Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2015, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

I found the episode super dull for a premiere. If that episode aired in the middle of the first half of the season it would have made more sense action-wise. The only highlight was the flashbacks and those were too few, but I guess it's best because they're spreading them out through the season.
Old 10-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I found the episode super dull for a premiere. If that episode aired in the middle of the first half of the season it would have made more sense action-wise. The only highlight was the flashbacks and those were too few, but I guess it's best because they're spreading them out through the season.
Sounds like I missed a lot
Old 10-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
Sounds like I missed a lot
Oh so much. You should check out my review .

I'm so sick of the "art" on this show. Klaus is supposed to be a tortured artists, but they look like someone did a paint-by-numbers exhibit .

I laughed though when Gingerlocks' naked painting was up. I was kinda hoping Camille would point out how insensitive it is for him to have a painting of a woman who sentenced her uncle to death over jealousy up. But instead let's ignore all the legit reasons for Camille to hate Klaus and have a real personality and instead have her feel bad that he thinks no one in his family will go to his art show .
Old 10-10-2015, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Oh so much. You should check out my review .

I'm so sick of the "art" on this show. Klaus is supposed to be a tortured artists, but they look like someone did a paint-by-numbers exhibit .

I laughed though when Gingerlocks' naked painting was up. I was kinda hoping Camille would point out how insensitive it is for him to have a painting of a woman who sentenced her uncle to death over jealousy up. But instead let's ignore all the legit reasons for Camille to hate Klaus and have a real personality and instead have her feel bad that he thinks no one in his family will go to his art show .
Now that you mention it, it was Genevieve's painting I liked (poor art critic who didn't :/ )but it wasn't actually about art appreciation

and I dont think she saw that one..her back was to it. I actually wanted that too, but that conversation would have been taken to jealousy trope so I'm happy
Old 10-11-2015, 10:27 AM
Master Fan

Genevieve's painting creeped me out. I do not want a man painting or drawing me after sex.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Genevieve's painting creeped me out. I do not want a man painting or drawing me after sex.
For me it was more about the fact that she was asleep and he was creepily painting her in the nude. Like how is that not being a creep?

Pretty sure she saw the painting. I think Klaus was standing in front of it or to the side of it while they were arguing about stuff and things.

I don't think it would have been seen as jealousy had it been written right. It could have been played off as "You really kept a painting of the wicked witch of the west who let my uncle die? Wow some friend you are." Or something among those lines. It could have been done in a way that didn't make her sound catty. Instead they ignored it and I'm left here thinking she honestly doesn't give a crap about it when I'm more outraged on her behalf and I don't even like her.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:17 PM
Elite Fan

You do have a point..I was made too like it was the first thing i noticed in the clip..Genevieve's painting was there for that art critic's death..Nothing else..

well Klaus was insensitive throughout the episode..

Klaus thought it'd be impressive and he'll score and make her do things he wants..Come to think of it, it never goes his way when he uses his art..why does he bother?
Old 10-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Cause no one likes that crap .

Klaus really should just stop painting. It's not one of his talents.
Old 10-13-2015, 05:21 AM
Elite Fan

I liked a few, not all of them..LOL

Rebekah's painting sucks..I mean was that some sort of sibling joke to not do her chin properly and Elijah's doesn't look like Elijah's from afar..I should stop now

BTW will you be opening a thread for Lucien or are we supposed to talk about it in recurring stars thread? and about Vincent too..he's a regular now

Last edited by meen; 10-13-2015 at 05:26 AM
Old 10-13-2015, 04:39 PM
Master Fan

Recurring stars will work just fine.

Lol they need to hire a better artist backstage for these paintings. Klaus can draw, he just can't paint to save his invincible life.
Old 10-13-2015, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I think Lucian and the rest should be talked about in the recurring/guest stars thread for a little while until we see how their characters fair. As for Vincent I know I need to make a thread for him. I've been lazy, but I will get on it by the end of the week .
Old 10-15-2015, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

They should just show the real Vincent already
Old 10-15-2015, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
They should just show the real Vincent already
They have . Vincent is back and Finn is stuck inside Freya's necklace. He's been out for a long while now.
Old 10-16-2015, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

And I don't see him coming out anytime soon
Old 10-19-2015, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
And I don't see him coming out anytime soon
Yeah I think he's straight though