Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2014, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I added you welcome
Old 04-30-2014, 08:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOCFan (View Post)
I've never seen that Supernatural clip. He's so funny there!
And I loved seeing Mikael in last night's episode. It's interesting he went to Davina to help him be brought back to life. If he does come back, I hope they don't downgrade his role because he's delicious as a villain! Every time I see him I just don't know what to expect from him. As a bad guy, I never expected him to be so nice to Davina and when I watch him on the Vampire Diaries, it surprises me how more calm and nice he is towards Elena atleast. I always forget the fact that the people he seems more nice and calm around aren't "abominations" so that leads me to being surprised. Also am I the only one that felt chills when he had that little evil laugh in his scene with Hayley?

Also I wonder if I can be added. His scenes with Klaus especially are what make me love him as a villain. He's such a dick to Klaus
And it's amazing how other people in the world feared Mikael, not just Klaus and his siblings. I think of all the villains in The Originals/VD world, Mikael is THE baddest of them all.
Sebastian was AMAZING in Supernatural!! Balthazar is definitely one of my favorite recurring characters of the show. And the personality of Balthie really seems to be the closest to Sebastian

I'm with you, I really hope that if Mikael stick around the show, the writers keep him as a villain, because he is the best.
I always thought that Mikael had personal vendettas towards Klaus, and maybe some of kids for taking Klaus' side, and he is willing to sacrifice people to get his vendetta, but I don't think he is evil/mean to others just for being, that's why I like him, he is complex when interacting with Elena or with Davina now.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Add me
Old 05-01-2014, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

Please add me!

I love Mikael…well Sebastian makes me love him. Otherwise he's just an abusive a-hole. Sebastian makes him so charasmatic and fun to hate. I hope he does get resurrected and he teams up with Davina. Mikael is really the best villain they could have. He never got his due on TVD so I hope he gets to rock his evil self on TO.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Moderator Manager

You're both added

I agree with you, Kara. It's the charisma of Sebastian that makes Mikael this character that lots of viewers like. He is the best villain The Originals could have atm, and we barely saw him in TVD since his demise was so quick. It sure would be interesting to see him terrorizing everybody in TO
Old 05-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for adding them Si

Welcome to the both of you
Old 05-01-2014, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
I agree with you, Kara. It's the charisma of Sebastian that makes Mikael this character that lots of viewers like. He is the best villain The Originals could have atm, and we barely saw him in TVD since his demise was so quick. It sure would be interesting to see him terrorizing everybody in TO
Exactly. If Mikael was played by anyone else I would be rooting for his demise so fast, but because Sebastian Roche is such a genius it makes it hard for me to hate him completely. The guy brings the fear factor back into the show. Aside from Papa Tunde, I was not fearful of any "villain" we've had on TO. Everyone was either too pathetic to be a real threat or just unable to connect with me as a real villain. I need Mikael back so much!
Old 05-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Exactly!!! Sebastian really is perfect for Mikael... and the fact that he is such a goofball makes us appreciate his acting even more because when I'm watching Mikael I see how evil he is.
The show should be darker and having Mikael back is certainly a good thing to actually accomplish that
Old 05-01-2014, 05:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Exactly!!! Sebastian really is perfect for Mikael... and the fact that he is such a goofball makes us appreciate his acting even more because when I'm watching Mikael I see how evil he is.
The show should be darker and having Mikael back is certainly a good thing to actually accomplish that
I hope his presence is enough. Lately I haven't seen dark so much as dud with all the sub-plots and baby drama. Nothing is living up to my expectations. The last episode I had chills over/completely happy with was when Rebakah left and Mikael was there in flashback. I hope he can bring this show back.
Old 05-01-2014, 05:59 PM
Moderator Manager

I hope you're right and he can bring back the dark plot (because honestly the show isn't dark lately)

Like I said in the Spoiler board, none of the plots/SL (Mikael being the exception) are actually interesting enough.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hope you're right and he can bring back the dark plot (because honestly the show isn't dark lately)

Like I said in the Spoiler board, none of the plots/SL (Mikael being the exception) are actually interesting enough.
Honestly the writers need to re-vamp this entire show to appeal to the mass again. Not enough Originals, too much baby drama, and the boring characters that should stay in the background or go away are taking up too much screen time.

I think bringing Mikael back will bring the story darker, have more interaction with Elijah and Klaus (plus a good way for Rebekah to potentially return), and also give screen time to characters that are compelling enough to shine - like Davina.

I also hope Mikael might beat down Marcel since he's driving me nuts lately with his superiority complex. I mean I would even settle for a revisit of this scene:

(X)
Old 05-01-2014, 06:29 PM
Moderator Manager

Well, keep up your hope!!
I'm don't share your faith, but I hope you're right.

I'm afraid that they're bringing Mikael back to be Holtz and take Connor away to brain wash him into hating Klaus...

I love CMD, but Marcel is just as annoying as most of the other characters. So having Mikael beat him up would be a plus.
Old 05-01-2014, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Damn. You just had to Holtz Mikael up, didn't you?

If that's the case I suppose Mikael would train this demon kid to kill Klaus. Oh boy ...so original (pun intended).
Old 05-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Moderator Manager

Sorry... I just can clearly see this plot unfolding right before us... and honestly if Joss didn't managed to pull off the baby SL, I doubt that JP can. At least Angel waited 3 seasons before recurring to this plot, where the show had already had 2 good seasons and could take the hit of bad writing.

It is very very Original... I have been very surprised so far!
Old 05-01-2014, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Ugh! Now all I can think about is Mikael kidnapping a demon baby to train to kill Klaus. Gross.