Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2016, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

You know there's going to be sibling hookups on empire now. And you know just who to blame .
Old 05-23-2016, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Omg I love this.
Old 05-24-2016, 01:14 AM
Elite Fan

Is it weird that Elijah is the only one without an English accent? I mean I get the reasoning was DG thought Elijah, when first created, was a camp who spent centuries in like New York being all sophisticated. You would think though that he might have one in flashbacks at least. It's weird.
Old 05-24-2016, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

^ Exactly. Why did no one tell him to change his accent? also, is not like he spent centuries in the states alone, he spent centuries with his siblings and only left Klebekah in the 20s, meaning he had been alone in the states for about 90 years when he showed up in TVD, if centuries couldn't modify anyone else's accents how the **** did it transform his? I mean we know now that's not the case since Daniel didn't bother changing his accent for any of the flashbacks since TVD but even if he had, it wouldn't have made sense.
Old 05-24-2016, 11:39 AM
Passionate Fan

I've often wondered that, too. Just curious as to why he doesn't have one, and the rest of them still have very strong ones.

Old 05-25-2016, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

I don't have a problem with Elijah's accent, it doesn't sound European but it doesn't sound American either (to me), I always felt like he just had this unique gentlemen accent.

And if you think about it, retcons and plot holes aside he is the only one who has never been daggered for very long. Klaus still has his accent (prolly BC he chose to keep it?) whereas Katherine just flat out dropped hers over the years, and I know a lot of people usually change their accent depending how long away they've been from home.

I was watching age of ultron earlier and pointed out to my brother how Black Widow doesn't sound Russian while Scarlet does, but I guess it made sense because Scarlet was still in Russia while Natasha has been in America for so long
Old 05-25-2016, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

Made another thing:

He said he was protecting me from my mistakes, that no one was ever good enough for his little sister.

x
Old 05-25-2016, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

May that's amazing .

I love possessive and crazy Klaus. I feel bad for Rebekah, but damn I love how toxic they are .
Old 05-26-2016, 12:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Guys, I can't access the first page (most recent) because my internet blocks it, I don't know why. It only happens with this thread.

Lol at that Elijah/Freya gif! You originals...
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 05-26-2016, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

That's weird. What does it say? And it's the first page of this thread? Maybe something in the OP is blocking you…?
Old 05-26-2016, 05:37 PM
Passionate Fan

It says "the invasors from The BeyHive may try to use your data" or something along these lines, and it forbids me of going further, so I can't see the first page.
Old 05-26-2016, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

I'm not getting that on the first page so it must be your internet. Maybe something on the first page got misread as unsafe
Old 05-26-2016, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

Isn't the BeyHive what Beyoncé followers call themselves ?
Old 05-26-2016, 11:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Isn't the BeyHive what Beyoncé followers call themselves ?
it is, ironically. And THANK GOD it's gone!!!! After more than a couple of days the internet has finally allowed me to use this thread without that warning, thank god!!!

LOL that tweet that's our Nik! I mean, the guy drew his sister's LIPS when she left! That's why I keep saying klebekah would be romantic canon for sure, did this show aired in Showtime, not CW, amen!

ETA: now it happens when I click on the second page, so it must be something in one of those comments that were on the first page and now moved to the second, who knows? At least I can use the first page now ^^
Old 05-27-2016, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

That's really odd. What browser do you use?