Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2016, 07:19 AM
  #61
Fan Forum Star

 
Stay to the Lights's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 232,713
When incest still exist if you're immortal and vampires?
__________________
Michael Sara
I'm coming home to you.
Prison Break returns April 4th, 2017.
 
Stay to the Lights is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 12:36 PM
  #62
Extreme Fan
 
AnaMack's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
When incest still exist if you're immortal and vampires?
Right? They drink people's blood for living. Kissing their sibling is the least wrong there lol
__________________
"So, it's a show?"
"It's a lifestyle."
"It's a religion."
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
AnaMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:21 PM
  #63
Master Fan

 
soldier of affinity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,474
Lol it's sad when this is the most and only popular ship on this show

Not that it's a bad thing
__________________
"If it's such a wonderful place out there,
why are you all clamoring to get in here?"-Dolores Abernathy
soldier of affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:27 PM
  #64
Extreme Fan
 
AnaMack's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
Lol it's sad when this is the most and only popular ship on this show

Not that it's a bad thing
Is it? What about Haylijah, Klayley or even Klamille(YIKES)?? And it's not sad, thank you very much, Klebekah is beautiful.
__________________
"So, it's a show?"
"It's a lifestyle."
"It's a religion."
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
AnaMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 09:04 PM
  #65
Master Fan

 
DGSAFDMD's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 19,126
Klebekah has been shipped for years so if there was ever a chance of it becoming canon (tho it's pretty canon that Klaus is in love with her IMO) I believe all the TVD fangirls that hate Klaus with anyone else but Caroline or Rebekah would come and join the party. Except Flora cause apparently she thinks we're gross

But within TO I believe Haylijah is the most popular ship is just that it slowed down with the whole Jackson thing and I don't read many fans invested in them as it was during S1. I think Klayley fans also settled with BROTP since haylijah is a thing and klayley hasn't been since TVD. Klamille doesn't really matter anymore cause she dead so...

I made a new thing:




We’re both unsettled, nighttime creatures.

x

P.S. Can you please pay attention to gif #3 since the idiots close their eyes when they touch? THEY LITERALLY CLOSE THEIR EYES WHEN TOUCHING.

DGSAFDMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 04:39 AM
  #66
Fan Forum Star

 
Stay to the Lights's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 232,713
Yeah, I remember they started becoming a ship since the originals appeared in TVD
__________________
Michael Sara
I'm coming home to you.
Prison Break returns April 4th, 2017.
 
Stay to the Lights is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 11:48 PM
  #67
Master Fan

 
soldier of affinity's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)
Is it? What about Haylijah, Klayley or even Klamille(YIKES)?? And it's not sad, thank you very much, Klebekah is beautiful.
I don't consider any of those very popular and my reasons are exactly what May said.

And ofc I was joking with the sad part
__________________
"If it's such a wonderful place out there,
why are you all clamoring to get in here?"-Dolores Abernathy
soldier of affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 04:14 AM
  #68
Extreme Fan
 
AnaMack's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
I don't consider any of those very popular and my reasons are exactly what May said.

And ofc I was joking with the sad part
I see a lot of both Klayley and Haylijah out there. Not that it bothers me at all that someone would consider klebekah TO's only ship, but I don't see it.

She's dead? Thank god!!! Her scenes were so out of nowhere, god... Yeah, I only watch it when Rebekah's involved, 'cause seriously, I started watching TO because of her and might probably start watching TVD for her (third season on, of course).

Those gifs right there gotta love these suckers (literally)...

I pretty much consider klebekah quite canon, it's just not out in the open and it hasn't been addressed as a relationship, but their dependence on each other and passionate feelings towards each other are quite canon. As much as seasons 1 & 2 Lucrezia and Cesare. So much so that, were this show in Showtime or HBO, klebekah would be canon as ****. But, you know, CW, teen-ish audiences, all that...
__________________
"So, it's a show?"
"It's a lifestyle."
"It's a religion."
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
AnaMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 03:50 PM
  #69
Master Fan

 
DGSAFDMD's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 19,126
Oops sorry for spoiling you on Camille (?)

