that I love so much. I can't wait to see what happens in the future Bamon scenes and where their relationship will go from here.

Creativity ♥

Why do i love Damon/Bonnie? there are so many reasons, i love their banter, their not afraid to say how they feel to each other. i love
the intense chemistry that is there when they are in the room, how you feel it pulling you in from the second you watch them together. I
love the whole opposites Attract thing, and I love the supernatural love in the room. Damon doesn't have to pretend with her, Bonnie saved
his life, I believe they are meant to be together, even if it takes a long time for them to get there, it will be worth it in the end.

♥ NateBlairlover

Why love Damon Bonnie together? That's a rather stupid question if you ask me. Why wouldn't you? They're everything one can hope to find
in a ship. They're Damon and Bonnie. They're not good but they're amazing. Everything each one of them embodies works with the other. They're
not perfect. Not a all. But they're perfect for me. They're the underdog couple that will win in the end. There's no other end possible. He's
the "evil" vampire, she's the "powerful" witch who's all about protecting her friends and family, even from him. How could they not work out?
It's the good ole' BadGuy/ GoodGirl story with a twist to it. Bonnie isn't all innocent and frail. She's powerful. She puts him in his place
and that's what Damon needs.

sabrinoush ♥

I fell in love with the TV show Bonnie/Damon and with only a handful of scenes together; their chemistry and delicious UST have quickly made
them my OTP. The thing I most love about Bamon is their potential. Potential to become an incredible couple; on their own they are two strong
individuals, their differences are vast but they can still balance each other out. Damon needs a strong woman who can handle him, but he also
needs someone to love him...and only him. Bonnie needs excitement, passion and adoration; someone to sweep her off her feet and never let her
fall. Its clear that they need each other. They both love so fiercely separately, just imagine if they were to love each other. Hopefully we
won't have to imagine for long....

♥ AmayaS25

the warmth was growing, rushing out to all parts of her,
from her fingertips to the soles of her feet. his lips were
cool, like silk, but everything else was so warm. she didn't
need to be afraid; she could just let go and float on this.

animation of the moment ;

Old 04-10-2011, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

"holding on to what i'm feeling, savoring this heart that's healing..."

icons ;

banners ;

mixtape ;
A Beautiful Dawn

front | back

videos ;
&; You're all that i'm asking for by Sikam16
&; as long as the wrong feels right by EternalSmile107
&; Blinding by musiccoloroflifexxx
&; Shut up and kiss me by naleysocute23
&; Tears of an Angel (Part 1) by Aurelie1610
&; Tango by kindhiya
&; A wish right now by Aurelie1610
&; Rude Boy by Aurelie1610
&; Delicious by Aurelie1610
&; Come Around by AustralopithecusLex
&; Different by remiixed03
&; All Around Me by remiixed03
&; and all i could taste is this moment by givemyloveachance
&; sweeter than heaven, hotter than hell by EternalSmile107
&; What Lies Beneath by AustralopithecusLex
&; Better by AustralopithecusLex
&; I can't live without u by RobstenGirl89
&; bonnie & damon | everytime you're close ... ♥by EternalSmile107
&; ● i'll seek you out, flay you alive; damonbonnie}by givemyloveachance

fanfiction ;
Half In Love With Pretty Girls by eena-angel2001
The Enemy of My Enemy by eena-angel2001
Casualties Of Accidental Dating by Sky Samuelle
Will You Be There? by angryzen
Bloodletting by femmenoir
Shag, Snog, Marry, Kill by TheSouthernScribe
Elements of an Illfated Romance by Sweet-Tahira
Undisclosed by sansbear
Tear the World Down by IsisIzabel
IN PERPETUUM by HairSprayFashionista
Sloppy Seconds by Leslie N
Witches and Vampires by Sky Samuelle
Sacred Geometry by Sky Samuelle
Breathe Underwater by Sky Samuelle
Nightlight by JezziBness
Stranger Than Fiction by norrific
Something Supernatural by Agent-Merriweather

