Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2018, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I have no idea about if they didn't want to be apart or what the deal is
Old 08-04-2018, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Some have said they don't, others haven't said anything, but I do think the ending would've probably be different if they wanted to be on Legacies...
Old 08-04-2018, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Really do wonder if its that Joseph refused if he hasn't - than he can still appear even if its from the afterlife
Old 08-04-2018, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

True...
Old 08-04-2018, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Like Phoebe did
Old 08-04-2018, 05:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthisbeauty (View Post)
Unfortunately, I didn't feel all that sad, except sad it wasn't better done. It just didn't feel all that convincing to me, so it didn't really hit me in the heart as other episodes have. The performances were great and what Elijah and Klaus said to one another was well written. I felt a little sad seeing them turn to ash. Then I just felt like, "This is all there is?" Yeah, it would have been like TVD, but we saw Josh see Aiden already, and Hayley with her family. It would have been nice to see Klaus reunite with Cami and for Elijah to get to dance with Hayley, or at least see her.
I think that would have been an awesome ending to see Klaus , and Elijah in the afterlife. I wouldn't have mind their death as much if we got to see that they were ok. I also think that both Cami,and Hayley (Leah, and Phoebe ) should have been included in the series finale some how. I know Cami was in the finale, but I wish Phoebe was in it too.

Quote:
I didn't expect much this season, but was pleasantly surprised that it started out pretty good. Somewhere it went off the rails. I don't mind that Klaus died, and have no trouble believing they couldn't find another way. What I have trouble believing is that the Hollow could be defeated by simply killing its host. If that were true, Klaus would have done this last year--he was not any less willing to sacrifice himself for Hope then. Also where did he find another white oak stake? It was just a little too convenient. It's also a little cliche, as Lady Katherine said, much as I love the trope. (If you think of it, staying alive and not resorting to killing Hope's dates would be harder for Klaus and bigger proof of redemption. ) I understand why Elijah would want to go too, and yet it just felt like he was giving up. Wouldn't Klaus and Hayley want him to live so he could look after Hope? Yeah there are others who will, Declan included (not even mentioned, even though supposedly he helped raise Hope) but they are going to have their own families. I'm happy the others got happy endings, but there were inconsistencies there too. I'm not going to say it's the worst finale ever, because it's not, but finales are only as good as final seasons, but they're the last chance to get things right. It's just kind of a waste, considering the show at its best is so good and epic.

Klaus was sorry about keeping his daughter safe, yet he would kill himself taking Elijah with him "After" Hayley had died leaving Hope to the mercy of his enemies. Since Kol went back home, Marcel and Rebecca left town heading to New York, and Elijah died along with Klaus. So who's left to protect Hope?

..and another thing when Jeremy, and Elena killed Kol his body burned, but it didn't turn to total ash. Caroline cover Kol's body so Klaus wouldn't have to look at it while he was trap there, and when Alaric stake Klaus in episode 3X22 season finale of TVD, Klaus burned , but again he didn't turn to complete ashes. Bonnie was able to fix his body so he could return to it. So technically Klaus, and Elijah 's body shouldn't have turned to complete ashes. Also I do not know why Freya couldn't do the same spell Bonnie use in tvd 's Departed.
Old 08-04-2018, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Phoebe had been in the finale when Hope was painting - Hayley was watching her
Old 08-04-2018, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I watched the series finale and personally I liked it a lot and it was probably because I didn't care about shipping or anything when it came to the Originals, I just enjoyed the journey... and for ME, I just didn't see the love between Klaus and Caroline. JUST ME, I said it when this season started that I saw 2 people who truly cared about each other however they both moved on pass love...well more for Klaus, since I don't see when Caroline fell in love with Klaus. I felt she had strong feelings for him but it never crossed over to love.

I felt while watching the Originals, it was Klaus love for Cami what really grew him out as a character so I felt Klaus/Caroline being endgame after all of that wouldn't have worked for me or really touched me at all. Probably if Caroline joined the series last year and left TVD, it would have worked out better for me. Or as Caroline stated, more years down the line. lol Probably the chase would have continued a few more years until he FINALLY won her over but even than, I didn't see the love. Klaus just grew so much.

Probably if we never got the Originals series and it was only TVD with Klaus staying on the series, I would feel differently.

I felt this episode ended the way it should have, with it being all about family and free will and what the show was always about. Always and Forever with the Originals.

My biggest complaint from the episode would be that Marcel/Klaus didn't get a one-on-one scene, I felt they should have since Marcel was the first one who made Klaus know how to love a none family member with all he had. He was like Marcel father, so I felt we should've gotten a great ending scene with those 2.

I did love Marcel telling Hope he'll always be there for her when she needs him even if he might not be there every second, he will be there.

Elijah deciding to die with his brother was a noble death. as he mentioned, none of them choose to be vampires, but they could choose how to have a selfless death and that was by each other's side. And I think it was easier for both Klaus and Elijah to do that knowing that Hope and the ones they loved were going to take care of each other.

Also the Rebekah scenes were amazing! This whole time she wanted to be human again but Klaus selfishness to have his sister forever by his side stopped that from happen so it was definitely fitting that now he's dying, he would gift her with the curse for she could be human again.