Only watching the Klebekah stuff is a wise choice, that's pretty much what I've been doing with Game of Thrones, I mostly just watch the Cersei stuff since S5.

It's true that the writers think that Klebekah would be canon if it was on a different network, I don't know if the actors think the same. I am seriously not sure what Claire and Joseph think about the relationship? Joseph always expressed that Klaus' favorite is Rebekah but always talks about his love for her as just sibling like. I don't understand how he can act the way he acts around Claire and claim that tho. Mostly in TVD, I don't remember pretty much ANY normal scene between them in TVD... there was just massive subtext that it can barely be called subtext anymore.

Now that Rebekah is gone for most of TO, they're not really at odds so they're playing more loving and caring and in a way less weird? They were still pretty weird in S1 but since her guest appearances in S2 they're slightly more normal. You should really watch the TVD stuff, is awful cause Klaus is an ******* but it's good.
DGSAFDMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:09 AM
  #70
Fan Forum Star

 
Stay to the Lights's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 232,713
I highly doubt she is gone for long, these writers will figure out something
__________________
Michael Sara
I'm coming home to you.
Prison Break returns April 4th, 2017.
 
Stay to the Lights is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 10:37 AM
  #71
Master Fan

 
hurricane eyes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 23,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Oops sorry for spoiling you on Camille (?)

Only watching the Klebekah stuff is a wise choice, that's pretty much what I've been doing with Game of Thrones, I mostly just watch the Cersei stuff since S5.

It's true that the writers think that Klebekah would be canon if it was on a different network, I don't know if the actors think the same. I am seriously not sure what Claire and Joseph think about the relationship? Joseph always expressed that Klaus' favorite is Rebekah but always talks about his love for her as just sibling like. I don't understand how he can act the way he acts around Claire and claim that tho. Mostly in TVD, I don't remember pretty much ANY normal scene between them in TVD... there was just massive subtext that it can barely be called subtext anymore.

Now that Rebekah is gone for most of TO, they're not really at odds so they're playing more loving and caring and in a way less weird? They were still pretty weird in S1 but since her guest appearances in S2 they're slightly more normal. You should really watch the TVD stuff, is awful cause Klaus is an ******* but it's good.
First off you need to watch all of GOT this year because it's the best it's been in forever.

Second I think both Joseph and Claire tend to stay quiet as much as possible about shipping. Not many interviewers ask them about klebekah so it's not like they're going to bring it up, but I think (especially Joseph) has learned to stay quiet about what he thinks would be best shipping-wise for his character. He gets so much hate from all the shippers when he talks about one over the other. I guess he was hated on when he reacted badly during a PaleyFest thing when a fan asked about klaroline and just recently he got tons of threats sent to him on twitter about not being sad enough that Camille was killed off. Can you imagine the hate thrown his way if he said he really shipped klebekah and could give a crap about any of the other ships ?
__________________
Flora...
Make a fangbook.
Icon | Kara
hurricane eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 05:06 PM
  #72
Master Fan

 
DGSAFDMD's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 19,126
In all honesty I don't think the cast ships anything in particular but I would like to know how much comes from Claire and Joseph and how much comes from the directing-writing in regards to Klebekah. It'd be interesting for someone to ask about it, I know many would probably judge because they keep calling them brotp but I think most of us have at least wondered wtf is wrong with Klaus in regards to his possessiveness and obsession with Rebekah once since TVD. AT LEAST. I mean "you need a lesson in what you can and cannot take from me" "men come and go for her but I am the constant" "she has done what no one else has in a thousand years, rip my heart out" And I could go on for several minutes. So yeah, it'd be cool to one day hear out from the cast what they think about the relationship and if it's intentional to act the way they do during some scenes. Like it'll also be nice for someone to ask Daniel why he always pushes guy's faces towards his like he's about to kiss them?
DGSAFDMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:11 PM
  #73
Master Fan