future titles ; Full list: click here.
Because I've found all I've waited for and I couldn't ask for more.
Because the daylight seems to want you just as much as I want you.
Because she's too hot to handle and she's not afraid to let him know it.
Because Bonnie stood up to Damon and threatened to set him on fire.
"His lips were cool, like silk, but everything else was so warm. She didn't need to be afraid."
"This fatally poisoned woman-child he’d as good as given his word to save."
Because he was her protector, like a guardian angel.
"I hear the laughter and I taste the tears, But I can't get near you now."
"Oh I just can’t take it, My heart is racing, The emotions keep spinning out."
Because Damon always does threatening but Bonnie turned it around on him.
Because with Bamon "you never know."
Because you cant control the feelings that buried deep inside.
"I admit I did some painful things it's true, And I'm sorry , no making amends"
"You have been a challange in every way, Thats what I like..."
Because "Your so hard to get."
Because only Bonnie can resist Damon's charm.
Because Bonnie is the only that made Damon beg.
Because Bonnie can burn Damon in more ways than one.
Because she is the only girl who can say 'no' to Damon without annoying him.
Because he always tells her the truth.
Because Bonnie can see right through him.
Because Bonnie is the only person that threaten Damon genuinely and live.
B/C: They might not cry for the same reason but always at the same time.
Because "they haven't even started yet" but we are 100% behind them.
Because she'll be the one to rip his emotional armor to shreds.
Because the fire between them right now will only intensify once they hit the sheets.
Because there's nothing ordinary about Supernatural Love.
Because their love defies conventions.
Because her body is a Supernatural temple and he can't wait to explore every inch of it.
Because if procreation were possible in the vampiric world, a Bamon baby would trump all others.
B/C sex appeal, exceptional acting chops and captivating chemistry makes them worth rooting for.
Because 'Bamon' is a synonym for 'incomparably sexy.'
Because strong women turn him on to no end and Bonnie definitely fits the bill.
Resistance will be futile once BnD given into their repressed desires for one another.
Because Bonnie knows how to take care of Damon in every way that counts.
Because if you are looking for fresh new action tune into all Bamon scenes.
Because chemistry+vampire+magical gives us a perfection supernatural team.
Because the stone encasing his soul shattered for the young girl with strawberry locks.
Because the Bamonation formed without coaxing from ads or producers.
Because “The world was on fire and no one could save me but you.”
Because “There’s something in between you and I...come around to me.” – Rosi Golan
Because BnD wrote the book on eye sex and UST.
Because she’ll be the challenge he’s always up for.
Because all efforts to fight off Bamon fever are futile.
Because vampire + witch = vitch and that sounds very sexy.
Because IS and KG can cause spontaneous sexual combustion with their fiery chemistry.
Because love makes me want to give you everything so you never want for anything.
Because when the storm comes to pass, I’ll be your refuge from the rain.
Because she’ll turn his darkness into light with a love that feels so right.
Soaps have supercouples. TVD has a twosome that trumps even that – BnD.
Because frost and feist make watching TVD oh so nice.
Because a single taste of Bonnie Bennett will never be enough to suffice.
Because this entire thread will be doing the end zone dance when they kiss.
Because Bamonistas the world over all agree. Bonnie and Damon = Something Supernaturally Profound.
Because she stays true to herself and that's what is going to make Damon fall for her. etc
Because it should be a sin to be that hot.
Hang on, we have to put our shades on, Bamon's alluring presence is too blinding.
B/c the image of Damon giving Bonnie fang sex, while they're levitating; breathtaking.
Because she's got lips like sugar and he's got a body built for sin.
Because the Bamonators are constantly reaching out to the writers, we know they won't disappoint.
Because he had to be the first Salvatore to get a taste.
DB won't be a rush cause "love don't come easy, It's a game of give and take"
"How long must I wait, How much more can I take before loneliness will cause my heart..."
Because they can have their clothes on and still have us aroused.
Because we know Bonnie can speak in tongues which is right down Damon's alley.
'I wanna protect you believe it or not' I think that it's important to pay attention to that." - Kat
Because whether it's good or bad press, DB has been getting a lot of publicity!
Because people are noticing DnB! It's really about time.
Because DnB already have a strong connection, they just don't know it yet.
She'll never step aside & forget which works perfectly cause Damon needs a wake up call sometimes.
Even if she's vulnerable she wouldn't let him know it, he doesn't deserve that power over her - YET.
Because DnB lovin is all a lot of people "to do" list for Season 2.
Because she's the only one who can turn his wrongs back around at him.
Because deep down he understands why she does what he does.
Because Damon asked Bonnie for a "truce" it'll happen and we can't wait for the day!
Because DnB were working side by side in successful mission!
Because Stefan wanted them to play nice.
Because he opened the car door for her, such the gentlemen yet again!
Because Damon said "thank you" and opened the car door for her all in the same day.
Elena had to know admittedly what was going on when Stefan said he was with DnB
Because it seems that Stefan will be a DB shipper as he was in the books!
He can have everyone fooled but Bonnie sees through it all so he'll have to try harder.
Something makes him want to protect her, no matter what she's done to him.
"She seems to bring out a gentleness in Damon." - LJ
'What more can she possibly do to Damon to make the hatred start?' I guess nothing.
Because Damon probably likes those debates with Bonnie more than he lets her know.
With DnB the word 'polite' doesn't enter their vocabulary when their bantering!
They are working together side by side, what a terror night in hell made for everyone else.
Because whether they wanted to or not, they both helped each other a lot.
DnB have some much tension that you just want to tell them to "get a room already."
Because Bonnie is tolerating him and Damon is on her good side, that's a start.
"He actually saved Bonnie's life (and kissed her) before the VD story started." - LJ
Whether they are hated or loved, it's always a heated interest of discussion about them.
"Somewhere inside he has a lot of tenderness for her." as on TVD.
'There's something special about Bonnie that just can't make Damon go on hate mode.'
Because everyone always mentions witches around Damon. must be a sign.
Because having a witch by his side makes Damon feel more protected then he has in years.
They have each other on speed dial, use your imagination of what happens when the light's out.
When he's cocky, she's sassy. He goes homicidal then she goes judgey - see the similar pattern?
Because she is the queen of mimicking Damon facial expressions and attitude.
Finally someone who can have a snap back at every word Damon's says!
Because with the line "Don't be disrespectful" she's already putting Damon in line!
Because Damon is happy with his "witchy" date with Bonnie!
Because Bonnie saving Damon yet again!

