Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2018, 10:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am just devastated. I was hoping that they would save Klaus some how, some way but that never happened
LadyKatherine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 10:50 PM
New Fan

I'm very disappointed, especially when I read some of these articles where Julie Plec talks about better endings she didn't go with for one dubious reason or another.

No foreshadowed Elijah/Hayley dance? Do they even watch their own show?
Kallor8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:14 PM
New Fan

An article about how the ending of TVD affected the ending of TO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Plec
“Early on if you would’ve asked me, ‘Where does Klaus go when this is all over?’ I’d say, ‘He goes to Paris with Caroline Forbes,’”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Plec
“Because once Caroline and Stefan found love and got married and she lost him, it never really felt right to have Caroline move past Stefan’s memory to go travel the world for all eternity with Klaus Mikaelson, as much as they have a connection and a powerful bond. I really felt like Stefan’s memory was important to protect.”
The Originals: How The Vampire Diaries finale changed Klaroline's ending | EW.com
Old 08-01-2018, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

^ That reasoning is such crap. I love Stefan with all my heart (he is the only reason I even watched TVD), but Caroline eventually moving on with Klaus years after Stefan's death would not have disrespected Stefan's memory at all I knew this was going to happen. First Julie kills Stefan off in TVD and now Klaus is killed off in The Originals… poo to that. I am so glad these shows are over.. I don't have to watch my favourites being treated like sht their whole lives... and then to top it off they end up being sacrificial lambs for everyone else

Sorry to everyone else who may have enjoyed this, but TVD and The Originals have done nothing but frustrate me the last few years they have/had been on air.
Harry Styles || Dylan O'Brien || Louis Tomlinson
★ darling, just hold on ★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 11:36 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★ darling, just hold on ★ (View Post)
^ That reasoning is such crap. I love Stefan with all my heart (he is the only reason I even watched TVD), but Caroline eventually moving on with Klaus years after Stefan's death would not have disrespected Stefan's memory at all
I completely agree. Stefan wouldn't want her to be alone forever, anyway. It's like they found, between the two show endings, the way to disappoint both sets of fans with their choices. Neither couple got any sort of life together. Quite frustrating.
Old 08-01-2018, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

i personally am so glad about klaroline....
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Dylan O'Brien

It's not really about Klaroline for me... did I like them? Yes, but I also liked Steroline It's more about how utterly ridiculous Julie sounds when she says stuff like that. Caroline did love Stefan, but that doesn't mean she shouldn't be able to move on, especially given that she is immortal, the woman deserves to have love in her life. Whether you think Klaus is the appropriate one for her to move on with is irrelevant... Caroline eventually moving on does not disrespect her love for Stefan or Stefan's memory. Julie pretending like Stefan is the reason Klaroline didn't get together is so frustrating for me to hear, because it's such a bullsht response. After everything Julie and co did to Stefan in TVD and now she pretends to care... get out of here with that.
Harry Styles || Dylan O'Brien || Louis Tomlinson
★ darling, just hold on ★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 04:41 AM
Communications Team
man with a mission

15 minutes left my heart is bleeding

--------------------------------------------------------

So freaking happy about Marcel|Rebekah also glad about the fact that Freya|Keelin want to start a family, too bad on Vincent BUT doesn't shock me

So happy that Klaus listened to Caroline his moment with Hope and all their drinking|laughing having a good time together makes me melt and

My heart Klaus telling Rekebah that Caroline will have the cure for her - so that she can live the human life she wants too whenever she's ready

Elijah's speech at the end to Klaus OMFG - I'm crying

VINCENT changed his mind

Rekebah right away taking the cure and getting her 100 years with Marcel as his wife

Done and am

-------------------------------------------------------------

I have to admit that I personally feel like this is one of the better ever series finales - it 100% is wrapping everything up

Last edited by beyond insane; 08-02-2018 at 05:06 AM
beyond insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 08:04 AM
Moderator Support Team
Papa Winchester

it's hard not to cry
Old 08-02-2018, 09:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallor8 (View Post)
I'm very disappointed, especially when I read some of these articles where Julie Plec talks about better endings she didn't go with for one dubious reason or another.

No foreshadowed Elijah/Hayley dance? Do they even watch their own show?
Plec killed Klaus and Hayley to explain their complete absence from Hope’s life in her spin-off legacy show. It wasn’t about The Originals or the original character’s story. It was completely self-serving. Well, Julie, you couldn’t pay me to watch your new crap show.
SassyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 10:50 AM
Havana

That's definitely the reason I agree. There wouldn't be any explanation for them not to be in Legacies. But then again there's no reason for Caroline not to be in it and Candice said she won't be? So I don't know...

I'm still taking everything in. I'm heartbroken. But this was a spectacular finale, I'm just gonna be in mourning for a long time Klaroline, Klaus/Elijah, Kol, Rebekah/Marcel, F/K ...

The family drinking together

Hope Seriously just all of it.

BUT I wanted my Haylijah dance and to be that's unforgivable.
a new hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 10:51 AM
Communications Team
man with a mission

It was an incredible finale will mourn too
Old 08-02-2018, 10:54 AM
Havana

I'm really sad it's over...
Old 08-02-2018, 11:22 AM
master of disguise

this finale just broke my heart. im glad the show is over i cant take anymore of this. first TVD and now TO. im so done with JP and her writing. klaroline belonged together and there is no reason they should have killed off elijah and klaus. there should have been a way to save them.
iZombie Vs. Riverdale Posting Challenge <- Sign Ups
help iZombie slay them
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:31 PM
Havana

I'm sure they could've come up with a million ways to make sure everybody (Hayley included) survived, but they have Legacies coming up and they have to tie up the ends for the actors that don't wanna be involved...
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top