 
hurricane eyes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 23,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
In all honesty I don't think the cast ships anything in particular but I would like to know how much comes from Claire and Joseph and how much comes from the directing-writing in regards to Klebekah. It'd be interesting for someone to ask about it, I know many would probably judge because they keep calling them brotp but I think most of us have at least wondered wtf is wrong with Klaus in regards to his possessiveness and obsession with Rebekah once since TVD. AT LEAST. I mean "you need a lesson in what you can and cannot take from me" "men come and go for her but I am the constant" "she has done what no one else has in a thousand years, rip my heart out" And I could go on for several minutes. So yeah, it'd be cool to one day hear out from the cast what they think about the relationship and if it's intentional to act the way they do during some scenes. Like it'll also be nice for someone to ask Daniel why he always pushes guy's faces towards his like he's about to kiss them?
Omfg I thought I was the only one who noticed that about DG! I was wondering if he was going to shove his tongue down Tristan's throat when he grabbed his neck in a scene at the beginning of the season .

***

I always wonder if it's an acting choice with them or if it's in the script/the director so it would be really nice to have them have an interview about why they are so clearly on the cusp of making out .

***

I think the actors do have their fav ships for their characters (and some that aren't for their characters). I think it's really about who they enjoy acting with and how much their character gets to do in regards to their relationship. Like Phoebe tends to like haylijah (and I think she enjoyed jayley), but doesn't like klayley it seems because she thinks Klaus is an ahole. On TVD you had both Paul and Ian being very verbal about not wanting either of their characters with Elena () and I think that was even before Ian/Nina split. Even Candice has been vocal about what she likes for her character in the past. However a lot of the time when it comes to ships that the writers either want to pimp or forget the replies tend to change a lot.
__________________
Flora...
Make a fangbook.
Icon | Kara
hurricane eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 01:07 AM
  #74
Extreme Fan
 
AnaMack's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 2,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
In all honesty I don't think the cast ships anything in particular but I would like to know how much comes from Claire and Joseph and how much comes from the directing-writing in regards to Klebekah. It'd be interesting for someone to ask about it, I know many would probably judge because they keep calling them brotp but I think most of us have at least wondered wtf is wrong with Klaus in regards to his possessiveness and obsession with Rebekah once since TVD. AT LEAST. I mean "you need a lesson in what you can and cannot take from me" "men come and go for her but I am the constant" "she has done what no one else has in a thousand years, rip my heart out" And I could go on for several minutes. So yeah, it'd be cool to one day hear out from the cast what they think about the relationship and if it's intentional to act the way they do during some scenes. Like it'll also be nice for someone to ask Daniel why he always pushes guy's faces towards his like he's about to kiss them?
Well, the stuff you've mentioned being actual lines says a lot about that I'd say it's a 50/50 for sure, 'cause there's as much from written scenes as it is chemistry-wise. I mean, his drawing of her lips when she leaves is onscript. Those lines are onscript. Their almost kissing sometimes? Who knows

I think it's always better for actors to not choose sides, since they'll have to portray it honestly and truthfully whatever happens. And sometimes there's the messing around kind, like The 100's very own Eliza Taylor, who has the same speech for every character Clarke gets paired up with lol she's always like "oh, he/she was the one, I don't think she'll get over it" and a year later she's on it again about another character
__________________
"So, it's a show?"
"It's a lifestyle."
"It's a religion."
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
AnaMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:21 PM
  #75
Master Fan

 
hurricane eyes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 23,802
It is best when an actor doesn't show who they ship because really it's unprofessional and just rubs some fans/shippers the wrong way. I think it can be quite obvious who they ship when the chemistry is phenomenal and you see the actors having fun together off screen. It's just best to not flat out say who you would prefer if you want to appeal to all the audience and not just certain shippers.

***

I am curious about klebekah in the beginning. Was it meant to be this super sexual chemistry or did the writing enhance it when they saw how much chemistry was between Claire and Joseph? Because JP & Co. has admitted in the past about changing shipping/writing directions simply based off of chemistry between certain actors and the fan response.
__________________
Flora...
Make a fangbook.
Icon | Kara
hurricane eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.