Her scene with Marcel was beautiful. And Marcel is just amazing. Accepting to stay with her until she's an old woman.
Rebekah will finally get the life she always wanted,

Loved the Kol scenes as usual!

Sad Hope will be without her mom or dad.

Pretty good series finale, and way better than TVD, since I didn't feel it was fanserviced or a waste of my time. lol At least with the Originals, it really ended in a way you'd expect a show like this ending.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I felt while watching the Originals, it was Klaus love for Cami what really grew him out as a character so I felt Klaus/Caroline being endgame after all of that wouldn't have worked for me or really touched me at all. Probably if Caroline joined the series last year and left TVD, it would have worked out better for me. Or as Caroline stated, more years down the line. lol Probably the chase would have continued a few more years until he FINALLY won her over but even than, I didn't see the love. Klaus just grew so much.

I think it would have been find if Caroline, and Klaus had ended the series together. They both lost the love of their lives. Caroline lost Stefan, and Klaus love Cami. Ironically , Stefan started the show as a vampire but died as a human. Cami started her life as a human but ended it as a vampire. Both Klaus and Caroline had to deal with Lost. I would have liked it to had ended with Caroline , and Klaus getting together after Hope, and Caroline 's daughters enter college. That would have been great.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a new hope (View Post)
About the Aurora thing, if she had the Hollow inside of her I think she would've been strong enough to break free.

That's the thing I'm really pissed off about.
Not if they use the magic free handcuffs that Roman use on Hope. Than they could have Stake her. After all the body just there in Klaus 's room. Why is the body still there anyway? Or they could have temporary put Klaus in Aurora 's body (wouldn't that had been funny?) Until after they stake Klaus 's body. Than they could have repaired Klaus 's body like they did in season 3X22 of TVD.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I think it would have been find if Caroline, and Klaus had ended the series together. They both lost the love of their lives. Caroline lost Stefan, and Klaus love Cami. Ironically , Stefan started the show as a vampire but died as a human. Cami started her life as a human but ended it as a vampire. Both Klaus and Caroline had to deal with Lost. I would have liked it to had ended with Caroline , and Klaus getting together after Hope, and Caroline 's daughters enter college. That would have been great.

And as I mentioned in my post, I personally wouldn't have cared if Klaus/Caroline ended together.
So, it did not devastate me at all.

But to each their own.
Old 08-05-2018, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly to each their own it was left open to however anybody wishes to take it
Old 08-06-2018, 05:22 AM
Passionate Fan

The ending wrecked me more than the TVD finale and it’s only because of Daniel and Joseph’s chemistry and acting. Anytime I see Elijah crying, I turn into a little girl.

However, am I the only one who finds Teenage Hope extremely annoying?! Everything that happened this season was her damn fault! Because she couldn’t understand the sacrifice her family was doing for her. She had to have it her way. And it cost her, her parents lives!

I feel like they rushed the Hollow storyline. There could’ve been another way, but it’s soooo obvious this was just to launch Legacies. There couldn’t be another explanation of their absence on the show than that they were dead.

PS. Klaroline deserved better.

Such pandering....

StefanElena.BrookeLucas.PaceyJoey.MaxLiz.BuffyAngel
Old 08-06-2018, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I get the annoying feelings from Hope sometimes, too, but I can't really blame her. She's dealing with a lot of power PLUS hormones Can't be easy.
Old 08-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool4Love20 (View Post)
The ending wrecked me more than the TVD finale and it’s only because of Daniel and Joseph’s chemistry and acting. Anytime I see Elijah crying, I turn into a little girl.

However, am I the only one who finds Teenage Hope extremely annoying?! Everything that happened this season was her damn fault! Because she couldn’t understand the sacrifice her family was doing for her. She had to have it her way. And it cost her, her parents lives!

I feel like they rushed the Hollow storyline. There could’ve been another way, but it’s soooo obvious this was just to launch Legacies. There couldn’t be another explanation of their absence on the show than that they were dead.

PS. Klaroline deserved better.

Such pandering....

I do ! I do. I really tried to like teenage Hope but with each episode it get harder. It wasn's so much her . It everything . Hope's character is a little bland. She really haven't did much this season beside get both of her parents killed , and wallow in self pitty . She really haven't shown a display of power beside her fight against the purity vampires. I truly think it would have been better if she defeated the hollow.

This entire season was very slumber. There was no twist, no big reveal. Nothing. I remember when the purity vampires said that they had a witch on their side, and it wasn't reveal to the audience right away. I remember waiting for them to reveal who it was. Waiting for a twist of some kind that never came.

This was the last season of the originals, and we only got a couple of episodes of them all together. Hayley, and Rebecca was hardly in it. Most of the season was filled with other characters that I really didn't care about. Than there was a lot of things that made no Damm sense. Like Elijah preventing Klaus from saving Hayley, since he knew who she was at the time. Elijah knew her as Andrea , or Adrien . He knew it was his ex girlfriend, yet he still prevented Klaus from helping her. Why? I can understand his feeling about his family, but he seem to enjoy Hayley company. So why would he do that?

The white oak stakes. There really shouldn't be anymore white oak stakes after Aya had all the witches looking for all the white oak stake in season 3.

The hollow. I thought only someone from Hayley werewolf line can kill the hollow. I also do not see why they couldn't trapped like it originally was before Davina released it by accident.