Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2019, 07:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Wars
Chris Pine

She was so much fun one of my favorite things about her
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries

favorite man for her?
OTP: Bamon Forwood Stelena Jalaric Janna Steferine Stalerie Stebekah Steroline Klaroline Carenzo Kolvina Klayley Naley Semma/Sellie Derena/Dair Duve Djo Stefan Salvatore https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bamonforwoodstelena
icons by Erin 80s90sisthebest
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Damon because of the compatibility, he loved her more than anything, she is comfortable around him, and she never raped him. And I love a man who loves me the way Damon loves Katherine.
Old 06-19-2019, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries

I'm more for Stefan. Datherine was ok.
OTP: Bamon Forwood Stelena Jalaric Janna Steferine Stalerie Stebekah Steroline Klaroline Carenzo Kolvina Klayley Naley Semma/Sellie Derena/Dair Duve Djo Stefan Salvatore https://www.tumblr.com/blog/bamonforwoodstelena
Old 06-19-2019, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

I view that relationship as one sided, abusive, and unhealthy. Katherine was never enough for Stefan after robbing him of his will. Katherine deserves somebody who loves her for her while Stefan deserves better. Plus the original writing in Season 1 was for Stelena/Datherine. When it hit Season 2, it's like the writers wanted to forget what they've wrote the last season in order to have a "reason" to make Delena/Steferine "valid". The evidence in Season 1 makes the finale and the rest of the show a different show in a way. Plus I'm a strong believer that a person doesn't really love you if they rob you of his/her will, and a woman should be with a man who treats her like a queen. What Julie Plec did to Datherine is unforgivable.

I used to ship Delena/Steferine in high school, but after rewatching and growing up, my views have changed. Now I'm more for Stebekah/Datherine and Stelena/Datherine.

I'm also a strong believer of not hooking up with the guy who had relations with your mom: Isobel/Damon/Elena. For Delena's relationship to happen, the writers had to take Stefan out of the equation. In order to make Steferine valid, the writers had to remove what we've seen about Datherine in Season to make it look like Katherine "loves" Stefan "more." I didn't like that.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☆♥~Buffyverse_Lover16~♥☆ (View Post)
I view that relationship as one sided, abusive, and unhealthy. Katherine was never enough for Stefan after robbing him of his will. Katherine deserves somebody who loves her for her while Stefan deserves better. Plus the original writing in Season 1 was for Stelena/Datherine. When it hit Season 2, it's like the writers wanted to forget what they've wrote the last season in order to have a "reason" to make Delena/Steferine "valid". The evidence in Season 1 makes the finale and the rest of the show a different show in a way. Plus I'm a strong believer that a person doesn't really love you if they rob you of his/her will, and a woman should be with a man who treats her like a queen. What Julie Plec did to Datherine is unforgivable.

I used to ship Delena/Steferine in high school, but after rewatching and growing up, my views have changed. Now I'm more for Stebekah/Datherine and Stelena/Datherine.

I'm also a strong believer of not hooking up with the guy who had relations with your mom: Isobel/Damon/Elena. For Delena's relationship to happen, the writers had to take Stefan out of the equation. In order to make Steferine valid, the writers had to remove what we've seen about Datherine in Season to make it look like Katherine "loves" Stefan "more." I didn't like that.
I see. yes mary I think you believe you used to ship Delena. I love Katherine. How do we feel about her as a human?
Old 07-16-2019, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Wars
Chris Pine

Katherine was such a great character
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2019, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
How I Met Your Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forwood4Bamon (View Post)
I see. yes mary I think you believe you used to ship Delena. I love Katherine. How do we feel about her as a human?
She seemed to want to go back as a vampire.
Old 07-18-2019, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries

I love Kath.
Old 08-08-2019, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Katherine was really incredible to watch.
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries

I love her. I don't like Nina dobrev but I love her.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top