Damon and Bonnie are portrayed by the amazingly talented and
gorgeous actors, Ian Somerhalder & Katerina Graham.

KG: Hey, Ian? Hey, it's Kat. Hey, sorry, I know you're probably, like, in the middle
of something. Will you do me, like, this huge favor? Alright. Um, I'm on the
f--, I'm on the, like, I'm doing this live chat with the fans. Will you just say hi?
Hold on, I'm gonna put you on speaker phone. Alright, shout out to everyone!
IS: Hey guys! What's up? It's Ian. Thank you so much for supporting us. Woo!
KG: Thanks, Ian. I love you. You're the best.
IS: Yeah, much love. Talk to you later, bye.
KG: Okay, bye.

to be continued...

Thanks to everyone who contributed to making this OP amazing!
- mindFREQ., SkySamuelle, Pinkalicious, moonlightstar, BrathanSupporter, rewitched, 1beaut.
Old 04-10-2011, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt mo!!
Old 04-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Loyal Fan

TFNT mon!

LOL @ the title.

when bamon get into a relationship he's going to be so whipped
Old 04-10-2011, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Your welcome Quin!
Old 04-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowMaraTweee (View Post)
Even thru it should be balanced, Damon so will obey her no matter how he tried not to

TFTNT Mo
Old 04-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT Twin

Hey all

So apparently Britney Spears is gonna be on the Rihanna remix for S&M...so in other words, they heard about being honorary Bamon shippers and decided to come together in the spirit of Bamon...

that's how I interpreted it, anyways...
Old 04-10-2011, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowMaraTweee (View Post)
TFNT mon!

LOL @ the title.

Your welcome !

When you say that I think of S & M, just saying I can't control my hormones with these two

Your welcome Eva!
Old 04-10-2011, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmayaS25 (View Post)
So apparently Britney Spears is gonna be on the Rihanna remix for S&M...so in other words, they heard about being honorary Bamon shippers and decided to come together in the spirit of Bamon...

Ahh, Twins united

It gonna be so good

Did anyone hear about KG quote "Ian and DB quote" ? I just post it earlier due to Mia
Old 04-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
TFTNT Twin

Hey all

HAHA! I love your interpretation I approve.

Btw, I saw your reblog on that DE friend watching 2x17 with her bamon friend and the mom. I love it! haha. Had to reblog. It makes me smile,
Old 04-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

very cool!! i love that quote from kat about ian & bamon!!
Old 04-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Did anyone hear about KG quote "Ian and DB quote" ? I just post it earlier due to Mia
I saw it going around tumblr today, I thought it was a fake interview
But if its for real then

Quote:
Btw, I saw your reblog on that DE friend watching 2x17 with her bamon friend and the mom. I love it! haha. Had to reblog. It makes me smile,
yeah that was hilarious. Moms got good taste is all I'll say...
Old 04-10-2011, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But if its for real then
Honestly, that my exact reaction
Old 04-10-2011, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Amaya even though we know Kat as a Bamon shipper I thought the interview was a fake as well....so.

Thanks for the new thread! great title.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
But if its for real then

yeah that was hilarious. Moms got good taste is all I'll say...
I'm a little iffy on that magazine thing about Kat because I want to know where this source is. ha. So I'll believe it when I see it.

Yep, mom has really good taste. She's funny too. "let me know when he hooks up with the witch..."

Your welcome Tia!
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top