Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
Yeah it's difficult to make them seem sibling-like . I suppose you could do a contrast to her saying she was always there for him in tvd s4 and how he didn't even care, but then to now him saying his place was always by her side .
DUDE YOU READ MY MIND. I've been thinking about that lately, I think I'm doing it.

And hold on... are we sure that's a wig? I thought it wasn't a wig anymore?

Quote:
I don't know how I'm gonna get through the next 10 episodes without them . I hope we get at least 3 more episodes of them...especially since we were told Rebekah would be in HALF the season .
I believe I read somewhere they're coming back both Kol and Rebekah on episode 10 and staying until the end of the season, that would make it 5 out of 13 and that is most definitely NOT HALF

Quote:
Btw, I already ship Klebekah with other actors, it's called Cesare and Lucrezia.
See I never agree to this because as a huge Klebekah shipper I am always more of a C/L shipper and I always feel the need to defend that ship when people claim is as abusive as Klebekah. Don't get me wrong, I still adore them and we've come so far... but C/L were not as abusive at least in The Borgias. I think Borgia or Los Borgia definitely resamble klebekah more but in The Borgias Alfonso's death " was an accident " and he didn't even kill Paolo/Perotto, Juan did.

Cesare was waaay nicer towards Lucrezia in that show and while he was doing that Klaus was killing all Rebekah's love interests and daggering her when she would think about leaving him... so yeah I can't see them the same way.
DGSAFDMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh, please don't use "CL", it reminds of that damn clexa horrorshow

Well, I watched The Borgias before ever watching any Klebekah scene. As I was watching the Klebekah scenes, I was sure it wasn't canon because it was the CW, because those were Cesare and Lucrezias scenes in a nutshell. The way they acted around each other, the suppression of feelings, the orbitating around each other thing... Although Klebekah is more questionable than Cesare and Lucrezia (they are vampires after all, a bit more passion and violence is to be expected), I could see a lot in common in the scenes themselves and in the fact that Klebekah, for a lot of times, are the only ones who get and are there for each other. As for Klaus being an abusive bitch and Cesare protecting and caring for Lucrezia with all of his heart, that's why Cesare/Lucrezia is the ultimate incest ship while Klebekah is merely one of its children. I still absolutely love them though.

Btw, you're forgetting Cesare did keep his promise of killing Giovanni, and he did say he'd cut his heart out with a dinner knife if he ever hurt her. Also, Cesare killing Juan did have a spark to do with Lucrezia.

Yeah, that's not half! I demand our half!!!!
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
AnaMack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

I agree, Cesare killed those who harmed Lucrezia and I believe his intention was for Alfonso to die but at the end of the day his death was an accident

In Los Borgia Cesare does kill Perotto, Giovanni isn't a baddie like in The Borgias so I believe Rodrigo and Cesare force him to agree to divorce but Cesare does kill the first Alfonso (D'Aragon) and that's when Lucrezia tells him that the person she has loved the most is the one that has hurt her the most

Even when that Cesare was way more awful, he still never actually physically hurt Lucrezia, however emotionally he did.

Klaus has both, emotionally and physically hurt Rebekah many many times

But yeah, Cesare/Lucrezia are humans, klebekah are fictional vampires, rules don't apply the same for both I guess.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:57 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Spoilers

Klaus is such an ahole, but damn if I don't love when he gets possessive over Rebekah .
Old 06-02-2017, 08:54 PM
Master Fan

x
Old 06-03-2017, 12:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

~icon: bscgirl99/Andrea
wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shadowhunters

reunited love their banter
Old 06-14-2017, 09:20 AM
Master Fan

Watching Farewell to Storyville.

"Let it begin. The trial of Rebekah Mikaelson."
"What a relief. His ego's in check."
"You stand accused of betraying your own blood. How do you plead?"
"I plead you to shut up and listen."

The original sassy siblings.
"A happy beginning now is ours."

- Emma Swan & Killian Jones

Last edited by scififan2009; 06-14-2017 at 09:25 AM
scififan2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top