6. E.T - Katy Perry ft. Kanye West
7. Catch Me - Demi Lovato
8. Kiss me Slowly - Parachute
9. She - Parachute
I wanna be yours; a liv&tyler fanmix

Videos:

Future Titles:
Because he thinks she's weird-hot
"Tyler is the calm one, guiding the person he cares about through a terrible situation." - TVSource
Because "I can’t wait to see more of this relationship." - TVSource
"My favorite love story of the season is the one we're playing in the background with the Tyler and Liv situation." - CD
Because "What she does by killing the kid so it doesn't trigger the werewolf gene is a pretty big sacrifice." - CD
"You saved me." - Tyler
Because "Man, I could not be more invested LivTyler." - Price Peterson
"I liked them together when it was just two strong personalities flirting, but I like it even more now that they're bonded in this super intense way." - Price Peterson

Previous Threads:

Last edited by LabuanPearl88; 05-15-2015 at 04:44 AM
Old 01-07-2015, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

WOW already 2, that's great
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 01-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

YW

We're going the threads nicely.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:19 AM
Absolute Fan

lol, that ended sooner than expected.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 02-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Do you really think they're over for good, though? Because I don't.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:50 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Do you really think they're over for good, though? Because I don't.
Idk, I'm really pessimistic about the rest of the season. Maybe next, if they're still on the show?

They were both so goddamn stubborn in this episode.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 02-07-2015, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Nope, I don't think they're over for good, why so? They had a fight, they disagree on something, just like that, it happens
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-15-2015, 01:58 AM
Extreme Fan

I shipped these 2 so hard. I can't believe the writers had Tyler kill Liv so he could live. I mean I get that's what she wanted but it still hurt bigtime. The moment it happened my mouth fell open and then I think I screamed and started almost sobbing. I couldn't breathe for a bit there, that's for sure. Why couldn't they let Tyler and Liv leave town together like everyone thought they would?!

I'm heartbroken. These two were soulmates, in my mind!

Please add me to the ship list here.

Also, can we post links to fan fics? 2 new ones have popped up on FF.net lately

Thank you.
Old 05-15-2015, 04:46 AM
Elite Fan

Added you, welcome

I found the whole Liv/Tyler thing very un-necessary and brutal, can't believe they made him kill her off just life that, IDC if she had asked for it, it was just ridicolous to be, even more considering Tyler is gone for now, no need to make him a werewolf again Guess none deserves and happy ending to Plec, Liv/Tyler did nothing wrong, they deserved better!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-15-2015, 06:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you, LabuanPearl88! My thoughts exactly. Michael/Tyler was leaving anyway. Why heap on a bunch more misery after an already very miserable episode? Kind of hurts. No, it really hurts.

RIP, Liv Parker!
Old 05-15-2015, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

The way Parkwood ended was disgusting. These writers are sadists.
Old 05-16-2015, 04:36 AM
Supreme Fan

I agree with all of you Tyler killing the girl he loves was some dark stuff, even worse than Kai murdering Jo...Don't get me wrong, killing a pregnant woman and her unborn children is horrible, but Kai is a crazy sociopath who murdered his siblings when they were just little kids so what he did is not surprising at all In Tyler's case, I wasn't expecting something like that from him, even if Liv asked for it in order for him to survive and turn into a werewolf again. I know she would have died anyway, but have Tyler be her killer is wrong on so many levels

And Tyler's bite didn't even affect Kai, which just made things worse and his transformation quite pointless
Old 05-16-2015, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh23 (View Post)
Thank you, LabuanPearl88! My thoughts exactly. Michael/Tyler was leaving anyway. Why heap on a bunch more misery after an already very miserable episode? Kind of hurts. No, it really hurts.

RIP, Liv Parker!
You're welcome

IKR?! Makes no sense to me, he could have had his happy ending with Liv for once, or even a tragic one but without him being the hand who killed her It was un-necessary and cruel and made his character look like an idiot and coward, to kill the woman he loves to survive, JP has no shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
The way Parkwood ended was disgusting. These writers are sadists.
I feel like an idiot, Mel, to have really hoped for an happy ending for Jolaric and Parkwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I agree with all of you Tyler killing the girl he loves was some dark stuff, even worse than Kai murdering Jo...Don't get me wrong, killing a pregnant woman and her unborn children is horrible, but Kai is a crazy sociopath who murdered his siblings when they were just little kids so what he did is not surprising at all In Tyler's case, I wasn't expecting something like that from him, even if Liv asked for it in order for him to survive and turn into a werewolf again. I know she would have died anyway, but have Tyler be her killer is wrong on so many levels
Exactly, I thought he would have pulled his hands away from her mouth and nose at the very end and said he couldn't do it She would have probably die anyway, and it would have been tragic, but at least he would have looked less an idiot JP just doesn't care about his character anymore

Quote:
And Tyler's bite didn't even affect Kai, which just made things worse and his transformation quite pointless
Exactly, it was a big joke in the end
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-17-2015, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

I think the purpose of Tyler transforming was that he made the choice to do it this time. He knew what the consequences would be knowing how he triggered it and having to turn on the full moon. He didn't want the cure in season 4 because he didn't want to have to turn so he preferred being a hybrid. And he didn't seem to miss being a werewolf/hybrid. In Elena/Tyler's dream she said something about him being a werewolf. Plus they wanted to created a parallel since Liv also killed that guy Tyler bumped with his car. It wasn't nice to watch but I think that's they were going for.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:42 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Exactly, I thought he would have pulled his hands away from her mouth and nose at the very end and said he couldn't do it She would have probably die anyway, and it would have been tragic, but at least he would have looked less an idiot JP just doesn't care about his character anymore
Why should she care? Michael is leaving the show, it's not like Tyler has to deal with the aftermath of his gesture

All JP had to do was not putting Tyler into a situation where the only thing that could have saved him was breaking the curse and turning into a werewolf; Liv would have died in his arms after they professed their love for each other and it would have been tragic anyway...but NO, Julie had to prove to the audience TVD and TO can be as dark as GOT